ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:14 am

@angelcountry one thing is for sure man you are very sensitive if i said somethin that is wrong i dont mean it. i said in my above posting that m joking not to take serious :wink: . moving on i agree that is a bit harsh to be calling gardai they have no business in doing that hope it dont go against u being coming attention to gardai and work out well for ur case. good luck.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:13 pm

@beady eye . Leave things alone. There has been about one week now were we've been able to read this forum without any ranting and raving and over-exaggerations. I don't want him started again.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:45 pm

beady eye wrote:@angelcountry one thing is for sure man you are very sensitive if i said somethin that is wrong i dont mean it. i said in my above posting that m joking not to take serious :wink: . moving on i agree that is a bit harsh to be calling gardai they have no business in doing that hope it dont go against u being coming attention to gardai and work out well for ur case. good luck.
Oh no, am not been sensitive atall, if is something to do with garda immigration they're not that harsh you know, The least they say is that, you can go now but please don't go back there again or don't do that again, that's it. :D
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:35 pm

PIKKA wrote:Thank you Everyone for your time and sincere comments.
IRLIN wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:I have many friends in dublin and all around in ireland i have noticed that irish govt approving with less time now its used to be 3 year or longer but now i seems like 6 mouth or less my few friends got apprvoal in less then 6 mounths.
goodluck to all of you who waiting for long.
Hi Nazia88, You mentioned few of friend's got it in less than 6 months, unbelivable, may be they belongs to irish spouses ??
I am agree with you may be they belong to Irish Spouse or INIS got their applications in random DRAW!

beady eye wrote: what is with ppl & this conecpt that irish spouse get early man? i am spouse waiting jun08. clear this misconception plz that we r gettin early the only early is that i can apply after 3 years visa unlike 5 yrs for WP holder. i rang them n they say waiting garda report . that is since last year, nothing but drivel. :x
I am not going to lodge another application because of examples like you, it is not guaranteed that they would process my application in the first place.
Eastend wrote: Hi PIKKA
I think processing of application of an Irish Citizen is quicker as Justice Minister Alan Shatter said in his speech during first ceremony.
I think your INIS process your application with the old fashion. New applications form are processed according to new policy
There is another thread on this forum where some people are waiting for their Acknowledgement of application for more than six weeks, if that would be the case with me then I am not going for a New wait.
nd2011 wrote:Hi Pikka,

First of all, I will advise you not to make the mistake of making new inis application because your application is alomst at the final stage since INIS told you they are waiting for outside agencies. Its just a matter of months before you receive your yellow form, but if you make a fresh application based on Irish spouse, it will definitely take atleast another 2 years before you get your yellow form or CON.
From my personal experience, what you can do to speed-up your application is: Go to your local S.Welfare officer and ask for a letter which must say that your S.Welfare affairs are in order if you`re not on receipt of S.Welfare; and secondly go online and request for your records held by the Garda. You will be expected to pay Eur 6 for this service. I think their address is somewhere in Thurles ...you should be able to find this information online or at any Garda station. Once you have these two documents forward them to INIS and I can gaurantee you that you`ll receive your yellow form or approval within weeks.
In the mean time, I wish you all the best. Extend my Congrats to your husband over his approval.
I was also thinking about Garda and S.Welfare Reports but when went to S.Welfare office they said they don't have any record of any type of payments so we cannot give you any report. Where did you get yours and what did you said to them to make the report.
Secondly in 2008 when my husband got his LTR before that approval they were asking for "Police Clearance Certificate", so we arrenged one from our country and other requested from Garda paying €6. and when the report came it was written on the report that they don't have any record for him. What is written on your Garda report.
Malika wrote: I am not convinced that this would be a guarantee because I have done as you mentioned but nothing!
Nothing happened because they are not doing it Chronologically they are doing it randomly.
Eastend wrote: I would say you must read the speech of Minister Alan Shatter and you will find out according to new fashion there are very few or no checks for spouse of Irish citizen, whereas a regular application have a long process. When I was in this process it took almost 18 months to INIS to have my Garda report.

I recommended based on what INIS lady said to Pikka. I am sure they have much better idea than us and that is why what she recommended is important.

Second what is harm submitting a new application, I am sure it will not end process of your older application. Which mean Pikka will have two processes at the same time and let see which one comes to end first?

