ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:18 am

Believe2013 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
It's possible to remain in the EU but refuse to abide by all rules just as they did with bailing out other member states in distress.
They can remain in EU but refuse to accept the ECHR rules.
Good evening all

Not possible at all. The Brits ratified the Treaty of Rome 1958 and maastricht treaty 1992 - the ECHR is a fundamental component of those treaties. Well if people vote UKIP - Labour will return to power and that's inevitable yay!!!
@Believe2013, never say never mate! The Tories hate the ECHR because they want total dominion over this nation, as they've had unfairly in the past. The ECHR would be replaced by a British Bill of Rights, please don't rule it out. They want to take away people's right not just for immigrants but also everyone's right such as workers right......
May's explicit statement followed David Cameron's hint on Sunday that the Tories were openly considering the "nuclear option" of withdrawing from the ECHR, despite warnings from the attorney general, Dominic Grieve, and others, of the damage to Britain's international standing.

These are vagabonds in power, I share this news not to depress people but to zero our minds, to be fore warned is to be fore armed. If we know what is coming, we will know how to prepare for it.

It is well!
Well the only way to do that is to isolate themselves and leave the EU all together which no prime minister is ballsy enough to do at the moment. Talk of Repatriating powers from Brussels and implementing the British Bill of rights, abolishing the EU time directive is all a political gimmick to keep the eurosceptics in the cons party happy and keep UKIP at bay.
My good friend, time will tell. I hope that day will never come! :lol:
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

Keisha

Hiya beautiful people

Post by Keisha » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:44 am

Father-God,I pray that you may deal with our application forms that are being passed through strange hands.Father-God,we ask you in the name of Your Only Son Jesus that whom-ever deals with our application-forms,let it be a person with a good heart.We rebuke any hinderance that maybe against our application forms.Your word says:NO weapon formed against shall prosper in Jesus Name...AMEN!!

*waves*...Morning bloggers and hope you still keeping the faith that all shall go well!I welcome all the new bloggers and those who have been granted a stay...Congratulations.

@The Usual suspects....Verbina,Yummymummy,Believe,SDP&those failed to mention,could you please update me with the latest.I went AWOL due to the hustling hence been not blogging that much.Hope all is well with you Guys and Dolls...*wink*.I haven't contacted my solicitor about JR and still trying to pay up the amount due...*sighs*.I pray that God answers for me as I anxiously wait for the outcome!

Have a blessed week and keep the faith!!!

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:54 am

@Whylie...How long did it take for you to get a response from the home-office?They did a boot-leg job and now they want to corner you with their jargon which means zilch.God is gonna fight for you and I pray you get granted a stay!!They will regret the day they refused your application form!

Theses tories wants to do all means to refuse geniune people whilst criminals are having a jol being granted a stay...really now???

elastep

Post by elastep » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:09 am

Hello guys :)
Hope everyone is of good health.
I pray that this new month bring us all good news in Jesus name Amen.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

Why lie
Mood:
Ghana

Post by Why lie » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:45 am

Keisha wrote:@Whylie...How long did it take for you to get a response from the home-office?They did a boot-leg job and now they want to corner you with their jargon which means zilch.God is gonna fight for you and I pray you get granted a stay!!They will regret the day they refused your application form!

Theses tories wants to do all means to refuse geniune people whilst criminals are having a jol being granted a stay...really now???
Hi kisha, my flr O application took a year for a decision to be made ( which was refused). and they took 4 months to respond to my JR.
but i definitely want my £2000 back before i withdraw from court.

Why lie
Mood:
Ghana

Post by Why lie » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:51 am

Believe2013 wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:
Why lie wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:

Thanks for the update. Pls what do you and your solicitor agree to
do
i haven't spoken to my barrister yet , but im thinking of requesting the £2000 i paid for the JR from them before i withdraw . just in case they refuse me again.
Absolutely. According to the letter it sounds not 100% grant of leave but reconsideration which can be refused again. Am just suggesting if possible for your solicitor to write them that you are ready to withdraw the JR with the following conditions:
1. Repayment of your cost £2000
2. Written confirmation with date when the reconsideration will be completed.
I agree with Kukuwife's advice there - I would personally see the JR through because you can still claim that money back when you win your case. If they want to settle before the court proceedings they should do so but not lure you into a trap to withdraw your proceedings. You may withdraw but they are not obliged to grant you so they still can refuse you, I would tread cautiously and stick to the JR till the end
hi there, im sticking to the JR till the end , even though my barrister wants us to withdraw , because in his experience, he thinks they will grant me a stay within a week or 2. but i told him no way!!!

