ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sidcostas

Re: Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Post by sidcostas » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Thank you @ kkseding, I feel more confident now, I have sent my application using the same form as you (the old version of current one) This just show HO is not consistent with the applications at all. Im confident I will receive my PR before the 6 Months so basically anytime from now. I will keep you and everyone updated. Can't wait to feel free to go whatever I want again. Everyone out there still waiting just Keep your heads up. And on the positive side once we are granted PR we know we won't ever have to go thru this again because even when applying for citizenship we won't have to send the PR so we will still be free to travel freely while waiting. Good luck :)

zeb77

Post by zeb77 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:11 pm

sidcostas wrote:Thank you @ kkseding, I feel more confident now, I have sent my application using the same form as you (the old version of current one) This just show HO is not consistent with the applications at all. Im confident I will receive my PR before the 6 Months so basically anytime from now. I will keep you and everyone updated. Can't wait to feel free to go whatever I want again. Everyone out there still waiting just Keep your heads up. And on the positive side once we are granted PR we know we won't ever have to go thru this again because even when applying for citizenship we won't have to send the PR so we will still be free to travel freely while waiting. Good luck :)
well said sidcostas .we have to be positive and keep our heads up,but seems very strange if Ho has not finished up with the april applications howcome they have started giving PRS to may apps.i applied on 27 may so dont know whether will receive PR in oct or in nov .better to wait till the end of nov no point panicking.
i am looking forward to hear from you sidcoatas this week or next goodluck to sidcostas ,plc22ans ,misssomer and all those following this forum .

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:02 pm

plc22ans wrote:Hi all, below is my timeline:
Application received by Home Office: 11 May 2015
Payment taken on: 12 May 2015
Date of letter to enrol biometric info: 18 May 2015
Certificate of Application date: 03 June 2015
I requested return of passport: 06 October 2015
All documents returned: 09 October 2015
PR biometric card: Still waiting

Note that they have sent me back all my documents instead of my passport as requested. Does this mean they have finalised all checks and the PR card issuance is imminent? I can't think of another explanation. I hope that's the case.
Hi @ plc22ans, any updates on your case? Did you end up receiving your passport back? Or have you received your PR? Wishing you good luck

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello Everyone,
This week has been extremely quiet, another day gone by and I'm still waiting for my PR to arrive. Its been 5 months and 2 weeks now. No news from anyone else in this forum? Anyone that applied in April still waiting? Looking forward to hear good news from you guys.

Havanark
Newly Registered

Post by Havanark » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Hey everyone, just wondering... when do we get our supporting documents and/or passport back? Is it once they have finished processing and made a decision about the PR?

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Havanark wrote:Hey everyone, just wondering... when do we get our supporting documents and/or passport back? Is it once they have finished processing and made a decision about the PR?

Hi @ Havanark, yes you are correct, when they send your passport back and documents that usually means they have made a decision, with the documents and passport needs to be a letter from the HO stating the outcome of their decision and when to expect to receive the Biometric residence Card. That only apply for applications made on or after 6 of april 2015 as before this date the PR card would be a sticker on passport. Did that happen to you? Could you please share when you applied and more details of your timeline please.

Thank you

Havanark
Newly Registered

Post by Havanark » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:04 am

Ahh thank you @sidcostas, I wasn't sure so figured I'd ask. This place is way more informative and everyone here seems really nice :)

I sent my application along with my mum's since both our visas expired on the same day, so they're going to be processed together (hopefully). Here's my timeline:

Application received by Home Office - 29/06/15
Biometrics letter - dated 02/07/15
BRP sent - 08/07/15
CoA letter received 22/07/15

Misssomer
Newly Registered

Post by Misssomer » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:19 pm

Just to update everybody.

I'm still waiting for my PR.
It's now been 5 months and 1 week.

I know some members of the forum are reaching 5 months and 3 weeks.
The long wait is very unsettling and I do hope we all receive our PRs soon.

:-)
sidcostas wrote:Hello Everyone,
This week has been extremely quiet, another day gone by and I'm still waiting for my PR to arrive. Its been 5 months and 2 weeks now. No news from anyone else in this forum? Anyone that applied in April still waiting? Looking forward to hear good news from you guys.
I hope you receive it in the next few days...