On other side if INIS end the regular application process after applying new application as spouse, definitely they will use the completed reports of regular application to support new application. I mean regular application will be a part of new application as a spouse.
There is no Chronological order or any checks or anything, they are doing it randomly. I know some people who are on Social Welfare payments from last one or more years and they got their approval before those who are working full time all their lives and applied before them, Housewives got their approval before their full time working husbands.... so there is no formula or logic or any system and I don't believe what they say I phoned them a couple of months ago and they were saying that they received message from Garda they would send Report online....but after two months they are still waiting for the report, Last month when I phoned them couple of times first time they said it would take couple of months and next time she said in 3-4 weeks time they would contact me.....but still nothing.
It is only my Luck may be in next couple of months in next FLOW of approvals I get through the neck of the bottle and the 'JINNIE' would be free :wink:
Yes, your right PIKKA infact I have seen people who got approval in last FLOW they never been asked for any updates... As you said we need to wait for next FLOW like before I guess...

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:11 pm

@angelcountry - go answer my post you muggle

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:02 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:@angelcountry - go answer my post you muggle
I cant find your questions, it might be perpably a subject of abiter doctrines or contary to the lacuna of an offence against the state act to res-judicate a fidelity to the Irish state. :D
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 pm

any new news from my dear freinds?

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:44 am

BANDAR wrote:any new news from my dear freinds?
Check out the case of pi fun shun V minister for justice per article 9 given the 1956 immigration act, on the foot of section 15 and 16 which prohibites the minister and officers acting on his behalf to exclude or decline an applicant a certificate of naturalisation, and if we want to go and on, we will alson mention the case of osheku, re olajujonu in comparisons contrary to section 8 of the offence against the state act. haha

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:41 am

angelcountry wrote:
I cant find your questions, it might be perpably a subject of abiter doctrines or contary to the lacuna of an offence against the state act to res-judicate a fidelity to the Irish state. :D
Oh hell, here we go again.

Abiter - you continue to use this in this and previous posts. No such word exists in the English language which makes it difficult for anyone to understand what you mean.

Lacuna - i assume you mean something missing or a gap as generally defined. So if we substitute we get: " Contrary to a gap of an offence against the state". Still, does not makes sense.

Res-judicate - one assumes you mean res judicata (or something already judged). No use mixing in latin on an english forum.
Even if one substitutes "judged" the sentence still makes no flipping sense whatsoever.

By the way, you can find his questions at
the following link http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=83587. So please go there and stop clogging up this thread with your ridiculous comments.

I mean, how does a thread about CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE TRACKING denigrate to talking about genital mutilation out of the blue?

You are seriously messed up.

Stop posting on this thread.
Last edited by wandererz on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:02 am

angelcountry wrote:
BANDAR wrote:any new news from my dear freinds?
Check out the case of pi fun shun V minister for justice per article 9 given the 1956 immigration act, on the foot of section 15 and 16 which prohibites the minister and officers acting on his behalf to exclude or decline an applicant a certificate of naturalisation, and if we want to go and on, we will alson mention the case of osheku, re olajujonu in comparisons contrary to section 8 of the offence against the state act. haha
@Bandar: That's the news man. Let us know what you you think about it. really looking forward to hear your comments.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:57 am

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
Oh hell, here we go again.

Abiter - you continue to use this in this and previous posts. No such word exists in the English language which makes it difficult for anyone to understand what you mean.

Lacuna - i assume you mean something missing or a gap as generally defined. So if we substitute we get: " Contrary to a gap of an offence against the state". Still, does not makes sense.

Res-judicate - one assumes you mean res judicata (or something already judged). No use mixing in latin on an english forum.
Even if one substitutes "judged" the sentence still makes no flipping sense whatsoever.

By the way, you can find his questions at
the following link http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=83587. So please go there and stop clogging up this thread with your ridiculous comments.

I mean, how does a thread about CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE TRACKING denigrate to talking about genital mutilation out of the blue?

You are seriously messed up.

Stop posting on this thread.
You read from your comment that, you don't even have respect for your own parent not to talk of sn elderly person, and your comment thus show how fustrated and uneducated you are anyway.
Furthermore, who is going to exermined my messed up self your own appoinyed phychiatric doctor or imported one's to ireland ? :P

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:19 pm

angelcountry wrote: Furthermore, who is going to exermined my messed up self your own appoinyed phychiatric doctor or imported one's to ireland ? :P
You seem to have a problem with foreign doctors as expressed in this and other comments.

Be careful, it may be a foreign doctor who saves your life one day.

As for being uneducated, there are only two other people with my qualifications in Ireland. So lets not go there.

BTW: One of those other two is a foreigner as well.

