ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NINIOLA69

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:52 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Hello Kingdom man! Congratulations bro once again can u plz furnish us ur timeline. On what basis did u applied,when did u submit and all other things u fink we can learn from the process.Thanks and God bless.
First application: October 2013 ( on the basis of Irish Association)

Mennnnnnnnnnnn there is every reason for u to celebrate Kingdom man! Thank God today is Friday,have a comprehensive shower,spray ur favorite perfume and hit the club big time! Give God all the glory and praises.Congratulations bro,God will continue to establish u,lift u up and make u a delightsome land. I rejoice with u today bro.Congratulations

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:14 pm

Does that means approval has started rolling out? We only have one lucky dude here who received his approval today .:) congrat bro. Hope to see more next week. Including me :lol: :D

Peace2804
Newly Registered

Post by Peace2804 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:43 pm

KingdomMan wrote:I am most delighted to inform you all of the receipt of my approval letter today Friday 11th of March 2016 dated 10th of March 2016. I wish to thank you all for your encouragement, prayers and best wishes on the long journey of my patient wait for an approval. I am most grateful to God and to you all and the Irish system in it all. Wish all others still awaiting their approvals the best of luck! :D :D
A congratulation is in order KingdomMan!!! You helped so many people here so thank you for all your efforts and patience with all of us here!!! Wishing you the very best of luck!!!

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:26 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Hello Kingdom man! Congratulations bro once again can u plz furnish us ur timeline. On what basis did u applied,when did u submit and all other things u fink we can learn from the process.Thanks and God bless.
Letter of Refusal: January 2015 (Reason was an erroneous assertion I overstayed my visit visa)
Second (fresh application as there's no room for an appeal) Application: January 2015
First stage: February 2015
Second stage: April 2015
Approval Letter: received March 11, 2016
Thanks for sharing kingdomman!
Just curious why do they need to wait for a year and 3 months for them to just refused your first application? As you already mentioned that you overstayed in your visitors visa. Is waiting for so long a form of punishment? And on your second application? What are the things that u did differently to make it succesful? Thanks in advance!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:55 pm

pixie12 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:
Letter of Refusal: January 2015 (Reason was an erroneous assertion I overstayed my visit visa)
Second (fresh application as there's no room for an appeal) Application: January 2015
Just curious why do they need to wait for a year and 3 months for them to just refused your first application? As you already mentioned that you overstayed in your visitors visa. Is waiting for so long a form of punishment? And on your second application? What are the things that u did differently to make it succesful? Thanks in advance!
iN MY SECOND APPLICATION I HAD TO PROOF TO THE INIS THAT I NEVER OVERSTAYED MY VISIT VISA AND I SUPPORTED MY CLAIM WITH DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE. IT WAS AN ERROR FROM THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE TO ASSERT THAT I OVERSTAYED AS NOTHING AS SUCH EVER HAPPENED.

Waisoo

Post by Waisoo » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:38 pm

KingdomMan wrote:I am most delighted to inform you all of the receipt of my approval letter today Friday 11th of March 2016 dated 10th of March 2016. I wish to thank you all for your encouragement, prayers and best wishes on the long journey of my patient wait for an approval. I am most grateful to God and to you all and the Irish system in it all. Wish all others still awaiting their approvals the best of luck! :D :D

I must say am really delighted to hear the approval of "KingdomMan". You are really great person and helpIing a lot here by giving proper information which mostly solicitors charge for it , hope to see you on ceremony day big cheers again
Waisoo

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:36 pm

pixie12 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:
@kingdomman many congratulations for ur approval 1st of all. I wantto ask bro that as u over stayed ur visitor visa aftr read that i want to share nd ask my time line..
I applied july2015 first week on eufam4 nd still m getting email that ur case is being processed nd not have exact time frame. .getting same email since last oct whenever i ask them my status? Never had any offence ..clean character. .
Yes i been visit my country for holidays for 44days. Is it over stay ?
As u mentioned Kingdom man ur over stay. .is that call over stay nd i never mention in my application that i been more than 6 week out of country..
Thanks

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:01 pm

If you can read again his post. Kingdomman didnt overstay. It was a mistake on the INIS part.
And to answer your question. Visiting your country is not a case of overstaying in ireland. It just means when u are granted a 3month visit visa and u stayed more than that in IRELAND then you will have a problem on overstaying in the immigration. Your case is different. And i dont think youll have a problem with that. U are allowed to go out of the country 6 weeks in a year which is 36 days. If u were outside Ireland, more than that, then you can explain to them the reason why u were gone for more than 6weeks(36days).

