ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano EU Court ruling & Effect on NonEU Parent-Stamp3

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Morrisj
- thin ice -

Post by Morrisj » Mon May 16, 2011 9:24 pm

walrusgumble wrote:
Morrisj wrote:
walrusgumble wrote:
Morrisj wrote:
I think this wal-fuckin grumble is really taking the piss,what da f is wrong with u and the moderators cant you guys see this mr is really taking the piss,the topic started with someone who was looking for how to return to Ireland not for u 2 start with ur facing shit again,

r u sick ?or r just addicted 2 acting a fool, LISTEN WE R TIRED OF YOUR PREACHING OF HOW THE ZAMBRANO RULING IS NT RIGHT THATS UR F.....N BUSINESS,ANY TOPIC THATS INVOLVES ZAMBRANO U ALWAYS WANNA START UR SHIT ON HW THE JUDGEMENT IS WRONG WE R TIRED OF IT MIND UR F...ING BUSINESS U IDIOT,U IRRITATE ME FOR REAL LIKE U FIND PLEASURE FOOLING URSELF AROUND,STOP PREACHIN AND IF U DNT HAVE A SIMPLE WORD TO ANSWER DIRECT QUESTION THEN F OFF AND KISS A GOAT MORON.

LADY B YES U CAN,A FRIEND OF MINE IN NIGERIA GOT HIS DEPORTATION ORDER REVOKED AND HE HAS APPLIED FOR THE ZAMBRANO LAST WEEK,WILL GIVE U MORE INFO ON THAT.
WRITE TO THE REPAT.UNIT 2 GET THE D.O REVOKED B4 APPLYIN FOR A VISA COS IF U DECIDE TO APPLY FOR A VISA DIRECT THEY MYT USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE TO REFUSE U D VISA.

WAL-facing GRUMBLE YES IS ME AGAIN MORRIS JAMES AND NOW AM ASKING 2 GO GET A LIFE OR TRAIN UP GOATS SO WHEN THEY GROW UP U CAN ARGUE WITH DEM ALL facing SCUMBAG
Please write in the queen's English dear boy/girl.

9 Eireann started the one above and made an incorrect comment for all to see. He was proven that he was incorrect, for all to see. If you have nothing intelligent to come back with, refrain from commenting, as 9 eireann has decently done.

Hopefully, you do not have the memory of a gold fish bowl, but the reasons for bringing up the problems in Zambrano always tend to be in response to some people who thougtlessly parade as if Irish government are dearly beloved etc and incompetent or are dragging it feet on this case. I have explained to you the legal issues with Zambrano and the fact that it is not all clear cut. Some here think a highely experienced Judge (cooke) is dearly beloved for wanting to send a number of cases to Europe to seek advice / confirmation on the new interpretation of Eu law. Preliminary reference cases are no more but an inexpensive and quicker avenue, for the benefit of litigants, to seek advice from the ECJ. Its not trying to drag it heels at all.

even this crowd acknowledge that there are questions still to be asked.
http://brophysolicitorsimmigration.blog ... brano.html

No one suggested that people WILL actually fail, but the mere implication of it people go mental. they have paraded equality and discrimination, but in truth, they could not give a fiddlers once they are sorted. understandable i suppose, but they shouldn't pontificate or argue that another person is wrong. Well, at least have factual back up or solid argument.

If you do not like home truths grow thicker skin because anything I have said, is in now where near as bad as the future reception you would get with witty suggestions of goats. Is that going to be your standard comment when the government or your boss tells you off or do don't get your way? f off and ride a goat? brilliant.

Not have a simple word to a direct question? Any question put before me, I have answered. In full. You don't read them, yet call it ramblings. Funny, with regard to adults, cases like McCarthy justify the traditonal interpretation of eu law as i and most citizens understand it.

It is funny, when you and others are on the lets slag Ireland brigade, you never respond when asked, "whats does your country do" in this situation.

No more no less than please drop the persecution complex.
Now i know how pathetic u r,i wasn and am not using the convo btw u and 9eriean,am speaking from my own point of view.u r so bothered with this Zambrano issue just let it go for once,u aint contributing, u r preaching and always look at a topic b4 u start ur shit......

AS I SAID FLOCK WITH GOATS COS U AINT DIFF. FROM THEM I SWEAR
Yet you you feel that its appropriate to link my comment to 9Eireann. The comment was in direct response to my earlier comment above to 9 j Eireann.You still can not see the connection in linking you both?

I did not think it was sick to point out to another poster who is critical of my posts, that they were incorrect to make such a comment as they did not clearly read the posts or could point out why he was getting such an opinion. It had nothing to do with you. But, if you want to make an arse of yourself, away you go.

Preaching? Its ye lot that are flocking around like mobs demanding the case to be determined. I have explained that the Irish Courts are looking at many cases now and some are likely going to go to Europe. Some like you are suggesting that they are dragging their heels in. I say that it not the case as there are a number a questions to be raised and it contradicts McCarthy, which the State itself will hang on to. Shatter has not right to interfere with the Courts by deciding to make decisions now as some of the cases are in the court process. See Buckley v Sinn Fein Funds 1950. There is no coincidence that in many cases, there is a delay in providing decisions - see the other thread on that

But when its raised, to attack. Why? Afraid Europe might decide other wise? You have no right to dictate what Ireland should do and whether its right or wrong to send cases to Europe. Look up the word idiot in the dictionary.

That is why Zambrano is still being talked about. Its a discussion not a lets comfort your fears and anxieties, grow a pair of balls, you senstive little soul you. People should be informed of all issues whether its good or bad so they can take the time to deal with them.

"AS I SAID FLOCK WITH GOATS COS U AINT DIFF. FROM THEM I SWEAR"

Didn't you say "STOP PREACHIN AND IF U DNT HAVE A SIMPLE WORD TO ANSWER DIRECT QUESTION THEN F OFF AND KISS A GOAT MORON."

That's flocking?
Keep moaning all i know the Zambrano is final and those that r entitled 2 benefit from it will do so

Let me be sincere with u,i dnt take my precious reading crap from u i only pick out ur alternative meaning ..... oh i forgot u should be a Judge at d High Court of facial Discrimination Mr know it alllllllllllllllll

and 2 be honest am expecting another long story from u again lol
We are nothing but like pencil in the hands of our creator God Almighty

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Tue May 17, 2011 1:45 pm

just to let you know that my wife changed her stamp3 into stamp 4
the immigration officer (was a very nice lady(strange) in our local immigration office) asked for the children passports and birth certificates also my wife passport and her GNIB and 2 proofs of address.
also the officer asked for letters from the GP or the schools to show that my children are currently living in Ireland and my wife is minding them (she has a role in their lifes)
my wife got a period for 3 years from today
good luck to you all
peace on you