ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NaC
Newly Registered

Wait is Over

Post by NaC » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 am

Hi

My Wife received the text today and Visa status has been changed to "Application is ready to be collected" please pray for us she is going to pick her documents on Friday I will keep you updated all.

Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Submitted on :-17/05/10 (Islamabad)
Forwarded on :- 17/05/10
Under Process :- 27/05/10
Ready for Collection on :- 07/07/10

SF786

Post by SF786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:36 am

Good luck NaC inshaAllah it'll be good news! Can only do sabr and dua for each other
"If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:04 am

i had posted dependent document list earlier in order to get confirmation that the list is fine or not but noone has responded to my query...... r ppl blind here or too buzy in their own issues

SF786

Post by SF786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:30 am

Buzy in their own issues I think :?

SF786

Post by SF786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:34 am

Zaynab I'm sure someone will reply just be patient...oh and there's no need to be rude! I know its a difficult process / wait for every1 but we're all usually quite civil to each other!

K44MYY

Re: Wait is Over

Post by K44MYY » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:17 am

NaC wrote:Hi

My Wife received the text today and Visa status has been changed to "Application is ready to be collected" please pray for us she is going to pick her documents on Friday I will keep you updated all.

Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Submitted on :-17/05/10 (Islamabad)
Forwarded on :- 17/05/10
Under Process :- 27/05/10
Ready for Collection on :- 07/07/10
insha Allah you will have good news pls let us know outcome
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

NAZ786

Post by NAZ786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:09 am

Aoq, Has anyone applied for settlement end of May in Islamabad :?:
La ila ha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimeen! Recite this Inshallah it will help everyone...

Yousafa

Post by Yousafa » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:21 am

NAZ786 wrote:Aoq, Has anyone applied for settlement end of May in Islamabad :?:
Naz,

Mine was a settlement application made on 25th May but from Lahore.

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:37 am

CORSA 786 i have sent you a private message

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:54 am

zaynab79 wrote:i had posted dependent document list earlier in order to get confirmation that the list is fine or not but noone has responded to my query...... r ppl blind here or too buzy in their own issues
Well first of all you are posting your query in a wrong thread!
This particular thread is for settlement visa applicants and sponsors to discuss and reply to queries which are only relevant to the settlement visa.
Secondly you have applied as a dependent of some one who is on Hsmp etc so your category is not settlement.
r ppl blind here or too buzy in their own issues
Thirdly NO one is bound,forced,obliged,or paid to reply,did not like the use of word"blind" at all,thats quite offensive,you need to be patient,make sure you dont use this word when you are in the UK for obvious reasons :)

Choose your relevant forum first.
Post your query there.
And then be patient for some one to come back to you. :)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

MA786

Post by MA786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 pm

zmk2 wrote:
MA786 wrote:
sh4hb4z wrote:
MA786 wrote:Aoa rhussain07 ,i was told of the 6 week delay by bhc islamabad. Ru waiting? However,managed to get details of decision. Im sorry for those ppl that have been refused.this is a testing time. I keep faith in allah.
You were able to get your decision how? I don't understand?

Did they tell you the decision of your application?

Shahbaz
My husband has chased up the matter every day since the 12 weeks elapsed.

When he was previously contacted by BHC Isl, he was advised incorrectly in relation to his application, for example, advised that this was an appeal case etc

On the two occasions that he was e-mailed directly by an individual at the Croydon Office and from the general enquiries system, he was provided with details about the decision.

However, it appears that there is a backlog at the BHC - you are right, it doesn't explain why people who have applied afterwards have had a response.
SALAM.

What decision did they make.

I sent them the email today and they replied:

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your wife's visa application and can confirm that your application has been processed.

The VAC will be contacting you shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

May ALLAH make it easy for every one

Ws How are you?

They let my husband know when they made the decision etc. However, he was not to contact the indvidual who emailed him again and was told to use the general enquiries service in UKor BHC Isl. Also was advised that once they have processed the application, it would be down to BHC to return to the VAC.

As the documents were not returned, we chased the matter up querying whether the documents had been misplaced - was advised that this was not possible as Passports dont leave Pakistan etc etc.

That's how I arrived at the conclusion that UKBA are turning cases around

Was advised to contact the Entry Clearance Manager. had another e-mail today from BHC advising of a huge backlog and it could take another 6 weeks - standard response.

It has already been 16 weeks since the Application was made.

When did you apply? How long have you been waiting?

I pray to Allah that everyone is waiting hears soon.

MA786

Post by MA786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 pm

navalaviator wrote:
zaynab79 wrote:i had posted dependent document list earlier in order to get confirmation that the list is fine or not but noone has responded to my query...... r ppl blind here or too buzy in their own issues
Well first of all you are posting your query in a wrong thread!
This particular thread is for settlement visa applicants and sponsors to discuss and reply to queries which are only relevant to the settlement visa.
Secondly you have applied as a dependent of some one who is on Hsmp etc so your category is not settlement.
r ppl blind here or too buzy in their own issues
Thirdly NO one is bound,forced,obliged,or paid to reply,did not like the use of word"blind" at all,thats quite offensive,you need to be patient,make sure you dont use this word when you are in the UK for obvious reasons :)

Choose your relevant forum first.
Post your query there.
And then be patient for some one to come back to you. :)
LOL - :)

RHussain07

Post by RHussain07 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 pm

MA786 wrote:Aoa hussain07 ,i was told of the 6 week delay by bhc islamabad. Ru waiting? However,managed to get details of decision. Im sorry for those ppl that havebeen refused.this is a testing time. I keep faith in allah.
AOA, I've been waiting almost 10 weeks now. I applied at beginning of May. Understand what you say re. 6 weeks but I would imagine its 6 weeks from decision point as thats when they send it back to Pak, not 6 weeks after the 12 have expired.

