ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 pm

jambalap .............. i just write what was told by citizenship divsion .i just mention they are dealing with 2010 applicant now.if you look from previous week post it will make sense 2010 applicant are getting there results.why is it not true :o :o :o also if you read more post they are dealing with backload i know still there is people waiting from 2007.but they cant clear all the 2010 applicant within 1 batch.i was criticies before putting the ceremony date 1 april in this website early on.so alot of people think it was joke but know people got the invitation to 1 april. i cant see any problem if someone want to share their expericence in this website what is the problem.i am not recommding any lawyer or authurity who you can apply your application deal fast ? i am just sharing the truth. so i just welcome all the users to come forward share theirs experience? :lol: :roll: :lol: is anyone else got his/her approval today ?

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:13 pm

IQU wrote:jambalap .............. i just write what was told by citizenship divsion .i just mention they are dealing with 2010 applicant now.if you look from previous week post it will make sense 2010 applicant are getting there results.why is it not true :o :o :o also if you read more post they are dealing with backload i know still there is people waiting from 2007.but they cant clear all the 2010 applicant within 1 batch.i was criticies before putting the ceremony date 1 april in this website early on.so alot of people think it was joke but know people got the invitation to 1 april. i cant see any problem if someone want to share their expericence in this website what is the problem.i am not recommding any lawyer or authurity who you can apply your application deal fast ? i am just sharing the truth. so i just welcome all the users to come forward share theirs experience? :lol: :roll: :lol: is anyone else got his/her approval today ?
IQU,
dont mind them , they are here to voice their anger( instead of calling INIS), a friend of mine who applied in july 2010 got his approval today with the form to attend the ceremony in april 1
kaybedab

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:22 pm

kaybe wrote:
IQU wrote:jambalap .............. i just write what was told by citizenship divsion .i just mention they are dealing with 2010 applicant now.if you look from previous week post it will make sense 2010 applicant are getting there results.why is it not true :o :o :o also if you read more post they are dealing with backload i know still there is people waiting from 2007.but they cant clear all the 2010 applicant within 1 batch.i was criticies before putting the ceremony date 1 april in this website early on.so alot of people think it was joke but know people got the invitation to 1 april. i cant see any problem if someone want to share their expericence in this website what is the problem.i am not recommding any lawyer or authurity who you can apply your application deal fast ? i am just sharing the truth. so i just welcome all the users to come forward share theirs experience? :lol: :roll: :lol: is anyone else got his/her approval today ?
IQU,
dont mind them , they are here to voice their anger( instead of calling INIS), a friend of mine who applied in july 2010 got his approval today with the form to attend the ceremony in april 1
I am not angry up on nay one. As said by IQU earlier if all the 2010 applications are dealt in coming weeks I will be more than happy. As I said before if all the back log gets done by the time I apply I get my decision in 6 months. IQU if the information saying all 2010 applications are going to get decision in few weeks to you is provided by INIS please say that as well going forward. I appreciate your time and your contribution to this forum. I know people thought April 1st is wrong because it is fools day but you are the first to post the information in the forum. To quote what earlier said is if you have information please qoute the source thats all I said and no generalisation statements I never discouraged.Kaybe I hope I made it clear.

sunilappat
Newly Registered

Post by sunilappat » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Read page 320 and 321 kaybe. Yes you said that your cousin got information that all 2010 are dealt with and waiting for ministers approval and they are dealing with 2011.... Poor Iqu fell for it too. Then you have tried to say that there might be some cases where there are traffic offences not dealt with. I know you will try to deny again. Last time Iqu sage was trying to reason this too. Do you know each other or ? Anyway I wish kaybe Iqu and everyone best of luck. One thing is sure .. Minister and team are doing their best to get through the back log. I got mine today. Applied in June 2010. I got blue sheet not pink. Invitation plus form to say that I have enclosed green card draft and 2 photos.

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:59 pm

sunilappat wrote:Read page 320 and 321 kaybe. Yes you said that your cousin got information that all 2010 are dealt with and waiting for ministers approval and they are dealing with 2011.... Poor Iqu fell for it too. Then you have tried to say that there might be some cases where there are traffic offences not dealt with. I know you will try to deny again. Last time Iqu sage was trying to reason this too. Do you know each other or ? Anyway I wish kaybe Iqu and everyone best of luck. One thing is sure .. Minister and team are doing their best to get through the back log. I got mine today. Applied in June 2010. I got blue sheet not pink. Invitation plus form to say that I have enclosed green card draft and 2 photos.
sunilappat,
i think u are to cause argument
kaybedab

palmidar
Newly Registered

hwo to pay 950euro fee?

Post by palmidar » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Hi, today I received pink paper. They write there, that 950euro fee must be send by bank draft or postal order, but I dont know bank account number of them. Can you tell me how way is possible to pay this money (950 euro)?

KODO
Newly Registered

Re: hwo to pay 950euro fee?

