ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:51 am

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
Ojoro people and system.

:P :lol:
There is nothing fraudulant about the rest of the people here applying for their naturalisation. You are just a begrudger who:
1) cannot accept that these things take time and
2) cannot accept that your turn will come soon, however late it may be.

Nevertheless, you make me deeply ashamed to be an African.

Go type up a few more 419's rather than commenting here.

And another point, go show your posts to NANI and see what they say to you.
Have you studied family law mr or misses donations having done that, you get the meaning of Nani in the contest of that in a family law ?
Who and has right to obtain or called Nani, kufr.
And go and read what section 419 of that aspect of the nation constitutions says.

Finally your notion of ratio decidendi is a a mere provocation and jackass in nature, i am so endowed that, i have since moved on from those or your sort of people anyway. :D
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

Eastend

Post by Eastend » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:31 am

scrudu wrote:
Eastend wrote: I would say you must read the speech of Minister Alan Shatter and you will find out according to new fashion there are very few or no checks for spouse of Irish citizen, whereas a regular application have a long process. When I was in this process it took almost 18 months to INIS to have my Garda report.
This is BS. My husband is still waiting (sept 09 app) for his app to be further processed as a spouse of Irish citizen. I'm sure they must be doing some SERIOUS (not) checks to take 3 years to get to this stage
Eastend wrote:I recommended based on what INIS lady said to Pikka. I am sure they have much better idea than us and that is why what she recommended is important.
hmmm .. you have a lot more faith in INIS than I ever will. After 6 years of dealing with their and DoJ's ineptitude I don't believe a word they say. They continually flout Irish laws and EU legislation, misinform the public and provide inept and tardy responses.
Eastend wrote:Second what is harm submitting a new application, I am sure it will not end process of your older application.
I don't think you should offer such advise without knowing this for sure. It's very likely that a new application would nullify any previous application. Why should they allow 2 applications based on 2 different grouds to proceed. I would assume the 2nd app would nullify the first.
Eastend wrote:Which mean Pikka will have two processes at the same time and let see which one comes to end first?
Again, this is a big gamble without having confirmation that both applications could proceed simultaneously.
Eastend wrote:On other side if INIS end the regular application process after applying new application as spouse, definitely they will use the completed reports of regular application to support new application. I mean regular application will be a part of new application as a spouse.
Again, I think you have WAY too much faith in INIs procsses and logic
I appreciate your comments and I feel you are the one who knows much more than what I know but we need to keep in mind about changes we have recently in INIS department.

Minister Alan Shatter is the man who has credit to make successful changes and according to his speech during second ceremony "INIS have processed more than double number of files in just four and half months as compare to whole year of 2010. In last five months more than 10,000 applications were processed and CoN or yellow forms were issued"

No question there are huge changes and my whole suggestions were based on new fashion and best efforts of Alan Shatter. BUT

1. We need to remember still its only five months since Alan take over the charge.
2. He has to use the same staff to process the applications those were working in previous government with very little progress.
3. Lot of examples we have where process was quicker and people got their approvals in much reasonable time.
4. How INIS department is working currently, I believe during spring next year there will be hardly anyone who have more than six month waiting time.

I got my approval after 4 years and I think we don’t need to keep the darker side in mind but also need to look at the brighter side as well. There is hell amount of light at the end of the tunnel now as compare to last year.

At the end what I wrote was suggestions and if they appeal OK and if don’t just ignore them.

ribak
Newly Registered

Post by ribak » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Finally I've got through the line today , applyed March 09, at the moment application at the minister office for decision, the lady advised to give it another 2-3 months

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:42 pm

ribak wrote:Finally I've got through the line today , applyed March 09, at the moment application at the minister office for decision, the lady advised to give it another 2-3 months
same here(appl.Date is Feb'09), advised it will be another couple of months...

