ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:26 pm

waitingcitizen wrote:My application is based on 5yrs residency and recently got LTR but as per the information i have they fasttrack LTR approved applications in 2011 and they are not doing so in 2012.Hopefully they would do so in coming months.
How long in total it took you to get your LTR?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 pm

[quote="alpha_1"][quote="IQU"]alpha you did not recieve the new ref number yet.did you send them your recent p 60 ?[/quote]

Yes I got the new reference number and person id. I also sent the updated P60. i think next 2 week alot of new approval going to issues.they always issue few thousands approvals before citizenship ceremonies.............? good luck alpha

viking

Citizenship Ceremony Date(s) & Info.

Post by viking » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi Friends,

Does any one has any idea on the turn around timing reg. getting Oath Date confirmaton upon submission of precsrcibe fee&docs

(my docs.were delivered to the Citizenship Dept., on 5th March and haven't heard back yet!)

Any help/info. much appreciated.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:24 pm

when did you got your approvals ?can you please share with us when did you applied ?what basic did you applied ?

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:37 pm

alpha_1 --> My LTR was filed on aug-11 .. still waiting .. i think they want my visa to be renewed ( june-12) to give me a LTR

its all in the money not to do with fast track or slow track :-)

thanks
*$

salem66
Newly Registered

Post by salem66 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:42 am

starbuck wrote:alpha_1 --> My LTR was filed on aug-11 .. still waiting .. i think they want my visa to be renewed ( june-12) to give me a LTR

thanks
*$
Income Generated from Fees
In 2011, the fee income generated from visa charges, re-entry fees, registration fees, naturalisation and long-term residency and other fees amounted to €29m.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Im ... o%20follow

viking

Citizenship Ceremony Date(s) & Info.

Post by viking » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:11 am

IQU wrote:when did you got your approvals ?can you please share with us when did you applied ?what basic did you applied ?
To answer your question above, I applied in Oct'10, approved in Oct'11(ICT Prof. Stamp 4) but could not apply for the ceremony as I was away during that periods hence I sent prescribed Fee and GNIB card in March'11 and they were recevied by the Dept. on 5th March since then I'm waiting for the Ceremony confirmation date(s) from them.

Did you know the current turnaround timelines on the above, if yes pls.comment accordingly!.

Thanks

Soco

Re: Citizenship Ceremony Date(s) & Info.

Post by Soco » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:29 am

viking wrote:
IQU wrote:when did you got your approvals ?can you please share with us when did you applied ?what basic did you applied ?
To answer your question above, I applied in Oct'10, approved in Oct'11(ICT Prof. Stamp 4) but could not apply for the ceremony as I was away during that periods hence I sent prescribed Fee and GNIB card in March'11 and they were recevied by the Dept. on 5th March since then I'm waiting for the Ceremony confirmation date(s) from them.

Did you know the current turnaround timelines on the above, if yes pls.comment accordingly!.

Thanks
Hi Viking,

did you send them pay slip for the previuos months! or only GNIB and the fees and pictures!

dose any one know what to send ( documents)once you get the paroval of the LTR!

Regards

soco

viking

Post by viking » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:48 am

Hi Viking,

did you send them pay slip for the previuos months! or only GNIB and the fees and pictures!

dose any one know what to send ( documents)once you get the paroval of the LTR!

Regards

soco[/quote]

Hi soco,

I sent only GNIB ,fees and pictures.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:48 am

[quote="viking"][quote="IQU"]when did you got your approvals ?can you please share with us when did you applied ?what basic did you applied ?[/quote]

[b]Did you know the current turnaround timelines on the above, if yes pls.comment accordingly!.
[/b]

Thanks[/quote]

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 am

congrats for citizenship approval.you unlike going to attend the 1 april ceremony.

xxxtieee

Post by xxxtieee » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:40 am

IQU wrote:
viking wrote:
IQU wrote: but could not apply for the ceremony as I was away during that periods
[/b]
Hate to sound negative, but you might be in for a good wait.

The reason is a statement in the latest approval letters to the effect that: 'if you miss the invitation, they will try to accommodate you in another ceremony - but there will be CONSIDERABLE delay in arranging that." It is not exactly in the same words, but means this.
-xxxtieee-

KODO
Newly Registered

Post by KODO » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:54 am

viking wrote:

Thanks

HI i got invitation this week 12/3/12 i was waiting like 3 weeks after i pay 950euros you can still get it good luck

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:32 pm

starbuck wrote:alpha_1 --> My LTR was filed on aug-11 .. still waiting .. i think they want my visa to be renewed ( june-12) to give me a LTR

thanks
*$
Thats right if your visa is near then its possible. Processing is not chronological based, its based on how can they get more money..... unfortunately this is the un-said truth.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:38 pm

[quote="alpha_1"][quote="starbuck"]alpha_1 --> My LTR was filed on aug-11 .. still waiting .. i think they want my visa to be renewed ( june-12) to give me a LTR

thanks
*$[/quote]

Thats right if your visa is near then its possible. Processing is not chronological based, its based on how can they get more money..... unfortunately this is the un-said truth.

viking

Post by viking » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:08 pm

xxxtieee wrote:
IQU wrote:
viking wrote:
IQU wrote: but could not apply for the ceremony as I was away during that periods
[/b]
Hate to sound negative, but you might be in for a good wait.