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:13 am

Misssomer wrote:Just to update everybody.

I'm still waiting for my PR.
It's now been 5 months and 1 week.

I know some members of the forum are reaching 5 months and 3 weeks.
The long wait is very unsettling and I do hope we all receive our PRs soon.

:-)
sidcostas wrote:Hello Everyone,
I hope you receive it in the next few days...
Good Morning @ Missomer and everyone else, I'm now waiting for my PR for over 5 months and a half. I Just wanted to tell everyone that I have Called the HO on friday and again this morning to find out the current processing time and on friday the answer was between 5 and 6 months, and the answer today was that at the moment the waiting time is over 6 months, 2 different people, 2 deferent replies. Both members of staff has said if it over 6 months then I can call and they usually would process the application with 1 or 2 weeks and send it back. Personally i don't think we can rely on this information too much as it all depends on the caseworker that got our PR applications and how efficient that person is willing to be. I strongly hope that we will hear from some people this week with some good news. Looks like no one have received PR within the last 2 weeks? Anyone else that Applied in April and are still waiting? One thing is for sure, all of us will receive our PR, so keep your hopes up and being sad and anxious just make us over think. I would love to be getting on a plane to a sunny beach but instead ill be getting on a train to Scotland this weekend haha, there's always a way around it. Good luck Guys.

Daviard
Newly Registered

Post by Daviard » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Hi guys, have some good news to share with you. I've received all my documents back and a letter saying that my PRC is on its way to me.

My timeline:

Application sent: 17th of July 2015 (Royal Mail special delivery)
HO received: 20th of July 2015
Biometrics letter received: 31th of July 2015
Biometrics submitted: 31th of July 2015
COA received: 20th of August 2015 (dated 17th of August)
PR confirmation letter 20th of October 2015 (dated 14th of October)
Non EU

Send you application with your EU partners/spouses, it will speed up the process.

Sas Sam

Post by Sas Sam » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:29 am

Hi All,

I've sent my EEA(PR) just a few weeks ago... I'd like to share my timeline with you and also I've a question as well.

It's an EEA application as I'm EU national.

PR application sent on: 07/10/2015
Account debited on: 09/10/2015
Email from HO: 19/10/2015

This is where I'm now... the HO's email says:
[...] Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.

It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible. [...]
It also contains my case number and some other gov. links about the service standards, etc...

And my questions: I've seen here many of you got the the biometric enrollment letter after a week when the HO received the application. I still haven't received it but almost 2 weeks gone since they received mine one. Should I worry? Is anybody else get that information email from HO too what I get?

Thanks!
EEA(PR) application sent: 07/10/2015 (received 08/10/2015)
Card charged: 09/10/2015
PR Card received: 25/11/2015
----
My Naturalisation timeline is here.
My Passport timeline is here.

olegunna
Newly Registered

Post by olegunna » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:39 am

Daviard wrote:Hi guys, have some good news to share with you. I've received all my documents back and a letter saying that my PRC is on its way to me.

My timeline:

Non EU

Send you application with your EU partners/spouses, it will speed up the process.
Wow 17th July. That's exceptionally quick. Congrats

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Sas Sam wrote:Hi All,

I've sent my EEA(PR) just a few weeks ago... I'd like to share my timeline with you and also I've a question as well.

It's an EEA application as I'm EU national.

PR application sent on: 07/10/2015
Account debited on: 09/10/2015

This is where I'm now... the HO's email says:
[...] Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.

It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible. [...]
It also contains my case number and some other gov. links about the service standards, etc...

And my questions: I've seen here many of you got the the biometric enrollment letter after a week when the HO received the application. I still haven't received it but almost 2 weeks gone since they received mine one. Should I worry? Is anybody else get that information email from HO too what I get?

Thanks!

Hi @ Sas Sam, The Biometric enrolment is just required for non-EU applications, so you won't get one, also EU applications are processed much quicker, usually 2 to 3 months, And your PR card will come endorsed on a separate blue card in the format of a Vignette, Only non EU will receive a Biometric card. Good luck and thank you for sharing your timeline with us.

