ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waqasaw
Newly Registered

ccl

Post by waqasaw » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:03 am

what you gus think what will be the result and when the result is expected

guess_who
Newly Registered

Post by guess_who » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 am

hi guysnany updates on appeals?anyone knows when results for test case is expected :cry:

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:11 pm

ONCE AGAIN
HOPE FOR THE WORST, PLAN FOR THE BEST :twisted: :roll: :roll: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:49 pm

geoatleo wrote:ONCE AGAIN
HOPE FOR THE WORST, PLAN FOR THE BEST :twisted: :roll: :roll: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
be positive..hope for the best plan for the worst :evil:

i think ur energy level is down geo@@@leo :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:40 pm

aquasaggi wrote:

u know aquasaggi how much down i am,i am fed up, :( :(

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:01 pm

geoatleo wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:

u know aquasaggi how much down i am,i am fed up, :( :(
infact everyone is fed up..my prayers are with u :!: :!: :!:

leema
Newly Registered

Letter of Liam Byrne

Post by leema » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:53 am

Hi, I am new to this forum but i have been going through all posts and replies. Raja Ali : i must say you are man of spirit. I am also victim of CCL, i have found something and want to show you. You will be able to get the conclusion from the syntax by Liam Byrne, former MP.
If it has same meanings which i understood, then was this raised by Ian Mcdonald ifront of tribunal?
Raja Ali what do you think?

http://www.ilpa.org.uk/HC%20321%20Minis ... 202008.pdf

Page # 2 Paragraph #4 last few lines

Frustated Lady :(

guess_who
Newly Registered

Post by guess_who » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 pm

hi,
my friend got psw extension today from ccl.
whats going on :shock: :shock: :shock:

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:26 pm

guess_who wrote:hi,
my friend got psw extension today from ccl.
whats going on :shock: :shock: :shock:
this rumour is quite old now..try to create something new. :evil:

guess_who
Newly Registered

Post by guess_who » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 pm

its true my dear but its up to you to belive it or not

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:46 pm

guess_who wrote:its true my dear but its up to you to belive it or not
"seeing is believing" i cant see so i cant believe..miracles happen but in case of ccl its quite difficult till test case decision arrives.

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:26 pm

What do you think about Para 4 page 2

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:41 pm

leema wrote:http://www.ilpa.org.uk/HC%20321%20Minis ... 202008.pdf

What do you think about Para 4 page 2
its quite technical.

khan525
Newly Registered

Post by khan525 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:45 pm

sunshine11 wrote:
aaabc123 wrote:what u decided
i think u must go for appeal
is there refusal stamp on ur passport
Hi aaabe123

First thanks for you advice.

I still thinking about what to do. Thats the reason I ask every one to give me advice.

Honestly some people giving very good advice. If I will go to appeal then I will let everyone know what will happen.

So every please keep giving me advice and also give me suggestion, on which legs I xan go for appeal.

aaabe123 their no refusal stamp on my passport.

Hello
I can give u some advice,becouse i had this same problem... i find help from some solicitor,very good men,his name is ASIF SAHI his number 07977517831,he is working in R.KIANI SOLICITORS

good luck

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:01 pm

guess_who wrote:its true my dear but its up to you to belive it or not
hey chicken dont try to post a rumours,wat u think everybody is bunch of stupids in this forum, :lol: :lol:

Rajaali

Re: Letter of Liam Byrne

Post by Rajaali » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 am

leema wrote:Hi, I am new to this forum but i have been going through all posts and replies. Raja Ali : i must say you are man of spirit. I am also victim of CCL, i have found something and want to show you. You will be able to get the conclusion from the syntax by Liam Byrne, former MP.
If it has same meanings which i understood, then was this raised by Ian Mcdonald ifront of tribunal?
Raja Ali what do you think?