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:03 am

good morning everyone,i have not been able to sign in for days but thank God i can today....i hope everyone is keeping it all together and doing alright ? i pray God almighty answer all yr prayers and grant all yr heart desires...
@verbina dear, how are you ...
@dapson lee, sdp, summer and believe and hope you all are ok?
Last edited by yummymummy3j on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:04 am

@Whylie...All the best with your JR and go through with it coz they know they were wrong in the first place.£2000 is a lot of money and pray that you be granted a stay.So,reckon I will get the response next year and I believe God will be with us every step of this gruelling process!

JR is a miserable money-making scheme trying to make us to be put-off by it!Never...the devil is a liar!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:24 am

@yummymummy @ keisha hallo my ladies! Hope all is well with you! Im fine, thank you for asking! Praying this month brings us some long awaited good news!!
Shouts out to the rest of the crew here! Stay blessed!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:26 am

Why lie wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:
Why lie wrote: i haven't spoken to my barrister yet , but im thinking of requesting the £2000 i paid for the JR from them before i withdraw . just in case they refuse me again.
Absolutely. According to the letter it sounds not 100% grant of leave but reconsideration which can be refused again. Am just suggesting if possible for your solicitor to write them that you are ready to withdraw the JR with the following conditions:
I agree with Kukuwife's advice there - I would personally see the JR through because you can still claim that money back when you win your case. If they want to settle before the court proceedings they should do so but not lure you into a trap to withdraw your proceedings. You may withdraw but they are not obliged to grant you so they still can refuse you, I would tread cautiously and stick to the JR till the end
hi there, im sticking to the JR till the end , even though my barrister wants us to withdraw , because in his experience, he thinks they will grant me a stay within a week or 2. but i told him no way!!!
Well done you! Make sure you reclaim all your costs!

Good morning all

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:47 am

Believe2013 wrote:
Why lie wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:

Good morning all
My brother withdrew and its a year now...they have asked him for extra information to be sent by 3rd of October.....we think we should have stuck with JR considering his case was very strong and would have likely won. If the case is strong enough stick with JR. Why does your lawyer want to withdraw?????

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:58 am

GoodMorning family and happy new month to you (Our month of divine expectation). Congratulations to those that have been granted and to those of us in waiting May the good lord restore to us our faith to hold on.

Father this is our season to harvest all the pain, tears, prayers, fasts that we have sown pls bless us accordingly and bless us with your promises in our lives. Just as Joshua commanded the sun to stand still to deal with the enemies of Israel, May the good lord stand the sun still to fight for our promises and march us into the promise land (the United Kingdom). To those that have been refused, just as The Lord paved way parting the Red Sea, The Lord will part every Red Sea and make way for us to reach our land of expectations. To those of us living from hand to mouth, may the good lord who turned water to wine, 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes into excess and leftovers remained, may he supply our needs excessively so there might enough for the rainy day. As we gather under the umbrella under this forum for safety and comfort, may The Lord send it to us all and to the poor innocent children caught up in this, may the good lord give them strength and the spirit of understanding.

The home office promised us, ground zero applicants (first time applicants) October 21 (end of summer) with 20 days to go, I pray the tears from now till then will be tears of joy. Most importantly may all our applications pass through the hands and hearts of the caseworkers who would carefully look into this application to favour us rather than rush it and to those renewing, a safe passage has been laid out for a straight application. VICTORY IS OURS COS HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!

Hi Verbina (Scorpio "G") how are you and hope you are holding up nicely down that end?, yummymummy3j how are the family and thank you for your prayers, it is what keeps us sane, Believe2013, thank you for your advice, SDP, Keisha, summer2013, call me dude, God's Authority, Shondra Sharma, SDP, GodGives and others that I forgot pls do forgive me. May the good lord strengthen our faith in times like this and may we rejoice very soon AMEN.

