ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waitingstill
Newly Registered

waitinggg

Post by waitingstill » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 am

hello guys...im new here..my wife and i applied for citizenship in november 2008..still no news or updates..really disheartened...is anybody in the same boat

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 am

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:Here we are now, starting another indirect battle of the Finn. :lol:
Are you an idiot, stupid, or just a plain moron?
Now i have the factums probans of your insult in world wide website now so no escape route for you.

Thanks.
Yes, no escape route for him. You've probably got him trapped.

Now how about addressing your insults to the people of this forum, the Irish, the Hindu's, the Indians, and the South African's.

Those insults of yours are also on the world wide web.

Just look back through your posts on this and other threads, you are one seriously abusive person.
Oh now you have actually mentioned all the countries involved in the cold war or trying to bring in the Irish, south Africans into the argument, you're very smart and selfish, having asked you earlier how many people involved in the hatred assault complaint petitions you cant answer can you ?

If the Irish/south Africans might follows your notion of idea, it must be the buers that, you both swallowed the blacks up in those days by the lions, that're so selfish they cant have blacks as living beside them or in front of them, they feel threatened, but i survived you before, but now it cant reach anywhere. :lol:

How did i came into Ireland, i think i came into Ireland like every other human being excluding clandestine ways or else i would have died or you might probably suffocate me before Irish rosslare habour because of your physics and palm readings that normally poses a threat of take over of your oil, gold and diamond and agriculturally rich nation. :P

Finally, did we submitted fake document since applying for anything in our application since inceptions or stolen identities to date ? :P
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

ostrich
Nigeria

Post by ostrich » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 am

angelcountry wrote:
wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
MidnightHawk wrote:
Are you an idiot, stupid, or just a plain moron?
Now i have the factums probans of your insult in world wide website now so no escape route for you.

Thanks.

Now how about addressing your insults to the people of this forum, the Irish, the Hindu's, the Indians, and the South African's.

Just look back through your posts on this and other threads, you are one seriously abusive person.
Oh now you have actually mentioned all the countries involved in the cold war or trying to bring in the Irish, south Africans into the argument, you're very smart and selfish, having asked you earlier how many people involved in the hatred assault complaint petitions you cant answer can you ?

If the Irish/south Africans might follows your notion of idea, it must be the buers that, you both swallowed the blacks up in those days by the lions, that're so selfish they cant have blacks as living beside them or in front of them, they feel threatened, but i survived you before, but now it cant reach anywhere. :lol:

How did i came into Ireland, i think i came into Ireland like every other human being excluding clandestine ways or else i would have died or you might probably suffocate me before Irish rosslare habour because of your physics and palm readings that normally poses a threat of take over of your oil, gold and diamond and agriculturally rich nation. :P

Finally, did we submitted fake document since applying for anything in our application since inceptions or stolen identities to date ? :P
:shock: :shock: Angel country. Try and at least preview your post before submitting. The above makes no sense, most of your posts makes no sense.
Its never too late

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 am

ostrich wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:

Thanks.

:shock: :shock: Angel country. Try and at least preview your post before submitting. The above makes no sense, most of your posts makes no sense.

I know it will never make sense, that's a tactics from dearly beloved to blacks to substantiate their points in making them feel good or right for the wrong they did.
If i can be convicted fro talking and let you people off without any penalty for insult, i don't waste my time in taken anything you people do as of any substance again in my life.

And finally, before you started using public order as excuses check your system if you have ever allow me to exercise my right to work from 2005 to when you created the excuses you formulated ?

I don't mind whatever you say, Minister shatter has already make sure that, any on-the-spot sort road traffic offences been used to obstruct peoples life is now a thing of the past, so try other means of road traffic please ?

Finally, the Irish government was wrong to have specifically says that, the new junior doctors they required in Ireland will now be recruited from Indian why ?

So we have no doctors from other countries of the world why Indian ?