The reason is a statement in the latest approval letters to the effect that: 'if you miss the invitation, they will try to accommodate you in another ceremony - but there will be CONSIDERABLE delay in arranging that." It is not exactly in the same words, but means this.
Hi There,

The fact is that I did not miss the invitation, I was away when the Dept., sent approval letter in October and I only returned back to Ireland in March and I've realised that my application has been approved and so I did posted Fee,GNIB&Photos accordingly.(in short I saw approval in March and applied in March first week and was delivered to the Dept. on March 5th)

Does this ring the bell!
Thank You

viking

Post by viking » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:13 pm

KODO wrote:
viking wrote:

Thanks

HI i got invitation this week 12/3/12 i was waiting like 3 weeks after i pay 950euros you can still get it good luck
Thanks Mate - just curious when did you post exactly the Fee & when is your Ceremony Date fixed next?

KODO
Newly Registered

Post by KODO » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 pm

viking wrote:
KODO wrote:
viking wrote:

Thanks

Thanks Mate - just curious when did you post exactly the Fee & when is your Ceremony Date fixed next?

apply 2009 december...got approval letter on friday 17th febuary 2012..paid 950,gnib,picture the next day at GPO dublin on sartuday 18th febuary 2012 very fast by me,,,,got blue invitation letter on monday 12th march for ceremony for 1/04/12 at 11.00am thats like waiting 3 to 4 weeks hope this help goodluck

viking

Post by viking » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:21 am

KODO wrote:
viking wrote:
KODO wrote:
viking wrote:

Thanks

apply 2009 december...got approval letter on friday 17th febuary 2012..paid 950,gnib,picture the next day at GPO dublin on sartuday 18th febuary 2012 very fast by me,,,,got blue invitation letter on monday 12th march for ceremony for 1/04/12 at 11.00am thats like waiting 3 to 4 weeks hope this help goodluck
Much obliged mate, indeed.

Sam Witwickey
Newly Registered

Post by Sam Witwickey » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 am

[quote="IQU"][quote="alpha_1"][quote="IQU"]alpha you did not recieve the new ref number yet.did you send them your recent p 60 ?[/quote]

Yes I got the new reference number and person id. I also sent the updated P60. i think next 2 week alot of new approval going to issues.they always issue few thousands approvals before citizenship ceremonies.............? good luck alpha[/quote]

IQU- u hv updated us with info most of the time- i thank you for that, for me i sent my p60 n payslips updates from last week n got reply yesterday..i got new reference number and im from Oct 2010(68/9***/10)..they reply saying my application ''is being process in normal way with a view to establishing wheather you meet the statutory conditions for granting naturalisation and will be submitted to the minister for decision''...i've been in country since 2000 under work permit n IBC05 n WCATT stamp 5...never claim social welfare n no criminal whatsoever...i hope there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!...

:lol: :lol: [/quote]

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:21 pm

everybody good luck for next week. hope their will be more approvals issuing next week ????????????

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:24 pm

one of member in this form got her daughter approval yesterday? so its look like more approval going to come next week .......................................................................good luck

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:01 pm

i want to wish evernyone a loveley saint. Patricks day- and all my newly irish citizens. youn are most welcome, enjoy.

chrome
Newly Registered

Citizenship Timeline

Post by chrome » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 am

hi

I got LTR in December 11, sent copy of that to citizenship section and got acknowledgement & new app number. (Both were applied in Apr 11)

Also any estimate by when my app could get approved

Thanks in advance

samchoopra

Re: Citizenship Timeline

Post by samchoopra » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 pm

hi please some somebody help me to explain what is this a new reference number? when i submit my application year ago i have an ref number so why this new ref is being given to applicants.and why its so important to get it when i rang to citizenship division they did not asked me and inform me about any new ref no and also i gave them my old ref no to inquire about my application status. could any 1 pls help me .thanks for this
chrome wrote:hi

I got LTR in December 11, sent copy of that to citizenship section and got acknowledgement & new app number. (Both were applied in Apr 11)

Also any estimate by when my app could get approved

Thanks in advance