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Daviard wrote:Hi guys, have some good news to share with you. I've received all my documents back and a letter saying that my PRC is on its way to me.

My timeline:

Non EU

Hi @ Daviard, thank you for sharing your timeline with us, you have been extremely lucky, Yeah it looks like when applied together with the EU it's much quicker, Unfortunately most people only find out about this way too late after sending the applications. Congratulations, very happy for you, it's always good to see People receiving their PR, I keep waiting for mine, which will be 6 months in about a week and few days so i will be able to call them and get an update.

Congratuations and enjoy, :)

Sas Sam

Post by Sas Sam » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:27 pm

sidcostas wrote:Hi @ Sas Sam, The Biometric enrolment is just required for non-EU applications, so you won't get one, also EU applications are processed much quicker, usually 2 to 3 months, And your PR card will come endorsed on a separate blue card in the format of a Vignette, Only non EU will receive a Biometric card. Good luck and thank you for sharing your timeline with us.
Thanks for your answer, @sidcostas! I'll post here if I get any updates.
----

zeb77

Post by zeb77 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:02 pm

olegunna wrote:

My timeline:

Non EU

Wow 17th July. That's exceptionally quick. Congrats[/quote

hello daviard,
congratulations and goodluck u recevied yur pr very quick,i too have applied for PR with my eea spouse and haven,t received my pr yet.i applied on 27 may 2015 way before yours.within a week it would be five months.u r lucky u received.hope there is no issue with mine.....this week was quite too

zeb77

Post by zeb77 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:02 pm

olegunna wrote:

My timeline:

Non EU

Wow 17th July. That's exceptionally quick. Congrats[/quote

hello daviard,
congratulations and goodluck u recevied yur pr very quick,i too have applied for PR with my eea spouse and haven,t received my pr yet.i applied on 27 may 2015 way before yours.within a week it would be five months.u r lucky u received.hope there is no issue with mine.....this week was quite too

zeb77

Post by zeb77 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:16 pm

sidcostas wrote:

My timeline:

Non EU

Hi @ Daviard, thank you for sharing your timeline with us, you have been extremely lucky, Yeah it looks like when applied together with the EU it's much quicker, Unfortunately most people only find out about this way too late after sending the applications. Congratulations, very happy for you, it's always good to see People receiving their PR, I keep waiting for mine, which will be 6 months in about a week and few days so i will be able to call them and get an update.

Congratuations and enjoy, :)
hello sidcostas ,
no news yet this week too was quite,i really really hope u receive yurs with in this week or next as u r finishing the 6months time. i am bit worried as i have applied with my eea spouse and yet no news....hope there is no issue .....my husband is a irish national and is excersing treaty rights since 2004 my case is straightforward .hope they dont refuse on any grounds .plz do update when u receive yur pr ....me looking forward.......goodluck

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi Zeb77 and everyone! I cannot describe how happy I'm feeling today! After 5 months and 3 weeks I finally have some AMAZING news to share! I have checked the Royal Mail track and trace website as I have the tracking number of the pre paid envelope I've sent to HO to send my documents back and finally it says "Its on its way" and that I am expect to receive it tomorrow before 1pm. I have been checking the track and trace service on a daily basis. So tomorrow I'll update everyone after I receive my envelope! Zebb77 this shows how not consistent the HO is, be calm and yours should be arriving by next week! I'm sure you'll be fine! My application was very straight forward too with my partner exercising treat rights since 1999 and same job since 2004, sent all originals with all photocopies too. Even tho it has taken 5 months and 3 weeks! Keep your head up because you are soon too share with us your news! The HO receive all the application in a mail centre in Durham then from there it is taken to Liverpool, so you can imagine some gets mixed and by in order or arrival with all the transport and etc! Good luck and I'll be updating you guys tomorrow! I'll finally have the best night of sleep from the last 5 months haha! I have done so much research during this time and I'll keep being part of this forum to help with stuff I've come to learn! :)

