ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

walex
Newly Registered

Post by walex » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Guyz,

Could you please tell me what will happen' if an applicant has to report to the Public Enquiry Office; as part of an ongoing application for DLR Fresh Application?

Thanks guys

Walex

Prince74

Post by Prince74 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:18 pm

walex wrote:Guyz,

Could you please tell me what will happen' if an applicant has to report to the Public Enquiry Office; as part of an ongoing application for DLR Fresh Application?

Thanks guys

Walex
What is the reason why you would want to report there?

walex
Newly Registered

Post by walex » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:36 pm

I really don't know why. I was just asked to come. Lets see what happens. I have informed my Barrister about it.

egoneo

Post by egoneo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm

walex wrote:I really don't know why. I was just asked to come. Lets see what happens. I have informed my Barrister about it.
are you legal? do you have any outstanding criminal convictions? might be they just want to interview you.

Prince74

Post by Prince74 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:52 pm

egoneo wrote:
walex wrote:I really don't know why. I was just asked to come. Lets see what happens. I have informed my Barrister about it.
are you legal? do you have any outstanding criminal convictions? might be they just want to interview you.
They may want to ask you some questions. Was your application on the basis of right to private and family life?

walex
Newly Registered

Post by walex » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Ha ha. Guyz, Thanks a ton. I do not have any criminal convictions. I have never had one. I presumed an interview is required maybe.

walex
Newly Registered

Post by walex » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Yes. Private and family life.

Prince74

Post by Prince74 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:59 pm

walex wrote:Yes. Private and family life.
Interviews are rarely required for Article 8 applications unless the UKBA suspect some thing. Do you have either British partner or children?

walex
Newly Registered

Post by walex » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:28 pm

I will keep you guyz update about the outcome of my visit. Thanks stars in the forum.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:40 pm

walex wrote:I will keep you guyz update about the outcome of my visit. Thanks stars in the forum.
From experience, pls don't ever try it. I mean don't go there.

I know the reason out of experience....

Some of these people are wicked and dearly beloved, while some are nice... Those that wicked try to remove an applicant illegally secretly and silently even without awareness of his caseworker manager and they will arrange your removal from the country silently, before you know it u're in the flight.

SOLUTION: The only solution to stop this dubious secret illegal operation is

(1) DO NOT ATTEND THE PUBLIC OFFICE ALONE

(2) BY ALL MEANS, MAKE SURE YOUR SOLICITOR GO WITH YOU, PREFERABLY A BARRISTER

(3) YOUR SOLICITOR OR BARRISTER MIGHT NOT WANT TO GO BECAUSE HE/SHE MIGHT THINK YOU WILL BE OK, BUT TRY TO CONVINCE YOUR SOLICITOR OR BARRISTER THAT YOU WILL PAY HIM/HER CERTAIN AMOUNT FOR FOLLOWING YOU TO THE PUBLIC OFFICE SO AS TO STOP ANY REMOVAL OR DETAIN ATTEMPT.

My friend, that is the solution. I have told many people this step and it helped them, while some ignore it hoping they will be fine but they later regret it.

I hope you find this information helpful?

Others in this thread, pls take not and learn from this, if possible write this down.... We will be all fine anyway... Lets all be positive...
Ale001

Prince74

Post by Prince74 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:55 pm

ale001 wrote:
walex wrote:I will keep you guyz update about the outcome of my visit. Thanks stars in the forum.

Some of these people are wicked and dearly beloved, while some are nice... Those that wicked try to remove an applicant illegally secretly and silently even without awareness of his caseworker manager and they will arrange your removal from the country silently, before you know it u're in the flight.

(3) YOUR SOLICITOR OR BARRISTER MIGHT NOT WANT TO GO BECAUSE HE/SHE MIGHT THINK YOU WILL BE OK, BUT TRY TO CONVINCE YOUR SOLICITOR OR BARRISTER THAT YOU WILL PAY HIM/HER CERTAIN AMOUNT FOR FOLLOWING YOU TO THE PUBLIC OFFICE SO AS TO STOP ANY REMOVAL OR DETAIN ATTEMPT.

My friend, that is the solution. I have told many people this step and it helped them, while some ignore it hoping they will be fine but they later regret it.

Others in this thread, pls take not and learn from this, if possible write this down.... We will be all fine anyway... Lets all be positive...
If you have strong Article 8 claim they would not attempt to remove you. Before removal they are obliged to give you in-country right of appeal anyway and as your application has not yet been refused I don't think removal is imminent, but I would not rule out detention. That was why I had asked if you have British partner and children, just to ascertain how strong your claim is.

walex
Newly Registered

Post by walex » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Thanks guys. I will go there. I have nothing to fear. I have always go to sign at the station. I am sure that I won't be removed or detained without any genuine reasons.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Prince74 wrote:
ale001 wrote:

If you have strong Article 8 claim they would not attempt to remove you. Before removal they are obliged to give you in-country right of appeal anyway and as your application has not yet been refused I don't think removal is imminent, but I would not rule out detention. That was why I had asked if you have British partner and children, just to ascertain how strong your claim is.
My friend, that is what you believe. In reality, visa is not a right, but privilege, and to meet it up applicant must meet the requirements. So, sometimes their decisions are based on discrimination, personal opinion, partiality, rather than the laid out procedure

If you go the extent of hiring 100 of international barrister, if your case worker is a dearly beloved, he can refuse you and he will defend himself or herself illegally and you will be shocked and surprised.

