ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Azhaan
Newly Registered

Re: Visa granted

Post by Azhaan » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:34 am

Alltheverybest wrote:Allah tu karim hai visa granted had rfc yesterday just collected
Congrats a lot! we are really happy for you!

You applied same day as us but you applied from Karachi and we applied from Lahore. Please keep everyone in your duas and that everyone hears good news soon.

Alltheverybest

Re: Visa granted

Post by Alltheverybest » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:37 am

Azhaan wrote:
Alltheverybest wrote:Allah tu karim hai visa granted had rfc yesterday just collected
Congrats a lot! we are really happy for you!

You applied same day as us but you applied from Karachi and we applied from Lahore. Please keep everyone in your duas and that everyone hears good news soon.[/quote

My wife applied from
Isb
Special request for loads of duaa

Applied on 12/06/13
Under process in BHC on 25/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted
All bcoz of my mom and ur prayers

Alltheverybest

Visa granted

Post by Alltheverybest » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:39 am

I m so sorry I didn't share the news for rfc yesterday but happy days
Thank very much for all prayer and duaa

Applied on 12/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted

Alltheverybest

Post by Alltheverybest » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:40 am

:roll: I was very scared since yesterday

Applied on 12/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:43 am

naCC wrote:
Uncle_fesster wrote:
naCC wrote:
Uncle_fesster wrote:I fail to see the point of doing shopping in Pakistan. What can you buy there that you can't get here lool, paki flights r ridiculous in this manner ppl bring over the whole house and pay more for it in the process. Pakistani mentality will never change, the word "junglies" comes to mind. To put things in prospective the countries a shambles. Some countries are exploring the outter galaxy and Pakistan ain't got enough electric or gas, or any type of sanitation, to serve its own population it's 400 years in the past. No respect for law and order and they claim to be Muslims. Tell ur wife forget the shopping jump on the plane and don't look back because that first flight is like sitting in a time machine.
Your comments are not more then of an ignorant wannabe. and juglees like you are part of the problem. i think your life revolves around the village where you were born n brought up. so think before opening your mouth . ghatiya insaan
Don't be offended. But facing the truth is the first step to improvement. And for your information everyone has roots to a village in Pakistan, this is not a negative point. The quality of life is my village is much higher then city life. And so is the average life expectancy throughout Pakistani villages. Vent your anger this is good, facing the truth is never easy but rather a challenge. I beg to wonder if you we're thinking whilst you written this unacceptable comment.

You may be confused I live in the free world where criticism are looked at positively and as a contribution towards improvement of society, when Malcolm X wanted change people who echoed similar words as yourself challenged him yet he is remembered and they are forgotten.

Free Pakistan.....help it become part of the free world, where leaders are held responsible for their injustices against innocent men, women and children.
stop lecturing and just say sorry , and be what you are dont try to be what you Can never be. we know better what is the Free World , positive criticism is OK but the problem comes when peoples like you start washing their dirty cloths in the chowk. I hope you will understand this and will remove your comment and will think thousand times before opening ur mouth,
There there little boy, are you still angry. Have you ever wondered why people wash their clothes in the "chowk", maybe they are homeless hmmmmmmmmmm. The truth is that if England or infact any country in the world including India opened its doors and offered free visas, Pakistan would be empty, that how much you guys who say "Pakistan Zindabad" love your country LOL. The truth is you have no respect for other Pakistanis, or in fact Pakistan. Everything in Pakistan takes advantage of the poor, fake medicines, dirty food, donkey burgers, no oil, gas, water or proper sanitation. Even the roads in Islamabad are terribly constructed, because they get water logged in the rain. All your leaders Run the country then come to the UK and try to be civilised citizens because they know if they do wrong here they will be punished, you can't buy a British judge.

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 am

Alltheverybest wrote::roll: I was very scared since yesterday
Which time u receive text or call???
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Alltheverybest

Post by Alltheverybest » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:47 am

Forlorn wrote:
My wife had txt at 4.30 pm yesterday

Applied on 12/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:48 am

Alltheverybest wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
Congratz.may Allah give all of us visas soon
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

Alltheverybest

Post by Alltheverybest » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Forlorn wrote:
Alltheverybest wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
Congratz.may Allah give all of us visas soon
Thank u everybody

Applied on 12/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:55 pm

My wife received Rfc today i just checked online now it says ready for collection. Please do duwa for us and all those waiting.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:08 pm

tallojani wrote:My wife received Rfc today i just checked online now it says ready for collection. Please do duwa for us and all those waiting.
Inshallah she will get her visa. Good luck
Remember rest of us in duaa too.

