ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:54 pm

hatchsead wrote:
verbina wrote:Morning guys!!
Just been for a run in the wet n rainy park!
Figured its best I stay away from my letterbox this morning for fear of causing an injury to the poor postman, when I snatch whatever goes in- sometimes with his fingers.
Unfortunately (for the postman that is) it appears to me that he hadn't been yet, so he better watch his limbs and that metal flap ya!
Im back into position -laying in wait by the door and listening out for footsteps!!
One can't help but laugh each time you post. I particularly look forward to your post after a bad day, it lightens me up :lol: :D :lol: :D
Verbina is the bomb!!!

Guys just thought I should share some good news with you guys. Two of my family members got granted today!!! The first one was on Wednesday and the second one today!!!! I'm still in a state of shock! Listen guys there's a God out there. None of them have kids or spouse and they are both overstayers,.,, please join me in celebrating... I'm singing and dancing!!!!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Time503 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
Figured its best I stay away from my letterbox this morning for fear of causing an injury to the poor postman, when I snatch whatever goes in- sometimes with his fingers.
Unfortunately (for the postman that is) it appears to me that he hadn't been yet, so he better watch his limbs and that metal flap ya!
Im back into position -laying in wait by the door and listening out for footsteps!!
One can't help but laugh each time you post. I particularly look forward to your post after a bad day, it lightens me up :lol: :D :lol: :D
Verbina is the bomb!!!

Guys just thought I should share some good news with you guys. Two of my family members got granted today!!! The first one was on Wednesday and the second one today!!!! I'm still in a state of shock! Listen guys there's a God out there. None of them have kids or spouse and they are both overstayers,.,, please join me in celebrating... I'm singing and dancing!!!!

Whoooooa!!!! September babyyyy!!! Congratulations Time503 some uplifting spirit. On what basis did they apply and was that their first application. This made me smile today of hope!!!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:07 pm

"Should you fail to leave enforcement action will be taken against you. Further consideration can be given to your case at the stage which could result in you being served with an enforcement decision which may generate a right of appeal." In the end of refusal letter they written like this what does that mean?

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:09 pm

@summer2013 plz check inbox.

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Please do not make your case worse, you are on temporary admission!!!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:12 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
Time503 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
Verbina is the bomb!!!

Whoooooa!!!! September babyyyy!!! Congratulations Time503 some uplifting spirit. On what basis did they apply and was that their first application. This made me smile today of hope!!!
@time503 Heyyyy!!! Congratulations to your family members!!! Wow!! Incredible timing!! And fantastic news for those without kids/spouse waiting for their visas!! Yayyy!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:"Should you fail to leave enforcement action will be taken against you. Further consideration can be given to your case at the stage which could result in you being served with an enforcement decision which may generate a right of appeal." In the end of refusal letter they written like this what does that mean?
That eventually if you fail to leave they will issue you with removal directions that most probably will give you a right to appeal.
But as you already planned a PAP letter and JR then dont worry about it!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:25 pm

@verbina I am only doing reconsideration not JR I don't have enough fund to do that

ali90

Post by ali90 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:27 pm

hi all i just wanted to know that whats the number to call HO to get update on the application. i know that there is 08 number and 01 number aswell. i lost them both :cry:

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:@verbina I am only doing reconsideration not JR I don't have enough fund to do that
Oh right, so hopefully your reconsideration request works!! If not then your solicitor will advise you on a contingency plan like waiting for removal directions so that you can appeal those at an Immigration Tribunal

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

The Struggle

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Is it really fair for immigrants to be snitching on one another? I guess some people need to be sent to the states and be taught this is wrong!!! It's a shark eat shark world out here in Great Britain. Hope this either disgusts you or make you laugh, I had a feel of both...

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-368487

hatchsead

Re: The Struggle

Post by hatchsead » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:17 pm

dapsonlee wrote:Is it really fair for immigrants to be snitching on one another? I guess some people need to be sent to the states and be taught this is wrong!!! It's a shark eat shark world out here in Great Britain. Hope this either disgusts you or make you laugh, I had a feel of both...

Signs of end times my brother, Matthew 24:10 - And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

If a man stands and points just 1 wicked finger at another, He/she should remember that the remaining 4 fingers are bent and pointing towards him/ her too. It is well!
Last edited by hatchsead on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:17 pm

@disaponlee because of this things ukba did too many arrest, shame on our people, full of jealousy, doesn't want to see good for other people, that's why don't trust our people too much? one fish eat another fish, what a people we are?

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:20 pm

dapsonlee wrote:Is it really fair for immigrants to be snitching on one another? I guess some people need to be sent to the states and be taught this is wrong!!! It's a shark eat shark world out here in Great Britain. Hope this either disgusts you or make you laugh, I had a feel of both...

