ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Qasim if you dont mind could i ask you that when did your partner submit her application?

We are both in queue now :) I assume that we submitted around the same time period and there is just few weeks gap between yours and mine :)

Batley khan the floods in chach(you know what i mean) area has wreaked havoc and it has ruined all crops and has caused massive destruction across the whole region and the Bridge(you know there is only one famous bridge which connects the two provinces) which connects punjab and frontier has been severley hit and has been damaged(Now just imagine the level of water in the both rivers that how high the water had reached as it was flowing over this giant bridge )coz of the Indus river and kabul river flooding,the rise in water coz of heavy rains caused chaos on a huge scale and there was even a rumor that spill ways of tarbella dam were opened(well they did open only one spill way to save the dam) people were freaked out coz of the opening of this giant dam's spill way.GT road was closed for several days and at some places it has washed away.the whole frontier province is still drowned in water.I have never seen such a furious and horrible amount of water before. :(
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:17 pm

tayousaf wrote:My wife collected her passport and has visa stamped dated 7/7/10, just wanted to know if there is a time limit she must travel to uk after getting visa?
Congratulations :) and your partner must travel within three months :)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 pm

batley khan:

i haven travelled to UK as yet wil be sending my husband's passport as dependent application. so thats y i asked which docs need to be notarised here in karachi

SHAHZAD1204
Newly Registered

Post by SHAHZAD1204 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Because the month of ramadan is starting the forst day is a holiday, and then next friday they have a holiday aswell, due to independence day. seems like we are going to be waiting for a while now.

applied 17/05/10.going to be 12 weeks on monday.
hope we all get positive responses inshallah.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:16 pm

navalaviator wrote:Qasim if you dont mind could i ask you that when did your partner submit her application?

We are both in queue now :) I assume that we submitted around the same time period and there is just few weeks gap between yours and mine :)

Batley khan the floods in chach(you know what i mean) area has wreaked havoc and it has ruined all crops and has caused massive destruction across the whole region and the Bridge(you know there is only one famous bridge which connects the two provinces) which connects punjab and frontier has been severley hit and has been damaged(Now just imagine the level of water in the both rivers that how high the water had reached as it was flowing over this giant bridge )coz of the Indus river and kabul river flooding,the rise in water coz of heavy rains caused chaos on a huge scale and there was even a rumor that spill ways of tarbella dam were opened(well they did open only one spill way to save the dam) people were freaked out coz of the opening of this giant dam's spill way.GT road was closed for several days and at some places it has washed away.the whole frontier province is still drowned in water.I have never seen such a furious and horrible amount of water before. :(
Yes my family have been put on alert by authorities, as we only live a few miles from Tarbella dam. That Attock bridge must be at least 100 ft high and if that has been damaged then that is bad news. I have not head from my inlaws who live in Nowshera. I am busy raising as much money as I can and then intend to fly over for a week to hand out the money myself to make sure it gets to the needy people. I dont trust Paksiatni authority . I have raised around £900 so far and as soon as i get £5000 i will bring it over.

By the way our President was seen celebarting in Uk with his son on tv here, Its disgusting at such an awful time for our country. Allah will help us inshallah

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:22 pm

zaynab79 wrote:batley khan:

i haven travelled to UK as yet wil be sending my husband's passport as dependent application. so thats y i asked which docs need to be notarised here in karachi
Brother normally sponsor passport(all pages) is certified.

It is upto applicant which documents he wants to certify.I prefer All translation from Urdu to English are certified.

In Pakitsan it is cheap to certify documents from Nortary Public.I remember I paid R.s150 for all my documents bundle including education documents, Translated documents ect.

To be better side certify most of documents(Not orgional indeed).

It is very cheap.

Ali

alikhan28
BANNED

Post by alikhan28 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 pm

By the way our President was seen celebrating in Uk with his son on TV here, Its disgusting at such an awful time for our country. Allah will help us inshallah.
See what type of selfish and greedy leadership we have.

I can not tell my feelings when I saw him news wearing ugly jean and having a cheap smile on his face.

God bless us all.

Ali

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:36 pm

navalaviator wrote:Any news Kaidee?Q4sim havent seen you around for a while :roll: When you will be submitting?How far you have gone with your application?
No news from kaidee :? Halven't heard back from my MP since the letter he sent me.
There is no ease except that which You make easy, and You make sadness, if You wish, easy

c4_2007

Post by c4_2007 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:43 pm

I think the situation of the Muslim Leadership is summarised by the words of Shaykhul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah who said:

"This is why those who are in authority are of two groups: the scholars and the rulers. If they are upright, the people will be upright; if they are corrupt, the people will be corrupt."

As they say, our leaders are a reflection of our nation...May Allah help all the Muslims in need around the world and the Muslims suffering from the floods in Pakistan. Indeed Allah is able to everything!

