ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SF786

Post by SF786 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:25 pm

c4_2007 I hope both brothers are just busy celebrating somewhere inshaAllah but hopefully will keep us updated :lol:

May Allah make the wait easy and grant us good news at the end of our long wait. Ameen
"If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

snipered

Re: Q

Post by snipered » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 pm

humtum wrote:They have not contacted with my employer either. week 10th will be starting from this Wednesday.
I havn't got any employer contact either. I applied on 13/05/2010. I always go to my HR person who wrote the letter and ask her. I think she realises and keeps saying if they ring i will ring u after lol.

To those people that are collecting and waiting...Inshallah you shall all get good news.

I will do dua for everyone.

Tweety
Newly Registered

Re: Q

Post by Tweety » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:43 pm

snipered wrote:
humtum wrote:They have not contacted with my employer either. week 10th will be starting from this Wednesday.
I havn't got any employer contact either. I applied on 13/05/2010. I always go to my HR person who wrote the letter and ask her. I think she realises and keeps saying if they ring i will ring u after lol.

To those people that are collecting and waiting...Inshallah you shall all get good news.

I will do dua for everyone.
I knw its very hard for u to live away from your lovely beautiful wife. i will pray for u :oops: inshallah u will hear a good news soon.

Im praying for everyone to get a positive result. Please remember us in your prays too :roll:

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Sent: 19 July 2010 01:55
To: UKHUB Pakistan Settlement Enquiries and Complaints (Restricted)
Subject: Settlement visa. Application ref:

Hi,

Applicant:
DOB:
Ref:

I'm the sponsor, her husband. Are you able to provide an update as to the status of the application? Has a decision been made?
It will be 12 weeks since submission of application in a few days and I would really appreciate an update.

Kind regards

Reply:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email. This type of application is lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application has been processed.

Please do not contact the VAC directly about this as they will contact you when your paperwork is ready for collection.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

I sent that email today and received the reply today. Don't know what to make of it. Reason being, I have sent quite a few emails and they tend to get forwarded on to somewhere and then someone else replies 10 days or so later and I have had a few of different responses from 'wait 12 weeks' to 'I can't track your application' to 'I can't tell you anything, only the applicant' so I've realised that there isn't really a set way of things being dealt with, pot luck.

Let the waiting continue... :?
There is no ease except that which You make easy, and You make sadness, if You wish, easy

mannabegum
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by mannabegum » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 pm

hey ppl,
I jus want to know how does every1 apply is it through the online application??
would appreciate if someone would tell me

thank you
manna :)

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:16 pm

mannabegum wrote:hey ppl,
I jus want to know how does every1 apply is it through the online application??
would appreciate if someone would tell me

thank you
Not if you're a Pakistani :) The applicant will have to submit in person at a designated centre. http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/
There is no ease except that which You make easy, and You make sadness, if You wish, easy

mannabegum
Newly Registered

Post by mannabegum » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Thank you for the link. my husband is in bangladesh so think i should just do it in person.

also do you have too submit wedding photos?

Thankx

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 pm

You will have to submit photos and records and so on. Read this: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=4320 Just past half way down the page, post by Batley Khan.

After you've read that then I would suggest going back about 20-30 pages from here and reading. It will take you a little time but you will most likely have 99% of your queries addressed.

mannabegum
Newly Registered

Post by mannabegum » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:40 pm

kaidee wrote:You will have to submit photos and records and so on. Read this: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=4320 Just past half way down the page, post by Batley Khan.

After you've read that then I would suggest going back about 20-30 pages from here and reading. It will take you a little time but you will most likely have 99% of your queries addressed.
yeah i hav read some of the post that ppl have put on n its really helpful but wt it is that we only had simple nikah at my house so therefore we didnt take any pictures either because the whole family wasnt there and i didnt manage to sort anything out because we had short time period. but i hav pictures after the wedding that i can submit. hope this wont affect the application :?

thnx kaidee x

MA786

Post by MA786 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:18 am

Aoa

status remains unchanged but my husband received email today advising his case is now concluded and that he should contact VAC or await to hear from them.

Duas, duas and more duas

Amir999
Newly Registered

Post by Amir999 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 am

deleted
Last edited by Amir999 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:31 am

Amir999 wrote:I am wondering if BHC staff in dhabi will they be willing to divulge the decision of dependant visa applications if we call them? Is it true that they are not allowed to disclose visa decision to callers? Someone was saying on another board they will only give you a hint if the decision on your visa is positive.
Is it possible to contact BHC islamabad? PLease guide.

hi amir999

so did u contact abu dahbi what hint they give you ? there is no number for BHC Islamabad but just email.

Visqry2.Islamabad@fco.gov.uk

regards

RHussain07

Post by RHussain07 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 pm

...another slow day for those waiting!!!!

insha Allah we will hear something very soon.

MA786

Post by MA786 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Amir999 wrote:I am wondering if BHC staff in dhabi will they be willing to divulge the decision of dependant visa applications if we call them? Is it true that they are not allowed to disclose visa decision to callers? Someone was saying on another board they will only give you a hint if the decision on your visa is positive.
Is it possible to contact BHC islamabad? PLease guide.
Hi from my experience, 9 times out of 10, they will not give you the decision of any visa application.

However, if you are lucky enough to get direct contact from an eco/ecm then they may tell you what the decision is if you are the applicant, i doubt very much they will tell you over the phone.

c4_2007

Post by c4_2007 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:53 pm

RHussain07 wrote:...another slow day for those waiting!!!!

insha Allah we will hear something very soon.

