ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW on ACCA Fundamental Papers

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tanzeena
Newly Registered

Re: Update about 1st Psw Hearing in JR

Post by tanzeena » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:15 pm

I think you can ask hihg to give u permission to join the hearing and request them to issue a hearing date on 17th april..
hassan5805 wrote:
tanzeena wrote:HO havent ask me anything yet. My solicitor told me if i want i can join them by paying GBP 80.00 court fees.

I am hoping for the best.
ssunny1985 wrote:
tanzeena wrote:I filed my application mid November in High court. They invited me to withdraw but after that i havent heard anything. My solicitor told me if i want i can join on 17th as well but i am not willing to join.

Allied law chamber is working for me. They have another case pending in JR on the same basis. Maybe for that case they will join on 17th of April.

Home office is giving us 14 days after the hearing of 17 April case. You should get that chance if you got any letter from Home office for joinning. If ahmed will win that case we will automatically win that case. If any case ahmed will not win then we have further 14 days to go for our JR. Did you see your JR grounds. Everything is depend on 17 April case. Just pray and leave everything on Allah..Inshallah we will win 17 April case. And try to find out who is ahmeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...who is gonna represent him.
Can we join him too. do u knw the procedure how can we join that case???

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Well i think i got permission to go to Upper Tribunal but i am nt sure wats gonna happen?? They hve given me partial permission and stating that Removal is lawful but the rest decision is accordance with Mirza which is nt good..

Usomi
Newly Registered

Post by Usomi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:05 pm

[b]HELLO EVERYONE,
I WOULD LIKE TO BRIEFLY STATE MY CASE AND WOULD REQUEST U ALL TO GIVE A SUITABLE SUGGESTION PLEASE.
I APPLIED FOR PSW ON ACCA BASIS IN JUNE 2011.
GOT REFUSED IN JULY. APPEALED AGAINST DECISION AND WON IN FTT.
HOME OFFICE APPEALED IN UT AND DECISION WENT IN THEIR FAVOUR.
I WANTED TO APPEAL IN COA BUT PERMISSION WAS NOT GIVEN FIRST BY UT THEN BY COA ITSELF ON PAPERS AND THEN AFTER ORAL HEARING TOO.

MY SOLICITOR SAID MY CASE IS OVER AS ALL RIGHTS OF APPEAL AND REVIEW HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED BUT IS THERE ANY CHANCE LEFT FOR ME OR ANY GOOD ADVICE FROM U ALL.

REGARDS [/b]

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Usomi wrote:HELLO EVERYONE,
I WOULD LIKE TO BRIEFLY STATE MY CASE AND WOULD REQUEST U ALL TO GIVE A SUITABLE SUGGESTION PLEASE.
I WANTED TO APPEAL IN COA BUT PERMISSION WAS NOT GIVEN FIRST BY UT THEN BY COA ITSELF ON PAPERS AND THEN AFTER ORAL HEARING TOO.

MY SOLICITOR SAID MY CASE IS OVER AS ALL RIGHTS OF APPEAL AND REVIEW HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED BUT IS THERE ANY CHANCE LEFT FOR ME OR ANY GOOD ADVICE FROM U ALL.

REGARDS
Ohh sorry to hear tht.. but why did u nt request to hold the case untill JR decision which one they hve accepted for JR???

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm

REGARDS
Sorry to hear that but u still have the right to go to Supreme Court now. If UTT didnt allow you to go to COA, then u go automatically to COA for appeal right. If COA also refused the right to appeal then u can apply in supreme court and go straight there.

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 pm

hassan5805 wrote:Well i think i got permission to go to Upper Tribunal but i am nt sure wats gonna happen?? They hve given me partial permission and stating that Removal is lawful but the rest decision is accordance with Mirza which is nt good..
Hasan bro i didnt get what u said. Is your appeal in UTT and how is mirza related to u now.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:08 pm

khansforpeace wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:Well i think i got permission to go to Upper Tribunal but i am nt sure wats gonna happen?? They hve given me partial permission and stating that Removal is lawful but the rest decision is accordance with Mirza which is nt good..
Hasan bro i didnt get what u said. Is your appeal in UTT and how is mirza related to u now.
yar i mean my permision to to upper hve been accepted.. now the hearind date will come..
Anywz you had hearing today what happened to your hearing did u get positive response by judge or nt????????? Plz let us knw???????

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:23 pm

khansforpeace wrote:

REGARDS
Sorry to hear that but u still have the right to go to Supreme Court now. If UTT didnt allow you to go to COA, then u go automatically to COA for appeal right. If COA also refused the right to appeal then u can apply in supreme court and go straight there.
no you can't. If COA refuse permission, then all appeal rights are exhausted, there is no further right of appeal.

see onward appeal rights

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Greenie wrote:
khansforpeace wrote:

REGARDS
no you can't. If COA refuse permission, then all appeal rights are exhausted, there is no further right of appeal.

see onward appeal rights
Greenie I got one quick qustion if the right of appeal exhausted and in the mean time you exceed your 10 years can you put application for long residence or nt??? I will appreciate yr help..