As for respect, it is you who keeps on insulting other people and other races, yet you never responded to any of the queries regarding those insults.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:04 pm

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote: Furthermore, who is going to exermined my messed up self your own appoinyed phychiatric doctor or imported one's to ireland ? :P
You seem to have a problem with foreign doctors as expressed in this and other comments.

Be careful, it may be a foreign doctor who saves your life one day.

As for being uneducated, there are only two other people with my qualifications in Ireland. So lets not go there.

BTW: One of those other two is a foreigner as well.

As for respect, it is you who keeps on insulting other people and other races, yet you never responded to any of the queries regarding those insults.
How do you classify another person calling ''Messed up'' Joking or insulting ?

I know i am not educated, but try me.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 pm

angelcountry wrote:
How do you classify another person calling ''Messed up'' Joking or insulting ?

I know i am not educated, but try me.
Statement (of fact) based on your rude, dearly beloved and delusional comments throughout this thread.

And I am certainly not joking.

You keep asking for names and numbers of people who want you off this thread. How about providing your real name and number and i will report you to the equality authority?

There certainly are more than enough people here who would back me up.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Any latest 'CON' news ?

Hopefully more people will be granted in the coming months or weeks.

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:28 pm

@wanderez....dude u r telling me to bottle it yet u r engaging with ur man there... :?

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 pm

beady eye wrote:@wanderez....dude u r telling me to bottle it yet u r engaging with ur man there... :?
Yes, i'm sorry. My Bad. I thought he had quit so would be best to let sleeping dogs lie. Seems that that was not the case.

Perhaps we will get a bit of a reprieve when he heads off from Oct-Jan.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 am

wandererz wrote:
beady eye wrote:@wanderez....dude u r telling me to bottle it yet u r engaging with ur man there... :?
Yes, i'm sorry. My Bad. I thought he had quit so would be best to let sleeping dogs lie. Seems that that was not the case.

Perhaps we will get a bit of a reprieve when he heads off from Oct-Jan.

Ojoro people and system.

:P :lol:

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:34 am

hi guys any new cons for those who applied in july?

AUCK

Re: hi

Post by AUCK » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:00 am

well I have applied in June 09, sadly no news from them!

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 am

Bingo.

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:28 am

i meant those who have submitted there yellow forms in july

PIKKA

Re: hi

Post by PIKKA » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:11 pm

biggerjosh wrote:i meant those who have submitted there yellow forms in july
My husband sent his yellow form on 15th July but still no news, may be next couple of weeks, Fingers crossed.
PIKKA

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:56 pm

Eastend wrote: I would say you must read the speech of Minister Alan Shatter and you will find out according to new fashion there are very few or no checks for spouse of Irish citizen, whereas a regular application have a long process. When I was in this process it took almost 18 months to INIS to have my Garda report.
This is BS. My husband is still waiting (sept 09 app) for his app to be further processed as a spouse of Irish citizen. I'm sure they must be doing some SERIOUS (not) checks to take 3 years to get to this stage
Eastend wrote:I recommended based on what INIS lady said to Pikka. I am sure they have much better idea than us and that is why what she recommended is important.
hmmm .. you have a lot more faith in INIS than I ever will. After 6 years of dealing with their and DoJ's ineptitude I don't believe a word they say. They continually flout Irish laws and EU legislation, misinform the public and provide inept and tardy responses.
Eastend wrote:Second what is harm submitting a new application, I am sure it will not end process of your older application.
I don't think you should offer such advise without knowing this for sure. It's very likely that a new application would nullify any previous application. Why should they allow 2 applications based on 2 different grouds to proceed. I would assume the 2nd app would nullify the first.
Eastend wrote:Which mean Pikka will have two processes at the same time and let see which one comes to end first?
Again, this is a big gamble without having confirmation that both applications could proceed simultaneously.
Eastend wrote:On other side if INIS end the regular application process after applying new application as spouse, definitely they will use the completed reports of regular application to support new application. I mean regular application will be a part of new application as a spouse.
Again, I think you have WAY too much faith in INIs procsses and logic

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 am

angelcountry wrote:
Ojoro people and system.

:P :lol:
There is nothing fraudulant about the rest of the people here applying for their naturalisation. You are just a begrudger who:
1) cannot accept that these things take time and
2) cannot accept that your turn will come soon, however late it may be.

Nevertheless, you make me deeply ashamed to be an African.

Go type up a few more 419's rather than commenting here.

And another point, go show your posts to NANI and see what they say to you.