ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Thanks Picolla and Aquasaggi.

munnabhai123
Newly Registered

Post by munnabhai123 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 pm

hi all. i called ait earlier today and told me the determination of lead cases will be coming in or around mid august. earlier i sent them the request for my hearing before the lead case decision but they didnt give me any new date. infact they have written in the letter that they r waiting for the determination of lead cases and will announce my haring date after getting the determination. but today they told me to wait until mid august.i dnt know wats going on because i want my appeal to be heard as quickly as possible

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:43 am

munnabhai123 wrote:hi all. i called ait earlier today and told me the determination of lead cases will be coming in or around mid august. earlier i sent them the request for my hearing before the lead case decision but they didnt give me any new date. infact they have written in the letter that they r waiting for the determination of lead cases and will announce my haring date after getting the determination. but today they told me to wait until mid august.i dnt know wats going on because i want my appeal to be heard as quickly as possible
yea as i said earlier according to my observation it cud b the week starting 10th of August !

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:07 am

hi,
my hearing wil be on 6 of august ,, if determination wil not out for lead case until mid august so wot should i expect on my hearing day ...

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:14 am

redbull wrote:hi,
my hearing wil be on 6 of august ,, if determination wil not out for lead case until mid august so wot should i expect on my hearing day ...
most probably adjournment as in the case of aquasaggi ...her hearing was also few weeks ago but was adjourned until the decision of test cases but lets hope it doesnt happens 2 u tho with the current circumstances it is hard 2 say that ur hearing will go on !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Rajaali wrote:
most probably adjournment as in the case of aquasaggi ...her hearing was also few weeks ago but was adjourned until the decision of test cases but lets hope it doesnt happens 2 u tho with the current circumstances it is hard 2 say that ur hearing will go on !
yeps..ur hearing should be adjourned but anyways lets c what will happen.
on my hearing day ho rep was also there and he was ready to carry on but due to some reason i mentioned earlier it was adjourned and i think it doesnt matter whether it is gone through or not they either refuse the appeal or adjourn,,,secondly we dont really know about appeals as very few of us sharing about our situations hundreds are only reading and thats it. so i wish u redbull a good luck.
b/w judge gave me hearing date for 22nd july but that too was adjourned.
our prayers with u.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 pm

I think your one is going to be lead case as well.
all the best.

truth
Newly Registered

Post by truth » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:08 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Well I called my solicitor just now and he told me that my wife has not received any extension letter since past month, instead he has received a letter from home office that "Your case is listed for hearing soon, further instructions will follow shortly" And he also told me that our case is a listed lead case!!!!

This is very weired. I will have to prepare my case now....for which i am not ready yet. I dont know how much time I have. If you guys have some info for me....please forward it to me.

I also asked him about the least case hearing which involved 3-4 cases and he said that decision is not gonna affect us coz ours is a lead case too!!!!!

Wish me good luck. :roll:

:shock: ooo ..wish you a very good luck..your case is also a lead case???
how come he knows, did ho mention that in the letter..its quite different i mean..any ways best of luck..hopefully evrything will be fine.
Ya my solicitor told me that my case is also a lead case. I was in shock after hearing that and did not ask him anything else. Actually he is a ok solicitor but too busy to talk on phone. HO could have mentioned in the letter, i guess its better to book an apntmnt with him for more info. Will try to get some time this week. Will let u know.

I think HO did not tell you that your case is lead case . court will be decide.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:07 pm

truth wrote:
I dont know who will decide which case is a lead case, but one thing for sure is that we all have to go through our individual appeals.
And things are not good for me. I called my solicitor today as well and he told me that he is going on holidays for one month and another solicitor I gonna fight my case. I just cant understand what's happening :( Will try to go and see him tomorrow.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:35 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
truth wrote:
I dont know who will decide which case is a lead case, but one thing for sure is that we all have to go through our individual appeals.
And things are not good for me. I called my solicitor today as well and he told me that he is going on holidays for one month and another solicitor I gonna fight my case. I just cant understand what's happening :( Will try to go and see him tomorrow.
even if he's going 4 holiday dat shud b fine for u as em sure any CCL hearing date wudnt b atleast within a month except for those already issued like in the case of aquasaggi and redbull and as u said he's going 4 one month ..so i think it shud b fine !

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:14 am

hi guys,

thanx for ur reply guys ...hope 4 a better and i wil let u know next month ..