So my friend, this thing is luck and God.

I am not the only one who knows or talking about this. Even lawyers do tell me exactly the same..

If what you believe is true, no one will be refused any visa in the UK. They have right to remove anyone, we are the one begging them to allow us to stay in their country, and so they can do anything to prevent their wrong doing under the Human Rights or any European Law. For instance, if you g to Republic of Ireland, you will realize that the Irish government mostly don't care about Human Rights as individual uses their discretion...

I can beat my chest to tell you that i know of more than 4 different cases where the applicants met up the requirements for Right to private life and family and still refused while some eventually removed, which is illegal and against the law, but the bitter truth is some of these people are nice while some are very bad.

That is my point, so don't get me wrong.
Ale001

Tao
Newly Registered

Post by Tao » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:57 am

ale001 wrote:
Prince74 wrote:
ale001 wrote:

My friend, that is what you believe. In reality, visa is not a right, but privilege, and to meet it up applicant must meet the requirements. So, sometimes their decisions are based on discrimination, personal opinion, partiality, rather than the laid out procedure

If you go the extent of hiring 100 of international barrister, if your case worker is a dearly beloved, he can refuse you and he will defend himself or herself illegally and you will be shocked and surprised.

I am not the only one who knows or talking about this. Even lawyers do tell me exactly the same..

If what you believe is true, no one will be refused any visa in the UK. They have right to remove anyone, we are the one begging them to allow us to stay in their country, and so they can do anything to prevent their wrong doing under the Human Rights or any European Law. For instance, if you g to Republic of Ireland, you will realize that the Irish government mostly don't care about Human Rights as individual uses their discretion...

I can beat my chest to tell you that i know of more than 4 different cases where the applicants met up the requirements for Right to private life and family and still refused while some eventually removed, which is illegal and against the law, but the bitter truth is some of these people are nice while some are very bad.

The key question is, why do they want to see you in person ? If they want information from you they normally request it in writing, in this case they are not looking for information from you, they want you, ask yourself why?

If you decide to go there, you definitely need legal representation. In my view you will be detained pending deportation.

teebaby

Post by teebaby » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 am

I conquer to all what my friends r telling u...its only an advice and if you think they r not telling n saying the right thing,you can do whatever is in your mind....- know of someone that went there and was detained .
...Prince 74 asked if u have a british wife or kid,no answer from you n d reason for his question is that even they r aiming to detain u if u go there 'ur british fam will back u up'....walex do what u think is right.
Best of luck to you and I hope we all hear a good News.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:41 am

Tao wrote:
ale001 wrote:
Prince74 wrote:
ale001 wrote:

The key question is, why do they want to see you in person ? If they want information from you they normally request it in writing, in this case they are not looking for information from you, they want you, ask yourself why?

If you decide to go there, you definitely need legal representation. In my view you will be detained pending deportation.
Thank you Tao, you got my point. Even though if they want to interview him initially, this would be when he/she first submitted his/her application and will be told by his/her solicitor immediately. Why now? And why not on the phone or in writing? There is more to it. I will advice him/her, pls don't go alone without a good barrister. That's all.... If you go there alone, then you are on your own and you will face the consequence on your own. You will be given cup of tea till you smile and find yourself in the flight home :lol:
Ale001

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:48 am

teebaby wrote:I conquer to all what my friends r telling u...its only an advice and if you think they r not telling n saying the right thing,you can do whatever is in your mind....- know of someone that went there and was detained .
...Prince 74 asked if u have a british wife or kid,no answer from you n d reason for his question is that even they r aiming to detain u if u go there 'ur british fam will back u up'....walex do what u think is right.
Best of luck to you and I hope we all hear a good News.
Thank you teebaby. Thats what i told Walex to. This is not something i never experience, not even once. So i know what am talking about. I know of a guy that went there few months ago as required by the UKBA despite this guy has a child born in the UK, he was deceived by the UKBA that they just want to interview him. On getting there, he was detained. I and my other friends warned him to go with a barrister, but he couldn't listen to me and others. Even his solicitor refused to follow him because the money his solicitor demand from him he couldn't afford it. He went there alone and was detained and they kick him out of the UK the following week.

Walex should get the signal as obvious issue......

Walex, pls don't go alone. Go with a solicitor or barrister and makesure you pay the solicitor or barrister as different payment for different service.
Ale001

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:13 pm

He states he signs on at the police station more reason y i wouldnt go because why would they wana interview him now. i personally wouldnt go i just wait for the outcome of my application.

Prince74

Post by Prince74 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:37 pm

sanny26 wrote:He states he signs on at the police station more reason y i wouldnt go because why would they wana interview him now. i personally wouldnt go i just wait for the outcome of my application.
This ranting is getting out of hand. The success of his pending application depends on whether he attends the interview or not. Why would he not attend the interview if there's nothing to fear?

