ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:20 pm

Thats what I'm wondering. Can anyone explain please?

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:32 pm

1234_leo wrote:JUST WANTED TO ASK RAJAALI OR SUNSHINE OR AQUA WHO SEEMS TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT THIS MATTER.

Are we going to get a chance to go further for the Supreme Court or House of Lords to appeal further.

What are the chances if we are able to prove that we studied there as i do have the required assignments and the further documents which can prove that this really is genuine.

as far as i am concerned after having a word with my solicitor, he did informe me that it all depends on the letter that he receives from the Home Office which can either state that we might have to go home or even get a chance to go further in appeal to Supreme Court.

Can someone please let me know about this.

Once again great job: Raja, Sunshine and also Aquasaggi who has been able to provide alot of guidance to students here...

Thanks
Be honest it’s no chance wherever you go at the end you will lose. They already said this PG diploma never taught in college.

It’s not a matter, you are genuine student or not. They already prove that CCL students provided Fake documents. As per law if you provide any fake document then you still guilty (it’s not matter you aware or not)/

My case is now in high court. Previously judge said he believe I am genuine student but he don’t believe that college allow to give PG diploma. On that base judge refuse my appeal.

Now you can say you were not aware college gave you different diploma but this excuse also not very strong.

Honestly if you have job and earning good money then go for high court (If HO allow CCL student to go to high court) otherwise don’t waste your money.

Hope this will help you but rest you have to take decision.

Thanks
SUNSHINE

asian999
Newly Registered

Post by asian999 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:43 pm

most of the people other than CCL victms very curious about the case.
dont know what benifit they will get out of it.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:56 pm

geoatleo wrote:sorry all ccl victims

as i had said already

HOPE FOR THE WORST,P
LAN FOR THE BEST :cry: [/b]
@ geo and leo i think u r some sort of ho spy :twisted: :twisted:
just joking.
and leo 123456 u have seen the answer by sunshine.sunshine is very right. i m not really optimistic. bcoz if they would have said that college was authorised to issue diplomas..it was students who then had to prove that. since they said that college is guilty i dont think so that it matters. only possibility if those students who already have lost go to next court and something good happen in that case. but the only thing i m concerned is that on one side they say that college was not authorized and the other hand they are still giving the right of appeal. a student can convince judge that he has studied course but it is not the duty of student to tell them how college was recognised or fake or whatever. its a never ending discussion and i myself dont know what to do

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:07 pm

hi ya guys,
unfortunately just received my passport with rejection on basis of deception and false documentation from ccl with a right of appeal.applied on 22 july and received on 15 aug.totally confused about the decision that howcome other ppl from ccl has got it like 3 of my friends got it and i got rejection.well dunno if i will go for apppeal or not personally i think its useless and hassle for nothing.but still want advises from other ppl out there as well.one more thing if anyone can comment on if i dont wish to appeal then how many days i have got to leave the country.
thnx in advance
best regards

chaudhry83
Newly Registered

Post by chaudhry83 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi guys, i m new to this forum, but hav been reading ur posts, if ne1 knows wat is going to happen to with the guys who got refused for the extension of IGS, the decision particularly dat was announed was based on the new application. so plz ne1 can tell me wat is the fate of those people who applied as transitional arrangments.

thx

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:00 pm

did any1 so far got any notices from tribunal or HO after the decision of test case and has anybuddy contacted tribunal to enquire about further hearings ?

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:39 pm

danish1981 wrote:hi ya guys,
unfortunately just received my passport with rejection on basis of deception and false documentation from ccl with a right of appeal.applied on 22 july and received on 15 aug.totally confused about the decision that howcome other ppl from ccl has got it like 3 of my friends got it and i got rejection.well dunno if i will go for apppeal or not personally i think its useless and hassle for nothing.but still want advises from other ppl out there as well.one more thing if anyone can comment on if i dont wish to appeal then how many days i have got to leave the country.
thnx in advance
best regards
you have 28days to go back..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

khanjan
Newly Registered

To Every one on this Forum

Post by khanjan » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Hello All.... Experts and Newbies....

Matter of CCL is Finished now.....i have Checked the Whole Document and in some section they mention they Agree that there were Few Students Which Were Registered To ILM Course but even they going to be Rejected becz of the fake Documentation Submitted.. So Appealing To Higher Courts or wht ever will only Waste ur Precious time....

now Matter is that wht we Should Do Next Obviously Going bak Home...
but you knw why u people Becom victims of this fraud becz you been Told To Do So Variouos oppertunities they showed you...

