ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Application - My Findings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:39 pm

Hi Guys,

Really tensed Can neone help me out with the above query???
What does it mean??? Somewhr in the forum i read that it always say:
Application has been forwarded to the BHC.

Help me

Regards,

aj_sp_007

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Om Reem Shri PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
________
Marijuana Vaporizer
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:12 pm

I have never come across with this particular status !! Looks like they have changed the status reporting system. I guess it simply means that BHC is still working on your case (or infact is waiting to hear from Integra). You can call up BHC to find out about the status of your application (they will atleast tell you whether or not Integra has got back to them with the verifications).

Once Integra submits its report, BHC does not take more than a day to decide on your case, unless there is some additional check they want to carry out. Till such time as BHC makes a decision on your application, the status is going to remain the same.

have you tried to find out the status of Integra checks with your employer? When was this done?

regards,

push_hsmp

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:11 pm

Hi All,

Applied on 25/07/2007
Today (30/07/2007) the first time I received the call from IntegraScreen, Mumbai.
Lady at the other end just enquired about the :

1. Company address.
2. Web-site address.
3. Name of the person who received the call.
4. No detail about me(employee)

Dont know whats going on there.Called up VFS today they said My application is pending for checks.

Regards,
aj_sp_007

________
Accidental Death And Dismemberment Insurance Advice

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:02 pm

Did Integra call YOU ??

regards,

push_hsmp

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:06 pm

Hi Push_hsmp,

Yes Integra called up my company.And this what they exactly asked for.Nothing more than this.And the conversation lasted only for a minute.
Put some light...really tensed.
Applied on 25/07/2007
Today (30/07/2007) the first time I received the call from IntegraScreen, Mumbai.
Lady at the other end just enquired about the :

1. Company address.
2. Web-site address.
3. Name of the person who received the call.
4. No detail about me(employee)

Dont know whats going on there.Called up VFS today they said My application is pending for checks.

Regards,
aj_sp_007

________
LOLOL

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:09 pm

Then it is okay and everything seems to be progressing as per the normal time lines. Integra contacted my employer around 11/12th day of submitting the docs.

The status, therefore, means that BHC is getting the verification done through Integra currently. Just relax.

You should hear from BHC regarding the final decision within next 6-7 working days.

regards,

push_hsmp

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:17 pm

Hi push_hsmp,

Integra Screen verification was a very casual one. Is is the same with everyone ??? How will they contact my university ??? coz i tried getting my documents verified with the university and they simply told me to come fill up the form pay the money 100/- INR and get the verification done. How is it possible from mumbai ???

Regards,

aj_sp_007
________
MOTORCYCLE TIRES

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:30 pm

The verification with the employer is very casual only. So do not worry about that.

Although, Integra says that it carries out verifications with the university too, I am yet to hear from someone whose university was contacted. I knew someone at my univ and there was no verification request from Integra.

So just relax and wait for another week to know about the outcome. All the best.

regards,

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:15 am

Hi All,

1. Applied on 25/07/2007
2. 1st Call by IntegraScreen on : 30/07/2007
3. 2nd Call by IntegraScreen on : 31/07/2007
4. Status Showing : Pending for checks

Regards,

aj_sp_007
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
________
DRAGSTAR 1100

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:48 pm

Hi Everybody,

I submitted for EC under HSMP category at VFS bangalore yesterday and thought I will share the following informations for the benefit of people who are preparing for EC.

1) Integra Form which we get from website is not complete....I mean, its 1 page form only but it should show the line asking for your SIGNATURE at the end of the form. Otherwise you can get the form from VFS itself and fill it.

2) I was not knowing that they don't accept any cards for payment. Hence rushed to ATM at the last moment and finally submitted the file peacefully.

3) VFS officers who accept the documents does not realize the importance of ur file and also does not know what all docs or proofs are important for ur case and may not ask for it. They just ask for the few mandatory docs and keep silence. Hence its very important that we as a candidate explain the importance of each proof and docs and ask them to submit the same. When we ask them to submit, they can't say NO...they have to take it. I did the same and submitted all the necessary docs which VFS officer didn't asked for.

4) We have to take photocopy of Page 1, 5,6 & 8 of our application FORM and not only Pg 1 & 8

Can you friends help me to understand , after how many days we can expect Integra Check at employer's place or any other thing abt which I have to be alert.

Thank u friends
Mohan

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:22 pm

Please be careful while making such a sweeping statement. The form available on the Integra website is complete. It has the signature column. It can be download from the following link:

http://ukvisas.integrascreen.com/Inform ... /Home.aspx

choose the HSMP menu

regards,

push_hsmp
mohan76 wrote:Hi Everybody,

1) Integra Form which we get from website is not complete....I mean, its 1 page form only but it should show the line asking for your SIGNATURE at the end of the form. Otherwise you can get the form from VFS itself and fill it.

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:40 am

yeh push,
I have just written that the Integra form should ask for the signature, just take care of that and when i downloaded the form (almost 2 months back) it didn't had the signature line and recent one i didn't checked........and everybody knows, things change in a day when we talk about forms, rules, point system etc etc......so shared what ever i learnt immediately....rest the reader has to analyze what is right and what is wrong and do the things what feels right for them.....and I am sure everybody is wise enough in this forum to understand what is right ...hence I personally feel, I don't need ur advise.....

Mohan :arrow:

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:43 am

The purpose of my post was not to chide you but to drive home the point that one should double check before making statements like "the form on the website is wrong". It may create a lot of confusion.

