ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Judicial Review+Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP(Tier1)
India

when arlier can we apply and maintenance fund

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm

sushdmehta wrote:1. Should be 2 years.
2. Provide evidences such as jobs application, interview invitations, etc.

1. Should be. FLR(O) seems to be the only suitable form for this purpose. No.
2. I don't think the form would mention "incorrect" information regarding fees.
3. There is no "maintenance fund" requirement for extension of leave under HSMP JR.

Do not apply in person if you are not employed at the time of application. I wouldn't suggest that you apply in person at all.

Dear Friend,

Thanks for guidence I request little more help reagrding following points.

1) As per FLR(Tier1) HSMP guidence note of 6 april,2012 page no.2,Section:2 fees for main applicant is GBP 1500 and each dependent GBP 750.

where in FLR(O) guidence page no:2 it says PEO fees GBP 867 and postal 561 for main applicant and dependent it will be PEO 431 and Postal 281 GBP

So it will less in FLR(O),is it possible any reason for that?

and If I apply first for me and then for my wife and son then what fees will be appplicable,I mean for dependent or main applicant as per FLR(O) because I have already applied under FLR(Tier1) HSMP form.

I mean GBP 867 (PEO) or GBP 431(PEO) which fees will be applicable to them?

2) and in that how many days early then can apply? as per guidence note of FLR(O) says not early than 28 days it says (page no:3)

3) How many days earlier I can apply as per FLR(Tier1)HSMP guidence note page it says should be no more than 5 week before.....
My visa end on feb 2,2013 so can I apply any day after 15 Dec.2012 or should in January.2013 only?

4) For maintenance fund in guidence note FLR(Tier1)HSMP it shows on page no:6 ability to maintain fund,then how much it may be I make enough all level to tier1 and also if UK family support letter with bank statement will be ok? or it may create problem?

5) for economical activity of last 12 months if I have good income from out ok UK in my home country and till sept 2012 and after arrive now if not economical active then ok? or not?may be I am at stage to get one good but ask possibility please

What should I do because of my son eductaion reason I am thinking all different ways.

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:32 pm

3. There is no "maintenance fund" requirement for extension of leave under HSMP JR.

Do not apply in person if you are not employed at the time of application. I wouldn't suggest that you apply in person at all.
Dear Friend,

As per Guidence note FLR(Tier1)HSMP For maintenance fund it shows on page no:6 ability to maintain fund,then how much it may be I make enough all level to tier1 and also if UK family support letter with bank statement will be ok? or it may create problem?

Please guide

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 am

You need to provide evidence that you either earn enough or have sufficient savings to maintain and accommodate yourself and your dependants without recource to public funds. There is no fixed amount required to be shown but I guess your income must be more than the current income support benefit rates or that you have savings to last 4 - 6 months in line with the monthly rates.
Income support rate for a:
couple £111.45 per week/£482.95 per calendar month
single person over 25: £71 per week/£307.67 per calendar month
each dependent child: £64.99 per week/£281.62 per month
income support family premium: £17.40 per week
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

HSMP(Tier1)
India

please guide for when earlier can we apply

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:51 pm

HSMP(Tier1) wrote:

Dear Friend,

1) As per FLR(Tier1) HSMP guidence note of 6 april,2012 page no.2,Section:2 fees for main applicant is GBP 1500 and each dependent GBP 750.

where in FLR(O) guidence page no:2 it says PEO fees GBP 867 and postal 561 for main applicant and dependent it will be PEO 431 and Postal 281 GBP

and If I apply first for me and then for my wife and son then what fees will be appplicable,I mean for dependent or main applicant as per FLR(O) because I have already applied under FLR(Tier1) HSMP form.

2) and in that how many days early then can apply? as per guidence note of FLR(O) says not early than 28 days it says (page no:3)

3) How many days earlier I can apply as per FLR(Tier1)HSMP guidence note page it says should be no more than 5 week before.....
My visa end on feb 2,2013 so can I apply any day after 15 Dec.2012 or should in January.2013 only?

4) I may get job then PEO appointment is not available in online,so I have to take appointment by phone?

What should I do because of my son eductaion reason I am thinking all different ways.

HSMP(Tier1)
India

waiting for guidence please

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:58 am

HSMP(Tier1) wrote:
HSMP(Tier1) wrote:

Dear Friend,

4) I may get job then PEO appointment is not available in online,so I have to take appointment by phone?

