ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ahmed25

Post by Ahmed25 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:45 am

Are they still on Xmas holidays? there is no news from any T1(E) applicant to get visa since last 20 days or so. What they are doing? To be honest these delays seems deliberate.

madina100

Pissed off

Post by madina100 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Applied: 25th July
Bio: 13th August
Still no response
I have Send them a letter 3 weeks ago but no reply, i think they are still enjoying their xmas bcoz from last 20 days not a single user mentioned that he got his visa. I was planning since last eid that i will go back to my country to spend some time with my loved ones, yesterday my Grandmother passed away back home. HO doesn't care about our feelings bcoz v r foreigners but if it gonna b there own citizens than believe me scenerio gonna b different. I am totally pissed off with their processing time. V should record our protest to their Gov so anybody knows how to record our complaint against them as a whole applicants.

niomi
United States of America

Re: Pissed off

Post by niomi » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:37 pm

madina100 wrote:Applied: 25th July
Still no response
I have Send them a letter 3 weeks ago but no reply, i think they are still enjoying their xmas bcoz from last 20 days not a single user mentioned that he got his visa. I was planning since last eid that i will go back to my country to spend some time with my loved ones, yesterday my Grandmother passed away back home. HO doesn't care about our feelings bcoz v r foreigners but if it gonna b there own citizens than believe me scenerio gonna b different. I am totally pissed off with their processing time. V should record our protest to their Gov so anybody knows how to record our complaint against them as a whole applicants.
I'm really sorry madina, that is horrible. The amount of time they take on this is ridiculous. We're BRINGING profit into their country they're treating us like that isn't worth anything...

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:01 am

same here madina i applied on july 21st itz f***ing annoying now.i was planning to get married in india nxt mnth. but it seems ukba is gonna ruin all my plans. there shud b sum way to sue ukba coz onn dere website dey says visa is granted within 8 weeks in 90% cases, doesnt look lyk tho...
Still no response

masha
United Kingdom

Post by masha » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:07 am

buntyz wrote:same here madina i applied on july 21st itz f***ing annoying now.i was planning to get married in india nxt mnth. but it seems ukba is gonna ruin all my plans. there shud b sum way to sue ukba coz onn dere website dey says visa is granted within 8 weeks in 90% cases, doesnt look lyk tho...
Still no response
So sad to hear about your grand mother, May Allah Grant her peace and tranquality. I suggested you guys that take time from your local mp tell him ur circustances, and ask him to send a letter to home office, if you can do that it will be helpful for everything. if i can do ne thing please let me know

masha
United Kingdom

Post by masha » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:11 am

masha wrote:
buntyz wrote:same here madina i applied on july 21st itz f***ing annoying now.i was planning to get married in india nxt mnth. but it seems ukba is gonna ruin all my plans. there shud b sum way to sue ukba coz onn dere website dey says visa is granted within 8 weeks in 90% cases, doesnt look lyk tho...
Still no response
So sad to hear about your grand mother, May Allah Grant her peace and tranquality. I suggested you guys that take time from your local mp tell him ur circustances, and ask him to send a letter to home office, if you can do that it will be helpful for everything. if i can do ne thing please let me know
If possible if applicant from same area can makeup and join hands and speak to local mp trust me it will be greatly helpful. I can help u guys in getting appointment or drafting letter etc.

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:28 am

masha wrote:
masha wrote:
Still no response
If possible if applicant from same area can makeup and join hands and speak to local mp trust me it will be greatly helpful. I can help u guys in getting appointment or drafting letter etc.
hi masha
i dnt think u gonna find many ppl frm same area, bt ukba shud consider seriously nt wasting lots of tym for every1 playin wid every1s future n present. such an a**holes.sry for rough language bt m seriously pissed off am aplicatio is pretty much straight forward all 200k in UK bank, UK's uni degree and enuf maintanance funds. y d hell dey tkin so long den.

niomi
United States of America

Post by niomi » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:38 am

masha wrote: I suggested you guys that take time from your local mp tell him ur circustances, and ask him to send a letter to home office, if you can do that it will be helpful for everything. if i can do ne thing please let me know
Would you recommend other people who have not been waiting so long yet do this as a preemptive measure? I haven't even received my biometrics letter yet and am afraid a similar thing situation might happen to me if it goes on 5+ months as it has been for everyone else...

alex87
BANNED

Post by alex87 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:20 am

Why is the UKBA taking so long? Also, if I'm not wrong, even the premium service is not available for this particular category?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:27 am

just to update you guys friend of mine applied in July and got his visa on 08/01/2013

PSW to Tier 1 Switch

regards

Rehan

alex87
BANNED

Post by alex87 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 am

rehan01 wrote:just to update you guys friend of mine applied in July and got his visa on 08/01/2013

PSW to Tier 1 Switch

regards

Rehan
Were the funds held in the UK?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:43 am

yes 50k in uk personal bank account and he kept the funds till December and he invested 10 k in business and withdrawn that from the same account.

madina100

Post by madina100 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Thanks Rehan for updating us but could u pls tell us on which date he attended his biometrics???
Regards,
Madina100

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi Madina,

I don't knw biometric date but I will ask and wil update you.