DO you Dont Wana Bring Them to Public......for Justice.. i knw Owners Gone They Fled but Agents Are Still here Which are Quite enjoyin these moments

_________ Law Firm is one Name in This Fraud.....they act As Agent now they Simple Say We Cant Do Any thing its in your Fate... Why They Gonna Decide or Fate.... plz......think.. Thanks

_____ the firm Which Actually Fighting This case in Court. which is over

i m PSW but i Think it Applies on All PSW holders now....

AH

dipen007
Newly Registered

Re: To Every one on this Forum

Post by dipen007 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:39 pm

what about those student who all ready got thepsw back in october through ccl college on fake pgdiploma[/quote]

dipen007
Newly Registered

Post by dipen007 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:40 pm

what about those student who allready got psw visa back in october through ccl college on fake pgdiploma

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 pm

dipen007 wrote:what about those student who allready got psw visa back in october through ccl college on fake pgdiploma
I doubt that they will get away with it from now on. I suspect the court case needs time to be translated into instructions to caseworkers and immigration officers at ports.

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 pm

hi guyz ,
in test case determination judge dismiss the case of three students not other students , and he didnt mention that all the cases related to ccl will be dismiss ,, so u guyz keep trying and get ur appeal date to prove that u study there...

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:26 pm

well i emailed AIT couple of days before the decision of test case was released on website and this is what i got in reply 2day ..i dunno whether they too back dated or is it really a joke :

Our Ref: PK AIT Appeal Number:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

According to our records this case is currently still in pending.

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

Please quote your appeal number, name and date of birth on all correspondence to us.

* Asylum and Immigration Tribunal, Arnhem Support Centre, PO Box 6987, Leicester, LE1 6ZX | ( (0044) (0)845 6000 877 | Minicom (Text Phone) (0044) (0)845 6060 766 | Fax (0044) (0)116 249 4130 or 4252 | www.ait.gov.uk | If you have any further enquiries you may find it helpful to go to our website for answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

If you have any questions about your appeal which are not included on our FAQ web page, please let us know so that we can update our website

Please note due to the Data Protection Act 1998, Customer Service can only provide details of an appeal to an Appellant, Representative or authorised Sponsor.

and yea for those who have been with me since the last few months , i just wanted 2 tell ya guys that em leaving this country soon as i said earlier i will take the decision of test case as a decision of ALLAH for me and i got my decision and therefore will not like 2 pause another 6 months of my life and wil migrate 2 sum other country in near future ....best of luck to all who are staying ... donot lose your hope and i also havent lost any hope but my circumstances dun allow me to go any further otherwise i am still confident that i can defend my case very well even without any representation as i have seen many drawbacks myself being unprofessional in the test case decision which cud easily be challenged but as it seems that this will take another 6-7 months so i am least bothered .. i know it cud lead me to an re entry ban but i have wider options 2 choose from so inshallah if one door has closed many will open!

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 pm

redbull wrote:hi guyz ,
in test case determination judge dismiss the case of three students not other students , and he didnt mention that all the cases related to ccl will be dismiss ,, so u guyz keep trying and get ur appeal date to prove that u study there...
dude i think u read the whole book but 4got to read the title, the very first page of the determination says it clearly in few lines :

Cambridge College of Learning (CCOL) never ran a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management course or a Postgraduate Diploma in IT course. Accordingly for a person applying for leave to remain under the Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) scheme to rely on a certificate of an award of such a diploma following a course will amount to a false representation and so will fall foul of para 322(1A) of the Statement of Changes in Immigration Rules HC 395. Such a person will also be unable to meet the requirements of para 245Z because he or she could never have undertaken such a course.

now it is very obvious to conclude that this specific statement is not only relevant to those 3 students rather all 2500 students who applied on the basis of PGDs ...tho i agree every1 will get a chance 2 go 2 hearing but it is very much predicatble that hardly any1 will win in the tribunal unless they want to go to high court or further to the supreme court and european court !

vinata

Post by vinata » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Well, good luck to you. However, if you intend to leave, don't forget to do the withdrawal of your application from AIT. It will take 10 working days to do so. Then you will need to present the withdrawal confirmation at the airport.

I like you positive attitude. I have been following the CCL issue, even though I have no relation to the case. I wish you the best of luck and believe, one day, you will come back to the UK. As if someone really wants anything , they would almost certainly get it.

ab041937
Newly Registered

Post by ab041937 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:43 pm

dipen007 wrote:what about those student who allready got psw visa back in october through ccl college on fake pgdiploma
This is what is coming for them
Ministers hunt for 4,000 'bogus' foreign students
Independent, UK
Friday, 7 August 2009

Ministers are trying to locate nearly 4,000 foreign students who are living in Britain after coming to the UK to study at bogus colleges, it emerged last night.

The students are all from colleges that have had their licences revoked by the Government under a system brought in to close immigration loopholes linked to foreign education. The Conservatives, who secured the new student numbers from the Home Office, accused the Government of not taking the problem seriously enough.