Please give some vision for above four questions

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:05 am

1. The fees specified in the form that an applicant uses to make an application.
2. Apply no earlier than 28 days before the expiry of current leave.
3. Same as above.
4. If appointment is not available online, it will also not be available on the phone.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Thanks

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:23 am

sushdmehta wrote:1. The fees specified in the form that an applicant uses to make an application.
3. Same as above.
4. If appointment is not available online, it will also not be available on the phone.
1) as per your advice for above point no:2 and 3 for FLR(Tier1)HSMP form if apply with my wife and son then also apply before 28 days? as per guidence it says 5 week.

is there any reason for that? because five week mean 35 days early so my visa end on feb 2 2013 then can i not apply after 15 December,2012 any date or should be in January 2013 only?

2) to book appointment I see link from Immigration board and in that online it is not showing for FLR(Tier1)HSMP form why so?

then how appointment can be booked for FLR(Tier1) HSMP,where in guidence note it shows that PEO charges will be 1800 GBP and by post 1500 GBP for main applicant

sorry if I ask lots different type of questions but at this stage I need to think all possible ways so....

thanks

HSMP(Tier1)
India

If dependent apply from outside UK then need income 24000?

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:39 pm

sushdmehta wrote:1. I have aired my view about that fact already in the topic, so read through it.
2. Evidences since your most recent (last) application to UKBA.

3. The problem your family will face, if they move abroad and apply for entry clearance, is that neither the staff at local visa application center nor the staff at the local British High Commission will accept the fact that a dependant of HSMP JR migrant is required to use VAF2 form and not VAF10 form to apply for entry clearance, and will refuse to accept an entry clearance application on a VAF2 form. Using VAF10 form means they will be applying under PBS criteria. If you wish to take that risk, it is up to you ... though, technically, they will also be subject to HSMP JR as long as you are subject to it.
Dear Friend,

for my visa extension I am looking to all possibility and seeking your guidence frequently and thanks to you and your knowlegde which gives me real fact and way to solution.

1) I am trying to take PEO appointment but can not able to get same answer os may be need to apply by post and which may take 3 4 months if apply in January2013.

2) during this period waiting for child eductaion as it is between the way hear and home country...so If they move back and after my visa extension,if apply from Home Country then VAF 10 or VAF2 whatever applicable.

so main point is do I need to show income as per 9 July,2012 changes atht GBP 24000 for 2 dependent?

or only show GBP 4500 (900+ 1800+1800)?

please guide

regards

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Any Lawyer for PEO with less fee?

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:23 pm

sushdmehta wrote:1. The fees specified in the form that an applicant uses to make an application.
3. Same as above.
Dear All Friends,

thanks for your guidence till date...

I wish to know that is there any lawyer(immigration solicitor) who can arrange PEO before January 20,2013 because my HSMp(Tier1) under hSMP JR will end in Februaty,2013 and waiting for post is difficult for me.

for single main applicant or for family applictaion

If anyone knows good lawyer then please share name contact

regards

HSMP(Tier1)
India

from last one year stay out of UK 7 months ok for extension?

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:53 pm

3. Same as above.
Dear Friend,

when I apply for extension under FLR(Tier1)HSMP and from last one year if I stay out of UK for 8 months then will it any problem in extension?

please guide

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:10 pm

I was outside the UK for about 6 months out of the year before I applied for a Tier 1 (HSMP) extension. I had been back in the UK for 6 months when I applied, and used evidence of my UK earnings for my application. My application was approved. Approx dates were returned to UK June 2010, applied for extension Jan 2011, approved Feb 2011.

I don't think the absence would cause an issue for your extension provided you can show your "economic activity", but it will break continuity for ILR.

The caseworker might also have to look at your case more closely, e.g. if you were away for the 8 months directly before your application, no work in UK, ....

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:58 pm

goldfish wrote:I was outside the UK for about 6 months out of the year before I applied for a Tier 1 (HSMP) extension. I had been back in the UK for 6 months when I applied, and used evidence of my UK earnings for my application. My application was approved. Approx dates were returned to UK June 2010, applied for extension Jan 2011, approved Feb 2011.

I don't think the absence would cause an issue for your extension provided you can show your "economic activity", but it will break continuity for ILR.

The caseworker might also have to look at your case more closely, e.g. if you were away for the 8 months directly before your application, no work in UK, ....
Dear Friend,

Thanks for reply and after arriving in UK, at present I am economical active so I hope now I can provide my job application proof as job effort for intial period in UK and my economical active proof also.

I hope it will be ok for me....

thanks

HSMP(Tier1)
India

THANKS

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:23 pm

THANKS

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi HSMP(Tier1)

Whats the update on your case?

TM

HSMP(Tier1)
India

please guide

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:52 pm

3. Same as above.
Dear Friend,

thanks for your guidence.I get extension till 2016.now my question is how many days I can stay out of UK,as I am out of UK for some days for process of my dependent visa

thanks