ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:30 am

abidabzhussain wrote:Landed at heathrow yesterday. Was asked 4 to 5 questions about my wife (sponsor). As advised by batley khan I had all documents in hand luggage so when officer asked for TB test and marriage certificate I had them.

Anyone who's partner is travelling plz make sure you carry all documents you submitted to ukba for visa.

Best of luck to guys who are waiting for visas... InshAllah soon u will get good news. Amen

Thank you for the fabulous advice :-) and welcome to England it's miserable weather
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:28 am

Any rfc's? Its been such a long waitt.. :(

stars

Post by stars » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:27 am

Sahar.ali22 wrote:Any rfc's? Its been such a long waitt.. :(
Hi guys salam and prayers to every one and hope every one get there visa asap
i have applied EEA family permit on 09/09/13 from lahore

recieved email from BHC on 20/9/13

Your visa application reference number:LHE/xxxxx/xxxx/xxx is under process at the British High Commission.

here are my questions

how long doest BHC take to process the application for EEA family permit from pakistan ?

is it the same processing time as spouse family visa thats mean i have to wait for around 12 weeks?

do i need to contact Garry,s or BHC?

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:30 am

stars wrote:

Your visa application reference number:LHE/xxxxx/xxxx/xxx is under process at the British High Commission.

here are my questions

how long doest BHC take to process the application for EEA family permit from pakistan ?

is it the same processing time as spouse family visa thats mean i have to wait for around 12 weeks?

Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah
You will probably get it by 11/10/2013.
Good luck
Remember rest of us in duaa too.
Wa Alykum Asallam Wa Rahmat Allah

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:07 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:
stars wrote:

here are my questions

Good luck
Is the date for me or stars?!

stars

Post by stars » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Sahar.ali22 wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
stars wrote:

here are my questions

thanks for your quick reply naumanmumtaz

Good luck
Is the date for me or stars?!

thanks for your quick reply naumanmumtaz
Inshallah all bro and sis ll get there visa soon and ll be with there love ones soon InshaAllah

iKal

Post by iKal » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:lol be patient :-)
patient is not in my vocabulary xD

btw out of topic... i thought i would share 2 sayings i heard from a tv show lol...

"Happy Wife = Happy Life, No Need To Use A Knife..."

and

"When The Wife Remains Happy, The Knife Can Stay In The Draw..."

couldnt stop laughing at how he said it

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Someone on the other forum received rfc today and they applied on the 22nd of april!!

Some good news for us april applicants!

JaveriaK
Newly Registered

Post by JaveriaK » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:Someone on the other forum received rfc today and they applied on the 22nd of april!!

Alhamdulillah. Heading in right direction...

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:Someone on the other forum received rfc today and they applied on the 22nd of april!!

Yayyyy
Do you have a link to the other forum ? :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Britzy26 wrote:
ALKB wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
What do u think about my case?
If i submitted evidence to show them that the reason i am missing some pay slips is because i had gone to Pakistan due to the deteriorating health of my husband for which we have proof of hospital records/ doctors letters/ and prescriptions to show that it was necessary for obviously be with him at the time..

Do u think they might accept this?

ThIS IS WHAT a paragraph said in the letter... which is why i am curious as to if that could be a legitimate reason..

"In the meantime by 03 October if you submit any further information or documents it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances and or those of your sponsor . If on the basis of this further information or documents provided they meet the requirements then your visa will be granted"
I am sorry to hear this.

Why do you have missing payslips?

Are you on a 0-hour contract or did you take unpaid leave?

The rules are as follows:

The ECO takes the payslip with the lowest income and multiplies by 12 (annual income); if this does not amount to 18600 pounds, it's an automatic refusal. There is no discretion or leeway in the rules when it comes to the financial requirement.

The reason why they use the lowest amount is because things like bonuses which are not paid every month are not guarenteed.

So, if any of the payslips you submitted shows less than 1550 pounds, there is no chance for the visa under current legislation, hence the pausing of applications that are solely refused due to the financial requirement.

You could gather another 6 months' payslips which all show the required amount and apply again, though.

It's not an automatic refusal, you could have a whole heap of savings which mean your income can be a lot less than 1550
Okay, let me rephrase then: If you apply under category A, relying on income from employment to meet the financial requirement, you need to supply 6 consecutive pay slips showing 1550 pounds each at the least.

Otherwise the application will be paused which is just as well as a refusal since a rule change will take many months. Better to reapply than to wait.

hi786
Newly Registered

Post by hi786 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:22 pm

ALKB wrote:
Britzy26 wrote:
ALKB wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
What do u think about my case?
If i submitted evidence to show them that the reason i am missing some pay slips is because i had gone to Pakistan due to the deteriorating health of my husband for which we have proof of hospital records/ doctors letters/ and prescriptions to show that it was necessary for obviously be with him at the time..

Do u think they might accept this?

ThIS IS WHAT a paragraph said in the letter... which is why i am curious as to if that could be a legitimate reason..

"In the meantime by 03 October if you submit any further information or documents it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances and or those of your sponsor . If on the basis of this further information or documents provided they meet the requirements then your visa will be granted"
I am sorry to hear this.

Why do you have missing payslips?

Are you on a 0-hour contract or did you take unpaid leave?

