ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shfh7815
Pakistan

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by shfh7815 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:53 am

From the day you received the deadline notice[/quote]

Oh really?? I thought it was from the time they receive the appeal?[/quote]

No as you count from when the ECM's office receives/ us sent the appeal package which is the same time you receive your deadline notice[/quote]

So I sent the appeal package towards the end of august which is what it says on the appeal aswell...so is it 9 weeks from this date?.....or 9 weeks from when they sent me the motice which was a few days ago..this oct??
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:28 am

How do i withdraw my appeal?
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

Qures

Post by Qures » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:47 am

Hamza Amjad wrote:How do i withdraw my appeal?
Why you want to withdraw your appeal bro, did they ask or send you notice of withdrawal?
Biometric:21/04/15
Refused:21/07/15
Appeal:14/08/15
Payment taken:27/08/15
Notice:11/09/15
Review deadline: 25/12/15
Hearing Date:05/05/2016
Call letter:31/08/2016
Passport submitted:01/09/2016
Passport collected:09/09/2016

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:18 am

shfh7815 wrote:From the day you received the deadline notice
Oh really?? I thought it was from the time they receive the appeal?[/quote]

No as you count from when the ECM's office receives/ us sent the appeal package which is the same time you receive your deadline notice[/quote]

So I sent the appeal package towards the end of august which is what it says on the appeal aswell...so is it 9 weeks from this date?.....or 9 weeks from when they sent me the motice which was a few days ago..this oct??[/quote]

No!, please read what I wrote, i said when you receive your deadline notice which is usually 5/6 weeks after you appeal!
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Qures wrote:
Hamza Amjad wrote:How do i withdraw my appeal?
Why you want to withdraw your appeal bro, did they ask or send you notice of withdrawal?
Bkz my court date in next year . Icnt wait that long and no bro they only send me court date notice.
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:44 pm

[ote]

No!, please read what I wrote, i said when you receive your deadline notice which is usually 5/6 weeks after you appeal![/quote]

OK that's a really long time...thank u for your reply
How can I check the progress of my application and what detail do I need to provide them
Biometrics 11th may
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Hello all,
Update regarding my appeal,
I called tribunal and the lady told me that they received the bundle so looks like it is going to be listed for hearing. I don't have any idea on what grounds they are taking it further but guess I just have to wait for the bundle from High commission. Remember me in ur duas.
Here is my timeline
Spouse application bio: 10th April 2015
Refused: 2nd July
Appeal: 17th July
Deadline notice: 21st August
Deadline date: 30th November
Hearing date: waiting for the letter (update from customer service on 16th October)

:-( :-( :-(

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:40 pm

khan_81 wrote:Hello all,
Update regarding my appeal,
I called tribunal and the lady told me that they received the bundle so looks like it is going to be listed for hearing. I don't have any idea on what grounds they are taking it further but guess I just have to wait for the bundle from High commission. Remember me in ur duas.
Here is my timeline
Spouse application bio: 10th April 2015
Refused: 2nd July
Appeal: 17th July
Deadline notice: 21st August
Deadline date: 30th November
Hearing date: waiting for the letter (update from customer service on 16th October)

:-( :-( :-(
I don't understand they should have overturned the decision as wasn't your refusal because they couldn't find your English certificate because the dares were mixed up as they recently overturned a very similar decision like that for someone here

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:25 am

Salam all.

I've received correspondence from my local MP. The home office have not overturned the decision for refusal.
They stated on the letter that they were aware of an ' IT issue' with grafton college Islamabad. However a list of names were sent to them, and my husbands name was not on that. This was also checked by an ECM.

So annoyed right now, they OBVIOUSLY did not try the UKVI website as the college assured me it was visible to them now.

Does this mean i am definatly going to have to go and appeal. And ive appealed 3 weeks ago. Anyone have any idea as to when i would hear back with regards dates etc ?.

These people are so incompetent and heartless! !
Documents submitted at ISB: 23/06/15
Visa refused: 18/09/15
Review & appeal submitted: 25/09/15
Payment taken: 09/10/15
Review deadline date: 15/02/16

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:19 am

rosie.x wrote:Salam all.

I've received correspondence from my local MP. The home office have not overturned the decision for refusal.
They stated on the letter that they were aware of an ' IT issue' with grafton college Islamabad. However a list of names were sent to them, and my husbands name was not on that. This was also checked by an ECM.

So annoyed right now, they OBVIOUSLY did not try the UKVI website as the college assured me it was visible to them now.

Does this mean i am definatly going to have to go and appeal. And ive appealed 3 weeks ago. Anyone have any idea as to when i would hear back with regards dates etc ?.

Yes be appeal, I think I'm the first one in this forum to have this issue my appeal deadline notice is not far away so will keep you guys updated. Could you possibly post this letter and as for this list do you know the names on it and who it was sent by

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:40 am

Raymandosnr wrote:

Yes be appeal, I think I'm the first one in this forum to have this issue my appeal deadline notice is not far away so will keep you guys updated. Could you possibly post this letter and as for this list do you know the names on it and who it was sent by
Also the only people who can see the UKVI website portal is the home office and Cambridge English so the college lied to you that they can see it as they were probably looking on the normal Cambridge English website, also please post the letter as it would be EXTREMELY important to me and others

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:58 am

Raymandosnr wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:

Also the only people who can see the UKVI website portal is the home office and Cambridge English so the college lied to you that they can see it as they were probably looking on the normal Cambridge English website, also please post the letter as it would be EXTREMELY important to me and others

Sorry i have no idea of the list or names on there.
The college did send me a copy of the page with husbands results, picture and all that on the page.
Apparantly, the college needed to tick a box to make is visible when ECO used reference number off certificate,so as that box was unticked-they couldnt see it.
I spoke with Cambridge English here and they explained that to me. I also spoke with the head of Cambridge English in pakistan and he also said the same. Sooo frustrating.

