ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:29 am

Sayedhashimi wrote:
haych1 wrote:
shah183 wrote:
haych1 wrote:hi

I'm in the process of collating paperwork for my spouse from pakistan. please advise how many months bank statements and wages slips I need to prove to the high commisions. I am really worried please reply urgently. please send me all lists of paperwork needed thanks
I didnt understand dat y u need these doc from Pakistan :roll: bt if u r in process ov getting doc frm frm UK den u need following things to prove income n employment..

6 months wages slips (showing more dan 1550/month)
6 months bank statement
Joining letter
Letter from employer showing date of joining and income
£1550 - net or gross?
Gross if it is net that will be better
My one is 1733.33 net income after tax par month
my gross income is 26444.50 par year which i have on this wage from last two year company paid all the tax n every thing still they are taking time i don't no why
What is going on i am confused
السلام عليكم everyone.

I have some news. I just spoke to an immigration lawyer who has given me some information I thought I would share. He said the reason I haven't heard anything back yet is because about 4 months ago the courts decided that the figure of £18,600 was too much and they wanted to bring it down to £13,500. As you can imagine the BHC were not happy about this and appealed against it and it's currently being looked at by the House of Lords thus so many applicants who applied in April/May even June are still waiting and that's why no one is getting an email response from the BHC as well.

Please make dua for a fast outcome for this problem.

shah183

Post by shah183 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:04 am

ADUANWAR wrote:
Sayedhashimi wrote:
haych1 wrote:
shah183 wrote:
I didnt understand dat y u need these doc from Pakistan :roll: bt if u r in process ov getting doc frm frm UK den u need following things to prove income n employment..

6 months bank statement
Joining letter
£1550 - net or gross?
my gross income is 26444.50 par year which i have on this wage from last two year company paid all the tax n every thing still they are taking time i don't no why
السلام عليكم everyone.

I have some news. I just spoke to an immigration lawyer who has given me some information I thought I would share. He said the reason I haven't heard anything back yet is because about 4 months ago the courts decided that the figure of £18,600 was too much and they wanted to bring it down to £13,500. As you can imagine the BHC were not happy about this and appealed against it and it's currently being looked at by the House of Lords thus so many applicants who applied in April/May even June are still waiting and that's why no one is getting an email response from the BHC as well.

bt dey shud atleast process d applications on time wiv 18600 :roll:

numan4040

Post by numan4040 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:17 am

ADUANWAR wrote:
Sayedhashimi wrote:
haych1 wrote:
shah183 wrote:

6 months bank statement
Joining letter
£1550 - net or gross?
السلام عليكم everyone.

This is old news and only affects those people that whose income is below £18600. Mine is £36,000 and I am still waiting for over 26 weeks now!

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:24 am

numan4040 wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:
Sayedhashimi wrote:
haych1 wrote:
£1550 - net or gross?
السلام عليكم everyone.

This is old news and only affects those people that whose income is below £18600. Mine is £36,000 and I am still waiting for over 26 weeks now!
Yes it is old news and something I was not aware off so I thought people who are not aware off this might benefit from knowing. As it goes for the income its for everyone! that's what I was told by the lawyer. My income is above £18,600 as well and I'm waiting as well. What I don't understand is why are people who applied in April/May/June are still waiting while the rest are getting responds.

If the reason is what the lawyer claims then surely people who made applications after this happened are the one who should be waiting and not us. I hope everyone gets it but its wrong that we are suffering. Its like waiting in a queue in the supermarket and people who are coming after you are being dealt with :roll:

ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

numan4040

Post by numan4040 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:52 am

ADUANWAR wrote:
numan4040 wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:
Sayedhashimi wrote: Gross if it is net that will be better
السلام عليكم everyone.

Yes it is old news and something I was not aware off so I thought people who are not aware off this might benefit from knowing. As it goes for the income its for everyone! that's what I was told by the lawyer. My income is above £18,600 as well and I'm waiting as well. What I don't understand is why are people who applied in April/May/June are still waiting while the rest are getting responds.

If the reason is what the lawyer claims then surely people who made applications after this happened are the one who should be waiting and not us. I hope everyone gets it but its wrong that we are suffering. Its like waiting in a queue in the supermarket and people who are coming after you are being dealt with :roll:

ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
I believe the problem is just incompetence of BHC. The court decision was made on 6th July and as you said should not affect us. I applied in May 2013 and still nothing.

The whole process is utterly disgusting, and as mentioned yesterday, this is only happening for applications submitted in Pakistan.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:56 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote: I sent email 2 times but they dont bother to reply :-(
Yeah i submitted docz. No response
When did u send them the docs
Long time ago now. 3rd october
Hello 786 , did u hear anything or Any email from bhc ?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:32 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Yeah i submitted docz. No response
When did u send them the docs
a

Nothing at all sis. Have u ?
As much i hate to admit i believe if we havnt heard by nw they havent acceptd the documents
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 pm

ADUANWAR wrote:
numan4040 wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:
Sayedhashimi wrote: Gross if it is net that will be better
السلام عليكم everyone.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
I applied on dated 23rd April and my application is on hold from 8th October due to this financial reason even I meet the financial requirement of 18600 and have sent my supporting documents on dated 4th November but still waiting for RFC after 30 weeks, its ridiculous.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:58 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote: When did u send them the docs
a

Nothing at all sis. Have u ?
As much i hate to admit i believe if we havnt heard by nw they havent acceptd the documents
No i haven't :-( if thats the case they should have informed us :-(

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Salam.. ive been following the forum for a while now..
My husband has received RFC today.. He will be collecting his passport 2mrw.. please keep us in your duas. May Allah help us all to be reunited with family soon..