Tuga

Post by Tuga » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Prince74 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:He states he signs on at the police station more reason y i wouldnt go because why would they wana interview him now. i personally wouldnt go i just wait for the outcome of my application.
This ranting is getting out of hand. The success of his pending application depends on whether he attends the interview or not. Why would he not attend the interview if there's nothing to fear?
Can I please suggest to all on this thread that we are not legal representatives and just because we might have a few understanding of people's past immigration history and might read extensively on immigration matters doesn't necessarily make us authoritative on legal matters.

I will also like to add that our motive on this thread is to share our timeline and past experiences which will enrich all towards our quest for success in any immigration matter.

I do appreciate everyone's help in advising Walex not to go but we must also remember that the onus is on him/her to make a decision and I will hope that he/she do make the right one. I can't see the benefit of not responding by attending any interview request from UKBA. The best we could recommend in my opinion is for Walex to seek legal advice and hopefully go with a legal representative. But to suggest he shouldn't attend this interview is very shallow and ill thought.

Prince74

Post by Prince74 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Tuga wrote:
Prince74 wrote:
Can I please suggest to all on this thread that we are not legal representatives and just because we might have a few understanding of people's past immigration history and might read extensively on immigration matters doesn't necessarily make us authoritative on legal matters.

I will also like to add that our motive on this thread is to share our timeline and past experiences which will enrich all towards our quest for success in any immigration matter.

I do appreciate everyone's help in advising Walex not to go but we must also remember that the onus is on him/her to make a decision and I will hope that he/she do make the right one. I can't see the benefit of not responding by attending any interview request from UKBA. The best we could recommend in my opinion is for Walex to seek legal advice and hopefully go with a legal representative. But to suggest he shouldn't attend this interview is very shallow and ill thought.
I couldn't agree more!

rec212

Update

Post by rec212 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Doing my biometrics was a tall order. I had to go all the way to Liverpool and walk for 2 miles to the post office but I hope it will be worthwhile eventually. :D

May Allah (God) bless you all.
Second FLR(o) sent: 5th June
Acknowledgement: 13th June
Bio dated: 13th June
Bio sent: 27th June
Waiting:...

Tuga

Post by Tuga » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Prince74 wrote:
Tuga wrote:
Prince74 wrote:

I couldn't agree more!
Thanks Prince74,
I normally don't like sending rejoinders but lately I have been incensed by quite some few posts which are counter productive and defeats the purpose of this educative and helpful site.

I hope that people will read between the lines in some of the suggestions that are given and use thier initiative thoughts before taking some of this irritating counsel.
There has been a lot of good counsel on this thread and we should keep it that way.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Tuga wrote:
Prince74 wrote:

Your post is pointless here. There is a significant difference between advising Walex not to attend interview with the UKBA and attending it with his solicitor or a barrister. Next time before you comment on a post, carefully read it properly before you apply any indirectly rude comment. No one asked Walex not to attend his interview with the UKBA. Only a senseless person will tell him not to attend the interview because the interview might be for his own positive result from the UKBA. We only told Walex not to go alone. We only told him to consult his solicitor and go with his solicitor if possible with a barrister for prevention in case if the UKBA intention is not for what they told him. So, pls always ready comment fully before you challenge anyone on this thread. This thread has been growing with excellent understanding and difference ideas and advises...

I repeat again, always read posts and comments before you respond.

No one should challenge or insult anyone here indirectly because it might result to automatic ban from this thread.

Good luck
Ale001

Tuga

Post by Tuga » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:09 pm

ale001 wrote:
Tuga wrote:
Prince74 wrote:

Your post is pointless here. There is a significant difference between advising Walex not to attend interview with the UKBA and attending it with his solicitor or a barrister. Next time before you comment on a post, carefully read it properly before you apply any indirectly rude comment. No one asked Walex not to attend his interview with the UKBA. Only a senseless person will tell him not to attend the interview because the interview might be for his own positive result from the UKBA. We only told Walex not to go alone. We only told him to consult his solicitor and go with his solicitor if possible with a barrister for prevention in case if the UKBA intention is not for what they told him. So, pls always ready comment fully before you challenge anyone on this thread. This thread has been growing with excellent understanding and difference ideas and advises...

I repeat again, always read posts and comments before you respond.

No one should challenge or insult anyone here indirectly because it might result to automatic ban from this thread.

Good luck
Hi ale001,

I'm not in anyway disagreeing with all of your suggestions, and I do appreciate you did mention legal counsel; my trouble is the scaremongering your post seem to portray.
Also if you read some of the suggestions given by others who agree with you, it did point to Walex not attending the interview (may be you might want to read that again). I am therefore in disagreement with that and find it strange you will think I have been rude towards you when you haven't made such suggestion.

I do apologise however if anyone find my comments rude, it was meant to be in good faith.

I still stand by the core of my post that we need to be careful what suggestions we give and encourage legal counsel.