Why lie
Mood:
Ghana

Post by Why lie » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:05 pm

CrystalNewbie wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
Why lie wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:

Good morning all
My brother withdrew and its a year now...they have asked him for extra information to be sent by 3rd of October.....we think we should have stuck with JR considering his case was very strong and would have likely won. If the case is strong enough stick with JR. Why does your lawyer want to withdraw?????
my case is strong i have 6 year old british child and british partner been here 10 yrs. i think my barrrister wants me to withdraw so i can just get off his case. (in my opinion ) but he reckons in his experience, im likely to be granted in a week or 2 if i withdraw. but im sticking to it and claiming my money back

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:11 pm

dapsonlee wrote:GoodMorning family and happy new month to you (Our month of divine expectation). Congratulations to those that have been granted and to those of us in waiting May the good lord restore to us our faith to hold on.

Father this is our season to harvest all the pain, tears, prayers, fasts that we have sown pls bless us accordingly and bless us with your promises in our lives. Just as Joshua commanded the sun to stand still to deal with the enemies of Israel, May the good lord stand the sun still to fight for our promises and march us into the promise land (the United Kingdom). To those that have been refused, just as The Lord paved way parting the Red Sea, The Lord will part every Red Sea and make way for us to reach our land of expectations. To those of us living from hand to mouth, may the good lord who turned water to wine, 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes into excess and leftovers remained, may he supply our needs excessively so there might enough for the rainy day. As we gather under the umbrella under this forum for safety and comfort, may The Lord send it to us all and to the poor innocent children caught up in this, may the good lord give them strength and the spirit of understanding.

The home office promised us, ground zero applicants (first time applicants) October 21 (end of summer) with 20 days to go, I pray the tears from now till then will be tears of joy. Most importantly may all our applications pass through the hands and hearts of the caseworkers who would carefully look into this application to favour us rather than rush it and to those renewing, a safe passage has been laid out for a straight application. VICTORY IS OURS COS HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!

Hi Verbina (Scorpio "G") how are you and hope you are holding up nicely down that end?, yummymummy3j how are the family and thank you for your prayers, it is what keeps us sane, Believe2013, thank you for your advice, SDP, Keisha, summer2013, call me dude, God's Authority, Shondra Sharma, SDP, GodGives and others that I forgot pls do forgive me. May the good lord strengthen our faith in times like this and may we rejoice very soon AMEN.

Amen to your words hun! I didnt realise they promised to complete first time apps before 21st october! 3 weeks to go! I so hope they ll manage to meet that deadline!!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:12 pm

dapsonlee wrote:GoodMorning family and happy new month to you (Our month of divine expectation). Congratulations to those that have been granted and to those of us in waiting May the good lord restore to us our faith to hold on.

Keisha & yummymummy and Dapsonlee
Thank you for your knockout prayers!
Dear Miss Verbs, your letter was a touch of class! it cheered me up!I do hope it happens soon! You have been stalwart!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:23 pm

verbina wrote:

Amen to your words hun! I didnt realise they promised to complete first time apps before 21st october! 3 weeks to go! I so hope they ll manage to meet that deadline!!
Well when I kept calling up until September that's what they said. I have been told off by believe2013 not to bother so burnt my super hero cape calling that number. Lots of teeth, lips and nostrils on the phone with lies. Hopefully a miracle is on its way. Any update on your case? Pls give me some good news!!! 😳.

ontothenext
Newly Registered

Post by ontothenext » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Why lie wrote:
CrystalNewbie wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
Why lie wrote:

Good morning all
my case is strong i have 6 year old british child and british partner been here 10 yrs. i think my barrrister wants me to withdraw so i can just get off his case. (in my opinion ) but he reckons in his experience, im likely to be granted in a week or 2 if i withdraw. but im sticking to it and claiming my money back
Your case is pretty STRONG! These HO people just like wasting their time and resources. I think you should HIT them with the JR. The letter they wrote you doesn't sound so convincing. Would you mind sharing why your initial application was refused?

Why lie
Mood:
Ghana

Post by Why lie » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:32 pm

ontothenext wrote:
Why lie wrote:
CrystalNewbie wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:

Good morning all
Your case is pretty STRONG! These HO people just like wasting their time and resources. I think you should HIT them with the JR. The letter they wrote you doesn't sound so convincing. Would you mind sharing why your initial application was refused?
It was just the general refusal letter they give out nowadays :
i havent lived here more than 20 years, i still have ties back home . blah blah.....

progeny5kay

help please!