Despite the Government's claims to have tightened up the student visa system, they have failed to crack down on high numbers of "bogus" students who are already here, said the Tories' immigration spokesman, Damian Green.

The Tories said that those students who entered the UK before 1 April 2009 and were found to have enrolled at a bogus college which had had its licence revoked had entered the UK on fraudulent purposes. In answer to a parliamentary question from the Tories' community cohesion spokeswoman Baroness Warsi, the Home Office said the total number of international students who enrolled at colleges which have subsequently been refused a sponsor licence by the UK Border Agency is about 3,940.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/educa ... 68508.html

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:38 pm

vinata wrote:Well, good luck to you. However, if you intend to leave, don't forget to do the withdrawal of your application from AIT. It will take 10 working days to do so. Then you will need to present the withdrawal confirmation at the airport.

I like you positive attitude. I have been following the CCL issue, even though I have no relation to the case. I wish you the best of luck and believe, one day, you will come back to the UK. As if someone really wants anything , they would almost certainly get it.
yeah i will definitely do so and will make sure in their records i have left voluntarily even if they wont give me entry clearance again but atleast i m not one of those who eat the money of tax payers ...i have been a responisble and law abiding resident of UK since last 3 years but have been unfortunate being in CCL ...never mind this is called expeience !

Diopka.
Newly Registered

Post by Diopka. » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Late mrs Rajaali,
why dont you just give up and leave this country?We are quite bored with your philosophy and bitchy theories.Pack up and die with dignity.

khanjan
Newly Registered

Post by khanjan » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Dear All,

There is nothing Left For Any one in this Case becz they Rejected All.... people who thinks that they Will Servive plz try to understand...

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Diopka. wrote:Late mrs Rajaali,
why dont you just give up and leave this country?We are quite bored with your philosophy and bitchy theories.Pack up and die with dignity.
oi lissen u confusd desi gay .. no buddy was even bothered 2 talk 2 ya knee cap so keep ur mule away wen 2 people r discussing something in which u have no role watsoeva ..i know ppl like u need attention everywhere but this is very cheap way 2 get attention better find a gud platform instead of this internet based shit where u cant even know the actual identity of the person ...now tell me if u want 2 get me at ur level ...i wud b very happy 2 serve u as u want 2 b served ...Why the EFF u even read my philosophies ..that shows how pathetic u r that u have nuthing 2 do with this matter and still u r concerned bout it ,...i wonder how beautiful ur life is ...If ur god has given u brains use it at something better instead of throwing on and getting shit from people in return ...blady so called immigration analysts !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 pm

Rajaali wrote:
Diopka. wrote:Late mrs Rajaali,
oi lissen u confusd desi brown shit .. no buddy was even bothered 2 talk 2 ya knee cap so keep ur mule away wen 2 people r discussing something in which u have no role watsoeva ..i know ppl like u need attention everywhere but this is very cheap way 2 get attention better find a gud platform instead of this internet based shit where u cant even know the actual identity of the person ...now tell me if u want 2 get me at ur level ...i wud b very happy 2 serve u as u want 2 b served ...Why the EFF u even read my philosophies ..that shows how pathetic u r that u have nuthing 2 do with this matter and still u r concerned bout it ,...i wonder how beautiful ur life is ...If ur god has given u brains use it at something better instead of throwing on and getting shit from people in return ...blady so called immigration analysts !

Diopka.
Newly Registered

Post by Diopka. » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 am

REST IN PEACE.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:41 am

Guys,

If someone of you wishes to leave the UK, please post your detailed airport experience here afterwards. It will be very helpful for others to follow.
And I would like to extend my best wishes and good luck in future endeavours to everyone involved with CCL.

a_maradia
Newly Registered

Post by a_maradia » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 am

Hi all,

Just read about some of the cases from CCL with refusal. I knoiw some of the people who has been awarded IGS from the same college (for 1 yr.) and thereafter when they tried to extend it for another year or convert it into PSW as it was replaced with old system.

Here points are:

1. When so many large no. of students were applyin from same college, HO should have enquired about it.

2. HO should have the lists of genuine students from CCL.

3. I am not being partial to anyone but also insisting that when so many applications which were not genuine, at the time of issuing visas, HO should have verified them. It is understood that may be few cases they can misses but how can't you verify so large no. of applications before issuing the visas????

4. After issuance of visas now they came to know about the validity and genuinity of everything.

5. As far as new college is concern, If I am not wrong its the same people on board who were in CCL.

Hope this will be bit useful for everyone. As this is not only me or few other students but the no. of peoples are in 100's. If anyone has got any suggetions or something concrete idea we would be more than happy to hear about.

thanks