Post by KODO » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:59 pm

palmidar wrote:Hi, today I received pink paper. They write there, that 950euro fee must be send by bank draft or postal order, but I dont know bank account number of them. Can you tell me how way is possible to pay this money (950 euro)?

hi congrats go to post office and buy POSTAL ORDER for 950euros take your letter there so they can see whom you are paying it to ,,,,don,t forget to register the requirement, your gnib,2 pics,postal order etc hope this help/?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 am

congrats to all who got their approvals recently ? i hope we will be the next one. good luck everybody for incoming weeks.............................................................................................................................

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:21 am

IQU wrote:congrats to all who got their approvals recently ? i hope we will be the next one. good luck everybody for incoming weeks.............................................................................................................................
IQU you are very good.... hopefully we will get the pink paper soon :)

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:26 am

i dont know why they are delaying so late .i hope we will get next

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:13 am

IQU wrote:i dont know why they are delaying so late .i hope we will get next
Hi guys,
looks like inis are definitely processing 2010 Jan to June 2010 over the past week...another friend of mine received his pink form today along with invitation for april 1st ceremony and request for payment of 950 euros....hopefully next week they are able to process the latter half of 2010...still awaiting mine...applied in Dec 2010 on basis of 5 year work permit ... 8)

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:58 am

Hello,

Could everybody abide please by rules of these forums as not to give people false hope as lots of 2009 and early 2010 have not got their approval yet ....... and by the way lots of them are straightforward applications

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 am

but there is good few of them from 2007-2010 still awaiting for decision.but truth is that citizenship divsion dealing with 2010 application right now.if you look the previous post last 2 weeks 2010 applicant got theirs approvals recently.

KODO
Newly Registered

Post by KODO » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:54 pm

IQU wrote:but there is good few of them from 2007-2010 still awaiting for decision.but truth is that citizenship divsion dealing with 2010 application right now.if you look the previous post last 2 weeks 2010 applicant got theirs approvals recently.

my friend wife got approval yesterday she apply aprill 2010 gudluck guys its coming soon

samchoopra

need advise

Post by samchoopra » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:11 pm

hello please some one advice me in one matter.I made a new passport am i need to send the copy of my new passport to citizenship department.because at a moment they have the notarized copy of my previous passport.is this really important to send them new passport copy that i have made and will it should me notarized ?
are they confirm the passport number with immigration.because my new passport is registered in the immigration now and i am afraid that if citizenship division will check my passport number with immigration so immigration might don't have the number of my previous passport i have given to citizenship division.
please some one advice me i shell be very thankful for help.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:59 pm

yes,you better send them passport colour copy notarised.good luck

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Re: need advise

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 am

samchoopra wrote:hello please some one advice me in one matter.I made a new passport am i need to send the copy of my new passport to citizenship department.because at a moment they have the notarized copy of my previous passport.is this really important to send them new passport copy that i have made and will it should me notarized ?
are they confirm the passport number with immigration.because my new passport is registered in the immigration now and i am afraid that if citizenship division will check my passport number with immigration so immigration might don't have the number of my previous passport i have given to citizenship division.
please some one advice me i shell be very thankful for help.
from my experience, I renewed my passport during the citizenship process and they did not ask for the new passprt copy and right now I'm already Irish citizen, good luck to you and all
peace on you

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm

i hope next week will be good for us. good luck everybody

ad 307
Newly Registered

Post by ad 307 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:10 pm

I hope so i applied in feb 2010.

Jaja4me2
Newly Registered

Post by Jaja4me2 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:53 pm

The waiting is almost over, I hope we all get good news this week, or sometimes soon.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:53 am

is anybody got his/her approval this morning ?

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:13 am

IQU wrote:is anybody got his/her approval this morning ?
Yeah i got my long term residency today but no word on naturalisation status yet.I am no longer interested in LTR now since its costing 500 euros .I would rather wait for another 2 weeks and if no word from INIS,i will probably send in my LTR.From my colleagues` experiences it does not look like you need any LTR neither does it seem to hasten the process any sooner.

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:14 am

IQU wrote:is anybody got his/her approval this morning ?
Still waiting..... I think Post man is the one of the VIP for the members of this forum :D

xxxtieee

Post by xxxtieee » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Applied in May 2010 based on 5 years residency. Approval letter received on 17th Feb 2012 and invited for April 1.

Things are moving quickly in the right direction. Thanks to the new government.

Thanks everyone for your support and good luck.
-xxxtieee-

ImmigrationLawyer
Member of Standing

Post by ImmigrationLawyer » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Has there been a poll done on this website of applicants waiting 2 years + and the country they are from? IME it seems to be people from Muslim countries where there are islamic terrosist groups operating? Sounds a little dramatic but the facts would seem to back this up. Everyone I know waiting 2-3 years + is from either: Somalia, Pakistan, Iran or Afghanistan.