Page # 2 Paragraph #4 last few lines

Frustated Lady :(
hi everybuddy em bak after a week away with a hope that i might hear sumthing wen i will b bak but no updates so far with me and with any1 here in the forum ...still keeping my finger crossed and i have a strong faith that v may hear sumthing in the ongoing month .

well as far as ur post about Liam Byrne is concerned so let me make myself clear that i am not a solicitor and niether an immigration expert and therefore cannot comment professionaly on this but if u r refrerring this letter 2 the removal orders given to CCL students then its very clear that CCL students got a deception charge which means they automatically fall in 10 years re entry ban no matter wether they leave voluntarily or on state's expenses .. the concession of 1 year(voluntarily) and 5 year(involuntarily on state's expense) ban is only applicable to other cases where a person has not been charged with deception ..Again this is what i have read on the other websites and a professional solicitor may be able to comment in more depth about this !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:06 am

Following is the link to one of the CCL case determination which was Heard at Field House
On 13th May 2009 And 9th June, 2009. As per the case , the appeal was first allowed but later in the reconsideration stage was refused , which in my point of view is very well justified after reading all the determination in detail.The link to determination is :

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA026332009.doc

The interesting points in this case are :

7.Appendix B provides that 10 points will only be awarded to an applicant if he either demonstrates by way of an English Language Test Certificate that he has a level of proficiency equivalent to level C1 of the Council of Europe’s common European framework for language learning or he has obtained an academic qualification from a course taught in English which is deemed by UK NARIC to meet or exceed the recognised standard of a Bachelors or Masters Degree or PhD in the UK.

This shows you may be asked at your hearing to prove your English Language proficiency either by second back up qualification obtained from UK or IELTS Score.

9.After reviewing the evidence the Immigration Judge found that the appellant’s qualification was not in substance a “Postgraduate Qalificationâ€

prince.07

CCL ISSUE

Post by prince.07 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:20 am

Hi All,

Can somebody tell me the interpretation or effect of this judgement for the students that applied for student extension through another schools with CCL progress result whose application have been witheld by the HO since last year?

Thanks for the reponse.

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:[.dont b angry @ raja..i dont think so that he is pointing on u about smart brains..u can see urself there are always newbies everyother day and spread rumours..and where most of us already frustrated some people always try to create chaos.
Yes Aqua, I am not angry on Raja as I know he gives us right information always, but he mentioned some things which I think he pointed out at me.
If he has not, than, No offences given and none taken.

Truce :wink:

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:35 am

“Further, on the particular facts of the appellant’s case, the qualification was not in substance a ‘Postgraduate’ Qualification as he was not a postgraduate when he undertook it. In addition, it is not adequately demonstrated that the course he followed actually met or exceeded a standard equivalent to a UK Bachelors Degree.

Does this mean if a student already holds a bachelor degree from his/her country then he/she is eligible to follow this course?

What I can understand from the judgement the judge does not hold the whole of college as a fraud. Some of the elements in college may have been running the scam but not the whole college.

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:56 am

Oh Allah Plz help us,

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:02 am

thanks for sharing with us.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:09 am

aquasaggi wrote:thanks for sharing with us.
yer welcum and i hope u will get positive results for yerself !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:33 am

Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:thanks for sharing with us.
yer welcum and i hope u will get positive results for yerself ![/quote

em hoping something good.lets c the test case decision outcome. i think that will clear many things..hoping for something good.thanks again for sharing things and keeping us update.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:34 am

In the view of following determination , these are couple of things which everyone may need to prove in their individual case, aside from mandatory evidences like proof of attendance and proof of progress in a course:

1. English Language Proficiency (Either by UK qualification other than CCL Diploma or IELTS with atleast 6.0 score which is the least score needed for admission in Post Graduate Courses)

2. First Degree(i.e Bachelors or equivalent diploma of level 6) ...Now sum ppl may think that by bachelors degree it means a degree from any part of the world but then in that case the burden lies on u to prove that u were able to take admission in Masters level course on the basis of ur overseas bachelors dgree . So, i think 2 b on the safe side u need to have UK bachelors degree before ur admission in CCL or if u have overseas degree than the 1-2 years relevant working experience before admission in CCL would help in this case.

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Rajaali wrote:In the view of following determination , these are couple of things which everyone may need to prove in their individual case, aside from mandatory evidences like proof of attendance and proof of progress in a course:

1. English Language Proficiency (Either by UK qualification other than CCL Diploma or IELTS with atleast 6.0 score which is the least score needed for admission in Post Graduate Courses)

2. First Degree(i.e Bachelors or equivalent diploma of level 6) ...Now sum ppl may think that by bachelors degree it means a degree from any part of the world but then in that case the burden lies on u to prove that u were able to take admission in Masters level course on the basis of ur overseas bachelors dgree . So, i think 2 b on the safe side u need to have UK bachelors degree before ur admission in CCL or if u have overseas degree than the 1-2 years relevant working experience before admission in CCL would help in this case.

An important week is about to start, Fingers crossed !
(Ya musabab Al Asbab)