ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:48 pm

I have a request to all members of the forum or at least users of this thread PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not answer the irrelevant or non sense posts of angelcountry. It is only the waste of time and space and it diverts our attention from more important information. There is no need to spoil your minds or emotions. THANK YOU
PIKKA

waitingstill
Newly Registered

Post by waitingstill » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:05 pm

PIKKA wrote:I have a request to all members of the forum or at least users of this thread PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not answer the irrelevant or non sense posts of angelcountry. It is only the waste of time and space and it diverts our attention from more important information. There is no need to spoil your minds or emotions. THANK YOU
...HI PIKKA..OH WOW THATS A VERY LONG WAIT....i dont know why it took soo long....i applied in 2004 and was refused in 2007 because of my nephew.he put an expired insurance disc in my car without telling me and i got caught......im hoping for my reply soon..anyways the waiting time is going to be reduced to 6 months soon...can u keep me updated with ur application and approval..etc...and when you contact them ..ask them how long do we have to wait.thanks

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 pm

waitingstill wrote:
PIKKA wrote:I have a request to all members of the forum or at least users of this thread PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not answer the irrelevant or non sense posts of angelcountry. It is only the waste of time and space and it diverts our attention from more important information. There is no need to spoil your minds or emotions. THANK YOU
...HI PIKKA..OH WOW THATS A VERY LONG WAIT....i dont know why it took soo long....i applied in 2004 and was refused in 2007 because of my nephew.he put an expired insurance disc in my car without telling me and i got caught......im hoping for my reply soon..anyways the waiting time is going to be reduced to 6 months soon...can u keep me updated with ur application and approval..etc...and when you contact them ..ask them how long do we have to wait.thanks
Definitely I would :)
PIKKA

monte

Post by monte » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Hi waitingstill,
I also applied in June 2008 ( ref 68/4***/08 ) & haven't got any request from INIS for further documents, though as PIKKA did i voluntarily sent them P21s, last time i called ( June 2011) they were waiting for Garda report which was requested since December 2010, I also know few other people who applied almost same time as me, so you are not alone in this situation.

waitingstill
Newly Registered

Post by waitingstill » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:51 pm

thanks pikka...and monte.....lets keep on updating each other till we all become citizens :lol: ...those grada reports better hurry up....

still waiting

Post by still waiting » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:18 pm

PIKKA ,
u r right this person angelcountry may be someone who have already got naturalisation or may be some irish citizen who could be on dole have nothing to do jst messing on this forum to jst wreck our head and also wasting our time pls donot even read or answer his post otherwise this website will be useless to visit anymore

Sinolate
Newly Registered

Post by Sinolate » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 pm

ribak wrote:I'm waiting since March 2009 and no answer so far, I tried number of times to get through the line last week, but the line wasn't working. Did anyone else tried to call them recently?
Hi, same here actually. A mid march 2009 applicant myself and last time i spoke to them (2 weeks ago) i was told they're still waiting for the garda reports. They've requested them in January this year... that's over 7 months' wait for bloody garda reports.

There're people how'd applied after you and me and got naturalised already. I just don't know who kind of system they're running in INIS to be honest. I hate ranting, but am sure you understand my frustration.. lol

So, I've given up trying to contact them for updates for now. I'll wait till September and call them but I've made a promise to myself to not call them throughout August. They'll just piss me off if I did.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:06 am

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:Nothing to be found than public order manufacturing dude.
I know good, honest, non-arrogant Nigerians who is humble and doesn't think the world owes them anything. Sadly, I can't say the same for you.
Your statement shows how fustrated you're and the hate you have for one person, how would you justify what you owes to other human beings and for yourself except angelcountry ?

Because i am an immgrant doesn't say i should them give away my self -respect, how more humble do you want from a person that goes about his/her business ?
Most people here on this forum are just concerned about citzenship but lack what to do for their future or contributions to the society rather than talking about social funds.

Beside that, how did i demonstrated or demonstrate now or before a legitimate rights or exceptions different from every other human being ?
:o
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 am

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:47 am

My application is in “CUMAâ€

realhope

Post by realhope » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:52 am

Sinolate wrote:
ribak wrote:I'm waiting since March 2009 and no answer so far, I tried number of times to get through the line last week, but the line wasn't working. Did anyone else tried to call them recently?
Hi, same here actually. A mid march 2009 applicant myself and last time i spoke to them (2 weeks ago) i was told they're still waiting for the garda reports. They've requested them in January this year... that's over 7 months' wait for bloody garda reports.

