ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pixie12

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by pixie12 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:15 pm

sfj123 wrote:Hi All,

If anyone can let me know that when filling out the Form 8 Section 4 Previous Addresses (for past 9 years), do I need to specify both Month and Year for 'From' and 'To' or only Year is sufficient?
Is this part for Garda report/good character check?

Thanks a lot!
I did a lot of garda vetting when starting for a job here in ireland. And those questions are similar to that. So i would suggest for you to answer it as accurately as possible. I even put the days on mine, but i think months and years are more important as some people will not be able to remember the exact day. And yes! Its part of the garda report. Hope that helps.

sfj123
Newly Registered

Post by sfj123 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:42 pm

pixie12 wrote:

If anyone can let me know that when filling out the Form 8 Section 4 Previous Addresses (for past 9 years), do I need to specify both Month and Year for 'From' and 'To' or only Year is sufficient?

Thanks a lot!
I did a lot of garda vetting when starting for a job here in ireland. And those questions are similar to that. So i would suggest for you to answer it as accurately as possible. I even put the days on mine, but i think months and years are more important as some people will not be able to remember the exact day. And yes! Its part of the garda report. Hope that helps.
Hi pixie12,
Many thanks for your reply, which is very helpful.

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:14 pm

Thanks a lot!
I have seen people filling as much possible the full date and where it's difficult to remember the full date, at least the month and year. I haven't seen anyone taking the risk of filling just the year.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:50 am

Helloooo guys ! Good morning and Happy Mother's Day to all women and mothers in this forum. Out of my curiosity and anxiety ! Just wanna ask if there still going to be any more approvals coming in before the Apri 15th ceremony??Cos pple like me are anxiously and desperately waiting ,waiting for the post man to arrive and knock Monday's to Fridays!

sfj123
Newly Registered

Post by sfj123 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:58 am

mCGIW wrote:

Thanks a lot!
I have seen people filling as much possible the full date and where it's difficult to remember the full date, at least the month and year. I haven't seen anyone taking the risk of filling just the year.
Many thanks mCGIW. I can remember full dates for some addresses and for others I can only remember month and year. Should I fill Month and Year for all the addresses or some with full date some with month and year?

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:49 am

sfj123 wrote:
mCGIW wrote:

Thanks a lot!
Many thanks mCGIW. I can remember full dates for some addresses and for others I can only remember month and year. Should I fill Month and Year for all the addresses or some with full date some with month and year?
You can write the dates those you remember and for others write the month and year. Don't take the risk of writing just year. I don't know anyone who has done so.

But if anyone says that s/he has written only year, do consider his/her opinion too.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:35 am

Hellooo Kingdom man,how are u doing ?? It seems everything and everywhr is quiet at the moment! Will there still be any more approvals before the April 15th ceremony??? Just bn anxious and curious. Ur response will be appreciated .

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:07 pm

Hellooo Kingdom man,how are u doing ?? It seems everything and everywhr is quiet at the moment! Will there still be any more approvals before the April 15th ceremony??? Just bn anxious and curious. Ur response will be appreciated .

Peace2804
Newly Registered

Post by Peace2804 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:10 pm

I believe that it depends on the numbers of people they want to reach. There could be few approvals this week and next week but after that invitations will start to be sent and at that point I doubt any more approvals will be sent. Good luck.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:06 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:Hellooo Kingdom man,how are u doing ?? It seems everything and everywhr is quiet at the moment! Will there still be any more approvals before the April 15th ceremony??? Just bn anxious and curious. Ur response will be appreciated .
In my opinion, i think the INIS will roll out more approvals anytime soon and invitations for the 15th April ceremony. Good luck to everyone!

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:34 am

KingdomMan wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Hellooo Kingdom man,how are u doing ?? It seems everything and everywhr is quiet at the moment! Will there still be any more approvals before the April 15th ceremony??? Just bn anxious and curious. Ur response will be appreciated .
In my opinion, i think the INIS will roll out more approvals anytime soon and invitations for the 15th April ceremony. Good luck to everyone!
Thanks so much Kingdoman, I do appreciate .Will surely ge u posted on any new development cos I just cld not sleep cos was a bit anxious and scared .Thanks a lot.

