ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SouthWest1

Post by SouthWest1 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:27 am

Davmck70 wrote:
@SouthWest1: I was on Post Study work visa. I have never breached any immigration rules before. I will speak to my solicitor as advised to seek a judicial review as I understand what they are up to. Do you think it is a nice idea to speak to my local MP as this situation has almost cost me my marriage as spouse moved back to Portugal few months ago due to me not working and able to sustain family but is happy to attend the hearing with me.
Mind you, am also losing my house by month end.
I would say try all possible ways to get an answer. also with what you just mentioned about your spouse not being in UK, it makes it more complicated as your basis for staying here are not there ( EU exercising treaty rights) unless of course her absence is temporary and less than 6 months.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:54 pm

Davmck70 wrote:Thanking everyone for their reply and contributions.

@Shineangel: Yeah I won the appeal at First tier tribunal and HO has challenged that knowing that they will lose they thus have requested for an oral interview which I may say the Upper tribunal is not even aware of. I have not had any hearing dates yet for this hearing. I can prepare for the oral interview but I have more issues as my spouse left for Portugal when I could not work and sustain the family. As we speak I will be evicted from my house by the Housing Association by the end of the month due to no money as I have not worked for over a year now.

@Thetruth007hmm: All I can do is prepare as adviced

@SouthWest1: I was on Post Study work visa. I have never breached any immigration rules before. I will speak to my solicitor as advised to seek a judicial review as I understand what they are up to. Do you think it is a nice idea to speak to my local MP as this situation has almost cost me my marriage as spouse moved back to Portugal few months ago due to me not working and able to sustain family but is happy to attend the hearing with me.
Mind you, am also losing my house by month end.
In my opinion the case is in the court and there's absolutely jo reason for interview, decision of upper tribunal is what you need your solicitors if he understands legal procedure should have silence them to either implement decision of first tier tribunal or wait for decision of upper tribunal. Your interview is not appropriate because you have a pending appeal. If your solicitors knows his job very well you need not to attend the stupid interview. Good luck

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Her absence is temporary and less than 6 months. She left cos am losing my house and she is happy to come back for the interview.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Davmck70 wrote:Her absence is temporary and less than 6 months. She left cos am losing my house and she is happy to come back for the interview.
If ukba have proof of your spouse no more in the UK or not exercising treaty rights in the UK anymore, you have no basis for staying in the UK. That's the honest truth. Good luck

diangelo

Post by diangelo » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:05 am

shineangel wrote:
Davmck70 wrote:Her absence is temporary and less than 6 months. She left cos am losing my house and she is happy to come back for the interview.
If ukba have proof of your spouse no more in the UK or not exercising treaty rights in the UK anymore, you have no basis for staying in the UK. That's the honest truth. Good luck
I do not think its appropriate for the Home office to call you for an interview when there is an impending case at the upper tribunal.Your solicitor should write them telling them that you wont attend and that they have no right to ask for an interview.You should write a letter to your local MP about their spurious action and also to UKBA public complaints unit.Do not go for any interview.I had the same situation when they came to my house when my case was at the tribunal and i kept reminding the UKBA officers that they are harassing and embarrassing my life .They left and i have gotten my RC since then.All they are going to do is to find evidence or loopholes to support their case as they clearly have none at this stage.The upper Tribunal may have asked for bundle for their claims and since they do not have any,they have no option than to coerce you to come.Tellyour lawyer to tell them that all further correspondence will be after the Tribunal decides

webbie1902
Newly Registered

Post by webbie1902 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:44 am

diangelo wrote:
shineangel wrote:
I do not think its appropriate for the Home office to call you for an interview when there is an impending case at the upper tribunal.Your solicitor should write them telling them that you wont attend and that they have no right to ask for an interview.You should write a letter to your local MP about their spurious action and also to UKBA public complaints unit.Do not go for any interview.I had the same situation when they came to my house when my case was at the tribunal and i kept reminding the UKBA officers that they are harassing and embarrassing my life .They left and i have gotten my RC since then.All they are going to do is to find evidence or loopholes to support their case as they clearly have none at this stage.The upper Tribunal may have asked for bundle for their claims and since they do not have any,they have no option than to coerce you to come.Tellyour lawyer to tell them that all further correspondence will be after the Tribunal decides
just as 'diangelo' as advice do not honour the border agency request to attend the interview.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:44 am

diangelo wrote:
shineangel wrote:
@ diangelo I've said similar thing if you read my comment about the stupid interview. This is how some incompetent solicitors or lawyers misled client a sensible lawyer or solicitors should have silence ukba to implement tribunal decision or wait for upper tribunal decision.

Tanzy
Newly Registered

Waiting for RC

Post by Tanzy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:04 pm

EEA2 Applied from London sent to Durham: 9/08/2013
EEA2 Form Received by HO: 12/08/2013
COA Received with right to Work: 20/08/2013
RC ?

Has anyone applied for EEA2 around 1st week of August 2013? It would be nice to keep in touch.

