ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gomjaba

Re: June 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by Gomjaba » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:44 pm

jitu_2677 wrote:So many application still pending don't know when they will finish.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ex%201.pdf
Wonder how many case workers they have at any given time

menyheart
Newly Registered

Post by menyheart » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:33 pm

[/quote]
Yes I did. WRS was done, certificates issued for all my workplaces. After the fist one I left the country for 4 years, then I came back, updated the job certificate under WRS, started to work and worked 7 years since then. Unless they misunderstood something with this "gap", it should be pretty straightforward. (I also issued letter from employees, confirming the length of employment for the first 12 months of the WRS, payslips, etc) Something is really messed up here[/quote]

Well 6 months after I submitted my application review request I have been told, it was ACCEPTED!!! :) So soon I will be receiving the invitation for the ceremony! I cannot believe it, it only took them almost a year and a half :)

But anyway, the pain is over now, I am all set ... Good luck to those still waiting

Siraj ud-Daulah

Post by Siraj ud-Daulah » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:57 pm

menyheart wrote:

Well 6 months after I submitted my application review request I have been told, it was ACCEPTED!!! :) So soon I will be receiving the invitation for the ceremony! I cannot believe it, it only took them almost a year and a half :)

But anyway, the pain is over now, I am all set ... Good luck to those still waiting
Thanks for the update, gives one a hope, and hope runs deep.