Crikey mr Mohammed is out with vengeance !

Errrr but why do some people need to be sent to the states like?? Soz in advance for a dumb question :oops:

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:@disaponlee because of this things ukba did too many arrest, shame on our people, full of jealousy, doesn't want to see good for other people, that's why don't trust our people too much? one fish eat another fish, what a people we are?
Don't let this bother you so much, if you take a look at the lives of those who engage in this act, they never prosper. It is a natural law that to every action, there is equal and opposite reaction!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:21 pm

verbina wrote:

Errrr but why do some people need to be sent to the states like?? Soz in advance for a dumb question :oops:
Verbina, in the states, people look out for each other instead of snitching

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:24 pm

@hatchsead Ah thank you !!! Im sure there s plenty of knobheads out there too though...

So when I do get my BRP card eventually.....

My theme song for my acceptance speech will be:

'My dog days are over' Florence and The Machine !!! :lol:
Last edited by verbina on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ali90

Post by ali90 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:24 pm

wooho that is just wrong. he say ' Mr Kamyar Mohammed Pouri a "gay" from
"Iran"

seems like he either reporting him because of 'gay' or maybe have some personal problem with him. thats just so stupid. maybe that person could be a fake himself using fake name to report him

or maybe just gave him a bad hair cut haha

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:28 pm

ali90 wrote:

"Iran"

seems like he either reporting him because of 'gay' or maybe have some personal problem with him. thats just so stupid. maybe that person could be a bad quality himself using bad quality name to report him

I won't be surprised if he got his papers too as an asylum seeker and trying to block a mate he feel out with just over some small grievance.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:36 pm

verbina wrote:

@Verbina, Hatchsead is very right. Hence why so many cases ain't solved, even though they know who committed the crime, lips remained permanently sealed.

@ Shondra I understand totally, a friend of mine told his girlfriend once that he was refused visa and overstayed, they had a minor disagreement and before the guy knew it, he was filling out a deportation form and hurdled on plane outta here.you just gotta watch people you share your stories with old friends are dangerous and new ones are deadly!

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:38 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:

@Verbina, Hatchsead is very right. Hence why so many cases ain't solved, even though they know who committed the crime, lips remained permanently sealed.

@ Shondra I understand totally, a friend of mine told his girlfriend once that he was refused visa and overstayed, they had a minor disagreement and before the guy knew it, he was filling out a deportation form and hurdled on plane outta here.you just gotta watch people you share your stories with old friends are dangerous and new ones are deadly!
True word if you want to live in peace!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:40 pm

hatchsead wrote:
ali90 wrote:

"Iran"

seems like he either reporting him because of 'gay' or maybe have some personal problem with him. thats just so stupid. maybe that person could be a bad quality himself using bad quality name to report him

I won't be surprised if he got his papers too as an asylum seeker and trying to block a mate he feel out with just over some small grievance.
Exactly!! Coz can I say something? When we were in detention for 2 weeks right, most of the English DCOs were just normal people and they were actually nice to us illegal arrested folk. But all the ex-asylum seekers (can just about converse in English, got their residence sorted last week and got the job at detention centre ) now them lot used to be on the power trip around the clock! And given half the chance they proper bullied us over some pathetic little rules nobody else cared about!! Ha! Rant overrrr!!
Bottom line: one mustnt forget where one came from ..... :roll:

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:44 pm

verbina wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
ali90 wrote:

"Iran"

Exactly!! Coz can I say something? When we were in detention for 2 weeks right, most of the English DCOs were just normal people and they were actually nice to us illegal arrested folk. But all the ex-asylum seekers (can just about converse in English, got their residence sorted last week and got the job at detention centre ) now them lot used to be on the power trip around the clock! And given half the chance they proper bullied us over some pathetic little rules nobody else cared about!! Ha! Rant overrrr!!

Perhaps we can't blame God when he never makes some people so successful or should i say place them in a place of authority. HE looks at the heart of men. The truth is that the bible even mentioned it - Jeremiah 17:9 - The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

It is well!

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:11 pm

verbina wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
ali90 wrote:

"Iran"

That foolish person that is snitching is only shooting himself in his own foot!!! He's not getting any where in life. The evil that men do live after them. I feel sorry for his kids that's if he has any, cos he's sowing seeds of bad lock for them.
What a shame!!!

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:17 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
Time503 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
Verbina is the bomb!!!

This is the second application for the one dat got granted on wednesday and it was based on article 8, right to private life.
The one dat got granted today was actually picked up at work for working illegally almost two yrs now, was detained and released after two weeks, won the case in court 16 months ago and has been signing faithfully as requested.
Thank God it's all over!!!! I'm so happy, all 3 of us and some friends going out tonight to celebrate!!!
Heeee haaaaa!!!! Like they say ask and receive that your joy may be full!!!!!