ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timelines: Biometric appointments for BRP(RC) (Name change)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zaheeruk

Post by zaheeruk » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:02 pm

congrats..

zaheeruk

Post by zaheeruk » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Guys... I finally got my biometric letter. Funny how I got this time. The case worker said he had sent it last time twice but did not reach my address. anyway anothe 5 week wait till I get my documents. I'm doing my biometrics tomorrow.

zaheeruk

Post by zaheeruk » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:05 am

Has anyone completed their biometrics in the last week or so. I got my letter askin gme to submit my biometrics at Post office. They did not give me a choice for UKBA office. Had to pay to get that done at post office. ANother way to pay for a bad service. :oops:

ateer

Post by ateer » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 pm

I posted the original question on this thread 2 months ago. That time I was getting frustrated for not receiving a biometric letter for my BRP(RC) application which was submitted to the Home Office on 21st Jan 2012. 3 months down, I am now waiting to receive my documents back. I submitted my biometrics on 28th of Feb and am still waiting to receive them back. What a load of shambles is this process! I spoke to the lady on the phone today after much trepidation only to find out that they process 65% of application in 4-5 weeks of submitting the biometrics. Going by that logic, it's well over 6 weeks now since I gave my biometrics, so they should have processed at least 90% of them by now. So does that mean my application is not in that 90% pile of applications. I need to apply for my visa extension sometime end of next month and not sure how I would apply without my passport. The lady at the other end told me that I could still apply for the extension whilst the documents are with them but I wonder if I would be able to get a PEO in that case? I am getting really worried about not receiving my documents back on time :?

ateer

Post by ateer » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Is there really no one who is still waiting to receive their documents back after submitting their biometrics? Am I the only one waiting to receive my documents back? I submitted my biometrics on 28th Feb. Anyone in the same situation?

zaheeruk

Post by zaheeruk » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:57 am

i got my passport on 24th. Gave biometrics on 19th april. but remember i applied for my application on feb 2nd and got the biometric letter only on 18th april.

plantagenetgirlchild
Newly Registered

Post by plantagenetgirlchild » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Hi

After contacting my MP, I received my passport and docs back on 1 June and my replacement card on 18 June (there were all those bank holidays, then I had a missed you slip on 14, so it was within the working day time limit).

Good luck to everyone else!

Jing
Newly Registered

Post by Jing » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:42 am

Congratulations! Three months waiting to get the card after biometrics? I did my biometrics on 29th May... still waiting
plantagenetgirlchild wrote:Hi

After contacting my MP, I received my passport and docs back on 1 June and my replacement card on 18 June (there were all those bank holidays, then I had a missed you slip on 14, so it was within the working day time limit).

Good luck to everyone else!

mck2010
Ghana

Re: Timelines: Biometric appointments for BRP(RC) (Name chan

Post by mck2010 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:08 pm

Hi friends I'm on discretionary leave but would like to change my name on my biometric. card. But confused what form to use. Do I use form TOC or form BRP(NC)?

Thanks