:twisted:
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

Muttsnuts

Post by Muttsnuts » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 am

angelcountry wrote:
I know it will never make sense, that's a tactics from dearly beloved to blacks to substantiate their points in making them feel good or right for the wrong they did.
If i can be convicted fro talking and let you people off without any penalty for insult, i don't waste my time in taken anything you people do as of any substance again in my life.

And finally, before you started using public order as excuses check your system if you have ever allow me to exercise my right to work from 2005 to when you created the excuses you formulated ?

I don't mind whatever you say, Minister shatter has already make sure that, any on-the-spot sort road traffic offences been used to obstruct peoples life is now a thing of the past, so try other means of road traffic please ?

Finally, the Irish government was wrong to have specifically says that, the new junior doctors they required in Ireland will now be recruited from Indian why ?

I have just read most of the last few pages of this thread and I can't understand anything you are trying to say. You appear to be very abusive also. You're not contributing anything but confusion and abuse.

English is clearly not your first language and in that case, I would suggest that you put more thought and care into your posts because you're extremely difficult to understand.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Muttsnuts wrote:
angelcountry wrote:

I have just read most of the last few pages of this thread and I can't understand anything you are trying to say. You appear to be very abusive also. You're not contributing anything but confusion and abuse.

English is clearly not your first language and in that case, I would suggest that you put more thought and care into your posts because you're extremely difficult to understand.
Do you know how many Irish people on social welfare for the past few years who are not making any contribution and are not ready to get up and make any atall ?

This website is created to help people understand their immigration right, and also as a pressure website to state your voice per immigration so what are you implying ?

The English i wrote or spoke from my primary Education and to date unfailing per my result and the rest of it speak for me up to Degree education without any lost sums it up for dearly beloved person like you, so next ?

And if you're called upon now to prove your statement you'll be running away why ? please don't run away next month and don't call my witnesses into a room, they're not to have any contact with you atall, is that correct ?
I thank you so much for what you think or say about me, is still does not change or affect my life anyway.
:D

Muttsnuts

Post by Muttsnuts » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:02 pm

angelcountry wrote: Do you know how many Irish people on social welfare for the past few years who are not making any contribution and are not ready to get up and make any atall ?
Irrelevant. I'm referring to you not contributing to this discussion.
angelcountry wrote: This website is created to help people understand their immigration right, and also as a pressure website to state your voice per immigration so what are you implying ?
I'm not implying anything. I'm STATING that your posts are unintelligible. Nobody understands what you are trying to say.
angelcountry wrote: The English i wrote or spoke from my primary Education and to date unfailing per my result and the rest of it speak for me up to Degree education without any lost sums it up for dearly beloved person like you, so next ?
Nothing I said was dearly beloved and could not possibly be construed as such so you can retract that comment.
angelcountry wrote: And if you're called upon now to prove your statement you'll be running away why ? please don't run away next month and don't call my witnesses into a room, they're not to have any contact with you atall, is that correct ?
I thank you so much for what you think or say about me, is still does not change or affect my life anyway.
The evidence proving my statement is clearly there already from the posts other people have put up saying that they don't understand you or the points you're trying to make. Also, that entire paragraph makes no sense whatsoever.

If you make an coherent statement, I think people would gladly engage with you but I also don't think that this is the appropriate thread for this discussion. If you want to address it, start another thread as this is for people to discuss the length of time for their citizenship applications.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Muttsnuts wrote:
angelcountry wrote: Do you know how many Irish people on social welfare for the past few years who are not making any contribution and are not ready to get up and make any atall ?
Irrelevant. I'm referring to you not contributing to this discussion.
angelcountry wrote: This website is created to help people understand their immigration right, and also as a pressure website to state your voice per immigration so what are you implying ?
I'm not implying anything. I'm STATING that your posts are unintelligible. Nobody understands what you are trying to say.
angelcountry wrote: The English i wrote or spoke from my primary Education and to date unfailing per my result and the rest of it speak for me up to Degree education without any lost sums it up for dearly beloved person like you, so next ?
Nothing I said was dearly beloved and could not possibly be construed as such so you can retract that comment.
angelcountry wrote: And if you're called upon now to prove your statement you'll be running away why ? please don't run away next month and don't call my witnesses into a room, they're not to have any contact with you atall, is that correct ?
The evidence proving my statement is clearly there already from the posts other people have put up saying that they don't understand you or the points you're trying to make. Also, that entire paragraph makes no sense whatsoever.

