ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tats

Post by Tats » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:55 pm

yquestion26 wrote:Quick update and a question for everyone who may have a view. Recap on my situation:

Date applied (Premium in-person Croydon: 17th April 2012
Application Type: ILR from 5 yr WP
Date further documents received by PEO: 19th April 2012

Countless emails to UKBA and MP, I've had a response from my MP that "a letter will be posted by recorded delivery to you tonight".

The MP rep also used the term "Decision" but when I asked this she said she didn't have any confirmation what the nature of the "letter" was or what was contained.

Do you guys think that given its been sent recorded delivery that it has my passport enclosed? Or could it just be another letter asking for more information? Do they only put important documents in recorded mail or ALL correspondence.

Welcome your thoughts.
I don't know how they correspond via mail as I've never received any letter from them by post. However, when they called me today about my ILR decision, they gave me two options of getting back my documents & passport.... they'll send by mail or I can collect from Croydon and without much thought I chose to collect from Croydon. I didn't ask if the mail option was recorded delivery.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi Krishnalvr, which email address did you send your enquiry to? I mean the one you got the response from .....lol

Bash

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:26 am

Bash1oo wrote:Hi Krishnalvr, which email address did you send your enquiry to? I mean the one you got the response from .....lol

Bash

Email Address : PEOComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Response from MP on Friday :
Dear Mr Venkata

I do understand your concern but as I advised, <<MP>> has asked for your case to have special consideration by the Immigration Minister’s office. As soon as we hear further, you will be informed.

Mary

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
Dear Mr Venkata,

I have spoken with the Senior Caseworker who is dealing with your application and although you have provided further documentation in support of your application we are still unable to verify the breakdown of your earnings and your application will require further assessment. I am unable to provide you with a timeframe for this.

If you wish to travel you may withdraw your application in order to do so.

Kind Regards

UK Border Agency
Public Enquiry Office
1st Floor Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
This shows the service standards of UKBA
They kept my application aside and pending though i provided proper explanation and proper documentation.
This country needs the people who are seeking benefits not who are contributing some amount to their economy by paying genuine taxes .
hi Krishnalvr,

where did you complaint and you get a reply ? please explain. it means they are stuck in understanding your earnings.
please let us know.

thanks.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:51 am

ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
Dear Mr Venkata,

I have spoken with the Senior Caseworker who is dealing with your application and although you have provided further documentation in support of your application we are still unable to verify the breakdown of your earnings and your application will require further assessment. I am unable to provide you with a timeframe for this.

Kind Regards

UK Border Agency
Public Enquiry Office
1st Floor Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
They kept my application aside and pending though i provided proper explanation and proper documentation.
This country needs the people who are seeking benefits not who are contributing some amount to their economy by paying genuine taxes .
hi Krishnalvr,

where did you complaint and you get a reply ? please explain. it means they are stuck in understanding your earnings.
please let us know.

thanks.
Complaint i have sent to the below mail address :
PEOComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Regarding my earnings , i have submitted the same during my tier1 extension in OCT 2011 , they approved my extension that time . During that time the case worker suggested me to draw dividend and salary in different component to avoid confusion. I said i will follow the same from next month on wards i.e from Nov 11. Regarding my drawings my accountant given a letter clearly mentioned the all information related to my earnings . i submitted all evidences and the money is also coming from my business account to my personal account only not from some other accounts . all are my earning only.

jigs88
Newly Registered

PEO at Croydon on 21/08/2012 with Bad Experiance.

Post by jigs88 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi,

I have applied for PEO at Croydon on 21/08/2012.

I was in WP between 04/08/2007 and 23/02/2008, then switch over to tier 1 general on 23rd Feb 2008.

During my WP days was out of UK from 25th Nov 2007 to 22nd Feb 2008 exact 90 days.

But case worker overlooked the date from 21/11/2007 to 23/02/2008 which is = >90 days from case workers point of view. AS I was getting paid in UK and have payslips duing my UK absent.....they asked me letter from previous employer for explaining reason for absent.

However have reply to UKBA explaining my case, that they have wrongley persued my case >90 days and I am well within legal allowed limit of 90 days so no additional docs is needed.

today is 5/09/2012 no return call or post from UK. I dont know what they do ?

Just sharing my expriance. As have gone though lots of post seems no option but to wait and watch.