Misssomer
Newly Registered

Post by Misssomer » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:45 pm

sidcostas wrote:Hi Zeb77 and everyone! I cannot describe how happy I'm feeling today! After 5 months and 3 weeks I finally have some AMAZING news to share! I have checked the Royal Mail track and trace website as I have the tracking number of the pre paid envelope I've sent to HO to send my documents back and finally it says "Its on its way" and that I am expect to receive it tomorrow before 1pm. I have been checking the track and trace service on a daily basis. So tomorrow I'll update everyone after I receive my envelope! Zebb77 this shows how not consistent the HO is, be calm and yours should be arriving by next week! I'm sure you'll be fine! My application was very straight forward too with my partner exercising treat rights since 1999 and same job since 2004, sent all originals with all photocopies too. Even tho it has taken 5 months and 3 weeks! Keep your head up because you are soon too share with us your news! The HO receive all the application in a mail centre in Durham then from there it is taken to Liverpool, so you can imagine some gets mixed and by in order or arrival with all the transport and etc! Good luck and I'll be updating you guys tomorrow! I'll finally have the best night of sleep from the last 5 months haha! I have done so much research during this time and I'll keep being part of this forum to help with stuff I've come to learn! :)

Well done you...I bet you are going to sleep very well tonight.
Update us on the final situation tomorrow.
I will save my very big congratulations to tomorrow. :-))))

zeb77

Post by zeb77 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:53 pm

sidcostas wrote:Hi Zeb77 and everyone! I cannot describe how happy I'm feeling today! After 5 months and 3 weeks I finally have some AMAZING news to share! I have checked the Royal Mail track and trace website as I have the tracking number of the pre paid envelope I've sent to HO to send my documents back and finally it says "Its on its way" and that I am expect to receive it tomorrow before 1pm. I have been checking the track and trace service on a daily basis. So tomorrow I'll update everyone after I receive my envelope! Zebb77 this shows how not consistent the HO is, be calm and yours should be arriving by next week! I'm sure you'll be fine! My application was very straight forward too with my partner exercising treat rights since 1999 and same job since 2004, sent all originals with all photocopies too. Even tho it has taken 5 months and 3 weeks! Keep your head up because you are soon too share with us your news! The HO receive all the application in a mail centre in Durham then from there it is taken to Liverpool, so you can imagine some gets mixed and by in order or arrival with all the transport and etc! Good luck and I'll be updating you guys tomorrow! I'll finally have the best night of sleep from the last 5 months haha! I have done so much research during this time and I'll keep being part of this forum to help with stuff I've come to learn! :)
hello sidcoatas ,very happy to hear the news .Atlast yur wait is almost over ...happy for you .now you are on the other side of the river so thank you for giving us hope .....goodluck to you do update us tommorrow but for tonight sleep tight and sweet dreams.

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:13 pm

Hi everyone,
I have received my documents back this morning with my approval letter saying that my PR card will arrive in the next 10 days, but 1 hour after receiving my documents and approval letter I had a courier at my door with an envelope for me and when I opened it was my PR card, with issue date of 21 of October! So happy! Thank You everyone on This fórum for the support messages, I'm very relieved and can't wait to go on holiday! Good luck everyone, everyone will get their PR in the end , so don't worry too much until 6 ,months have passed! I'll still keep being a member of this forum. Keep us updated please and thank you

olegunna
Newly Registered

Post by olegunna » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:26 pm

sidcostas wrote:Hi everyone,
I have received my documents back this morning with my approval letter saying that my PR card will arrive in the next 10 days, but 1 hour after receiving my documents and approval letter I had a courier at my door with an envelope for me and when I opened it was my PR card, with issue date of 21 of October! So happy! Thank You everyone on This fórum for the support messages, I'm very relieved and can't wait to go on holiday! Good luck everyone, everyone will get their PR in the end , so don't worry too much until 6 ,months have passed! I'll still keep being a member of this forum. Keep us updated please and thank you
Congrats sidcostas. Very pleased for you. The long wait is over

saramarcs
Newly Registered

Post by saramarcs » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:01 am

Congratulations Sidcostas, you deserve it! Enjoy!!!

Sas Sam

Post by Sas Sam » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Congratulations! :)
----