Choi Saab

Post by Choi Saab » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:03 am

Last week I got an email from the HO saying that a decision has been made and the docs would be with us shortly. I replied and got another email today saying that our docs are still with the caseworking unit and a decision is being finalised.

:?: :!: :x :?
EEA2 sent : 5-12-2012
COA w/right to work received : 2-01-2013
Refused w/right of appeal : 01-10-13
Parliamentary ombudsman got involved, asked for a review : Nov'13
RC received Dec'13

webbie1902
Newly Registered

Post by webbie1902 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:43 am

Choi Saab wrote:Last week I got an email from the HO saying that a decision has been made and the docs would be with us shortly. I replied and got another email today saying that our docs are still with the caseworking unit and a decision is being finalised.

:?: :!: :x :?
Just patience! You should received the response in few days from now.

webbie1902
Newly Registered

Email address

Post by webbie1902 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:57 am

RODRequests@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk
RODRequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
liverpooleuro.passportreturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
EREC@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Marje.Clarke@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Michael.Goode@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Sonia.Dower2@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
kirsen.ferguson@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); (serena.bryant@ukba.gsi.gov.uk); (steve.long5@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); (sonia.dower2@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); Rob.Whiteman@HomeOffice.GSI.Gov.UK (rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); (nwcsu@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gov.uk (rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gov.uk); EREC@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (erec@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk); (nationalityprogress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk; liverpooleuro.passportreturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
<TIER4STUDENTTEAM4@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk>; <liverpooleuro.passportreturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <christine.jarvis@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <christine.jarvis@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <BaRCUrgentReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk>; <liverpooleuro.passportreturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <NWCSU@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <UKBAeuropeanenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <LSECSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <LSECSU@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <naomi.hatton@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <naomi.hatton@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <NEYHCustomers@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <MECSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <WSWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Fiona.Hatton@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk>; <finsburypark.lmra@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>; <paul.fairclough@justice.gsi.gov.uk>; <NWEURO8@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <tony.dalton@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <david.jones@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk>; <NWEURO7@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <NWEURO7@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <Paul.Dickie@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Emma.byrne@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <Laura.Avery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Fiona.deans@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk>; <RODRequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Susannah.Simon@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Jonathan.Sedgwick@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Michael.Wells@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Michael.Parsons@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Fiona.Hatton@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <RODRequests@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk>; <UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Michael.Goode@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Sarah.Rapson@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Janet.Gordon-Smith@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <rob.whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <michael.parsons@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <sarah.rapson2@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <sarah.rapson2@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <sarah.rapson@ukba.gsi.gov.uk>; <EREC@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <UKBACust1568@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Dave.Wood@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Paul.Wylie@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Paul.Morrison@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Marje.Clarke@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <LNC22RODsInbox@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>; <Paul.Sampson@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk>; <Darren.Blakemore@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk>;

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:07 am

diangelo wrote:
shineangel wrote:
Thank you for the advice. I have written to my MP and you will be shocked at the response HO gave to him.

From the information available to me I can see that the Home Office have challenged the original decision of the First Tier Tribunal to Allow this application and we been granted Permission to appeal to the Upper Tier Tribunal. This permission has been granted and the hearing is due to be heard on the 3 October 2013. I have been advised that the Home Office believe that there is an error in law in several areas of this case and they are challenging the Allowed decision on this basis.

I have also been informed that not only did *name* not provide sufficient evidence with his EEA Residence Card application but he submitted photocopies of documents which are not acceptable to either the Home Office or the courts. The Home Office have also not accepted the website certificate supplied by him. The onus is always on the applicant to provide the correct and relevant information at the time of consideration. I have also been informed that the Home Office are not legally obliged to review a case before it goes to appeal but in certain circumstances they can do so if there is new evidence submitted by the applicant. *name* has not submitted any new evidence and it seems that this case will have to be decided by the courts.

This is after submitting all the necessary original copies of evidences and they have not returned just one back to me. Can you imagine how incompetent these HO is? They have no records of what I have sent to them.

Thetruth007hmm
Newly Registered

Appeal and re submission at the same time

Post by Thetruth007hmm » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi Everybody.

I have appeal pending which is about to be heard few months to come at Tribunal Court of Hearing. At the same time i have also strong supporting evidence that i can use now to resubmit fresh new application.

Advice please! Should i Send this new application without withdrawing the case first? or should i send it and with draw the case. ? As HO are unpredictable no matter how many loads and loads of evidence you provide they might still refuse and am scare would be waste of time again to appeal so would rather go to the court.

Aluta Continua[/b]

ninkas
Poland

additional docs

Post by ninkas » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:40 pm

hi there ! I'm an EEU wife of non EEu illegal husband.I posted our EEU1&EEU2 applications on last Saturday,on Friday we received the letters from HO,kind of confirmation.Still waiting for COA though.After reading this forum I decided to send additional docs,but I sent them to Durham not to Liverpool.I'm really worry now whether its find its way... the whole thing stresses me a lot can someone tell me what is the procedure with people who has been here illegally for few years? is it the same way or should we expect some kind of scrutiny ???
Last edited by ninkas on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shineangel

Re: Appeal and re submission at the same time

Post by shineangel » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Thetruth007hmm wrote:Hi Everybody.

