ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nav74
Newly Registered

Re: Check the status of your application online - New servic

Post by Nav74 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:13 am

Now my ref number is not recognised, I'm really stressed now.
Last edited by Nav74 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Touchtoks
Newly Registered

Post by Touchtoks » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:14 am

When did u apply is that from 2016 application

Nav74
Newly Registered

Post by Nav74 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:19 am

Touchtoks wrote:When did u apply is that from 2016 application
Posted on 28/02/2015 but received by Homeoffice on 02/03/2015.

cunny
Newly Registered

Post by cunny » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi everyone.

So i rang the home office on friday the 11th August

Regarding my decision letter that i have been waing from 23 june2017

The ring me this morning back @ 11.05 am.

My decision letter was sent to my old address my god : 8) thes ppeople are so incompetent.

The gave me an e-mail address so that i can asked them to sent the letter back to me. But the address is coming back as incorrect.

Please does anyone have the e-mail address for them please.

soubaner
Newly Registered

Post by soubaner » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Anyone in the second (10) or third (18) week of April got their status updated today ? They did update Monday 9:30 am for the last two weeks but probably not this week. Let's hope for the 3:00 pm update if at all.

Chatphat06
Newly Registered

Post by Chatphat06 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:34 pm

soubaner wrote:Anyone in the second (10) or third (18) week of April got their status updated today ? They did update Monday 9:30 am for the last two weeks but probably not this week. Let's hope for the 3:00 pm update if at all.

Hi soubaner,
out of curiosity ,Is it only on Monday they will update the status? r u sure, pls reply

Thanks

mnurunnabi
Newly Registered

Post by mnurunnabi » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:40 pm

cunny wrote:Hi everyone.

My decision letter was sent to my old address my god : 8) thes ppeople are so incompetent.

The gave me an e-mail address so that i can asked them to sent the letter back to me. But the address is coming back as incorrect.

Citizenship Support <Citizenship.Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>

soubaner
Newly Registered

Post by soubaner » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:43 pm

[quote="Chatphat06"][quote="soubaner"]Anyone in the second (10) or third (18) week of April got their status updated today ? They did update Monday 9:30 am for the last two weeks but probably not this week. Let's hope for the 3:00 pm update if at all.[/quote]

Hi soubaner,
out of curiosity ,Is it only on Monday they will update the status? r u sure, pls reply

Thanks[/quote]

Think there's no fixed trend. I have been following the forum since April. They use to on Thursdays 3 pm, however recently it seemed to be Monday. Couple of week back, there was two updates in the week. It's anyone's game and probably I am trying to force through a trend whereas there is no trend at all.

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 pm

soubaner wrote:Anyone in the second (10) or third (18) week of April got their status updated today ? They did update Monday 9:30 am for the last two weeks but probably not this week. Let's hope for the 3:00 pm update if at all.
On what date did you apply in April?

cunny
Newly Registered

Post by cunny » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Thanks Mnurannabi.

The address i got was furthernationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

I have also rang them 3 times and was told by them that the website is correct.

Again thank you i will try now.

iclbuxton
Newly Registered

Post by iclbuxton » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:06 pm

Applied April 12, no news yet.

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Nav74 wrote:
Hi Nav74,

Are you sure it's your first application date, not the reconsideration?
It's quite difficult to understand why they are taking too long for your application as you mentioned that your application/case was straight forward.
Could you please tell us a bit about your immigration history,if you don't mind as it's almost 2 and half year since you sent your application for Naturalisation?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Rizcon wrote:
Nav74 wrote:
Hi Nav74,

It's quite difficult to understand why they are taking too long for your application as you mentioned that your application/case was straight forward.
Could you please tell us a bit about your immigration history,if you don't mind as it's almost 2 and half year since you sent your application for Naturalisation?
There are a small number of forum members who have not had a response since submitted in 2014/2015. They must have given up checking timelines as the two members I was trying to keep encouraged have not posted for almost a year.

All appeared to be 'straightforward'.

Important to note that there is a trend on the forum to only post the 'nicer' bits of immigration history or only the one side of the story. Many members simply look for sympathy and the answers they want to hear so omit important details of their case. Which is why we generally push for specific information when asking questions, often the user doesn't return as does not want to tell the whole story.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

soubaner
Newly Registered

Post by soubaner » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:19 pm

[quote="Rizcon"][quote="soubaner"]Anyone in the second (10) or third (18) week of April got their status updated today ? They did update Monday 9:30 am for the last two weeks but probably not this week. Let's hope for the 3:00 pm update if at all.[/quote]

On what date did you apply in April?[/quote]

Nav74
Newly Registered

Post by Nav74 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:07 pm

CR001 wrote:
Rizcon wrote:
Nav74 wrote:
Hi Nav74,

There are a small number of forum members who have not had a response since submitted in 2014/2015. They must have given up checking timelines as the two members I was trying to keep encouraged have not posted for almost a year.