Just have to wait for appeal dates now.

..SIGHHHHH..

Do keep us updated on ur situation though.

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:36 am

@Rosie.X

Are you saying now that the college ticked the box to make your results visible as I was told by Cambridge English that this was not possible now, also please could you upload the MP's letter as I would find that helpful

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:48 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:@Rosie.X

Are you saying now that the college ticked the box to make your results visible as I was told by Cambridge English that this was not possible now, also please could you upload the MP's letter as I would find that helpful

Yes cambridge here in the uk are unable to do it. But the college can change it.
I spoke with the head of cambridge english at grafton college and he assured me it was now visable. He also sent me a print screen of the page.
Bilalahmad@pk.graftoncollege.org - his email.

I am unable to upload the letter. But it just basically state an ECM Checked and the assesment the initial ECO mare was correct. My husbands name was not on the list sent by grafton college.
And for me to appeal.

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:25 pm

How can we get an update on what is happening with the appeal? And what details do they ask for..
Biometrics 11th may
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:11 am

rosie.x wrote:

Yes cambridge here in the uk are unable to do it. But the college can change it.
I spoke with the head of cambridge english at grafton college and he assured me it was now visable. He also sent me a print screen of the page.

I am unable to upload the letter. But it just basically state an ECM Checked and the assesment the initial ECO mare was correct. My husbands name was not on the list sent by grafton college.
And for me to appeal.
I have already spoken to him and like I mentioned before he does not have access the ukvi portal, yes he does have access to the Cambridge English results website where you can get a print screen of your results and your test day photo but this is completely different to the UKVI portal. I'll call him on Monday to see he he can now "tick" my wife's results to make them visible on the server and if my wife's name was on that list

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:42 am

Raymandosnr wrote:
rosie.x wrote:

And for me to appeal.
I have already spoken to him and like I mentioned before he does not have access the ukvi portal, yes he does have access to the Cambridge English results website where you can get a print screen of your results and your test day photo but this is completely different to the UKVI portal. I'll call him on Monday to see he he can now "tick" my wife's results to make them visible on the server and if my wife's name was on that list

Let me know what he says.

All this due to another individulas error. This should be rectified as soon as it is picked up. All this court malarky shouldnt even be necessary.

Whatever happens their is khayr in it. Just make dua.

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:49 pm

Aoa,

All I can say Is I am really sorry to see what's happening with people by this UKVI. we pay taxes to pay their wages and they are annoying us.

I don't know why people get involve with MPs this is a useless effort in this direction I know this from heart and as many more people will try this, it will have the same result I can guarantee them from my heart.

I know how government department works very well. they are not much better than Pakistani Government department all useless gits.

Remember me in your prayers and I'll also remember everyone in my every prayers.

Keep us updated on the forum regarding your spouse visa appeals/applications.

Good luck to everyone.
1st Visa Application 20 12 2013
1st Visa Refusal 05 06 2014
2nd Visa Application 20 March 2015
2nd Visa Refusal 04 06 2015
Appealed 26 06 2015
Review Deadline 11th November 2015
By the Grace of Almighty Allah Appeal Allowed On 08th July 2016

Qures

Post by Qures » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:26 am

Bro you have mentioned in your timeline that your MPs letter to homeoffice denied, will you please elaborate what did you get in your response from MP or homeoffice ?

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:32 am

Qures wrote:

Bro you have mentioned in your timeline that your MPs letter to homeoffice denied, will you please elaborate what did you get in your response from MP or homeoffice ?
They said while the evidence is substantial it's up to me to correct any wrong doings done in my wife's application and I should use the initiative and appeal, so yeah basically a slap on the face

Qures

Post by Qures » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:05 pm

asif_sharif wrote:Gods know how many weeks its been for me :? :cry:
Bro did you get any response from tribunal or BHC Islamabad?
Our timeline is actually the same.

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:10 pm

nah still waiting
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:19 pm

@Rosie_X and for whoever this may concern

I spoke to Cambridge English and Grafton college, there definitely seems to be a software problem but there very keen to blame each other.

The bottom line is all they will give you is the letters and you will have to rely on these to get your appeal successful .

Please do dua for me as mine is in two weeks time and if mine is successful Inshallah we have a strong base to build on for those similarly affected

Pak86

Post by Pak86 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:26 pm

Salam everyone

I have a question to ask, do you know how long it takes to get the review deadline after you appeal. I appealed on 15th September and now it's 19th October and I still haven't received the review deadline.

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:@Rosie_X and for whoever this may concern

I spoke to Cambridge English and Grafton college, there definitely seems to be a software problem but there very keen to blame each other.

The bottom line is all they will give you is the letters and you will have to rely on these to get your appeal successful .

Please do dua for me as mine is in two weeks time and if mine is successful Inshallah we have a strong base to build on for those similarly affected

Inshallah hope all goes well & in your favour.