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 pm

ribak,, irlin if the files is in minister office you will get the results within max 4-6 weeks.its new admistration not like old fine fail.waiting waiting waiting.new gov already sort it out 10000 application within 5 months brilliant.any way good luck

time2act
Newly Registered

Post by time2act » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:30 pm

IQU wrote:ribak,, irlin if the files is in minister office you will get the results within max 4-6 weeks.its new admistration not like old fine fail.waiting waiting waiting.new gov already sort it out 10000 application within 5 months brilliant.any way good luck

I applied in Sep 08 and my file is with minister from June end....its been more than 6 weeks now and I haven't heard of anything from them????
Any idea from experienced mates?

Also I am trying there number 06232500 & 1890 252854 every tuesday and thrusday from last few weeks but I just cannot get through to them....is there some problem is lines or I am dialing wrong number? :(

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:39 pm

no your number is right > but you need to try them from 10, if not prt "BUSY" then redial again again...may be 2hrs latter u will be in the Q. :roll:

I start dialing this morning at 10 but you know................I dont want to miss this morning fustration is SKY HIGH & finally I get her at 11.32AM :lol: since I trying her from 10. :evil: Conversation… same as above :cry:

ribak
Newly Registered

Post by ribak » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:15 pm

I tried dial 06232500 since 10 and got into queue after 11, then 25-30 minutes of waiting on the line

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:12 pm

if we all the member write the letter to alan shatter.we definetly dont have this problem .we should write the letter so in future nobody have this kind of problem.there should be website application tracker on place so we can easily check the status of our application.i request each of you to write the letter to the justice minister............please

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 pm

angelcountry wrote:Have you studied family law
Have you? That online material you use for your "law" degree contains big words buddy. Hope you know what they mean ...

angelcountry wrote:And go and read what section 419 of that aspect of the nation constitutions says.
@wandererz - LMFAO - it just occured to me that angelcountry clearly has no clue what we're talking about.
angelcountry wrote: i am so endowed that
stop wasting you'r boss's time talking rubbish on this forum. i am sure if he knows what you're up to in his time he'll boot your behind all the way back to Nigeria.

@angelcountry - you still need to go and answer my post, and stop harassing the people on this forum.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:33 am

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:Have you studied family law
Have you? That online material you use for your "law" degree contains big words buddy. Hope you know what they mean ...

angelcountry wrote:And go and read what section 419 of that aspect of the nation constitutions says.
@wandererz - LMFAO - it just occured to me that angelcountry clearly has no clue what we're talking about.
angelcountry wrote: i am so endowed that
stop wasting you'r boss's time talking rubbish on this forum. i am sure if he knows what you're up to in his time he'll boot your behind all the way back to Nigeria.

@angelcountry - you still need to go and answer my post, and stop harassing the people on this forum.
Don't jealous me, Define harassment or abusive, insulting conduct under section 6 then the mens rae and actus reus ?
I will also like you to look into theft and Dishonesty under the criminal justice act 2001, and making gain or causing loss by deceptions. l.o.l

And check the issue of child abduction from your solicitor under section 16,17 of the 1997 act so stop jealous me.

And most of your action is Willful obstruction under section 9, please don't jealous me. :lol:
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

tullamore
BANNED

Post by tullamore » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:00 am

angelcountry, you can go to hell !!

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 am

my friend applied for irish citizenship 2 weeks ago.he got his acknoweldment letter this week.processing time in knowedlment clearly written within 6 months .he will get the decision.good luck to everybody

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 am

tullamore wrote:angelcountry, you can go to hell !!
You're trying very very hard to usurp the literal rule, and i said i am not signing up to an illegal things contrary to statute, that means one person has to be answering to how many hierarchy of authority ?

So stop using common law and equity on outdated law and get your bloody arse up and do some work. :D

Don't jealous me.