Nevertheless, as some people who applied in late April, even early May have had responses, I think we are close to a response insha Allah...6 weeks quote is probably to cover themselves and fend off emails from people asking status. its a very testing time!! insha Allah we will hear something asap

I was at a wedding yesterday and mate a family friend who applied 15 April and got a response bakc last Monday - 10.5 weeks in total...

MA786

Post by MA786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 pm

RHussain07 wrote:
MA786 wrote:Aoa hussain07 ,i was told of the 6 week delay by bhc islamabad. Ru waiting? However,managed to get details of decision. Im sorry for those ppl that havebeen refused.this is a testing time. I keep faith in allah.
AOA, I've been waiting almost 10 weeks now. I applied at beginning of May. Understand what you say re. 6 weeks but I would imagine its 6 weeks from decision point as thats when they send it back to Pak, not 6 weeks after the 12 have expired.

Nevertheless, as some people who applied in late April, even early May have had responses, I think we are close to a response insha Allah...6 weeks quote is probably to cover themselves and fend off emails from people asking status. its a very testing time!! insha Allah we will hear something asap

I was at a wedding yesterday and mate a family friend who applied 15 April and got a response bakc last Monday - 10.5 weeks in total...gives us a bit of a boost of confidence!

Yes I agree - however, a decision was made on my husbands application on 26 May 2010. So it has now been 7 weeks from the decision?

RHussain07

Post by RHussain07 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:33 pm

MA786 wrote:
RHussain07 wrote:

I was at a wedding yesterday and mate a family friend who applied 15 April and got a response bakc last Monday - 10.5 weeks in total...gives us a bit of a boost of confidence!

Yes I agree - however, a decision was made on my husbands application on 26 May 2010. So it has now been 7 weeks from the decision?
I just read your post earlier than thought that throws mine out of the window!!

You really shouldnt have to wait that long...you need to escalate...what is ECM saying?

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:45 pm

salam saima,

my question is what visa u applied for is it hsmp dependent or settlement visa i did apply on 27th april 2010 from lahore for work permit dependent but still no reply from them i don't know what are they doing with these applications.

regards

Ray
Last edited by rehmanji on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 pm

salam,

what visa u apply for because i apply for work permit dependent visa on 27th april 2010 and still no joy!

regards
ray

MA786

Post by MA786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:52 pm

RHussain07 wrote:
MA786 wrote:
RHussain07 wrote:

You really shouldnt have to wait that long...you need to escalate...what is ECM saying?
LOL I haven't just escalated - I am going crazy lol

E-mailed them so much that the e-mails were forwarded to a kind lady ECO who wrote to my husband from her personal e-mail account at UKBA, Croydon, (although she said that she did not wish for us to contact her again) I think she felt sorry for him and told him everything that she could tell him about the decision!

However, said that as soon as the decision was made, paperwork and documents would be with BHC Isl and she couldn't say how and why they were taking so long.

E-mailed MP today - see what he says. I don't know what difference that wil make. If there's a backlog, there's a backlog - you are right doesn't explain why people who have applied later have received a response.

It is just all guesswork.

What are you going to do about it and how are you going to escalate?!

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:54 pm

rehmanji wrote:salam saima,

my question is what visa u applied for is it hsmp dependent or settlement visa i did apply on 27th april 2010 from lahore for work permit dependent but still no reply from them i don't know what r u doing with applications.

regards

Ray
:roll: :lol:
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

sh4hb4z
Newly Registered

Post by sh4hb4z » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:35 pm

MA786 wrote:
RHussain07 wrote:
MA786 wrote:
RHussain07 wrote:

LOL I haven't just escalated - I am going crazy lol

E-mailed them so much that the e-mails were forwarded to a kind lady ECO who wrote to my husband from her personal e-mail account at UKBA, Croydon, (although she said that she did not wish for us to contact her again) I think she felt sorry for him and told him everything that she could tell him about the decision!

However, said that as soon as the decision was made, paperwork and documents would be with BHC Isl and she couldn't say how and why they were taking so long.

E-mailed MP today - see what he says. I don't know what difference that wil make. If there's a backlog, there's a backlog - you are right doesn't explain why people who have applied later have received a response.

It is just all guesswork.

What are you going to do about it and how are you going to escalate?!
Did you get the outcome of the decision? I think quite a few people are wondering if you have been advised the decision on your visa...

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:39 pm

On my previous post I posted the email reply I received from UKBA, stating that my wife's application has been processed. I dropped them another email today requesting the outcome and the date of the decision. they replied:

Dear Mr Z4ydi,

Thank you for your email. A decision was made on your application on 06/07/2010 and we will not be able to provide you with any further information regarding the outcome of your application.

As stated in our previous email the VAC will be contacting you shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

How long does it take from this point on???? any idea??

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Z4ydi

They made a decision on my case on 10/5/10, we didnt receive the decision until 21/6/10..........thats a good 6 wks later and i think the backlog is just getting bigger because of the rush of applicants for a few reasons (i.e. student visa, upcoming language test as a pre-requisite to submit application).

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 pm

But I think the backlog should only effect incoming applications not outgoing/processed applications. Hope this is not the case 6 weeks are too long.....

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:36 pm

z4dyi.........but if ALL passports are held in BHC Islamabad, it can take a while for them to figure out whats what as they have no order........6 wks is long, ive been there done that........going through appeal now........im looking at 9months..........but i guess thats life

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 pm

I ask Allah SWT to help you and all those who are waiting, I agree you have been waiting a lot longer than me and must have been difficult but Allah SWT will give you the Ajer so long as you are pacient. I shouldn't be nagging.