If you make an coherent statement, I think people would gladly engage with you but I also don't think that this is the appropriate thread for this discussion. If you want to address it, start another thread as this is for people to discuss the length of time for their citizenship applications.
Cant you just move on and comment on other people ?
Why are you try to create a conflict here without reasonable cause ?

dublintogalway

hi

Post by dublintogalway » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi Guys,

I have got CON by registered post today. I had sent yellow form on 23rd june to INIS.
Do i need to submit original CON for passport application? or can i send certified copy of it..

cheers

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:31 pm

angelcountry wrote:Why are you try to create a conflict here without reasonable cause ?
Why do you think numerous people in this thread have now asked you to

* write more clearly,
* keep to the OP topic,
* and stop being abusive to others?

You are the cause. In which African language (I know a few) can I put it to you so you understand better what is going on?

MidnightHawk

Re: hi

Post by MidnightHawk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 pm

dublintogalway wrote:Hi Guys,

I have got CON by registered post today. I had sent yellow form on 23rd june to INIS.
Do i need to submit original CON for passport application? or can i send certified copy of it..

cheers
As far as I know you need to send in the original. It will be returned to you by registered post (along with your other original papers/passport)
Last edited by MidnightHawk on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MidnightHawk

Re: waitinggg

Post by MidnightHawk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:00 pm

waitingstill wrote:hello guys...im new here..my wife and i applied for citizenship in november 2008..still no news or updates..really disheartened...is anybody in the same boat
I'd recommend that you contact INIS and ask them to provide you with any updates, if you haven't already done so. Rumour has it that the backlog will only be cleared by spring/summer next year, so all you can do really is sit tight.

When you submitted your application you should have received a confirmation in the post. (I assume you tracked the delivery of your application?)

In due time you should receive a letter when they commence further processing of your application.

I've waited more than 30 months so I'd suggest that you don't get stressed about it just yet. :)

Good luck!

dublintogalway

Post by dublintogalway » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:

cheers
As far as I know you need to send in the original. It will be returned to you by registered post (along with your other original papers/passport)
Thanks MidnightHawk

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 pm

dublintogalway wrote:
MidnightHawk wrote:

cheers
Thanks MidnightHawk
PS. FYI - You can also submit certified copies (say your birth cert), as long as it is certified by the agency who issued it to you in your original country.

waitingstill
Newly Registered

waitinggg

Post by waitingstill » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:25 pm

its been more then 30 months and i dint receive any letters stating that my application is in further processing so i dont think there going to send me the leter..im soo worried as its taking ages.i know people who applied after me and gt their passports..plzz any good advice...was there vanybody else in the same boat..also no additional documents have been requested

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 pm

waitingstill wrote:its been more then 30 months and i dint receive any letters stating that my application is in further processing so i dont think there going to send me the leter..im soo worried as its taking ages.i know people who applied after me and gt their passports..plzz any good advice...was there vanybody else in the same boat..also no additional documents have been requested
Call them.

waitingstill
Newly Registered

Post by waitingstill » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:43 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
waitingstill wrote:its been more then 30 months and i dint receive any letters stating that my application is in further processing so i dont think there going to send me the leter..im soo worried as its taking ages.i know people who applied after me and gt their passports..plzz any good advice...was there vanybody else in the same boat..also no additional documents have been requested
Call them.

