ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 am

Don't worry friends who are from 2007-2009, let them(INIS) clear all 2010 &2011. At least they want to get good impression from new application.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 pm

its all depend who have your file.i know some people apply in 2011 already got their approvals.i am also 2011 applicant but i think its not fair for the people who are waiting since 2007.i think citizenship divsion clear all the appilcant from 2007-2010 first than start clearing the 2011 appilcant.i know some people say they arrive in the country 2003 applied for citizenship 2008 still waiting.what about the people like me arrived in ireland 2001 applied for citizenship 2011 still waiting.to be honest nobody like to wait ??? we all can pray hope all the appilcant will be clear till march 2012.is any body know when will be the next ceromany???

tullamore
BANNED

Post by tullamore » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:12 pm

there's no more ceremonies scheduled for 2011- that means another christmas gone and it will be my 3rd christmas waiting !!

Also waiting since 2009.

One day

Post by One day » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Hi Tallumore

Did u get this in from the INIS ?
And did anyone get a request from the INIS to submit police certain from the countires you lived in for more than 6 months?

One day

Post by One day » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Hi all

Anybody called today the INIS , any updates , ....

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:08 pm

tullamore wrote:there's no more ceremonies scheduled for 2011- that means another christmas gone and it will be my 3rd christmas waiting !!

Also waiting since 2009.
Hi Tullamore, just clarification please,
on 16/07/2011 you posted here in the forum as you got your passport and you mentioned you are going to Australia, then you came back on 10/082011 and mentioned that you got your approval letter. today you are saying that you are waitting since 2009
which one of the previous is right and why the other tow are not?
peace on you

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:11 pm

One day wrote:Hi Tallumore

Did u get this in from the INIS ?
And did anyone get a request from the INIS to submit police certain from the countires you lived in for more than 6 months?
One day, don not beleive everything mentioned here, just trust the senior people like 9J,Nanette,Pikka,Crown,Marisa and some others
there are some people like Mikado and may be Tullamore(I'm not sure yet) are playing games here.
peace on you

One day

Post by One day » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi Irish Par

I really thank you for the info , really appreciate it .
Hope that all will get their CON soon

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:29 am

oh so there is no anymore ceromany in 2011.can you please clearify this ?how do you know about this.did you read in any website etc etc etc???

taquilasunrise
Newly Registered

Post by taquilasunrise » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:26 pm

IRISH PHAROE is correct, tullamore has always posted conflicting replies about his / her status. Until tullamore confirms the news source, i will treat it as rumor.

Let's not lose our hope and cross our fingers for next set of approvals before November. :)

realhope

Post by realhope » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:19 pm

does any one know of recent people got LTR based on 5 year working residency?
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:27 pm

realhope wrote:does any one know of recent people got LTR based on 5 year working residency?
Good Question realhope. Also if those people who recently got the LTR based on 5 year working residence whats their timeline for LTR?

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:45 pm

One day wrote:Hi Irish Par

I really thank you for the info , really appreciate it .
Hope that all will get their CON soon
no problem One Day there will be cermony every month, I hope as there is nothing to stop them of doing so no holidays from now untill the Xmas
so be optimestic and for sure you will get it one day.
peace on you

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:29 pm

alpha_1 wrote:
realhope wrote:does any one know of recent people got LTR based on 5 year working residency?
Good Question realhope. Also if those people who recently got the LTR based on 5 year working residence whats their timeline for LTR?
i have applied LTR and CITI in august - 2011 and just got an acknowledgement. other than that nothing. it might be too good to expect something in 2011..

cheers
*$

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:03 pm

starbuck wrote:
alpha_1 wrote:
i have applied LTR and CITI in august - 2011 and just got an acknowledgement. other than that nothing. it might be too good to expect something in 2011..

cheers
*$
What did they say in your LTR acknowledgement letter? I mean they normally mention in LTR letter that they are processing June or July 2011 LTR application.