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:28 am

NINIOLA69 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:
Thanks so much Kingdoman, I do appreciate .Will surely ge u posted on any new development cos I just cld not sleep cos was a bit anxious and scared .Thanks a lot.

Scared? No need for that! Just relax and think in something else. All will surely go well.
When did u apply?

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:38 am

Thanks so much for ur courage and encouragement, I do appreciate.I applied 29th Sep 2015 and got the second letter on the 21st of Jan.Just scared cos of the political situation at the moment.I just pray there shd be continuity in the system.Thanks once again.

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:42 am

NINIOLA69 wrote:Thanks so much for ur courage and encouragement, I do appreciate.I applied 29th Sep 2015 and got the second letter on the 21st of Jan.Just scared cos of the political situation at the moment.I just pray there shd be continuity in the system.Thanks once again.

You might be lucky enough to get the approval in coming weeks. I applied in January so I have to wait a little bit!
Law is written and shouldn't depend on who runs the government normally so we only need patience

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:51 am

I pray so, thanks for ur courage once again.Will keep u updated on proceedings.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:25 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:
Were all looking forward to getting the approval letter. But why cant u not sleep? I think thats a bit too much. Do u have any offences or something that u havent mention here? Just relax if u know u havent done anything that can cause any delay, you will eventually get the approval that we all want. Cheers!

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Hellooo Pixie12, have got no offences or warnings from any constituted authority. Have bn a perfect gentleman ever since I came to Ireland. I have also bn legal ,keep and abide by the rules of the land. U know the approval will bring a new status and also pave ways in many areas. Thanks for ur concern,I do appreciate .

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:25 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:Hellooo Pixie12, have got no offences or warnings from any constituted authority. Have bn a perfect gentleman ever since I came to Ireland. I have also bn legal ,keep and abide by the rules of the land. U know the approval will bring a new status and also pave ways in many areas. Thanks for ur concern,I do appreciate .
Then theres nothing to worry about. Just relax and you will be surprise that your approval letter is on its way to u soon. For the mean time dont think about it too much. Just continue and enjoy your life. Make yourself busy at work or do something that you always love to do to get off your mind from this application process.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:29 pm

pixie12 wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Hellooo Pixie12, have got no offences or warnings from any constituted authority. Have bn a perfect gentleman ever since I came to Ireland. I have also bn legal ,keep and abide by the rules of the land. U know the approval will bring a new status and also pave ways in many areas. Thanks for ur concern,I do appreciate .
Then theres nothing to worry about. Just relax and you will be surprise that your approval letter is on its way to u soon. For the mean time dont think about it too much. Just continue and enjoy your life. Make yourself busy at work or do something that you always love to do to get off your mind from this application process.
Mennnnnnnn Pixie12 ! U are a star, I love that word of encouragement . I pray u will get urs soon. Thanks a lot ,I really appreciate. God will expand ur coast and rebuke the devourer for ur sake. Thanks bro , u serves as a doctor to me this afternoon. Am a lot relieved. Thanks a lot.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:41 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:
pixie12 wrote:
Mennnnnnnn Pixie12 ! U are a star, I love that word of encouragement . I pray u will get urs soon. Thanks a lot ,I really appreciate. God will expand ur coast and rebuke the devourer for ur sake. Thanks bro , u serves as a doctor to me this afternoon. Am a lot relieved. Thanks a lot.
No problem. I can really feel how anxious and worried u are because of this application process. I am the same to be
honest, i tend to be a negative thinker and worry alot(i think alot of women do) most of the time. But that will not help me, it will just make my day miserable and im the one who is going to suffer. If INIS probably found something not good with your application. They should have written a letter to u already, since u applied last sept. So i dont really think theres something wrong with your application. Just be positive and look forward to the approval. You'll be surprise that you're doing the irish passport application already.