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Uncle_fesster wrote:
naCC wrote:
Uncle_fesster wrote:
naCC wrote:
Your comments are not more then of an ignorant wannabe. and juglees like you are part of the problem. i think your life revolves around the village where you were born n brought up. so think before opening your mouth . ghatiya insaan
Don't be offended. But facing the truth is the first step to improvement. And for your information everyone has roots to a village in Pakistan, this is not a negative point. The quality of life is my village is much higher then city life. And so is the average life expectancy throughout Pakistani villages. Vent your anger this is good, facing the truth is never easy but rather a challenge. I beg to wonder if you we're thinking whilst you written this unacceptable comment.

You may be confused I live in the free world where criticism are looked at positively and as a contribution towards improvement of society, when Malcolm X wanted change people who echoed similar words as yourself challenged him yet he is remembered and they are forgotten.

Free Pakistan.....help it become part of the free world, where leaders are held responsible for their injustices against innocent men, women and children.
stop lecturing and just say sorry , and be what you are dont try to be what you Can never be. we know better what is the Free World , positive criticism is OK but the problem comes when peoples like you start washing their dirty cloths in the chowk. I hope you will understand this and will remove your comment and will think thousand times before opening ur mouth,
There there little boy, are you still angry. Have you ever wondered why people wash their clothes in the "chowk", maybe they are homeless hmmmmmmmmmm. The truth is that if England or infact any country in the world including India opened its doors and offered free visas, Pakistan would be empty, that how much you guys who say "Pakistan Zindabad" love your country LOL. The truth is you have no respect for other Pakistanis, or in fact Pakistan. Everything in Pakistan takes advantage of the poor, bad quality medicines, dirty food, donkey burgers, no oil, gas, water or proper sanitation. Even the roads in Islamabad are terribly constructed, because they get water logged in the rain. All your leaders Run the country then come to the UK and try to be civilised citizens because they know if they do wrong here they will be punished, you can't buy a British judge.
LoL, you little ignorant "washing your dirty cloth in chowk" does mean they are homeless. jahil ki aolaad. you must be disguising as a Pakistani or if you really are you must be from any 7th century village where they still bury female babies. and you never been to Islamabad for sure. and there are problem but no one will leave Pakistan for those reasons not certainly to India where over 700 Million peoples never saw an electric bulb and where over 600 million never seen a toilet. now P** off and dont try to impress us. ghatiya insaan

Kameeney urooj paatey hain Maazi bhool jaatey hain
Kitna Kam-Zarf hai ghubara zara si hawa sey phool jata hai
Applied: 18/07/13
Under Process: 31-07-13

Britzy26

Post by Britzy26 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Great stuff a few June applicants have heard... Feels good to see people getting RFC at least things are moving thankfully

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Britzy26 wrote:Great stuff a few June applicants have heard... Feels good to see people getting RFC at least things are moving thankfully
Hopefully July applicant will hear in next month inshallah
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Britzy26 wrote:Great stuff a few June applicants have heard... Feels good to see people getting RFC at least things are moving thankfully
Hopefully July applicant will hear in next month inshallah
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Salaam,

Guys turns out my case is on HOLD the letter my husband recieved confirmed this today. They said we did not submit continuous 6 months pay slips because 1 month i was away to pakistan so that meant there was a break in the 6 month employmnt. But because i earn alot more than the requirment they cannot refuse me solely on that reason...due to pending changes in legislation (13,600 change) which will in sha Allah change soon.

However, i now urge all those applicants waitiing defintely chase up your applications as much as i hate to say it, it may be the case use r also on hold.. Use need to phone gerrys and find out if any mail has been waiting for you from BHC with the letter confirming that u r on hold. Gerrys did not notify us i kept bugging them and BHC and eventually they told me that they sent a letter.

Please pray for me everyone
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:58 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Salaam,

Guys turns out my case is on HOLD the letter my husband recieved confirmed this today. They said we did not submit continuous 6 months pay slips because 1 month i was away to pakistan so that meant there was a break in the 6 month employmnt. But because i earn alot more than the requirment they cannot refuse me solely on that reason...due to pending changes in legislation (13,600 change) which will in sha Allah change soon.

However, i now urge all those applicants waitiing defintely chase up your applications as much as i hate to say it, it may be the case use r also on hold.. Use need to phone gerrys and find out if any mail has been waiting for you from BHC with the letter confirming that u r on hold. Gerrys did not notify us i kept bugging them and BHC and eventually they told me that they sent a letter.