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:27 pm

They just mentioned .. "your application will be processed in chronological order at a later date .. other than that nothing...

is there anything thats to be expected on a date ? i never knew that .

cheeers
*$

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:10 am

starbuck wrote:They just mentioned .. "your application will be processed in chronological order at a later date .. other than that nothing...

cheeers
*$
My original question was abt LTR in LTR they mention that currently they are processing May or June or July 2011 LTR applications. Did you receive "LTR acknowledgement Letter or not"?

Thanks

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:44 am

alpha_1 wrote:
starbuck wrote:They just mentioned .. "your application will be processed in chronological order at a later date .. other than that nothing...

cheeers
*$
My original question was abt LTR in LTR they mention that currently they are processing May or June or July 2011 LTR applications. Did you receive "LTR acknowledgement Letter or not"?

Thanks

The only letter i received was mentioned 'your application will be processed in chronological order at a later date'. It did not mention any processing dates. I believe that this is the acknowledgement letter. Is this correct or not ?

The question i now have for you is Do they indicate any processing time in the LTR acknowledgement letter ?

realhope

Post by realhope » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:04 am

starbuck wrote:
alpha_1 wrote:

cheeers
*$

Thanks

The only letter i received was mentioned 'your application will be processed in chronological order at a later date'. It did not mention any processing dates. I believe that this is the acknowledgement letter. Is this correct or not ?

The question i now have for you is Do they indicate any processing time in the LTR acknowledgement letter ?[/quo

the website says if you applied in december last year to expect a reply in june this year. it didnt say in the letter how long it will take to get it processed.
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:10 am

starbuck wrote:
alpha_1 wrote:

cheeers
*$

Thanks

The question i now have for you is Do they indicate any processing time in the LTR acknowledgement letter ?
In my LTR acknowledgement letter they mentioned that they are processing LTR applications from May 2011. They did not provide any other time frame when my application will be processed but from website it says six month. One of my other friend also got letter for LTR 3 months ago which said the same stuff.

That is why I was a bit curious that why it did not mention anything in your letter.

taquilasunrise
Newly Registered

Post by taquilasunrise » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Just called INIS to get status of my application (Ref 58/5xxx/10) after long time.
Ann hurriedly replied "Your application is at final stage (Didn't give any exact details). We don't know when the next citizenship ceremony is scheduled. Minister hasn't decided any ceremony date yet. Bye bye bye..." She didn't give much chance to ask any other question and dropped the call.
Ceremony information was provided without asking !! May be they are getting more calls regd next ceremony dates.

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:50 pm

I rang INIS today asking about my son's reference numebr as I applied fro him 3 weeks ago and the lady on the other side tole that they have 4 weeks backlog regarding the post, that's only an information for you all.
peace on you

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:48 pm

hello friend,
could you please tell me the timmings to ring to inis at tuesday and thursdays and how much this lo-call number chages you.thanks for your help in advanced
taquilasunrise wrote:Just called INIS to get status of my application (Ref 58/5xxx/10) after long time.
Ann hurriedly replied "Your application is at final stage (Didn't give any exact details). We don't know when the next citizenship ceremony is scheduled. Minister hasn't decided any ceremony date yet. Bye bye bye..." She didn't give much chance to ask any other question and dropped the call.
Ceremony information was provided without asking !! May be they are getting more calls regd next ceremony dates.

One day

Post by One day » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Rang INIS , she told they are updating my file i tried to get more info but she woundnt give more and told me she will ring me back hope it's good news

You have to keep on trying ringing even when it busy just redial until you get hooked on you will then be put on and they will answer depending on how busy they are it could take up to 30-40 minutes sometimes . I think the landline is cheaper maybe more expensive if you call from you mobile I usually start calling early at 10am .hope this help

Good luck to all

patiently waiting
Newly Registered

Post by patiently waiting » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:56 pm

One day, I hope that you'll hear good news soon!
You've been waiting for toooo long, it should be your turn now to celebrate