ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BDHC Mumbai overturned settlement application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MOJ
Newly Registered

Post by MOJ » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:22 pm

hi.. needed some info pls...
when u applied for the settlement visa did u not have to submit your passports at the time??

how long did u have to wait from application to refusal?

my wife applied on 22nd July 2011 and has no reply as yet. we have submitted all possible documents, leaving no stone unturned, allowing no reason for refusal. Its taken over 6.5 weeks and we have no response, and was hoping i could get some help from here.

Thank you

kalpitgopi
Newly Registered

Post by kalpitgopi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

hi accrossborder,
I did not submit any documents regarding communication as i just read the requirements on ukba website before applying and they have not mentioned these things. I dint know all these until i found this website. But u r very lucky to find this site before making application.

All you need is your call history and/or email script and/or skype log and offcourse genuine marriage certificate/marriage photographs/ur bank
statements/acomodation documents/any joint account like bank or insurance policy(if u have one) and a well written sponsor letter and thts it...u r set to go. In fact i only had my call history to prove that my relationship is genuine when i made an appeal against the refusal and they overturned the decision within one month.

And ejaj i m still waiting for her passport to come frm mumbai. she rang them today and they said it still under process. Its 3rd week running after she submitted her passport. Any updates in ur case????

Ejaz12

Post by Ejaz12 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:48 am

I got latter from tribunal stating ECO has 16th November to file... After it havent heared anything...

Ejaz12

Post by Ejaz12 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:29 am

I got latter from tribunal stating that ECO has 16 November to file. Is there any1 who has lodged appeal in June/July? Can any1 tell me how many more month will have to wait for hearing?[/quote]

lucy_2011
Member of Standing

need help

Post by lucy_2011 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:31 am

hello kapiltgopi,

my visa has also been rejected on same grounds like urs...

plz let me know or provide me details of any solicitor u hired... or even if u could give me a sample of the main letter attached by u, that would be a great help...i have less time left n still not able to get correct advise or solicitor...

thnks in advance..

simrun123
Newly Registered

pls help

Post by simrun123 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Ejaz12 wrote:Thanks Sri... My solicitor too said we will send it directly to mumbai.. and they will review and give decision in a month and if refusal is upheld than it will directly go to appeal...

dear ejaz

i hope all is well.

my wife has been refused spouse visa and im appealing, but iaft2 form says to post/fax to tribunal in leicester uk, am i allowed to post to mumbai bhc (there is no mumbai bhc address in refusal notice ) when it says submit appeal to tribunal in uk. maybe last year when you applied it was possible to do this, please let me know this small answer.

thank you god bless

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!