Also my tier 1 is still valid next year April 2013.will they return my Tier 1 BRP ? If any case application got rejected, still I can reply next year ? or do I have to apply for extention and then reply for ILR ?

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
Dear Mr Venkata,

Kind Regards

UK Border Agency
Public Enquiry Office
1st Floor Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
hi Krishnalvr,

please let us know.

thanks.

Regarding my earnings , i have submitted the same during my tier1 extension in OCT 2011 , they approved my extension that time . During that time the case worker suggested me to draw dividend and salary in different component to avoid confusion. I said i will follow the same from next month on wards i.e from Nov 11. Regarding my drawings my accountant given a letter clearly mentioned the all information related to my earnings . i submitted all evidences and the money is also coming from my business account to my personal account only not from some other accounts . all are my earning only.
hmmm i'm surprised that they replied you whats going on your case on that email address..i'm also thinking to write to that address. what did you wrote to them i mean your tone n matter if you can tell that will be helpful.
atlease you know where your case stands.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:18 am

ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
hi Krishnalvr,

please let us know.

thanks.

hmmm i'm surprised that they replied you whats going on your case on that email address..i'm also thinking to write to that address. what did you wrote to them i mean your tone n matter if you can tell that will be helpful.
atlease you know where your case stands.
Just mentioned the importance of visa to me and also included the persona problems if my visa is delayed. similar matter i have written to MP.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Krishnalvr,

just wait my friend. you know now where is your application and on which stage. so they are working on it. i know its pain . we can't do any thing.

you tried your level best so wait.

every budy is waiting and whom ever i consulted they said just wait.

celinaaa
Newly Registered

timelines since feb (further docs - Call from homeoffice)

Post by celinaaa » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:51 pm

hello everyone

i know its frustrating to be in the situation we are all in at the moment. i myself am in the same situation. first a quick note regarding my case. followed by some useful timline info. hope this helps.

My case:

applied in person on : 8th aug '12
further docs letter received
still waiting.

timeline:

17 jan applied - 28 feb approved/call received/docs received
3rd feb - 2nd mar
10 feb - 5 march
21 feb - 17 mar
22 feb - 7 mar
22 feb - 25 mar (refused)
1 mar - 19 apr
21 mar - 25 apr
23 mar - 17 may
12 apr - 15 may
24 jan - 24 jul
27 apr - 23 may
2 may - 29 may
11 apr - 13 jun
28 mar - 11 jun
12 jun - 25 jun
18 may - 28 jun
12 jun - 18 jun
6 jun - 19 jul
8 may - 26 jul
18 may - 13 jul
26 jul - 2 aug

all the above cases except one have been approved.

the following are some waiting timelines

16 apr - waiting
20 jun - waiting
21 jun - waiting
29 jun - waiting
8 aug - waiting
21 aug - waiting

guys/gals please add ur timeline if i havent mentioned it above. i know i havent mentined names but we are all concerend with the lenth of time it takes from the dreaded further enquires notice to a call being received from Homeoffice or the docs being received by post.

note: all above are SET (O) applications

plz post seperately if SET (M) has been used.

regards

celina
Last edited by celinaaa on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

celinaaa
Newly Registered

Post by celinaaa » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:54 pm

as u can all see mostly the applications are approved in the 1st or 2nd month. i think they have been working on may application recently and june ones are now being worked on.

any useful email addresses that can be written to, please post here. it will help us all.

a quick question:

can a tier 1 general visa be extended after 5 years on that visa has been completed but say because of a single absence > 90 days that person doesnt qualify for ILR. can the tier 1 general be extended again since the ILR continious period would have been reset?
if not what options does that person have?

jigs88
Newly Registered

Re: timelines since feb (further docs - Call from homeoffice

Post by jigs88 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm

celinaaa wrote:hello everyone

i know its frustrating to be in the situation we are all in at the moment. i myself am in the same situation. first a quick note regarding my case. followed by some useful timline info. hope this helps.