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:41 pm

pixie12 wrote:If you can read again his post. Kingdomman didnt overstay. It was a mistake on the INIS part.
And to answer your question. Visiting your country is not a case of overstaying in ireland. It just means when u are granted a 3month visit visa and u stayed more than that in IRELAND then you will have a problem on overstaying in the immigration. Your case is different. And i dont think youll have a problem with that. U are allowed to go out of the country 6 weeks in a year which is 36 days. If u were outside Ireland, more than that, then you can explain to them the reason why u were gone for more than 6weeks(36days).
Ok i got it bro. Thanks Pixie and best of luck to u and all who is waiting ..

Isobrinho
Newly Registered

Post by Isobrinho » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:47 am

KingdomMan wrote:Please Use This Timeline for 2016 Approvals. Wish you all a wonderful and prosperous New Year 2016! :D :D
Please I owned my credit and stopped pay it back so this will affected my application on bad character kingdom man

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:58 am

Happy for you dude ! well done !

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:05 pm

Very delighted with the good news for you. You have been very helpful for many of the members here. Cheers! :D :D :D

Isobrinho
Newly Registered

Post by Isobrinho » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Isobrinho wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:Please Use This Timeline for 2016 Approvals. Wish you all a wonderful and prosperous New Year 2016! :D :D
Please I owned my credit and stopped pay it back so this will affected my application on bad character kingdom man

SouthDubliner1

EU Citizen Applying Irish Citizenship

Post by SouthDubliner1 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:00 am

My wife (EU) citizen lived in Ireland for 5 years was student for 1.5 years and then she was medically unfit to work or study
never claimed any social benefit
Irish born child
applied on 29th Jan 2016
Acknowledgement letter 26th Feb 2016 (required additional documents)
Document sent on 7th March 2016
2 stage letter 11th March 2016
does it take longer for EU citizen to apply ? as i know some one who applied and all was done within 3 months (from lodging the application till ceremony Dec15)

Any one who Applied as EU citizen please share their experience?

jumanufer

Re: EU Citizen Applying Irish Citizenship

Post by jumanufer » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:31 am

SouthDubliner1 wrote:My wife (EU) citizen lived in Ireland for 5 years was student for 1.5 years and then she was medically unfit to work or study
Irish born child
applied on 29th Jan 2016
does it take longer for EU citizen to apply ? as i know some one who applied and all was done within 3 months (from lodging the application till ceremony Dec15)

I applied as EU citizen (14 years today!), Irish born child never welfare and lot of tax paid
Similar case
I did apply late January and got that second letter middle Feb just over two weeks after application
I have not heard anything else neither I asked
I was told by a nongovernmental agency that eu applicants go faster
Surely my oath will be with your wife!

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:07 am

Good morning folks ! How was ur weekend ?? Today is another Monday ,the beginning of a new week with so much expectations and promises. I pray this week will favour us mightily in Jesus name. Our expectations will not be jeopardised. Let us know if there is any approvals today so we can know what is going on within the forum. Do have a fruitful week and a fulfilled day.

SouthDubliner1

Post by SouthDubliner1 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:05 am

jumanufer wrote:
SouthDubliner1 wrote:My wife (EU) citizen lived in Ireland for 5 years was student for 1.5 years and then she was medically unfit to work or study
Irish born child
applied on 29th Jan 2016

I applied as EU citizen (14 years today!), Irish born child never welfare and lot of tax paid
Similar case
I did apply late January and got that second letter middle Feb just over two weeks after application
Yes, i was told same from some NGO and from a solicitor , who attested my wifes document but i applied without any solicitor, but i have to say there was like too much documentation compare to non eu applicants. I know my wifes firend from EU , applied in Early October and she was on ceremony in December ! So fingre crossed and i hope she will be in the upcoming ceremony

Another General Question, Regarding my own application
I am non EU living here since 2006 , was genuine student Studied in UCD till my Masters and working in big IT idustry, i got my EUFam in 2011 and i will be eligible to apply in first week of August 2016
So
1. If my wife gets the citizenship so based on her Citizenship , i am sure i can apply sooner ?

2. there is rumors that if anyone who apply Naturalization based on Irish Spouse takes more time compare to EUFam or residence based on 5years, is that true ?

3. Recently Garda took my car for non tax payment and i got fined 60 euro but no penalty and i paid the 60 euro , will that effect my application , its a long story as i was even not driving the car it was just parked on-street parking where i believe Garda couldn't get parking themselves and they came over to me and even took my car away through tow services, i went to Garda station explained as i was away from Ireland with prove of immigration stamp and boarding passed and ticket and plus their website was down for 1 week. But the good thing was i didnt got any point on my license.

