ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dublintogalway

Post by dublintogalway » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:28 pm

IQU wrote:woh so that great news you got your passport today.congrats approx 14 months processing time not too bad.good luck for future
Thanks mate.

PIKKA

Re: got passport today

Post by PIKKA » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:40 pm

dublintogalway wrote:hi guys,

i got passport today. my timelines are below:-
applied for naturalisation and LTR in april 2010.
acknowledgement received in may 2010.
LTR approved in march 2011.
naturalisation approved in june 2011.
Never requested any additional document.
I had sent them my updated documents ( P21,P60 and new GNIB copy in jan,2011).
I had 2 penalty points for driving without seat belt and no social welfare claim.
Thanks guys for your support and i will be active on this forum as still i have to get naturalisation approval for spouse and child:)
cheers
Congratulations
Good to hear that you would be here on the forum in future, GOOD LUCK to your Spouse and child
PIKKA

monte

Post by monte » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:43 pm

It's really quiet, no more approvals it seems.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:00 pm

monte wrote:It's really quiet, no more approvals it seems.
This quietness is indication of Approvals STORM. August is going to be finish and so are the so called Holidays, today 4 more people around us have got their CONs with my Husband so they are at work again.
PIKKA

One day

Post by One day » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi Ladies and gents

im new to this form is there any body from 2008 still waiting applied sep 2008 still waiting everytime i ring waiting for outsideagency report since feb 2011 very stressful and what do they mean outside agency they are very unhelpful sometimes and just want u to get off the lines
any help

One day

Post by One day » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi ALL

i hope there is approvals coming ive lost faith in the INIS
Very stressed out cant work , rang the vetting garda unit as im a doctor and already have a clear vetting and they told me that we reply back to INIS with 10 weeks , so i really dont know what outside agency they are waiting for

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Hi did anyone ring INIS today, any +ve resposes ??.

monte

Post by monte » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:49 pm

One day wrote:Hi ALL

Very stressed out cant work , rang the vetting garda unit as im a doctor and already have a clear vetting and they told me that we reply back to INIS with 10 weeks , so i really dont know what outside agency they are waiting for
Hi One day,
it's the garda report, I'm also a doctor and I'm waiting since early June 2008, and I know few colleagues who are in the same boat, my garda report was requested in December 2010 and last time I rang few weeks ago they told me they are stilling waiting for the report, i guess with the lack of doctors in Ireland they intentionally delay their applications to make them stay in Ireland and don't leave the country.

One day

Post by One day » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi Monte

Yea i think its intentionally your right , very unfair ,I guess they wanna keep us here working , i rang today and the same thing awaiting outside agency report .I have a fellowship in Canada that i had to decline last year bcz of this naturalisation .I hope it was worth giving up
Thanks Monte and hope all will get theirs soon

samchoopra

ireland permanant residency

Post by samchoopra » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:23 pm

can some one help me to tell, if a person having a EUSTAMP4 visa will he be charge for the LTR(500 euro fee)after the approval of his application or he will be exempt from it ? I shell be very thankful if some one please help me to out.

monte

Post by monte » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:02 pm

One day,
well, things seem to have improved since the change of government in March and I think we will all get it before the end of this year,
were you asked for any additional documents? me not yet!

One day

Post by One day » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Monte

No they didnt ask me for more documents till now.Yea i heard and read the minister new changes its just getting very stressful waiting an if they wud tell us when we will wait and c and hopefully we will be celebrating soon

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:55 am

sam choopra eu fam4 is residence card after 5 year you can apply for permanent residence card not LTR.permanent card is valid for 10 years without any condition.you can renew after 10 years easily.link www.inis.gov.ie .go to eu treaty right form eu3 approx processing time 6 months.no fees nothing good luck

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:54 am

Thanks very much for your help
IQU wrote:sam choopra eu fam4 is residence card after 5 year you can apply for permanent residence card not LTR.permanent card is valid for 10 years without any condition.you can renew after 10 years easily.link www.inis.gov.ie .go to eu treaty right form eu3 approx processing time 6 months.no fees nothing good luck

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 pm

Can see only OATH'S& CONS from last 2months, no Approvals .. you know we use to see at least 1 or 2 approvals in a month it's look like complete stoped now unless some one make wake up call to INIS.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:25 pm

i know 2 people got their approval.there will be few people got their approvals but they dont share in this website.??????

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:29 pm

atleast in the last govt we see approvls every month now its complete quiet. i knw new minister take good measures but it looks like they pick up & clear few thousands n thats their quota done for the year i hope not. :( my td is also getting one line answrs from INIS.

monte

Post by monte » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:42 pm

There were 2-3 people who got approval recently and they said they have been invited for the ceremony on 28th-29th Sep, which means there will be a lot more approvals to come in the next 2 weeks for that ceremony.

patiently waiting
Newly Registered

Post by patiently waiting » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:57 pm

monte wrote:

Hi One day,
it's the garda report, I'm also a doctor and I'm waiting since early June 2008, and I know few colleagues who are in the same boat, my garda report was requested in December 2010 and last time I rang few weeks ago they told me they are stilling waiting for the report, i guess with the lack of doctors in Ireland they intentionally delay their applications to make them stay in Ireland and don't leave the country.

Garda report can not take so long. It's hard to beleive thay deliberatly delaying your desicion! Any of your workmates in the same situation? If yes, then this is pure discrimination. Maybe it's worth to seek laywers help, somebody who can speak up for you?

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:32 pm

beady eye wrote:atleast in the last govt we see approvls every month now its complete quiet. i knw new minister take good measures but it looks like they pick up & clear few thousands n thats their quota done for the year i hope not. :( my td is also getting one line answrs from INIS.

I think your right "beay eye". they have their year quota I guess and mean while they are doing some dependents applications(which are must).
that's unfair giving excuse, waiting on out side agency/G.report for so long(more than 6months).At least they can heads up to clear old one's.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:33 pm

May be I am wrong because no one can say 100% about INIS but I think INIS staff is back from their relaxing Holidays as Many people around us who have been waiting for their Reference Numbers and CONs(including my husband) for more than two months now have started to get them, so hopefully SOOOOOOOOON we would be able to see the same era of approvals or ceremonies as we've seen in July. :)
PIKKA

monte

Post by monte » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Hopefully you are right PIKKA.

One day

Post by One day » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi Pikka

I hope we get some approvals , they waiting is long and stressful .I got a letter today registered my heart was running so fast i thought it wud stop and was hoping some good news i have requested a clearence from the vetting unit as per FOI act and they send it to me all clear my record so how can it take one week to get a report from the vetting to me and months to the INIS when both r in tipperary , very strange i cant understand at all

still waiting

Post by still waiting » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:44 am

patiently waiting wrote:
monte wrote:

Hi One day,

Garda report can not take so long. It's hard to beleive thay deliberatly delaying your desicion! Any of your workmates in the same situation? If yes, then this is pure discrimination. Maybe it's worth to seek laywers help, somebody who can speak up for you?

any way solicitors in this country are useless its waste of time and money

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:46 am

how you can get garda report ? they can issue to the member of public?????