There're people how'd applied after you and me and got naturalised already. I just don't know who kind of system they're running in INIS to be honest. I hate ranting, but am sure you understand my frustration.. lol

So, I've given up trying to contact them for updates for now. I'll wait till September and call them but I've made a promise to myself to not call them throughout August. They'll just piss me off if I did.
hi sinolate/pikka/monte
also waiting for garda report more than 7 months
it seems that garda reports takes long time.(more than 6 months, more than 7 months) any idea whats the timeline for those. and how can they be speeded up? how can we obtain them? and are they different from garda clearance?
its a long wait
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 am

I think we all should go out and protest outside – Garda Vetting Office
to speed up, and do their jobs better

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Same here, mine is 2009'Feb. I know people applied before and after me got approval. I called them last week they said still waiting on Garda Report!!. verry interesting thing here is almost all people waiting on this.. hope this is not execuse to prolong...

aliak7777
Newly Registered

Post by aliak7777 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:04 pm

IRLIN and others who are still waiting.Do ye have LTR ?

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:47 pm

aliak7777 wrote:IRLIN and others who are still waiting.Do ye have LTR ?
Yes since Jan 2010...........???????????
PIKKA

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:50 pm

IRLIN wrote:Same here, mine is 2009'Feb. I know people applied before and after me got approval. I called them last week they said still waiting on Garda Report!!. verry interesting thing here is almost all people waiting on this.. hope this is not execuse to prolong...
same situation with my wife as we applied in the same date,I got my approval on june last but they are waitting for my wife garda report.
we are from the same country and nearly came togeather but that did not work.
peace on you

Malika

Post by Malika » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Now that @Angelcountry seems to have been diverted from this thread, we can go back to discussing relevant things!

By God, was I getting bored with the rants! :(

Anyway, my question is..............I sent a letter to INIS about 3 weeks ago, never got any correspondence acknowledging receipt. Is this normal? I find it odd because all other times that I have written to them, I always got a reply as soon as possible. (even if the answer is template,amounted to nothing and doesn't answer any query)

Is this the norm now?
'If you compare yourself to others,you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'............DESIDERATA

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Malika wrote:Now that @Angelcountry seems to have been diverted from this thread, we can go back to discussing relevant things!

By God, was I getting bored with the rants! :(

Anyway, my question is..............I sent a letter to INIS about 3 weeks ago, never got any correspondence acknowledging receipt. Is this normal? I find it odd because all other times that I have written to them, I always got a reply as soon as possible. (even if the answer is template,amounted to nothing and doesn't answer any query)

Is this the norm now?
In fact INIS are doing a great job now to be honest.
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 pm

aliak7777 wrote:IRLIN and others who are still waiting.Do ye have LTR ?
yes, since from 2009, but what difference it makes ??

monte

Post by monte » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:28 pm

people who had a recent garda check as part of their LTR shouldn't need another check but i think if garda check was more than a yr old then they will request a new report ( i'm just guessing the time as i don't really know) regarding the difference in duration to issue the garda reports not sure if it's random or there are real reasons that lead to significant difference in getting the reports between one applicant to another.

monte

Post by monte » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 pm

since the changes introduced by the new minister things have moved much faster but i don't think it affected the garda vetting waiting time, but the overall process is faster, my garda report ( under the old regime) was requested exactly 30 months after I submitted my application ( June 2008 to December 2010) & still waiting for their report 8 months later, that is disgraceful.

2011inland
Newly Registered

Post by 2011inland » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:36 pm

got letter to pay fees & CON on 12th.
thanks for every one for their valuable inputs

monte

Post by monte » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 pm

2011inland wrote:got letter to pay fees & CON on 12th.
thanks for every one for their valuable inputs
congrats 2011ireland

realhope

Post by realhope » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 am

monte wrote:since the changes introduced by the new minister things have moved much faster but i don't think it affected the garda vetting waiting time, but the overall process is faster, my garda report ( under the old regime) was requested exactly 30 months after I submitted my application ( June 2008 to December 2010) & still waiting for their report 8 months later, that is disgraceful.
hi monte
i feel your frustration because i have the same. what do you think the practical solution for this? does any one from the people who got approved know? have you similar experience?please share your experience
thanks
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Hello every body
I phoned INIS today and asked about status of my application(3 years completed this month).
The lady said: we still have not made any decision on your application.
I asked: at what stage is my application
she said: we are waiting for outside agency report,
I said: from last one I have been hearing the same answer why it is taking so long
She said: we are processing your application as we make any decision we'll contact you.
I said: have you received my husband's documents
She said: we donot give information to third person
I said: He sent you the yellow form and other documents when he would get his CON.
She said: Oh! Ok! When did he send the documents
I said: 15th of July
She said: we haven't yet started sending CONs of July, in three to four weeks we will send him
I said: Ok thank you
I was about to disconnect the phone she said: Hello! Hello!
I said: Yes
She said: if you like you can submit another application as a spouse of an Irish national to make it speedier, you can download a form from INIS website
I said: Ok thank you. Bye
:roll: ???????????????????????????????
Any comments...................
PIKKA