Regarding "the people on the forum being wise enough" - many people visit the board to seek information and if some recent EC applicant makes a claim (on the basis of information that is 2 months old), they may naturally get confused - it will atleast make them do additional research just because a wrong piece of information has been posted.

Please note that I am not saying that you did it on purpose and just advised that one should be careful before making such sweeping remarks.

If you still feel that this advice is unwarranted and not in the interest of other board members, you may treat it as withdrawn from my side.

All the very best for your EC application.
regards,

push_hsmp

Daslimy1

Post by Daslimy1 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:19 am

I agree with push_hsmp...because i did believe that the form was wrong as mentioned by mohan76...

Da
Everything comes to an end eventully...

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:37 am

All agreed,

But still, easy way to understand for any wise person is ....if the downloaded Integra form ask for your signature at the end....then its an right form or else its wrong form...........short and sweet.

Now i am sure everybody reading this will understand and for sure will not get confused.....

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:30 am

Dear mohan76, and push_hsmp.....

Please don’t fight.... this forum is for help and mutual co-operation...and not a stand to prove your self right
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:12 pm

Hi All,

Can anyone help me to understand, whether BHC makes a verification call to the friend who is going to providing the initial accomodation. I have submitted all the necessary documents, but was thinking whether BHC anytime makes a verification call to the friend or any other sponsor who is going to provide the initial accomodation.

thanks
mohan

seavenu
Newly Registered

Post by seavenu » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:45 pm

Hi Mohan76,
i think they can do a call, to ensure that the papers submitted was correct or not.
one more qurey for you i too applied from Bangalore on 30th July, now what is the stauts of your application. Did you recieve any call from BHC till now. Any idea when can we expect the call or the status.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:07 pm

Hi All,

Applied on 25/07/2007 from Kolkata
Now, whenver i check with VFS or SMS, it is showing me PENDING FOR CHECKS.
What does this mean, Does everyone receive the same message.

Regards,

Ashish
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
________
Vaporizer Wiki

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:41 am

Hi Seavenu,
thanks for ur reply........regarding my file, i am not aware of the present status......but Integra check happened on 2nd august itself with my employer and after that no response.....I am not getting any reply by sending "sms" also for finding the status.

how abt u ?........any idea on checks going on for ur file...?

be in touch and surely i will keep u posted abt myself too

best of luck buddy !

mohan

Dear Ashish,
"PENDING FOR CHECKS" means BHC would have not received the Integra report of verification.

rsathish

Got my EC

Post by rsathish » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:19 am

Hi All,

Got my EC stamped. Here are my timelines,

Applied on : Jul 23rd from VFS Chennai
Visa stamped on : Aug 6th.

Paid in cash 17,056/- in VFS Chennai. (Rs. 56 for DD Charges)

Integra verification: Checked with employer, there was no Integra verification done. No medical checkup too. I am into Mfg. Mgmt. sector.

Docs submitted for EC:

All HSMP docs + 15 days YMCA Hostel accomodation + job to which i had applied + my 6 months bank statement) plus other copies.

I got about 3.5 lakhs from my father, deposits were made in amounts of 45k to 50k from June adding to a total of 4.2 lakhs including my savings.

I only got a letter from my father on a plain paper, stating the funds were given by him to me for visa purpose and there is no objection from his side in me using the money. No affidavit or no notary seal/signature.

Will be flying to london on Aug 24. Any help reqd pls let me know.

Cheers,
Sathish

seavenu
Newly Registered

Post by seavenu » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:27 am

Hi Mohan76,
send SMS as "VISA UK XXXXXXXX" XXXXXXXX is your passport number. The number u have to send is 7333. i am sending sms since Aug 6th getting reply saying that my application has been forwaded to BHC on Aug 01. Coming to my Integra checking i am not aware since mine is a big MNC and i just gave the corporate number from which they can ask HR for checking purpose. just check out by sending sms. keep me posted abt your status....

All the best for you visa...

Paulhsmp

Anyone in Bangalore?

Post by Paulhsmp » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:05 am

Is there anyone in Bangalore who has applied for EC or currently applying for EC.
Please send me a message.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:47 pm

Hi All,

I received my VISA for 2 years today.

My TimeLine:

1. Applied on : 25/07/2007 from Kolkata
2. IntegraScreen Checks : 30/07/2007 - 03/08/2007
3. Received the Visa : 08/08/2007 - 08/08/2009
4. Passports Received : 09/08/2007

I really want to thank this board for everything. From past 2 years I was the member of this board, and without all of you it was not possible.
All credit goes to this board.

Sincere Thanks to all the Members & wish you all the best.

Regards,

aj_sp_007
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
________
Weed
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

tpa
Newly Registered

Question regarding bank statements

Post by tpa » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:15 pm

Hi guys,

I have some questions regarding the application. First - I have a history of several large transactions within the last six months. Basically, I borrowed and returned the money within a few days of borrowing it. Do I need to provide any other documents apart from a letter clarifying those transactions?

Second, if I get a personal loan to support myself in the UK - EMIs would be deducted every month. How does one explain the payment of those EMIs while not even on a job? Or is it none of the embassy officer's concern as to how I pay my loans?

Third, if I get funds from my dad - will it do to just have one letter stating that he has given me those for UK immigration?

I called up VFS today, and they said that I need to show letters from bank managers giving details of each large transfer (payee and beneficiary names, account numbers). This seems to be overkill, but I would like to be safe.

Would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,
sn