I have appeal pending which is about to be heard few months to come at Tribunal Court of Hearing. At the same time i have also strong supporting evidence that i can use now to resubmit fresh new application.

Advice please! Should i Send this new application without withdrawing the case first? or should i send it and with draw the case. ? As HO are unpredictable no matter how many loads and loads of evidence you provide they might still refuse and am scare would be waste of time again to appeal so would rather go to the court.

Aluta Continua[/b]
Yeah you can submit fresh application without withdrawing pending appeal. As long as you sure you have enough document to overturn reason for refusal in your previous application. I know someone on this forum that applied during appeal and the fresh application qas considered, he now have his rc. Good luck

Tanzy
Newly Registered

COA received within a week waiting for RC

Post by Tanzy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:30 pm

[quote="heich"]hi tanzy,

I think I would be facing the same thing soon. even though i have been told i am allowed to work, i do not think they will accept mine either which is pretty sad...[/quote]

Hello Heich,

Hope alls well at your end. Any news about your RC.

shineangel

Re: additional docs

Post by shineangel » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:45 pm

ninkas wrote:hi there ! I'm an EEU wife of non EEu illegal husband.I posted our EEU1&EEU2 applications on last Saturday,on Friday we received the letters from HO,kind of confirmation.Still waiting for COA though.After reading this forum I decided to send additional docs,but I sent them to Durham not to Liverpool.I'm really worry now whether its find its way... the whole thing stresses me a lot can someone tell me what is the procedure with people who has been here illegally for few years? is it the same way or should we expect some kind of scrutiny ???

Thetruth007hmm
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal and re submission at the same time

Post by Thetruth007hmm » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:07 am

shineangel wrote:
Thetruth007hmm wrote:Hi Everybody.

Aluta Continua[/b]
Yeah you can submit fresh application without withdrawing pending appeal. As long as you sure you have enough document to overturn reason for refusal in your previous application. I know someone on this forum that applied during appeal and the fresh application qas considered, he now have his rc. Good luck
(@ Shine Angel thanks for the advice was, thinking the same and would immediately resubmit fresh application

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:37 am

Just to let you know,in EEA appeal,you are allowed to submit new evidences as long as it is relevant to the reason of refusal

Tanzy
Newly Registered

COA received within a week waiting for RC

Post by Tanzy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:50 am

[quote="heich"]hi tanzy,

I think I would be facing the same thing soon. even though i have been told i am allowed to work, i do not think they will accept mine either which is pretty sad...[/quote]

Hello Heich,

heich
Newly Registered

Re: COA received within a week waiting for RC

Post by heich » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Tanzy wrote:
heich wrote:hi tanzy,

I think I would be facing the same thing soon. even though i have been told i am allowed to work, i do not think they will accept mine either which is pretty sad...
Hello Heich,

am doing ok tanzy, just out and about trying to get a job. these people drive u nuts u know?

BonoVox
Newly Registered

RCs

Post by BonoVox » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:08 pm

People,

Have anyone got the RC recently? Me and my wife applied EEA1 and EEA2 on May, my wife got her residence visa (for europeans) alongside with all our documents 2 months after, but no sign of my RC and passport. It will be 6 months in Novemeber. We haven't got any letter for interview and no visits. Is anyone in the same situation? My adviser told me not to call or complain or request my passport back, because they can deny it.

B.

Farazjan
Newly Registered

Hi everybody, I need some help please , I been vis

Post by Farazjan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:24 am

Hi everybody,
I need some help please ,
I been visiting this site since last weak, I believe ppl really help in here.
I got married in UK on June 3013 , I am non eu citizen and my wife is romanian citizen exercising treaty right as a self employed person ,I send my application on 23rd of June 2013 through a solicitor.
We send an eea2 application , and my question is that as we send eea2 application even my wife is romanian citizen ( self employed ) or we had to send br5 ??and another thing is that we didn't revived any COA until now .
What should I do now?
Any help would be appreciated .
Thanks

at12

Re: RCs

Post by at12 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:27 pm

BonoVox wrote:People,

Have anyone got the RC recently? Me and my wife applied EEA1 and EEA2 on May, my wife got her residence visa (for europeans) alongside with all our documents 2 months after, but no sign of my RC and passport. It will be 6 months in Novemeber. We haven't got any letter for interview and no visits. Is anyone in the same situation? My adviser told me not to call or complain or request my passport back, because they can deny it.

B.
Hi BonoVox,
I am in the same situation. We had the EEA1 already and sent EEA2 forms 11th May. Received COA 17th May and no news since then. Just waiting... good to see that I am not the only one though! Good Luck.

nanny

Re: RCs

Post by nanny » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:55 pm

[quote="BonoVox"]People,

B.[/quote]

Hello bono their is people still waiting from last year,, im still waiting from february so i would not worry too much if i was you plus this section is if if you recieved your resident card all the best and good luck.
Nanny here