Regards

Rehan

madina100

Post by madina100 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 pm

Thanks Rehan, if u let us know about his biometric attending date than it will be highly appriciated.V r waiting for ur reply.
Regards,
Madina100

Humv

update

Post by Humv » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:54 am

if anyone has got visa during this month please update.

Many Thanks.

Avinine86
Newly Registered

In person application facility for Entrepreneur ?

Post by Avinine86 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Guys,

Please can anyone confirm about the in person application facility for tier 1 entrepreneur visa ? The 'Application fees' section for this visa states that they charge 1326£. I also tried to book an appointment by logging in and they actually did give an option to select 'Tier 1 entrepreneur' visa.

But an immigration consultant has told me that its a mistake by UKBA to include the fees as well as the option to select it. Its really misleading and frustrating to listen to such contrary views.

Anybody who has a better understanding of it, kindly let me know ! Thanks very much !

Avinash.P.B

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:24 pm

DATE RECIEVED 10/12/12 1 PLUS 3 DEP
MONEY TAKEN 11/12/12 1 PLUS 2 DEP
ACK RECIEVED MAIN APP 17/12/12
DEP FEE REJECTION 24/12/12 BY EMAIL AND LETTER AFTER XMAX
SEND BACK PAYMENT ON 27/12/12
DEP FEE TAKEN 02/01/13
NO RESPONCE AFTER THAT

alik28

Post by alik28 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:07 am

As we all know UKBA is taking so long for processing our applications. We all have plans to put in place, some people urgently needs to travel back to their countries to meet with their families, some people are stuck without a passport and can't start their business. I had a discussion with very senior immigration lawyer. He said to me the best way to push UKBA if few of the applicants gets together and contact their local MPs explain the situation they are in and request them to push UKBA to speed up their processing time. He also assured it won't effect the outcome of our application. What do you say people, should we get together?

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:27 am

Hello all

Tell u the truth the idea of being go after ukba is totally stupid as we suffered due to that last year we applied tier 4 and we need to go to Dubai for a uni trip and my teachers tried to help me and the uni send ukba to do the process fast as the trip was important for the study and it was all paid by me but what they did they send back refused just cause I was short of 500 pounds in my money as I need to show 27000 pounds I showed them 26500 in total which I lost the money I paid for trip plus had to go through appeal which at end I got the visa after 6 months time

I'm not saying we can't go but we are outsiders and no matter what these English gov or ukba are dearly beloved c**ts

U can see this uk in shit place due to eu but they put restriction on south east Asia those people who spend money here we are in hundreds or thousands and eu are in millions here we don't take benefits even spending so much money they do

So at end it's a bad idea asking ukba to do fast

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:18 am

My MP wrote a letter to UKBA in first week of November 2012 to expedite my case. Its been two months and till now UKBA did not reply to me or him.

So I am not sure if this MP thing will work or not. UKBA have already announced that they are busy due to Olympics and changes in Law last year as thousands of people have applied.

May be we should just wait.............

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:46 am

hi,

i applied my visa last month.
i submited my english certificate(reading,listening,writing)with my application.But i was waiting for my speaking result.I received my speaking result today which is failed.i have already send a cover letter wd application that says my speaking result is pending.
what should i do now?plz give me an advice.
Can i take another exam and send this to ukba?
is this acceptable?
plz reply seniors

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:12 am

adilzia wrote:hi,

i applied my visa last month.
i submited my english certificate(reading,listening,writing)with my application.But i was waiting for my speaking result.I received my speaking result today which is failed.i have already send a cover letter wd application that says my speaking result is pending.
what should i do now?plz give me an advice.
Can i take another exam and send this to ukba?
is this acceptable?
plz reply seniors
I think the only option you have is to take the test again. If its TOEIC than there is a test on 15 jan and you will get result in 10 days

Humv

update

Post by Humv » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:35 am

Tomorrow is going to be 6 months since I have submitted my application.
Just rang my MP office and they have contacted UKBA on my behalf.

They told my MP last time they have touched my case on 10th Jan. Can't provide any further information!

Its actually ridiculous!

madina100

Post by madina100 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:43 am

Hi Humv,
When u attended ur biometrics?
Ur funds r here or abroad?
If ur funds r abroad then u should check with ur Bank aswell that have they contacted them.
Regards,
Madina100