ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kanu
Newly Registered

Post by kanu » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:36 pm

recieved the magikl letter today for invatation on 1 april applied in june 2010 thanks to everyone on this forum

KODO
Newly Registered

Post by KODO » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:45 pm

kanu wrote:recieved the magikl letter today for invatation on 1 april applied in june 2010 thanks to everyone on this forum

hi kanu congrats how long where you waiting for invitation after you pay 950euro

kanu
Newly Registered

Post by kanu » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:07 pm

kodo ev erything came all together

KODO
Newly Registered

Post by KODO » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 pm

kanu wrote:kodo ev erything came all together

thats good i got only approval i dint get the pink letter yet

tj_Dublin
Newly Registered

Post by tj_Dublin » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:43 pm

KODO wrote:
tj_Dublin wrote:Me too people my pink letter and for my wife too am so happy. And thanks to everyone on this forum for there support.

congrats tj-Dublin how long where you waiting for pink letter after you pay 950euros?i paid mine last week cheers
Sorry KODO i was every where today celebrating, yeah its took me a year and 11months. before myself and wife's pink letter to arrive but its well worth the wait now we are going to be irish on the 1 of april.

tj_Dublin
Newly Registered

Post by tj_Dublin » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:50 pm

tj_Dublin wrote:
KODO wrote:
tj_Dublin wrote:Me too people my pink letter and for my wife too am so happy. And thanks to everyone on this forum for there support.

congrats tj-Dublin how long where you waiting for pink letter after you pay 950euros?i paid mine last week cheers
Sorry KODO i was every where today celebrating, yeah its took me a year and 11months. before myself and wife's pink letter to arrive but its well worth the wait now we are going to be irish on the 1 of april.
KODO i did not get any letter first just today i receive every thing. the approval letter, the slip for payment and the ceremony date all three letter together. the last i heard from INIS after i apply back in 2010 is today. so i think they are doing the new system now which i think was very good.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Pink letter arrived today after 23 months (April 2010 application). April 1st ceremony date.

Having called up last week, one of the Mary's said it would be another 3-4months.

So that does go to show that they do not know what the other half is doing.

From previous posts here, it seems that there have been approvals from Jan to June 2010 already.

Although it remains to be seen how many people from those months have not been approved as yet.

BTW, i did already have WCATT.

Anyone from Jan-June 2010 who haven't received approval as yet?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:52 am

woh its great news. congrats to everybody who recieve there approvals with ceremony dates.hope next week will be good one ?good luck everybody

KODO
Newly Registered

Post by KODO » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:44 am

wandererz wrote:Pink letter arrived today after 23 months (April 2010 application). April 1st ceremony date.

Having called up last week, one of the Mary's said it would be another 3-4months.

From previous posts here, it seems that there have been approvals from Jan to June 2010 already.

Although it remains to be seen how many people from those months have not been approved as yet.

congrats ,,,,,goodluck to those still waiting

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 am

wandererz wrote:Pink letter arrived today after 23 months (April 2010 application). April 1st ceremony date.

wanderez,
so why were u saying people were being given incorrect informations here then , when i said last week, they are gonnna be sending letters to 2010 soon. and u were arguing

kaybedab

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 am

wanderez,
so why were u arguing last week then, when i said they are gonna be sending approval letters to 2010 soon
kaybedab

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 am

My friend got approval as well applied in may 2010 invited for april 1 st ceremony

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:17 am

jambalap when did your friend got approval ?what basic your friend applied .your friend also got approval and ceremony dates together? can you please share with us

sridharv7
Newly Registered

Post by sridharv7 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:29 am

Hi wandererz

one question. Did you updated your WCATT samp to your citizenship application. Is WCATT will speedup the citizenship process ..?

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:48 am

I applied in Feb 2010 and nothing as yet.... for those who got approvals, were you asked for further documentations before the approval was issued

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:36 am

another friend got his approval this mornning and invitation for april 1 ceremony as well( he applied july 2010)
kaybedab

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:04 pm

kaybe wrote:
wanderez,
so why were u arguing last week then, when i said they are gonna be sending approval letters to 2010 soon

errrm...because statements like the one below were just generalizations without substantiated proof. And that kind of stuff just gets peoples hopes up for no reason at all, only to be let down later.
Believe me, i've been through it several times over the past 2 years.
The only certain thing is when you have the approval letter in your hand.

IQU wrote:brilliant.so finally in coming weeks all the 2010 applicants will getting a decision.so than they will processing the 2011 applicant.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:07 pm

batakooji wrote:I applied in Feb 2010 and nothing as yet.... for those who got approvals, were you asked for further documentations before the approval was issued
No further documentation asked for.
However, i had previously sent in updated copies of P21 for the 2 years since the application was submitted.

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:15 pm

wandererz wrote:
kaybe wrote:
wanderez,

errrm...because statements like the one below were just generalizations without substantiated proof. And that kind of stuff just gets peoples hopes up for no reason at all, only to be let down later.

IQU wrote:brilliant.so finally in coming weeks all the 2010 applicants will getting a decision.so than they will processing the 2011 applicant.
I completely agree with
wandererz when you generalize and say all 2010 applicants will receive decisions then hopes will be increased as you guys might know still there are people form 2009 waiting for decision. Please stop speculating If you say 2010 applicants will be processed in coming months back up with data (any statement from minister or concerned authorities). If you are just hoping please don't put statements here. This forum is to share legitimate information the only problem with speculation is it increases hopes of some one which may not turn true

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:46 pm

jambalap wrote:
wandererz wrote:
kaybe wrote:
wanderez,

I completely agree with
wandererz when you generalize and say all 2010 applicants will receive decisions then hopes will be increased as you guys might know still there are people form 2009 waiting for decision. Please stop speculating If you say 2010 applicants will be processed in coming months back up with data (any statement from minister or concerned authorities). If you are just hoping please don't put statements here. This forum is to share legitimate information the only problem with speculation is it increases hopes of some one which may not turn true
jambalap,
did anyone say all 2010( maybe u should read carefully before u say something.if u have problem with ur own application,better u call them by urself)
kaybedab

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:49 pm

jambalap,
did anyone say all 2010( maybe u should read carefully before u say something.if u have problem with ur own application,better u call them by urself)
I haven't yet applied I will be this year. Yes the quote from IQU say all 2010 will be getting final decision

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:50 pm

kaybe wrote:
jambalap wrote:
wandererz wrote:
kaybe wrote:
wanderez,

I completely agree with
jambalap,
there is the quote saying all 2010 applications are processed in coming weeks. I haven't applied my application yet will be doing in coming months and hope by then I see the average processing time down to 6 months officially on INIS website:)

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:54 pm

jambalap wrote:
kaybe wrote:
jambalap wrote:
wandererz wrote:

I completely agree with
jambalap,
there is the quote saying all 2010 applications are processed in coming weeks. I haven't applied my application yet will be doing in coming months and hope by then I see the average processing time down to 6 months officially on INIS website:)
is it officially 6 months on the INIS website? ( u havent even apply yet)
kaybedab

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:10 pm

kaybe wrote: is it officially 6 months on the INIS website? ( u havent even apply yet)
I haven't applied my application yet will be doing in coming months and hope by then I see the average processing time down to 6 months officially on INIS website:)
I said by the time I apply which is in few months time I hope it will be officially 6 months time frame that's what I said I never said its now 6 month time frame. I don't know where you got it from. :(. I think that answers your 2 questions

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:36 pm

I am from May 2010 and nothing yet. 2 weeks ago one of the Mary told me "waiting for garda".