Post by progeny5kay » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi everyone can anyone please tell me if home office contact the dwp, inland revenue and council this is because my partner received child tax credit as a single person and when i moved in we declared to council and so on but we never thought to say anything about the child tax as my partner thought it makes no difference but we just found out that we need to have told them when i need a letter to send to home office to proof 2 years residence at the address because they asked for more documents even though it doesn't change the amount of child tax my kids get and now they said we have to pay the money back because we didn't tell them that i am living there and i have checked they pay the same amount for couples or single and also i have contacted council to send an old council tax bill and the guy first said the system won't allow because there was adjustment on my partner's benefit but in the end he went and said he has been able to do it but there will be some sort of outstanding on the bill but we should ignore it as this is just the system, but am kind of worry this might affect my application, i just want to know if anybody had experience similar to this please i will be glad to hear from you
God don't like ugly, God don't like no quitters believe me when I tell you things always get better, keep ya head up!!!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:15 pm

No babe :( no good news for me . Still though we better all tighten up our super hero belts and hope we only got about a month of waiting to go! So jel of them fancy little smilies of yours!! Too cute! =)

Hadassah
Newly Registered

Waiting

Post by Hadassah » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Hello every1, i am so glad I found this forum. Reading thru all d posts here for some weeks have so far given me courage to continue holding on. Thanks to every1 on here and a big AMEN to all the prayers said here. Please I ll really like to know if anybody has got an idea on how long it takes the HO to make a decision after they have written to ask for more documents giving deadline to the day they must get it. I will be grateful to read a reply on this soon pls. Thanks!

verbina
Russia

Re: Waiting

Post by verbina » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Hadassah wrote:Hello every1, i am so glad I found this forum. Reading thru all d posts here for some weeks have so far given me courage to continue holding on. Thanks to every1 on here and a big AMEN to all the prayers said here. Please I ll really like to know if anybody has got an idea on how long it takes the HO to make a decision after they have written to ask for more documents giving deadline to the day they must get it. I will be grateful to read a reply on this soon pls. Thanks!
Hi hun! Welcome to the forum!! Well i dont think anybody can say exactly how long it takes after you sent the additional docs, but usually it takes somewhere around 3-4 weeks to get the answer. Is it a fresh application?

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Thank you for your prayers daponlee and keisha. Let's all hold on to God. This month of October is our month of favour in Jesus name. Our month of testimonies in Jesus name. I got a letter from Ukba that l will hear from them in two weeks. The good lord is on our case. He shall begin to move for us. Where ever our files are the spirit of God shall move the case workers to start making decisions in Jesus name Amen.
Godgives

Hadassah
Newly Registered

Post by Hadassah » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks for d reply. Yes ,it is a fresh application n it's been in since October 2012.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: help please!

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:51 pm

progeny5kay wrote:Hi everyone can anyone please tell me if home office contact the dwp, inland revenue and council this is because my partner received child tax credit as a single person and when i moved in we declared to council and so on but we never thought to say anything about the child tax as my partner thought it makes no difference but we just found out that we need to have told them when i need a letter to send to home office to proof 2 years residence at the address because they asked for more documents even though it doesn't change the amount of child tax my kids get and now they said we have to pay the money back because we didn't tell them that i am living there and i have checked they pay the same amount for couples or single and also i have contacted council to send an old council tax bill and the guy first said the system won't allow because there was adjustment on my partner's benefit but in the end he went and said he has been able to do it but there will be some sort of outstanding on the bill but we should ignore it as this is just the system, but am kind of worry this might affect my application, i just want to know if anybody had experience similar to this please i will be glad to hear from you
From most people who have posted around the forum, these individuals tend to perform checks and pay off whatever they owe before applications are made cos you really don't wanna leave anything to chance. A lady on here was denied just because she was owing the NHS after she gave birth. The secret is to not have anything outstanding cos they really do check before granting visas or extension. God is on your side. In the mean time have a look at this document from page 28 it might help on what checks are being made and how it could help or affect you

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

Goodluck!!!