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:28 pm

Hi everybody, how are you today kingdoman? Guys I rang the citizenship helpline today, then the lady told me that my application is in final stage, after she had told me last week that my file has gone to the Minister, do any one know what this stage is all about, how soon would I hear from them .Thanks guys yr experience is welcomed here, kingdom man :)

Isobrinho
Newly Registered

Post by Isobrinho » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:37 pm

did you get your approval on this month
KingdomMan wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Hellooo guys! I do enjoyed and appreciate the ways and manners you guys have supported and encourage one another on the issue of naturalisation and citizenship approvals and application. I have been following this since I submitted my application. Can anyone plz tell me what to expect . I submitted my application on the 29th of September 2015, they received it on the 1st of October 2015. I got the acknowledgment and receipt of the application on the 12th of October 2015 , and further documentations was required on 11 Nov 2015 and was sent same day . Second letter was issued on the 21st of January 2016 and the approval is still pending. I applied based on been an Irish spouse .I came to Ireland 2011 and ever since Ve been living peacefully without any offence or criminal charges . Can anyone plz tell me due to his or her experience what I shd expect cos Ve seen pple that we submitted same time getting approvals. I fink may be am not working or I came into Ireland not too long cos most of the approvals Ve seen were pple of 5yrs residency or 5yrs EU family. Can I still make it to the April ceremony??? Ur advice and contributions will be highly appreciated . Thanks a lot.
No need to worry as your application which is based on Irish spouse looks good and straight forward. In my opinion, your approval may come between now and April. Good luck!

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:46 pm

Isobrinho wrote:did you get your approval on this month
KingdomMan wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Hellooo guys! I do enjoyed and appreciate the ways and manners you guys have supported and encourage one another on the issue of naturalisation and citizenship approvals and application. I have been following this since I submitted my application. Can anyone plz tell me what to expect . I submitted my application on the 29th of September 2015, they received it on the 1st of October 2015. I got the acknowledgment and receipt of the application on the 12th of October 2015 , and further documentations was required on 11 Nov 2015 and was sent same day . Second letter was issued on the 21st of January 2016 and the approval is still pending. I applied based on been an Irish spouse .I came to Ireland 2011 and ever since Ve been living peacefully without any offence or criminal charges . Can anyone plz tell me due to his or her experience what I shd expect cos Ve seen pple that we submitted same time getting approvals. I fink may be am not working or I came into Ireland not too long cos most of the approvals Ve seen were pple of 5yrs residency or 5yrs EU family. Can I still make it to the April ceremony??? Ur advice and contributions will be highly appreciated . Thanks a lot.
No need to worry as your application which is based on Irish spouse looks good and straight forward. In my opinion, your approval may come between now and April. Good luck!
Isobrinho! No bro,still waiting for the approval. Are u waiting for the approval too and Whn have u submitted ur applications and on what basis??

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:37 pm

dublin777 wrote:Hi everybody, how are you today kingdoman? Guys I rang the citizenship helpline today, then the lady told me that my application is in final stage, after she had told me last week that my file has gone to the Minister, do any one know what this stage is all about, how soon would I hear from them .Thanks guys yr experience is welcomed here, kingdom man :)
You're almost done with... I think you have a decision on your application already and a letter (approval) will issue anytime from now from the INIS. You may start looking out in the post for your approval letter starting next week hopefully :)

Isobrinho
Newly Registered

Post by Isobrinho » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:49 pm

i am the same based on you still wating for it on 3 years of Irish spouse
KingdomMan wrote:
dublin777 wrote:Hi everybody, how are you today kingdoman? Guys I rang the citizenship helpline today, then the lady told me that my application is in final stage, after she had told me last week that my file has gone to the Minister, do any one know what this stage is all about, how soon would I hear from them .Thanks guys yr experience is welcomed here, kingdom man :)
You're almost done with... I think you have a decision on your application already and a letter (approval) will issue anytime from now from the INIS. You may start looking out in the post for your approval letter starting next week hopefully :)