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Just wondering.... If you take out your appeal to travel to your home country (Because HO has your passport and I guess they will give it to you on the airport), Is there any chance that you can relaunch your appeal from your home country?

What you would have to tell to the AIT and HO while taking out your appeal and, or, could they just release the passport, while appeal is still pending, so that you can travel?

I am not planning to take out my appeal now, but wanted to know these things, just in case.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:59 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Just wondering.... If you take out your appeal to travel to your home country (Because HO has your passport and I guess they will give it to you on the airport), Is there any chance that you can relaunch your appeal from your home country?

What you would have to tell to the AIT and HO while taking out your appeal and, or, could they just release the passport, while appeal is still pending, so that you can travel?

I am not planning to take out my appeal now, but wanted to know these things, just in case.
actulally..i m not really sure about this but when i went to sign immigration office, they said to me that i can appeal from back home if i want even now when my pp is not with me, but it could be different in ur case, u can ask and call ho or AIT , i think AIT will probably give u the right answer ,,so just call ..and you can ask that you wanna folllow your case from back home.
are u afraid of your hearing??dont b afraid..evrythng will b ok.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:52 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
Thanks for your advice Aquasaggi. I am not afraid of hearing, the only thing is my solicitor told me that it’s gonna be on 2nd of August, which was a bit shocking and surprising. We still don’t have lead case decision. My family is obviously worried and they asked me above questions, and I sought advice on this forum.

But today I went to see my solicitor. He said my case is a bit serious and HO have more evidence against me and the hearing date is 2nd august. In fact he had instructed his secretary to type my witness statement again. But to everyone’s surprise, when she brought the file, it was of a different person! We have similar names! It was a big relief for me and an embarrassment for the solicitor and his secretary.

My solicitor called AIT and Heathrow for my case in front of me and they said Lead cases have been heard and determination will be released in due course. AIT did not provide any case names or any dates of any other type of information. All they said is to wait. Heathrow ppl said that they will post me my wife's temp extension letter again.

I met another barrister in his office who is expert in education law. He told me some interesting things which i want to share with you guys. He told me that he has won a similar case where he was representing 30 students and he won. The students joined together and thereby shared all expenses as well. Another very interesting thing was that if your passport has been detained by HO and you have another masters degree from some good college, you can still apply for HSMP and can come out of this situation. Although I couldn’t digest it at first instance but he was very confident on this. He did not had much time so I am going to call him tomorrow for an appointment to dig out some more info.

Cheers guys.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:33 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
Thanks for your advice Aquasaggi. I am not afraid of hearing, the only thing is my solicitor told me that it’s gonna be on 2nd of August, which was a bit shocking and surprising. We still don’t have lead case decision. My family is obviously worried and they asked me above questions, and I sought advice on this forum.

But today I went to see my solicitor. He said my case is a bit serious and HO have more evidence against me and the hearing date is 2nd august. In fact he had instructed his secretary to type my witness statement again. But to everyone’s surprise, when she brought the file, it was of a different person! We have similar names! It was a big relief for me and an embarrassment for the solicitor and his secretary.

My solicitor called AIT and Heathrow for my case in front of me and they said Lead cases have been heard and determination will be released in due course. AIT did not provide any case names or any dates of any other type of information. All they said is to wait. Heathrow ppl said that they will post me my wife's temp extension letter again.

I met another barrister in his office who is expert in education law. He told me some interesting things which i want to share with you guys. He told me that he has won a similar case where he was representing 30 students and he won. The students joined together and thereby shared all expenses as well. Another very interesting thing was that if your passport has been detained by HO and you have another masters degree from some good college, you can still apply for HSMP and can come out of this situation. Although I couldn’t digest it at first instance but he was very confident on this. He did not had much time so I am going to call him tomorrow for an appointment to dig out some more info.

Cheers guys.
well i already knew that it isnt practically possible that they had test case hearing and now they will have it again but there r sum smart brains always on this forum who cums for a while , create a chaos and then go away .. i mean its a common sense thing that if they had a test case already heard then how cud they have another one while they will be sending out the hearing dates after the determination of this test case ... does it make any sense ?

secondly , mate u better save your money and time instead of going and seeking advice from other barristers and solicitors coz all they need is money ... u urself know the situation of CCL and being urself a victim of it ..how cud u believe him that u will get HSMP after CCL deception charge which prohibits u 2 lodge any further applications until ur ban period is not over. its gud 2 believe every1 but trust no1 ...if i m doing a business ..i wont tell u that my thing is bad to my competitors even though if it is , i will always try 2 sell it and in the current era students r the main profit developers for these solicitors and there4 they wont leave any chance 2 get away with em ...i hope u understood and will act sensibly instead of making another hasty decision and mistake like CCL !

