ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STRESS!!! HELP AN ACK LETTER

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

osterly
United Kingdom

Post by osterly » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Glauco wrote:Osterly,
Did you send your application with a prepaid special delivery envelope enclosed? If you didn't I would assume that you may receive your approval letter shortly (it may take 1 week to 10 days according to the other people posting their timelines).
I assume that KC8010 got next day because of the prepaid special delivery envelope.
HI Glauco

i did sent it via NCS so i dont know i need to include return envlope

SunBlue

Post by SunBlue » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Hi John,
Thanks!
Yes, money was debited yesterday, the 20th. I am so relieved! Thanks!
Application reached HO on the 12th Jan and money debited on the 20th Jan.
I enclosed a prepaid special delivery envelope, and hopefully will help a bit in speeding up things. Have a nice weekend!

osterly
United Kingdom

Re: No Acknowledgement letter

Post by osterly » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 pm

osterly wrote:HI All

i submitted my appl on 20 th dec via hendon NCS fee debited on 5 th jan 11 no ack letter to find out called the nationality dept they told they made a decisiion and its in the post i hav't recieved yet any idea guys what it might ? i know i need to be positive as u guys said earlier
HI All,

i hav't recieved any post from HO yet bit paniced, any idea guys i sent via NCS i did't know that i need to include reply post (firt class ) whats use of NCS if i get late that postal applicant (just ripp off i guess) and the other thing ther is no Ack letter HO said (phones thursday 20th) decission made wher the post gone

thank you

nax_72

Post by nax_72 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:47 pm

osterly wrote:
osterly wrote:HI All

i submitted my appl on 20 th dec via hendon NCS fee debited on 5 th jan 11 no ack letter to find out called the nationality dept they told they made a decisiion and its in the post i hav't recieved yet any idea guys what it might ? i know i need to be positive as u guys said earlier
HI All,

i hav't recieved any post from HO yet bit paniced, any idea guys i sent via NCS i did't know that i need to include reply post (firt class ) whats use of NCS if i get late that postal applicant (just ripp off i guess) and the other thing ther is no Ack letter HO said (phones thursday 20th) decission made wher the post gone

thank you
Either you apply by post or NCS, it is always better to include a self-addressed next day special delivery envelope to receive all your documents including the passport(s) and the approval letter. If you have not enclosed then they will post it by ordinary post which may take sometime. You will receive it soon.

ukpl

Post by ukpl » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:42 pm

nax_72 wrote:Either you apply by post or NCS, it is always better to include a self-addressed next day special delivery envelope to receive all your documents including the passport(s) and the approval letter. If you have not enclosed then they will post it by ordinary post which may take sometime. You will receive it soon.
but if you apply via NCS you don't send anything valuable so there is no point for NCS to advise paying another £5+ for special delivery service

nax_72

Post by nax_72 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 pm

ukpl wrote:
nax_72 wrote:Either you apply by post or NCS, it is always better to include a self-addressed next day special delivery envelope to receive all your documents including the passport(s) and the approval letter. If you have not enclosed then they will post it by ordinary post which may take sometime. You will receive it soon.
but if you apply via NCS you don't send anything valuable so there is no point for NCS to advise paying another £5+ for special delivery service
Got your point. Thanks for that.

If he had to receive his approval letter fast then enclosing a special delivery envelope would have helped him.