Hello :(

Oh that's really sad
I actually feel like crying
How long will you be on hold for?
I am praying for you and everybody else
This is really really hard :-(

May Allah help us all
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:

Oh that's really sad

May Allah help us all
I am on hold until legislation changes now :( it says in the letter 'several months' unless i can show them a reason explaining why i missed that one month of employment....
Applied online 15/9/15

hi786
Newly Registered

Post by hi786 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:21 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Oh that's really sad

May Allah help us all
I am on hold until legislation changes now :( it says in the letter 'several months' unless i can show them a reason explaining why i missed that one month of employment....
hi, i really feel sorry. i also afraid one payslip is also missing in my hubby case. i am new one on this forum

Applied 6/6/2013
Still under process

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:40 pm

naCC wrote:
Uncle_fesster wrote:
naCC wrote:
Uncle_fesster wrote:

There there little boy, are you still angry. Have you ever wondered why people wash their clothes in the "chowk", maybe they are homeless hmmmmmmmmmm. The truth is that if England or infact any country in the world including India opened its doors and offered free visas, Pakistan would be empty, that how much you guys who say "Pakistan Zindabad" love your country LOL. The truth is you have no respect for other Pakistanis, or in fact Pakistan. Everything in Pakistan takes advantage of the poor, bad quality medicines, dirty food, donkey burgers, no oil, gas, water or proper sanitation. Even the roads in Islamabad are terribly constructed, because they get water logged in the rain. All your leaders Run the country then come to the UK and try to be civilised citizens because they know if they do wrong here they will be punished, you can't buy a British judge.
LoL, you little ignorant "washing your dirty cloth in chowk" does mean they are homeless. jahil ki aolaad. you must be disguising as a Pakistani or if you really are you must be from any 7th century village where they still bury female babies. and you never been to Islamabad for sure. and there are problem but no one will leave Pakistan for those reasons not certainly to India where over 700 Million peoples never saw an electric bulb and where over 600 million never seen a toilet. now P** off and dont try to impress us. ghatiya insaan

Ok my bacha meri jhooti saaf karo lmao, it's suprising how u believe 7th century villages still exist in Pakistan. And yes we bury our dead, r u Hindu or something. Kuthey di nasal harami ka bacha India booth agay nikhal gay hai, don't be jealous. It's society like u that will never change that country but u want to leave Pakistan immediately. When you have a valid argument come back. Please don't talk to me. Your more ridiculous than my kutha to talk to.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Uncle_fesster wrote:
naCC wrote:
Uncle_fesster wrote:
naCC wrote:

Ok my bacha meri jhooti saaf karo lmao, it's suprising how u believe 7th century villages still exist in Pakistan. And yes we bury our dead, r u Hindu or something. Kuthey di nasal harami ka bacha India booth agay nikhal gay hai, don't be jealous. It's society like u that will never change that country but u want to leave Pakistan immediately. When you have a valid argument come back. Please don't talk to me. Your more ridiculous than my kutha to talk to.
Not being rude or cheek in anyway. but Both of you arguing this is ridiculous. This forum inst for you two to bicker, if you want to argue feel free to inbox yourself. People have genuine visa issue and problems that need to be discussed and yet valuable space is being taken up by you two arguing and unnecessary notifications. Having the last word is not going to make any one of use any better than the other. If you have so much spare time on your hands bow down to the Almighty and Pray for your visas what really matters, because no one knows whats round the corner!
Applied online 15/9/15

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:19 am

HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Oh that's really sad

May Allah help us all
Is u earn zero in that month (so u not attach that payslip)
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

Azhaan
Newly Registered

Post by Azhaan » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:05 am

Salaam everyone!

My wife got text this morning for RFC!! MashaAllah we so happy excited and scared...could everyone please please do dua for us that the result is good inshaAllah.

My wife got text around 9am PK time and the online status was updated same time. Wife will b going to collect passport today around 2pm. Thanks to Allah the rfc was received in morning and not late in afternoon otherwise a long weekend wait would have been coming.

We will also do dua for fast positive results for all those that are waiting here as we know exactly how its like and feels the waiting game :(

InshaAllah would let you all know the outcome

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:26 am

Forlorn wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Oh that's really sad

May Allah help us all
Is u earn zero in that month (so u not attach that payslip)
I don't think a salaried person can earn zero, unless your on a zero hour contract (temp) in which case I don't think your eligible to sponsor. I maybe wrong in the case of self employment it is very complicated

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:03 am

Azhaan wrote:Salaam everyone!

My wife got text this morning for RFC!! MashaAllah we so happy excited and scared...could everyone please please do dua for us that the result is good inshaAllah.

My wife got text around 9am PK time and the online status was updated same time. Wife will b going to collect passport today around 2pm. Thanks to Allah the rfc was received in morning and not late in afternoon otherwise a long weekend wait would have been coming.

We will also do dua for fast positive results for all those that are waiting here as we know exactly how its like and feels the waiting game :(

InshaAllah would let you all know the outcome
Good luck, InshAllah your wife will get her visa,
I applied on the same date as you from karachi, so im just waiting for a call anytime now.