The rules are as follows:

The ECO takes the payslip with the lowest income and multiplies by 12 (annual income); if this does not amount to 18600 pounds, it's an automatic refusal. There is no discretion or leeway in the rules when it comes to the financial requirement.

The reason why they use the lowest amount is because things like bonuses which are not paid every month are not guarenteed.

So, if any of the payslips you submitted shows less than 1550 pounds, there is no chance for the visa under current legislation, hence the pausing of applications that are solely refused due to the financial requirement.

You could gather another 6 months' payslips which all show the required amount and apply again, though.

It's not an automatic refusal, you could have a whole heap of savings which mean your income can be a lot less than 1550
Okay, let me rephrase then: If you apply under category A, relying on income from employment to meet the financial requirement, you need to supply 6 consecutive pay slips showing 1550 pounds each at the least.

Otherwise the application will be paused which is just as well as a refusal since a rule change will take many months. Better to reapply than to wait.
But what about my case i missing one paylsip but i send 6 consecutive Bank statement that shows my salary coming from my company. And i also write in my covering letter that my payslip is missing from my company but they transfer my salary into my account.

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:36 pm

hi786 wrote:
But what about my case i missing one paylsip but i send 6 consecutive Bank statement that shows my salary coming from my company. And i also write in my covering letter that my payslip is missing from my company but they transfer my salary into my account.
If they paid you they must issue a payslip. (Actually, I don't see how they would get around issuing a payslip even if they didn't pay you, they would just have to put 0 on it.) Were you on paid leave? In that case I don't see why they should not give you a payslip.

Did your employer withhold the payslip or did you lose it?

I was once in urgent need of one of my payslips and had no access to it - my employer had a scanned digital version, printed it out, stamped and signed it. I don't know whether this will be sufficient for visa purposes, though.

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:56 pm

JaveriaK wrote:

Alhamdulillah. Heading in right direction...
Sallam Javeria sis... whats happening with you app?? Any news?? My duaa are with you..

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 am

Humybe7709 wrote:

Yayyyy
They took 24 working weeks and 2 days on top to be precise... that's hell of a long time...
May Allah grant all of us what we want (halal) and make it good for us. Ameen

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:49 am

Humybe7709 wrote:

Yayyyy
http://embassy-finder.com/united-kingdo ... d_pakistan

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:51 am

naumanmumtaz wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Yayyyy
They took 24 working weeks and 2 days on top to be precise... that's hell of a long time...

Lol so how long has it been for my husband, he applied on the 25th of April!

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:38 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Yayyyy

Lol so how long has it been for my husband, he applied on the 25th of April!
106 working days for you (21 weeks)
100 working days for me (20 weeks)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

sumairc
United Kingdom

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sumairc » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:43 am

I applied for my wife's and daughters on the 23rd of April and nothing yet. They had their valid visit visa, just had to get their visa changed.

The irony is they don't even inform if it is on hold due to any reason what so ever. There has to be another way to push them other than getting in touch with Local MP (Did that already) but in vain.

120 working days will be over on the 8th of October, I really hope they respond before that. Only if they knew how how it is to live away from your family esp daughters.

Forlorn

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Forlorn » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:45 am

sumairc wrote:I applied for my wife's and daughters on the 23rd of April and nothing yet. They had their valid visit visa, just had to get their visa changed.

The irony is they don't even inform if it is on hold due to any reason what so ever. There has to be another way to push them other than getting in touch with Local MP (Did that already) but in vain.

120 working days will be over on the 8th of October, I really hope they respond before that. Only if they knew how how it is to live away from your family esp daughters.
Local Mp can't do anything for us :(
Contacting them is just wastage of time
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:29 am

sumairc wrote:I applied for my wife's and daughters on the 23rd of April and nothing yet. They had their valid visit visa, just had to get their visa changed.

I made my solicitor write a letter giving a two weeks notice that if they didn't speed up things we would take them to court.. Don't know if it would help but if does Ill let you all know :-( just think Allah knows best and maybe it isn't good for them to here now... Trust in Allah it would help alot
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:32 am

I am also thinking on those lines, please let me know if it helps and when did you send them the letter.

Humybe7709 wrote:

I made my solicitor write a letter giving a two weeks notice that if they didn't speed up things we would take them to court.. Don't know if it would help but if does Ill let you all know :-( just think Allah knows best and maybe it isn't good for them to here now... Trust in Allah it would help alot

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:57 am

sumairc wrote:I am also thinking on those lines, please let me know if it helps and when did you send them the letter.

Humybe7709 wrote:

Sent it a week ago :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

yasirr

Post by yasirr » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:15 am

Humybe7709 wrote:
sumairc wrote:I am also thinking on those lines, please let me know if it helps and when did you send them the letter.

Humybe7709 wrote:

120 working days will be over on the 8th of October, I really hope they respond before that. Only if they knew how how it is to live away from

your family esp daughters.
I made my solicitor write a letter giving a two weeks notice that if they didn't speed up things we would take them to court.. Don't know if it would help but if does Ill let you all know :-( just think Allah knows best and
maybe it isn't good for them to here now... Trust in Allah it would help alot

Sent it a week ago :-)

hi my wifr recived email from BHC they asking one docs abt finicical ????????????????????

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:27 am

yasirr wrote:hi my wifr recived email from BHC they asking one docs abt finicical ????????????????????
What document they demand?
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon