ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Mrs N wrote:Hi guys

I applied for my husbands case on the 17th June.. We didn't her anything until last Friday.. A letter was posted to my husband staying that we didn't provide enough bank statements so therefore I don't meet the financial requirement and my case is on hold..

However this is complete utter nonsense!

I am in Pakistan now, I flew out in the hope that my husband would get his visa and we would return together.. The paperwork my husband submitted he made a copy of ALL the papers and in these papers are included my savings statements from April 2012 till May 2013.

They are stating they only received statements from October 2012 till January 2013 .. This is so strange as that's like in the middle of the statements I have submitted

We have been given till the 9th Oct to put forward any more paperwork..

I have wrote a covering letter explaining how everything was submitted in the first place.. They r just wasting time ..

I think they can't b bothered to do their jobs properly ie look carefully at paperwork and dates, so therefore they putting every one on hold

I do have another issue, my income does not meet the required level.. However I am relying on my savings.. However I fall short by just under £2K.. But they haven't mentioned that in the letter? They have said that my statements are till end of January and I applied in June so the statements are over 1 month old and they can't accept them.. (Even though they have statements till May!)

Inshallah I will be posting all documents tomorrow.. Just a bit concerned that for a period of 2 months from Dec2012-May2013 (previous 6 months) my savings were £2000 short..

I rang the islamabad office for advice and they were so rude and abrupt telling me to email as they can't discuss on the phone, and then hung up on me.. I'm so irate as to how they are declaring that I haven't given enough statements.. Fair enough they are on seperate sheets, you can't expect 13 months statements to be on one, but why only pick Oct-jan ? It's daft!

Any one in a similar boat?

Mrs N
If the level of savings falls below the required amount at any point during the six months prior to application, even if it is just for one day, the application does not meet the financial requirements and will be put on hold.

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Forlorn wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:Any rfc? Any news??
What about u?what u do now.i think 2 weeks of ur letter spent?
Not heard anything :-(
Ohh!!! Read ya musabib ul asbab 500 times after isha namaz
Hi,
Do u read darood shareef before and after?
And who's told u about this wadifa?

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:25 pm

ShaheenZaid wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
What about u?what u do now.i think 2 weeks of ur letter spent?
Not heard anything :-(
Ohh!!! Read ya musabib ul asbab 500 times after isha namaz
Hi,
Do u read darood shareef before and after?
And who's told u about this wadifa?
Darood sharif reading is must before and after all wazaif.
I email to selani welfare they give me this wazifa.and give permission to all who are worried for visa process.
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

JaveriaK
Newly Registered

Post by JaveriaK » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:30 pm

I emailed a few times and asked if my case is on hold and why there is such a huge delay. They didnt tell me anything about case being on hold so i sincerely hope it isnt and everything will be well inshaa Allah. Got this response:

Dear  Mrs. K,

Thank you for your email correspondence dated 30 September 2013.

Unfortunately, the situation remains unchanged, and we are still awaiting the outcome of routine checks before we can resolve your application.

I appreciate your disappointment in the delay and apologise again for this. We are doing all that we can to resolve your application, and will process it promptly when we are able to do so.

You can check the progress of your application via Gerry’s website https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==

Yours sincerely,

TA

Correspondence Team

International Operations and Visas

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:42 am

Hi guys...

Time to update you guys!

My husband just called me and disturbed my sleep :D

He received a letter saying his case was on hold due to some documents missing from self employed (which we had already provided) and now we have three weeks to hand them in
I am really annoyed and angry and know many of us went through the same thing. Can anybody give me any advice on what to do how soon can we get the documents to them?

Any advice is appreciated :-)
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Hussain84
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain84 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:25 am

Salaam everyone

I emailed bhc on the 1st of October for the 2nd time and got a reply this morning saying not much has changed since my last email and they don't no how long it will be before I will get a response because they are doing checks.
Shame on them

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:02 am

Hussain84 wrote:Salaam everyone

I emailed bhc on the 1st of October for the 2nd time and got a reply this morning saying not much has changed since my last email and they don't no how long it will be before I will get a response because they are doing checks.
Shame on them
I got the same thing!!

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:26 am

yasirr wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
yasirr wrote:
RZ Girl wrote: Tax papers, bank statements and accountants letter .. Do u know whats the difference between SA302 tax return and self assessment tax return ?

Sa302 vich they need to check ur all finiscal wht evr u earn tht year it's also include ur self employment c thy but me on hold I'm nt submit tht tym sa302 I did after thy sent me letter n with in 24 hrs thy issued visa
Do plz submit sa302 n sa 100 vich is self assessment for tax return
I hope u understand thnx n good luck
We'hv already submitted sa302 with our application but they demanded that again

Hi u submitted for 2012 not year ending 5 th April 2013 thts thy want to c your current year from 6 April 2012 to 5th April 2013
I got the same letter.

We sent the SA300 that ended in April 2013 and a account letter, bank statements etc...
Now they asking for it again

What shall I do??? Resend them again or what :-( so annoyed with the BHC... Open your eyes and look

Also do I fax them? As how quickly do I post them when it says clearly respond to the case in three weeks of this letter dated and it was written on 26 September and it's already 3rd October. And by the time I post to Pakistan will take at least a week or two...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee advice
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:05 am

Any rfc's today?

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:13 am

Humybe7709 wrote:
yasirr wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
yasirr wrote:

Sa302 vich they need to check ur all finiscal wht evr u earn tht year it's also include ur self employment c thy but me on hold I'm nt submit tht tym sa302 I did after thy sent me letter n with in 24 hrs thy issued visa
Do plz submit sa302 n sa 100 vich is self assessment for tax return
I hope u understand thnx n good luck
We'hv already submitted sa302 with our application but they demanded that again

Hi u submitted for 2012 not year ending 5 th April 2013 thts thy want to c your current year from 6 April 2012 to 5th April 2013
I got the same letter.

We sent the SA300 that ended in April 2013 and a account letter, bank statements etc...

What shall I do??? Resend them again or what :-( so annoyed with the BHC... Open your eyes and look

Also do I fax them? As how quickly do I post them when it says clearly respond to the case in three weeks of this letter dated and it was written on 26 September and it's already 3rd October. And by the time I post to Pakistan will take at least a week or two...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee advice
Did your husband receive a letter in the post? was anything informed through email, SMS?
In the letter did the specify which documents they are looking for? if not them then Self assessment, cooperation tax, accountant letter, payslips, dividend vouchers, expense details, bank statements both business and personal.
DHL delivers the documents in 3 days, so you would be ok, discuss it with your accountant what else you can send.

I suggest everyone that are waiting for more than 5 months get your documents prepared just incase (Recent bank statements etc) so that if they ask you are able to send it quickly.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:52 am

sumairc wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
yasirr wrote:
RZ Girl wrote: We'hv already submitted sa302 with our application but they demanded that again

I got the same letter.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee advice
Did your husband receive a letter in the post? was anything informed through email, SMS?
In the letter did the specify which documents they are looking for? if not them then Self assessment, cooperation tax, accountant letter, payslips, dividend vouchers, expense details, bank statements both business and personal.
DHL delivers the documents in 3 days, so you would be ok, discuss it with your accountant what else you can send.

I suggest everyone that are waiting for more than 5 months get your documents prepared just incase (Recent bank statements etc) so that if they ask you are able to send it quickly.
Hello

I finally got off the phone from my solicitor

Basically what happened was that we wrote a letter to them saying respond to my case within forteen days and they send this stupid Letter to make us quiet

It says we have to show tax returns by sending sa302 or sa300
We already sent the sa300 and my solicitor said he will re submit it with a covering letter to say we had already done it. But he will advice me later once he goes through my file.

Just praying that Allah makes this so easy for us all
It's just been really really hard
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:54 am

And my husband receive a letter at his address
No email or SMS
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:19 am

sumairc wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
yasirr wrote:
RZ Girl wrote: We'hv already submitted sa302 with our application but they demanded that again

I got the same letter.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee advice

Iv got recent bank statements, payslips, is there anything else i need, i want to b safe than sorry, so if we r on hold i cn send the documents asap. i'm not self employed!!

hassan786

Post by hassan786 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
sumairc wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
yasirr wrote:

I got the same letter.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee advice

Iv got recent bank statements, payslips, is there anything else i need, i want to b safe than sorry, so if we r on hold i cn send the documents asap. i'm not self employed!!
If your accountant had submit your tax returns online your taxreturns letter does,t show sa302 on top it just show whole year tax calculation with covering letter.I asked HMRC about SA 302 they send me tax calculations on the letter but it does,t say any thing like SA302 i called HMRC, they told that they only send SA302 on paper tax returns not online hope it helps .

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:28 pm

hassan786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
sumairc wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
I got the same letter.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee advice

If your accountant had submit your tax returns online your taxreturns letter does,t show sa302 on top it just show whole year tax calculation with covering letter.I asked HMRC about SA 302 they send me tax calculations on the letter but it does,t say any thing like SA302 i called HMRC, they told that they only send SA302 on paper tax returns not online hope it helps .
If you applied on line it shows it online :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:10 pm

sumairc wrote:there are a lot of waiting for more than 5 months with absolutely no information. I really hope they do reply within 6 months atleast. May Allah be with us.

Hassan786: 18th April
sumairc: 22nd April
sameenaAkhtar: 25th April
hussain84 5th May
Humybe7709 5th May
Adunwar 22nd May

we all are still waiting without any information from BHC

hb28098:223rd April
Javeria :23rd April
aleena1 :26th April
truthseeker786 : 29th April
Javeriak :6th May

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:16 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
sumairc wrote:there are a lot of waiting for more than 5 months with absolutely no information. I really hope they do reply within 6 months atleast. May Allah be with us.

hussain84 5th May
Humybe7709 5th May
Adunwar 22nd May

Has Javeria heard at all? I think she was a 22nd applicant if i remembere correctly... dont think shes been on the forum in a while

i did n't hear yet,i applied on 23rd April

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:

hussain84 5th May
Humybe7709 5th May
Adunwar 22nd May
I'm 3rd may :D

I was thinking of javeria. Hope she is ok

I am ok dear,i did n't recieve the rfc yet,

i was out from this forum for some days due to my busy schedule.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:57 pm

To all those that are sending documents to BHC because they are on hold, please do ensure you r sending them documents they are asking for OR ones that prove or challenge their reason for putting you on hold.

