ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by Angel99 » Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:52 am

silentghost13 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:27 pm
Angel99 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:15 pm
silentghost13 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:37 pm
my marriage certificate is about 1 month so they are going to ask for proof of relationship ?
There is no rule how long the marriage should be before applying for the visa but best if the marriage is atleast some months old to rule out marriage of convenience.

They can ask for proof of cohabiting during the visa process or when applying for the residence card or both. They mostly ask for that when you apply for the residence card.
in the website they wrote this
Proof of identity – for example, valid passports for the applicant family member and the EU citizen
Am I supposed to send the original passports of my wife or just my passport and a copy of her passport.
also is 2 pay slips are enough to prove she is there, because they said they need that eu citizen is exercising free movement rights in Ireland .
Hi,

Proof of identity- color photocopy of your spouse passport or ID card (data page and last page of passport or front and back of I.D card)
Same goes to your passport.
** Use paper clips to separate yours to your spouse's.

Proof of exercising treaty rights - copy of your spouse work contract (if the contract has alot of papers, just send the page where it states employment type, salary and signatures). And 2 recent payslips.

silentghost13
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by silentghost13 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:12 pm

Angel99 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:52 am
silentghost13 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:27 pm
Angel99 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:15 pm
silentghost13 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:37 pm
my marriage certificate is about 1 month so they are going to ask for proof of relationship ?
There is no rule how long the marriage should be before applying for the visa but best if the marriage is atleast some months old to rule out marriage of convenience.

They can ask for proof of cohabiting during the visa process or when applying for the residence card or both. They mostly ask for that when you apply for the residence card.
in the website they wrote this
Proof of identity – for example, valid passports for the applicant family member and the EU citizen
Am I supposed to send the original passports of my wife or just my passport and a copy of her passport.
also is 2 pay slips are enough to prove she is there, because they said they need that eu citizen is exercising free movement rights in Ireland .
Hi,

Proof of identity- color photocopy of your spouse passport or ID card (data page and last page of passport or front and back of I.D card)
Same goes to your passport.
** Use paper clips to separate yours to your spouse's.

Proof of exercising treaty rights - copy of your spouse work contract (if the contract has alot of papers, just send the page where it states employment type, salary and signatures). And 2 recent payslips.
Sir can you explain to me how should i put the documents in the envelope and in what order ?

Terry68
Newly Registered
France

Post by Terry68 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:31 pm

I wanted to find out after receiving acknowledgment letter with no temporary permission stamp but asking for proof of identity . Why timeline should I give asking for the temporary stamp also is it a right for qualifying member to have one awaiting application to be processed.

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:57 pm

Terry68 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:31 pm
I wanted to find out after receiving acknowledgment letter with no temporary permission stamp but asking for proof of identity . Why timeline should I give asking for the temporary stamp also is it a right for qualifying member to have one awaiting application to be processed.
They might issue you temporary stamp a week later or within 2 months. Nowadays they can decide to approve your Stamp 4EUFAM in couple of months instead of temporary stamp.

silentghost13
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by silentghost13 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:07 am

Angel99 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:57 pm
Terry68 wrote:
They might issue you temporary stamp a week later or within 2 months. Nowadays they can decide to approve your Stamp 4EUFAM in couple of months instead of temporary stamp.
Can you please reply to me ?
I am in morocco but they gave me the embassy of ireland in UAE Am I supposed to send documents by post?

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:29 am

silentghost13 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:07 am
Angel99 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:57 pm
Terry68 wrote:
Can you please reply to me ?
I am in morocco but they gave me the embassy of ireland in UAE Am I supposed to send documents by post?
**The online application system will automatically request you to submit your documentation to one of the following:

**Your appropriate Irish Embassy or Consulate
The dedicated Visa Offices in Abu Dhabi, Abuja, Beijing, London, Moscow and New Delhi and Ankara.

First complete the online application then contact the embassy in Abu Dhabi about the submission of documents. Maybe they will request you to submit via post only copies of the originals.

karlo89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brunei

Post by karlo89 » Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:31 pm

Hi
i want share with you my time line for EUTR1 :
22/05/2024 : send application and all documents by registred poste
23/05/2024 : they received it
03/07/2024 ; lettre aknwoldgement and asking for more documents
05/07/2024 ; i send documents required by registred poste
09/07/2024 : received my temporary stamp 4 permission and asking for my account bank .
final approval : pending .

rmxb
Newly Registered
France

Post by rmxb » Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:39 pm

rmxb wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:24 pm
Hi guys,

With my partner we applied for EU1A and have had a positive outcome until now. Just wanted to share our timeline for reference as I used this thread to seek for information on this topic.

Date of Application: Feb 12 2024
Date of Acknowledgement letter sent: Jun 05 2024 -- asking for more documents. New documents sent Jun 10 2024
Date of Stamp 4 received: Jun 18 2024 -- Valid until Mar 2025.
Date of final approval or refusal: Pending

With my partner we have a civil partnership established in France (PACS), even if it's not recognized by Ireland I believe it played in our favor. Between Feb and Jun, we did send one email asking for acknowledgement for our application because we were traveling after the first 90 day permission given at the airport to my partner. She does not require a visa to visit the state.

Good luck to anyone in this process.
Final update today.

Date of final approval: Jul 12 2024.

karlo89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brunei

Post by karlo89 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:00 pm

hi
let me ask you if you pay any fee when registration your temporary stamp 4 permision ?