My case:

still waiting.

timeline:

3rd feb - 2nd mar
10 feb - 5 march
21 feb - 17 mar
22 feb - 7 mar
1 mar - 19 apr
21 mar - 25 apr
23 mar - 17 may
12 apr - 15 may
24 jan - 24 jul
27 apr - 23 may
2 may - 29 may
11 apr - 13 jun
28 mar - 11 jun
12 jun - 25 jun
18 may - 28 jun
12 jun - 18 jun
6 jun - 19 jul
8 may - 26 jul
18 may - 13 jul
26 jul - 2 aug

17 apr - waiting
20 jun - waiting
21 jun - waiting
8 aug - waiting

guys/gals please add ur timeline if i havent mentioned it above. i know i havent mentined names but we are all concerend with the lenth of time it takes from the dreaded further enquires notice to a call being received from Homeoffice or the docs being received by post.

regards

celina

Hi,
Have applied peo set (o) on 21st aug 2012.
Further doc received by HO on 24th aug 2012.....still waiting

jigs88
Newly Registered

Re: timelines since feb (further docs - Call from homeoffice

Post by jigs88 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:21 pm

celinaaa wrote:hello everyone

My case:

still waiting.

timeline:

3rd feb - 2nd mar
10 feb - 5 march
21 feb - 17 mar
22 feb - 7 mar
1 mar - 19 apr
21 mar - 25 apr
23 mar - 17 may
12 apr - 15 may
24 jan - 24 jul
27 apr - 23 may
2 may - 29 may
11 apr - 13 jun
28 mar - 11 jun
12 jun - 25 jun
18 may - 28 jun
12 jun - 18 jun
6 jun - 19 jul
8 may - 26 jul
18 may - 13 jul
26 jul - 2 aug

17 apr - waiting
20 jun - waiting
21 jun - waiting
8 aug - waiting

regards

celina

Hi,
Have applied peo set (o) on 21st aug 2012.
Further doc received by HO on 24th aug 2012.....still waiting

celinaaa
Newly Registered

Post by celinaaa » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Jigs88
Thanks for the update .. Guess we will be in the aug batch and hopefully will hear something end of sept or oct .. Fingers crossed n keep
The updates coming :)

Roxy1983

Post by Roxy1983 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Me too applied on 29th June 2012 but still waiting for home office decision after receiving a further checks letter. This is my third month.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:58 am

Roxy1983
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:18 pm Post subject:
Me too applied on 29th June 2012 but still waiting for home office decision after receiving a further checks letter. This is my third month.

I have been waiting since April 16th......... 21 weeks now.

Bash

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:31 am

Roxy1983 wrote:Me too applied on 29th June 2012 but still waiting for home office decision after receiving a further checks letter. This is my third month.
I am waiting since from June 20th 2012. no updates and no reply

frey80

Post by frey80 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:32 am

Krishnalvr wrote:
Roxy1983 wrote:Me too applied on 29th June 2012 but still waiting for home office decision after receiving a further checks letter. This is my third month.

did they ask for add docs?

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:34 am

frey80 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:

did they ask for add docs?
yes and reached home office on 23rd June 2012

celinaaa
Newly Registered

Waiting timeline updated

Post by celinaaa » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:03 am

Here folks, waiting timeline updated

16 apr - waiting
20 jun - waiting
21 jun - waiting
29 jun - waiting
8 aug - waiting
21 aug - waiting

celinaaa
Newly Registered

Waiting timeline updated

Post by celinaaa » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:11 am

Here folks, waiting timeline updated

16 apr - waiting
20 jun - waiting
21 jun - waiting
29 jun - waiting
8 aug - waiting
20 aug - waiting
21 aug - waiting
Last edited by celinaaa on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

girish1428

Post by girish1428 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Here is my visa processing timeline:

Same day appointment date - 24th Aug
Additional evidence required within 14 days on - 24th Aug
Additional docs reached them on - 30th Aug

I am waiting for a reply....

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Waiting timeline updated

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:54 pm

celinaaa wrote:Here folks, waiting timeline updated

16 apr - waiting
20 jun - waiting
21 jun - waiting
29 jun - waiting
8 aug - waiting
21 aug - waiting
I have applied on 21st june.
No docs asked till now. Further checks letter given.
waiting

frey80

Re: Waiting timeline updated

Post by frey80 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:13 pm

ryan2020 wrote:
celinaaa wrote:Here folks, waiting timeline updated

16 apr - waiting
20 jun - waiting
21 jun - waiting
29 jun - waiting
8 aug - waiting
21 aug - waiting
I have applied on 21st june.
No docs asked till now. Further checks letter given.
waiting

any clue what might be checked?

mancuso
Newly Registered

Post by mancuso » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:07 pm

West Croydon

Applied 20th August, income breakdown document required from accountant
22nd August documents received.

Now waiting