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 am

IQU wrote:my friend applied for irish citizenship 2 weeks ago.he got his acknoweldment letter this week.processing time in knowedlment clearly written within 6 months .he will get the decision.good luck to everybody
Wondering the backlogs of 3+ yrs appl's not been cleared yet, new appl's are going ahead of old ones. God knows how the system working here.. very strange...

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 am

IRLIN wrote:
IQU wrote:my friend applied for irish citizenship 2 weeks ago.he got his acknoweldment letter this week.processing time in knowedlment clearly written within 6 months .he will get the decision.good luck to everybody
Wondering the backlogs of 3+ yrs appl's not been cleared yet, new appl's are going ahead of old ones. God knows how the system working here.. very strange...
So it's clearly stated on the acknowledgment that, it will take six month ?

Wonders shall never end, just like another person that send their own two month ago, she received acknowledgement with reference number and stated that, they'll await her marriage certificate, however when i send mine in last year October it was sent back to me and stated that, until i submit my birth certificate that's when it will be processed fortunately for me, it took my birth parent four month to send it to me by DHL signed for, then i sent it in, i was allocated reference number and given 26 month time frame.

Then my question now is that, are they consistent with what they do in that office, or is just anything goes ? :D

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:18 pm

any 1 waitin here since 08 permit or spouse doesnt matter. any new updates when is this next batch of apporvals coming i also hearing here that price for CON is going up maybe in next bill comin soon. :?

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:40 pm

beady eye wrote:any 1 waitin here since 08 permit or spouse doesnt matter. any new updates when is this next batch of apporvals coming i also hearing here that price for CON is going up maybe in next bill comin soon. :?
That's what we heard, maybe it will be the next rush will be next month. :D

tullamore
BANNED

Post by tullamore » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:32 pm

....letter came this evening....some Euro's to pay....2 photos......- angelcountry, go and F..K yourself....I'VE GOT IT !! GOOD NITE...AND GOOD-BYE....FOR EVA.....

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:38 am

tullamore wrote:....letter came this evening....some Euro's to pay....2 photos......- angelcountry, go and F..K yourself....I'VE GOT IT !! GOOD NITE...AND GOOD-BYE....FOR EVA.....

L.o.l, the way a child was born, that's the same way a slave child was also born and delivered aswell paddy.

ostrich
Nigeria

Post by ostrich » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:23 am

tullamore wrote:....letter came this evening....some Euro's to pay....2 photos......- angelcountry, go and F..K yourself....I'VE GOT IT !! GOOD NITE...AND GOOD-BYE....FOR EVA.....
Congrats tullamore
What's your timeline?
Its never too late

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:25 am

:o What you got your approval letter now then what was that??????????
tullamore wrote:Got my passport today. And I think this is my last message as I am leaving country. Godbye Ireland and Australia here I come

You are expected to stay in Ireland and have your principle place of residence in the island of Ireland.
PIKKA

lily74
Newly Registered

Post by lily74 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 am

My wife is about to apply for citizenship but has a few concerns.
Could you lovely folks pls advice.
1. she did some part time work through 2 agencies in 2005-2006 but this agencies do not provide employment letters as required for citizenship application and one has even closed shop. they only usually phoned her and post her to her place of assignment. is it sufficient to only present p45 for those jobs.

2. she was on social supplementary from dec 2006 to jan 2009 (purpose was to prepare for professional exams and seek employment and also had a baby in 2008) Afterwards she has since been in full time employment from jan 2009 till date. My question is how does she calculate the time she was on welfare in the last 3 yrs? would she state all the 2 yrs of welfare supplement or just state from Aug 2008 to jan 2009 assuming she applies in August 2011? i.e going back 3 yrs from Aug 2011.

We were actually thinking she should wait till feb 2012 before applying as this will not reflect any social payment in the last 3 yrs. Does it make any difference if she waits?

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 pm

ostrich wrote:
Congrats tullamore
What's your timeline?
Congratulations on your approval!

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:42 pm

My wife and I are going to post off our applications today. Third time lucky.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.