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

acca

Post by sfkakbar » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:55 am

HI all, One of my relative who is solicitor here and handled few cases of ACCA for psw told me to submit an application called FLR(O). This is for further extension to stay here. I didnt ask much details from him about this... but I will speak later sometime. Reason for my post here is if any body already know about this? whether I should go for it or not?

you can apply through FLR(O) even if you lost your case in UTT or sooooooo. I told him that a case is to be heard in high court in april. so he suggest me to go for FLR(O). He told me to send him my decisions of courts and he will do the rest for me. Fees for a single person without any dependent is £560.

anyone know about this please share with me thankssssss

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: acca

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:00 am

sfkakbar wrote:HI all, One of my relative who is solicitor here and handled few cases of ACCA for psw told me to submit an application called FLR(O). This is for further extension to stay here. I didnt ask much details from him about this... but I will speak later sometime. Reason for my post here is if any body already know about this? whether I should go for it or not?

you can apply through FLR(O) even if you lost your case in UTT or sooooooo. I told him that a case is to be heard in high court in april. so he suggest me to go for FLR(O). He told me to send him my decisions of courts and he will do the rest for me. Fees for a single person without any dependent is £560.

Well i dont knw wat is this FLRO for??you need to ask him properly ..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:29 am

Hello everyone hope you all ok?? Anywz to just let everyone know that no hope anymore .. isse liye main wapis jaa reha hoon..

affiliate

immigration rules

Post by affiliate » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Does anyone know the change in the rules not to give psw for diplomas been approved by the parliament?

After Alvi case if the rules are not valid, is that not a possibility??

affiliate

paper pusher and deeps

Post by affiliate » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:06 pm

i would like to get your opinion paper pusher and deeps*****. thanks for your valuable arguments all the way through.

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:19 pm

hassan5805 wrote:Hello everyone hope you all ok?? Anywz to just let everyone know that no hope anymore .. isse liye main wapis jaa reha hoon..
Yar wapis abhi q ja rahe ho. Ap to april wale case k sath ho na. Os tak wait karo aur phir dekho kia banta hai. Aur agar woh har b jata hai Ahmad to ap log to appeal kar sakte ho.
By the way mera dost aaj UTT mai har giya. Hum dono ki hearing 21 ko thi. Oska result aaj aya. ALLAH Khair kare k mera kia bane ga.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:53 pm

khansforpeace wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:Hello everyone hope you all ok?? Anywz to just let everyone know that no hope anymore .. isse liye main wapis jaa reha hoon..
Yar wapis abhi q ja rahe ho. Ap to april wale case k sath ho na. Os tak wait karo aur phir dekho kia banta hai. Aur agar woh har b jata hai Ahmad to ap log to appeal kar sakte ho.
By the way mera dost aaj UTT mai har giya. Hum dono ki hearing 21 ko thi. Oska result aaj aya. ALLAH Khair kare k mera kia bane ga.
everything will b fine inshalla you will win..

Usomi
Newly Registered

Re: acca

Post by Usomi » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:05 am

sfkakbar wrote:HI all, One of my relative who is solicitor here and handled few cases of ACCA for psw told me to submit an application called FLR(O). This is for further extension to stay here. I didnt ask much details from him about this... but I will speak later sometime. Reason for my post here is if any body already know about this? whether I should go for it or not?

FLR(O) basically is an application out of immigration rules and can be made where no other application can be made and where special circumstances exist. One need to explain the reason why he wants to stay here and its on HO discretion completely to accept the special situation mentioned or not.
(Thats what i know abt it but its better to ask lawyer in detail)

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: immigration rules

Post by Greenie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:01 pm

affiliate wrote:Does anyone know the change in the rules not to give psw for diplomas been approved by the parliament?

all changes to the immigration rules are laid before parliament.

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Greenie wrote:
affiliate wrote:Does anyone know the change in the rules not to give psw for diplomas been approved by the parliament?

Ya anything laid before Parliament are rules and must be met, and anything not laid before Parliament are guidance and visas cannot be refused on guidance only, as is clear from Alvi case.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:26 pm

khansforpeace wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Ya anything laid before Parliament are rules and must be met, and anything not laid before Parliament are guidance and visas cannot be refused on guidance only, as is clear from Alvi case.
When we applied there were no rules it was guidence only that time.. it become rule after alvi case in september ,,,

PSWUKBA
Newly Registered

Post by PSWUKBA » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:33 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
khansforpeace wrote:
Greenie wrote:

When we applied there were no rules it was guidence only that time.. it become rule after alvi case in september ,,,
Exactly... Later developments and ammendments are not relevant > No Offence but UKBA is adopting an unfair trick and unethical approach by delaying and disregarding the substance of the law > which is ofcourse to respect the sanctity of justice and preventing the miscarriage of justice >

The enshirined MAXIM of English LAW

DELAY DEFEATS EQUITY > And UKBA delays >>

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm

t
hassan5805 wrote:
khansforpeace wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Please read back through this thread. There were rules at the time.

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 am

Greenie wrote:t
hassan5805 wrote:
khansforpeace wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Please read back through this thread. There were rules at the time.
Greenie what is the difference between JR and Simple appeal.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Greenie wrote:Please see an archived version of the rules containing the sections on psw. Do take a look at appendix a where you will see the list of qualifications which earn the applicant the necessary points. I don't think there is any point repeating why acca papers are not a degree although i am sure the misguided arguments about the royal charter and how everyone knows who acca is and therefore it is a recognised body will resurface.

Alvi only changes the evidence that needs to be provided and not the requirements laid out clearly in the immigration rules.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov. ... icyandlaw/

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Greenie wrote:
Greenie wrote:Please see an archived version of the rules containing the sections on psw. Do take a look at appendix a where you will see the list of qualifications which earn the applicant the necessary points. I don't think there is any point repeating why acca papers are not a degree although i am sure the misguided arguments about the royal charter and how everyone knows who acca is and therefore it is a recognised body will resurface.

Alvi only changes the evidence that needs to be provided and not the requirements laid out clearly in the immigration rules.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov. ... icyandlaw/
I need that banging my head against a brick wall picture again!

That link didn't convince hassan5805 last time you posted it.