Alot of people are panicking with the deadlines and sending them uncessary documents that are a - either they already have or b - that are tottaly irrelevant as to the reason they have put you on hold!

On the letters theres a specific section FM-SE something (check your letters its in there) i would stronglyyy suggest anyone on hold plz do read that before you start sending documents to them as its basically allowing anyone who has MISSED a document out to send that or FORGOTTEN to submit one, or if you feel you DO meet the income and have another document that may perhaps support you. ,,, many reasons along them lines... it doesnt say send us the same paperwork all over again! (unless ofcourse they have lost it etc) And am pretty sure it doesnt allow you to submit new paperwork tottaly like new pay slips from after your application etc its more allowing you to rectify a mistake you have made in the documents use have already provided.

Just a bit of advice...

All the best :)
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:25 pm

HELLO786 wrote:To all those that are sending documents to BHC because they are on hold, please do ensure you r sending them documents they are asking for OR ones that prove or challenge their reason for putting you on hold.

Alot of people are panicking with the deadlines and sending them uncessary documents that are a - either they already have or b - that are tottaly irrelevant as to the reason they have put you on hold!

On the letters theres a specific section FM-SE something (check your letters its in there) i would stronglyyy suggest anyone on hold plz do read that before you start sending documents to them as its basically allowing anyone who has MISSED a document out to send that or FORGOTTEN to submit one, or if you feel you DO meet the income and have another document that may perhaps support you. ,,, many reasons along them lines... it doesnt say send us the same paperwork all over again! (unless ofcourse they have lost it etc) And am pretty sure it doesnt allow you to submit new paperwork tottaly like new pay slips from after your application etc its more allowing you to rectify a mistake you have made in the documents use have already provided.

Just a bit of advice...

Remember its only documents that predates your application . No use sending recent documents as they would be useless to the application.Some of you ask that you have sent documents, but are you sure your spouse in Pakistan attaches them to the application, as I have heard several applicants on the advice of agents in Pakistan withdrawing certain documents for no apparent reasons and on the advice of the crooked agents hanging around Gerry's office in Islamabad. You must keep records of all documents you send and advise applicants not to take certain documents out.Furthermore there were 1500 applications in Pakistan producing false documents.....these are taking a lot of BHC staff time to check, hence genuine applications will also be delayed.

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:53 pm

batleykhan wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:To all those that are sending documents to BHC because they are on hold, please do ensure you r sending them documents they are asking for OR ones that prove or challenge their reason for putting you on hold.

Just a bit of advice...

Remember its only documents that predates your application . No use sending recent documents as they would be useless to the application.Some of you ask that you have sent documents, but are you sure your spouse in Pakistan attaches them to the application, as I have heard several applicants on the advice of agents in Pakistan withdrawing certain documents for no apparent reasons and on the advice of the crooked agents hanging around Gerry's office in Islamabad. You must keep records of all documents you send and advise applicants not to take certain documents out.Furthermore there were 1500 applications in Pakistan producing false documents.....these are taking a lot of BHC staff time to check, hence genuine applications will also be delayed.
Thank you so much for the advice.

Many of us are a few days away from getting over 24 weeks threshold. So its but natural to panic a little. I guess all we can do is wait and hope that the outcome is as we expect it to be.

Following are some of the April/May applicants that await answers active on the forum.

Javeria: 23rd April
Hello786: 26th April
hussain84 5th May
Humybe7709 5t May
NaumanMumtaz:20th May
Adunwar 22nd May

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:59 pm

sumairc wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

Just a bit of advice...

Many of us are a few days away from getting over 24 weeks threshold. So its but natural to panic a little. I guess all we can do is wait and hope that the outcome is as we expect it to be.

Following are some of the April/May applicants that await answers active on the forum.

hussain84 5th May
Humybe7709 5t May
Adunwar 22nd May

I wanted to ask for some advice if you can help batelykhan

You know I submitted the SA300
And they asked for it again..
What shall I do?? Re submit it? And is is possible to fax them or how would I send it to them??
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Its seems like after reading severals post that people who applied as a self employed application are taking more then normal time.

is that correct ?

Cheers

hi786
Newly Registered

Post by hi786 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:31 am

Any information about the court date of Appeal. Because lots of cases on hold due to this appeal. thanks

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:25 am

Humybe7709 wrote:
sumairc wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

Just a bit of advice...

hussain84 5th May
Humybe7709 5t May
Adunwar 22nd May

I wanted to ask for some advice if you can help batelykhan

You know I submitted the SA300
And they asked for it again..
What shall I do?? Re submit it? And is is possible to fax them or how would I send it to them??
Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah well what you think do you have any option? You have to submit it. And I believe yes you can submit via fax but you must write your application reference number on letter before sending it so when they receive it they would know who is it for.
Hope that helps.
Remember rest of in duaa.
Wa Alykum Asallam Wa Rahmat Allah