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:10 pm

hussain45342 wrote:Salam.. ive been following the forum for a while now..
My husband has received RFC today.. He will be collecting his passport 2mrw.. please keep us in your duas. May Allah help us all to be reunited with family soon..
When did ur husband applied?
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:35 pm

He applied mirpur 23 aug..

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:05 pm

To Hussain

Insha Allah visa will be granted when you collect.

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Hi, Just wanted to update you on our situation.

Applied on 22nd of April, 2013 finally after 6 months on 6th of November 2013, they did get back to us. That the case is on hold.

I applied as self employed, but unfortunately since I wasn't here in the UK for more than an year so I could not provide 12 months statement at the time of the application. Though I was well above the financial threshold required.

I am going to withdraw my application and resubmit. Wish they could have told the same 3 months ago not after 6 months.
Last edited by sumairc on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

To sumairc

Sorry to hear that. But cant you just send them more statements that adds up to 12 months and ask them to reconsider the application?

You got me worried now. Our case is also self employment and because i was in Pakistan a few months i also provided 6 months statements + a further 6 more statements after i came back from Pakistan.

Do you think mine will get on hold too? Did you submit what i did or did you just submit less statements and did you pay tax?

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:15 am

To always hope.. thanks for the moral support. .

And as long as your 12Month bank statements are for the same period as your tax return you should be ok..

Girl786

Hi every one

Post by Girl786 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:47 am

Hi every one . Im new to this forum. N i ve a question if any one can help actually i applied in 23 05 2013 from isl. i got a mail from gerry that y my app is delaying . N thy ask for few more doc but my husband said his accountant want some more time thn visa ppl gve us to gve the doc . So wao should v do now . Thy said by 27 if v submit mre papers to thm thy ill accpt it else appeal . Wao should v do now .

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:51 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To sumairc

Sorry to hear that. But cant you just send them more statements that adds up to 12 months and ask them to reconsider the application?

You got me worried now. Our case is also self employment and because i was in Pakistan a few months i also provided 6 months statements + a further 6 more statements after i came back from Pakistan.

Do you think mine will get on hold too? Did you submit what i did or did you just submit less statements and did you pay tax?
I have sat with a couple of lawyers and tried my best with gain some knowledge how it works, and what I make of it is... ECO's do not have any discretion, unless you did provide them with all the required mentioned in paragraph 9 or which ever one you rely on in my case it was paragraph 9 of the link below. More likely or not they will put the case on hold.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... ndix-fmse/

They want all the required things as stated basically they want 12 months bank statements of the same period of your CT600 for both personal and business accounts, showing your dividends and /or salaries are being transferred anything postdating the application date will not be considered valid.

Hope it helps.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:10 pm

hussain45342 wrote:To always hope.. thanks for the moral support. .

And as long as your 12Month bank statements are for the same period as your tax return you should be ok..
Was the visa granted when collected?

I only gave in 8 months altogether for the period of the tax return because for the other months i was in Pakistan. However i did explain this on the covering letter. However my income did exceeded the requirement when working the 8 months. Oh well its up to Allah whether husband visa gets granted or not. I just have to hope for the best.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:12 pm

To Surmaic

Which periods of statements did you provide them and how many months statements?

I just hope my husband visa gets granted. Its our 2nd application.

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:22 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
hussain45342 wrote:To always hope.. thanks for the moral support. .

Was the visa granted when collected?

I only gave in 8 months altogether for the period of the tax return because for the other months i was in Pakistan. However i did explain this on the covering letter. However my income did exceeded the requirement when working the 8 months. Oh well its up to Allah whether husband visa gets granted or not. I just have to hope for the best.
I gave 8 months myself, from July - Mid-April, I wrote the same in the cover letter myself explaining but they are pretty stuck up when it comes to their guidelines, I really hope and wish they over look yours and grant the visa. May Allah be with you. Ameen

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Hope all works out for you too. I know exactly how your feeling been through a refusal before for a minor reason and the appeal process is much worse than applying fresh. keep me updated.

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Visa rejected.. gutted as ots pver something so small.. its as if there out to get you.
Rejectes due to lack of evidence of contact. Provide pasport stamps and cal cards. . Applied within 4 mnths of shaadi..

Anyone know what the process of appeal is? And wherpdo you submit it?

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Visa rejected.. gutted as ots pver something so small.. its as if there out to get you.
Rejectes due to lack of evidence of contact. Provide pasport stamps and cal cards. . Applied within 4 mnths of shaadi..

numan4040

Post by numan4040 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:54 pm

hussain45342 wrote:Visa rejected.. gutted as ots pver something so small.. its as if there out to get you.

When did you apply? I wonder how long it took them to tell you this?