4. beside those all i am actively involved in many charities and volunteer programs in Ireland and also i am selected for Garda Reserve would that be a plus ! i was scrutinize by Grada when i applied for reserve

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:12 am

SouthDubliner1 wrote:
jumanufer wrote:
Irish born child
applied on 29th Jan 2016

Similar case
Yes, i was told same from some NGO and from a solicitor , who attested my wifes document but i applied without any solicitor, but i have to say there was like too much documentation compare to non eu applicants. I know my wifes firend from EU , applied in Early October and she was on ceremony in December ! So fingre crossed and i hope she will be in the upcoming ceremony

Another General Question, Regarding my own application
I am non EU living here since 2006 , was genuine student Studied in UCD till my Masters and working in big IT idustry, i got my EUFam in 2011 and i will be eligible to apply in first week of August 2016
So
1. If my wife gets the citizenship so based on her Citizenship , i am sure i can apply sooner ?

2. there is rumors that if anyone who apply Naturalization based on Irish Spouse takes more time compare to EUFam or residence based on 5years, is that true ?

3. Recently Garda took my car for non tax payment and i got fined 60 euro but no penalty and i paid the 60 euro , will that effect my application , its a long story as i was even not driving the car it was just parked on-street parking where i believe Garda couldn't get parking themselves and they came over to me and even took my car away through tow services, i went to Garda station explained as i was away from Ireland with prove of immigration stamp and boarding passed and ticket and plus their website was down for 1 week. But the good thing was i didnt got any point on my license.

4. beside those all i am actively involved in many charities and volunteer programs in Ireland and also i am selected for Garda Reserve would that be a plus ! i was scrutinize by Grada when i applied for reserve

My wife applied as non eu early August and got it middle January. They didn't question anything and her application was very slim since proof of residency was with stamps and not bills as mine.

If by August you will be 5 years then I would wait till then
Your wife application will be finalised before then but she will only be Irish after oath and not sure when that will be

About the parking fine that should be no issue at all, so dnt worry about it
I got twice penalties for speeding (not too much anyway) been the second time closed to hospital the morning after my son was born!! So far inis didn't ask me anything (I put all that in application). So dnt hide anything and should be fine

Good luck!

Isobrinho
Newly Registered

Post by Isobrinho » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:10 pm

applied on 4th Jan 2016
(required additional documents)17th jan sent to them
Acknowledgement letter 1st Feb 2016
[quote="SouthDubliner1"][quote="jumanufer"][quote="SouthDubliner1"]My wife (EU) citizen lived in Ireland for 10
claimed twise social benefit
Irish born child

green2016

Post by green2016 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi

Did anyone receive a letter for April ceremony ?

Thank you

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:08 pm

green2016 wrote:Hi

Did anyone receive a letter for April ceremony ?

Thank you
my wife got approval by January 19th, paid on same day and back the letter. she has not received the letter for the ceremony yet. with a guy we know (day more day less) same story. I am sure we will hear anytime between this week and next one.

Ludmir67
Newly Registered

Post by Ludmir67 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Hi all,
I contacted the office by email this morning to ask about an invitation letter for April Ceremony as I have not received anything yet since my approval letter on 28th January 2016. I sent my payment fee and GNIB Card on the same day and they received these so everything is in place. I was told then I would receive letter for ceremony in the coming weeks.
They emailed me back later today and said the invitation letters would be sent out in the coming weeks , so guess we have to wait and see.

green2016

Post by green2016 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Hi thank you for replying

ddartt
Newly Registered

Post by ddartt » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:30 pm

KingdomMan, congratulations on your approval, very happy for you!

llvlludi

Post by llvlludi » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Dear Members,

I am new on this forum, would like to get help with your experience.

I have applied for the citizenship on 5 year residence Base, my documents were submitted on 18th of Feb 2016. I just received a letter today 15th March 2016. My letter reads as..

I am directed by minister to acknowledge the receipt.
please submit 2 coloured passport size photo. ( I have already sent photos with my application, I wonder why they ask for them again)
important note: your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the other statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place

can any one let me know, if I have entered first stage yet?
!) Application date 19 Feb 2016, Based on 5 year residency, Spouse of EU
!) First letter 16 March 2016 - further letter 15 April 2016 asked for additional letter.
!) 2nd stage letter on August 2016