NO I WILL NOT CALL THEM BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS GIVE TERRIBLE ANSWERS.i called them last year and they said it is in furrther processing..all i want to know is that is there anybody else on this forum who applied at the same time..and did ye receive any information?????

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:06 pm

waitingstill wrote:NO I WILL NOT CALL THEM BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS GIVE TERRIBLE ANSWERS.i called them last year and they said it is in furrther processing..all i want to know is that is there anybody else on this forum who applied at the same time..and did ye receive any information?????
I understand your frustration - and I am sorry that you haven't had any positive feedback.

The only thing I can say is that the staff appears to be more friendly and helpful in recent times, and you should be more assertive yet polite and diplomatic in telling them that you are not going to accept a standard answer since you've been waiting so long without any acknowledgements. Not saying that you are or would be, but if anyone sounds aggressive or hostile on the phone it will not be helping at all.

Confirm at least that they have received your application, and that it has been sent to the various agencies (this probably takes the longest). Also, take down the name of the person you spoke to, and the time/date. Next time you call (I persistently called over a number weeks to ensure that I got a consistent answer) I would state what the previous person told me and ask for progress update from there.

You could contact your local TD, explain the situation and ask him/her to persue this matter using the internal Oireachtas email facility dedicated for these types of queries. (its only available to government officials tho). If this still doesn't help, I don't think there is anything more you can do.

I may be under correction but there is a timeframe limit (40 months?) in which they must give you an answer. Start with http://www.immigrantcouncil.ie/ or alternative pursue this through legal avenues, although this will be expensive and is not guaranteed to help.

HTH

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:Why are you try to create a conflict here without reasonable cause ?
Why do you think numerous people in this thread have now asked you to

* write more clearly,
* keep to the OP topic,
* and stop being abusive to others?

You are the cause. In which African language (I know a few) can I put it to you so you understand better what is going on?
You got caught up with your beloved, so come off it, and if i employed a french or Spanish person to interpreter what i wrote, they will interpret me more than you that has a professor in English language, so what do you say to a non-English speaking person, their English is bad ?

I am going to ignore you now, maybe you need to go to your usual pub and get busy there. :P

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 pm

angelcountry wrote:maybe you need to go to your usual pub and get busy there.
Not now, too busy looking for 419's with your name on it ...

ribak
Newly Registered

Post by ribak » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm waiting since March 2009 and no answer so far, I tried number of times to get through the line last week, but the line wasn't working. Did anyone else tried to call them recently?

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:21 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:maybe you need to go to your usual pub and get busy there.
Not now, too busy looking for 419's with your name on it ...
Nothing to be found than public order manufacturing dude.

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:36 pm

angelcountry wrote:Nothing to be found than public order manufacturing dude.
I know good, honest, non-arrogant Nigerians who is humble and doesn't think the world owes them anything. Sadly, I can't say the same for you.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm

waitingstill wrote:
MidnightHawk wrote:
Call them.

NO I WILL NOT CALL THEM BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS GIVE TERRIBLE ANSWERS.i called them last year and they said it is in furrther processing..all i want to know is that is there anybody else on this forum who applied at the same time..and did ye receive any information?????
Yes I am on the same boat I applied July 2008 and still got nothing they never asked me anything I sent them additional documents voluntarily when they asked payslips, bank statements and P21 from my husband. My husband got his approval in June this year(he applied Nov,2006) but I am still waiting. So! Fingers crossed. GOOD LUCK
PIKKA

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:40 pm

ribak wrote:I'm waiting since March 2009 and no answer so far, I tried number of times to get through the line last week, but the line wasn't working. Did anyone else tried to call them recently?
I have been trying to call them since last Tuesday but no luck, on Tuesday there was a recorded message that they are experiencing system problems, on Thursday I couldn't get through and same today.
And there is another thing some body mentioned last week that he has charges in his phone bill of calls to INIS I have the same experience. So be careful in calling them............
PIKKA