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:03 am

Raja Saab,

I always found you discouraging ppl on this forum. Never Ever I have seen any of your post, where you encourage ppl. 'Don't do this' , 'Don't do that'. Lead a crap life always worry about AIT decision.

Have you ever contributed positively to this forum?

All CCL victim on this forum share same idea about you.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:48 am

Rajaali wrote:
well i already knew that it isnt practically possible that they had test case hearing and now they will have it again but there r sum smart brains always on this forum who cums for a while , create a chaos and then go away .. i mean its a common sense thing that if they had a test case already heard then how cud they have another one while they will be sending out the hearing dates after the determination of this test case ... does it make any sense ?

secondly , mate u better save your money and time instead of going and seeking advice from other barristers and solicitors coz all they need is money ... u urself know the situation of CCL and being urself a victim of it ..how cud u believe him that u will get HSMP after CCL deception charge which prohibits u 2 lodge any further applications until ur ban period is not over. its gud 2 believe every1 but trust no1 ...if i m doing a business ..i wont tell u that my thing is bad to my competitors even though if it is , i will always try 2 sell it and in the current era students r the main profit developers for these solicitors and there4 they wont leave any chance 2 get away with em ...i hope u understood and will act sensibly instead of making another hasty decision and mistake like CCL !
Raja Ali, I wrote only what my solicitor told me. Even I found his information contradictory, and I mentioned it in my posts, but in these times of helplessness, you share all the information your get in this forum. Even you do that.

You mentioned that “there r sum smart brains always on this forum who cums for a while , create a chaos and then go awayâ€

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:05 am

thuda i think raja is quite right..donot waste more money..especially atleast untill the test case decision arrives.solicitor know nothing..u must know now.wait till the decison comes and then hire a good barrister otherwise solicitor just ripping off poor students.even in my opinion there are some solicitors who even donot know when the test case was heared.
just keep praying.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:09 am

[.dont b angry @ raja..i dont think so that he is pointing on u about smart brains..u can see urself there are always newbies everyother day and spread rumours..and where most of us already frustrated some people always try to create chaos.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:24 am

aquasaggi wrote:[.dont b angry @ raja..i dont think so that he is pointing on u about smart brains..u can see urself there are always newbies everyother day and spread rumours..and where most of us already frustrated some people always try to create chaos.
Yes Aqua, I am not angry on Raja as I know he gives us right information always, but he mentioned some things which I think he pointed out at me.
If he has not, than, No offences given and none taken.

Truce :wink:

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 am

aquasaggi wrote:thuda i think raja is quite right..donot waste more money..especially atleast untill the test case decision arrives.solicitor know nothing..u must know now.wait till the decison comes and then hire a good barrister otherwise solicitor just ripping off poor students.even in my opinion there are some solicitors who even donot know when the test case was heared.
just keep praying.
True said.

truth
Newly Registered

Post by truth » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:53 am

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:

Cheers guys.

I think AIT did not take any hearing on 2 August which is sunday :)

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:38 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:[.dont b angry @ raja..i dont think so that he is pointing on u about smart brains..u can see urself there are always newbies everyother day and spread rumours..and where most of us already frustrated some people always try to create chaos.
Yes Aqua, I am not angry on Raja as I know he gives us right information always, but he mentioned some things which I think he pointed out at me.
If he has not, than, No offences given and none taken.

Truce :wink:
i wont need 2 give any explanations dat who was dat message written for but one thing is very clear if it was written for u then i wont have given u advices 2 keep a distance from solicitors .. i hope u got it now ..

well i will be off for next whole week as going out of city but hoping that on my return i will be hearing sumthing gud either from this forum or from any other source ..Fingers crossed!

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:43 pm

truth wrote:

I think AIT did not take any hearing on 2 August which is sunday :)
Truth, you are true in saying that. It was my solicitor who just uttered out of blue this date. I guess he doesnt have any clue whats going on!!! :roll:

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:45 pm

Rajaali wrote:
Thats ok Raja....enjoy ur holidays :)