Important to note that there is a trend on the forum to only post the 'nicer' bits of immigration history or only the one side of the story. Many members simply look for sympathy and the answers they want to hear so omit important details of their case. Which is why we generally push for specific information when asking questions, often the user doesn't return as does not want to tell the whole story.
Well here people share their experiences with each other, nothing like getting simphathy, for your Kind information. It helps a lot to see it's not only one waiting for ages there are more.
2nd people know their circumstances better so don't judge.

Nav74
Newly Registered

Post by Nav74 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:15 pm

Rizcon wrote:
Nav74 wrote:
Hi Nav74,

I get ILR in 2012 and I'm here in this country since 2009. I have applied on 5 years basis and this is my first application I been very patient. The thing which makes me curious as I am aware I have no criminal offence nothing at all.
And I'm surprised my application reference number was ok but from last few days it saying not recognised and I have noticed it's not only me there are more people complaining.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Nav74 wrote:
CR001 wrote:There are a small number of forum members who have not had a response since submitted in 2014/2015. They must have given up checking timelines as the two members I was trying to keep encouraged have not posted for almost a year.

Well here people share their experiences with each other, nothing like getting simphathy, for your Kind information. It helps a lot to see it's not only one waiting for ages there are more.
2nd people know their circumstances better so don't judge.
I was NOT judging YOU or directing my statement at YOU. If you get defensive like this, then maybe the truth does hurt. Did I say ANYWHERE that I am implying ALL members of the forum.

I was merely making a statement as to situations that occur on the forum frequently. I have had PM's from members detailing their saga's (some pretty serious issues) and who feel they can't post such specific information publicly for fear of a) being judged and b) HO or police trawling the forum or c) getting very negative or offensive responses!!

When you have been on the forum contributing and helping people for many years (not just 2 days) you will see for yourself.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

makeit
Newly Registered

Post by makeit » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Did you change your address online during your application? I'm curious because I changed my address via the online form on the UKVI website and I'm really hoping they change the address :/

cunny wrote:Hi everyone.

Nav74
Newly Registered

Post by Nav74 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Muzy3 wrote:
mahasam wrote:My CR numbers stopped working, was checking progress daily until now, both CR worked fine. The message is "Reference Number not recognized". What could it mean?
Same happening to me too. It worked perfectly until now :roll:
Hi
I'm having same problem does your reference working now or still saying not recognised, mine still saying not recognised.
Please can you update me if it's possible.

cunny
Newly Registered

Post by cunny » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:51 pm

No i did not change my address, I move to my new address over 3 years now.

My aplication was made at my new address.

What is shocking is that they send me the acknowledgement letter / biometric letter to my address that i am now living.

Even when you call them you have to go through security questions eg name / date of birth/ address and post code.

I send them an e-mail so i am praying that this will be sorted out soon.

Has this happen to anyone before.

usbukhari

Post by usbukhari » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm

usbukhari wrote:
migrantplus85 wrote:
usbukhari wrote:status changed to decided on 5th july with ref S*******
and
status still Awaiting a decision with ref 2*******

nothing received by post :shock:

applied in March 2017

Which date of March you applied .... Looks like they are doing bulk update on System ....

applied on 30th March, nothing received yet :( :shock: :?
status changed to decided on Sunday 13th August
Attachments
Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (41.21 KiB) Viewed 2545 times

Fan20
Newly Registered

Post by Fan20 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:19 pm

Any may applicants getting their decisions?

eryilmazhilmi
Mood:
Turkey

Post by eryilmazhilmi » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:28 pm

April 26th Applied , no decision as yet but looking at timelines I am hopeful this week will see the status change on the checker. ~Good Luck all~ Just sit tight, the decisions will come as soon as they are able to , just keep waiting patiently.

100kg

Post by 100kg » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:30 pm

yes mate, i applied 22nd of may, decided 8th of august and received approval saturday august 12th. waiting for ceremony now.
good luck

Fan20 wrote:Any may applicants getting their decisions?

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Fan20 wrote:Any may applicants getting their decisions?
Most of the April applicants and some of the March applicants are still waiting for their decisions.
Don't expect any thing until end of September unless your case is special :D