Veeerrryyy SLOW indeed :roll:
Tues 04/05/2010 - App submitted Lahore
Wed 05/05/2010 - App forwarded to Islamabad OC.
Mon 17/05/10 - Visa Application is under process at British High Commission
Tue 29/06/19 - HR contacted
Thur 22/07/10- Email to confirm decision Made

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:33 pm

I have just heard that my nephew's wife who applied from Islamabad on 19/5/10 has just recieved their visa today.

As I prepared everything for him, I told him there and then that he doesnt stand a chance of getting a visa, as we only had one wedding photo, very little proof of contact, (letters/emails), he sent about 20 calling cards,and that they had been apart from each other for one year.

Suprisingly they gave his wife the visa .

I can only assume it was due to a good and detailed explanatory letter that I had written on his behalf explaining his personal circumstances and why certain documents were attached and not others.

Or it could be due to teh fact that he is a solicitor, ( Yes, I have to do things for him as well ) earns a good wage, has his own house etc which must have prompted teh ECO to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Whatever it was for, just proves I think its down to luck more than anything else that they granted visa.

Anyway must now go and see if I can twist his arm to buy me a meal for all that I have done for the tight git :D :D

Corsa786
Newly Registered

Post by Corsa786 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Salaam everyone, got papers from husband, visa got refused not on property.
It says you have stated ur sponser will maintain u in the uk, u have stated they have income of £1000 per month. U havesubmitted ur sponsers bank statements from Yorkshire bank as evidence of their finances. The bank statements submitted fail to show deposits or regular transactions that reflect the amounts claimed as earnings. On the balance of probaility I am not satisfied that ur sponser is in reciept of the income as claimed I am there for not satisfied that u will adequately maintained in the uk without public funds.

I get paid cash, my working hours are 9-5 haven't got time to go to bank each month so I deposit when I can. The bank statements show the cash I put in.

They even rang my work to confirm employment. I sent wage slips And bank statements and also saving account which had 5000 pounds

I have posted this post before but can batleykhan please advice me

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:38 pm

I get paid cash, my working hours are 9-5 haven't got time to go to bank each month so I deposit when I can. The bank statements show the cash I put in.

They even rang my work to confirm employment. I sent wage slips And bank statements and also saving account which had 5000 pounds
Did you explain this in a letter with the application?. It is perfectly reasonable argument to say the reason why it does not match up is that you dont put all the money in to the account.

Did you send a breakdown of where the £1000pcm goes?

Have you appealed against decision yet. remember you have 28 days otherwise it will be to late

Corsa786
Newly Registered

Post by Corsa786 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Hi thanks for replying, no I didn't explain in application letter,
Sometimes I deposited wages in account for two months because couldn't get to bank when got paid for first month, so I only need to explain why I haven't been depositing my wages regulary in my account. And another letter from employer, from may I have been receiving a cheque so that will show the same amount in bank that I get for wages.
Is that all I need to do, I am also putting in my p60 and further wages slips and bank staements

Corsa786
Newly Registered

Post by Corsa786 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:55 pm

I am going to highlight on my bank statements my wages that it is clear
The visa got refused on 24/5/10
My husband got call on 5/7/10 he collected on 6/7/10 so I have time left to appeal

snipered

Post by snipered » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Corsa786 wrote:I am going to highlight on my bank statements my wages that it is clear
The visa got refused on 24/5/10
My husband got call on 5/7/10 he collected on 6/7/10 so I have time left to appeal
I think what they want to see is wages being paid in your bank to the amount claimed.
That means, regardless, you need to get to the bank and deposit the cash into the bank.

Then in your letter i would clearly state that your wages are paid in cash not by bacs.

The most important factor is finances. This is what i have read.

farahussain
Newly Registered

Post by farahussain » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Hey Kaidee,

I received the same email as yourself today, did you make anything of it? it has been processed, doesn't really mean you have the visa does it?
I submitted my husbands application in on the 28th April 2010 at Gerry's and still have had no reply :( . They have not changed his status, everytime i check it states it is being processed...

Allah swt Knows Best...Inshallah my prayers are with everyone...

Fara

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 pm

AOA786

Plz do dua for each other..

HAPPY23
Newly Registered

RE: UK VISA STAMPING

Post by HAPPY23 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Hello people

my wife gave her passport in mirpuir for visa stamping on 5/05/2010 and as of yet she has heard nothing back, it has been 11 weeks now. Does anyone know how long it will take to stamp a visa in a passport or what there time frame is??? How long these gays have?? somebody needs to remove the spammer machine from BHC.

please help me or any telephone numbers?????

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Corsa786 wrote:Hi thanks for replying, no I didn't explain in application letter,
Sometimes I deposited wages in account for two months because couldn't get to bank when got paid for first month, so I only need to explain why I haven't been depositing my wages regulary in my account. And another letter from employer, from may I have been receiving a cheque so that will show the same amount in bank that I get for wages.
Is that all I need to do, I am also putting in my p60 and further wages slips and bank staements
No its not that simple. Writting and wording the appeal notice will decide whether the decision is overturned at a review ( takes 2 months) or goes to a full hearing which will take 6-8 months.

There is a technique to completing teh AIT2 form. Its something that not everyone can do. You need to seek proper advice from a qualified advisor.