Anyway that people can contribute to the 5K target you have set yourself..BatleyKhan?
Tues 04/05/2010 - App submitted Lahore
Wed 05/05/2010 - App forwarded to Islamabad OC.
Mon 17/05/10 - Visa Application is under process at British High Commission
Tue 29/06/19 - HR contacted
Thur 22/07/10- Email to confirm decision Made

tellmenow

Re: Mp

Post by tellmenow » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:44 pm

humtum wrote:Hi all
I applied on19/05 Mitpur.12th week started yesterday.I emailed my Mp yesterday morning and she called me back today that my wife was issued the visa on 03/08 and it's will take another 3 to 4 weeks before she will get call from Gerry.
I never had any call from Bhc myself or my empolyer.
Mp said she will sent me the letter to my home address confirming this.she was very helpful [/code]
did your mp email them? my mp sent a letter yesterday. i've asked them to email as the response time is immediate by the looks of it.

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:03 pm

hey guys! my HR department was contacted today. uk border agency couldnt do it by phone so they sent an email to my HR lady and she said it was in the format of a questionnaire. my 12 weeks is officially on the 16th of august or if you want to look at it like my husband does, its next week on the 9th of august (hes counting the day since we submitted)

might send bhc another email and harass them abit more on my case...

SF786

Post by SF786 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Kaidee our decision got made on the same day! InshaAllah hopefully not long to go now :roll:
"If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

zmk2

Post by zmk2 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:14 pm

SALAM,

My status changed today to Ready for collection, Plz do dua that my wife gets the visa. Hope My mp got it right, May ALLAH make it easy for every1.

submitted on 06/05/10
employer contacted on 29/06/10
Decision made on 06/07/10
ready for collection:05/08/10
When you feel all alone in this world
And there's nobody to count your tears
Just remember, no matter where you are
Allah knows
Allah knows
[Moderator edit]

corrado

Post by corrado » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:37 am

c4_2007 wrote:Anyway that people can contribute to the 5K target you have set yourself..BatleyKhan?
I would also like to contribute if there is a way? I have a lot of family in the affected areas.

Tweety
Newly Registered

Post by Tweety » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:04 am

zmk2 inshallah ur wife will get a visa :) please remember all of us in ur prays too :D

Tweety
Newly Registered

Post by Tweety » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:10 am

As our 12 weeks our over my husband sent email 2 embassy and recieved a reply back by sayin they got the application but still they havent made a decision yet.

I dont understand why they r taking a long time to process our application. everyone who has applied with us their decisions r already been made and they are receving their paper work back. This is making me worried :cry:

zmk2

Post by zmk2 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:32 am

Tweety wrote:As our 12 weeks our over my husband sent email 2 embassy and recieved a reply back by sayin they got the application but still they havent made a decision yet.

I dont understand why they r taking a long time to process our application. everyone who has applied with us their decisions r already been made and they are receving their paper work back. This is making me worried :cry:

dont worry InshALLAH everything will be alright. I always say to my wife let them take their time but atleast they should give us the visa.May ALLAH make it easy for every1.
When you feel all alone in this world
And there's nobody to count your tears
Just remember, no matter where you are
Allah knows
Allah knows
[Moderator edit]

SF786

Post by SF786 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:13 am

Zmk2 you'll get it inshaAllah! Can I ask which vac you applied at bro?
"If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:56 am

corrado wrote:
c4_2007 wrote:Anyway that people can contribute to the 5K target you have set yourself..BatleyKhan?
I would also like to contribute if there is a way? I have a lot of family in the affected areas.
Corrado

Thanks for your offer of a donation. I have never thought about recieving donations from members of te forum. Most of what I am doing is from family and friends, works collegaues, at my local masjid.

I supose if any member wants to pay anything into my collection, they could transfer it straight into my bank accounts, where my £900 so far is stashed away.

If you want to donate anything I will give you my bank account detail and you can do a bank transfer if you like.

Alternatively you can give it to other charity who are collecting.

I was hoping that when I collect £5000 I would fly over there and make sure the people who really deserve the money gets it and that it does not go into corrupt officials peoples pockets.

Thanks
Ayub Khan

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:08 am

hey everyone,

i jsut want to inquire that i got my visa in feb 2009 hence for extension the rules under below mentioned category wil apply to me?

Extension applications- Applications for leave to remain where the applicant has, or last had, leave as a Highly Skilled Migrant, as a Writer, Composer or Artist, Self-employed Lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant under the rules in place before 31 March 2009

appreciate a feedback on this. i am just doing my research on extension beforehand.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:54 am

zaynab79 wrote:hey everyone,

i jsut want to inquire that i got my visa in feb 2009 hence for extension the rules under below mentioned category wil apply to me?

Extension applications- Applications for leave to remain where the applicant has, or last had, leave as a Highly Skilled Migrant, as a Writer, Composer or Artist, Self-employed Lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant under the rules in place before 31 March 2009

appreciate a feedback on this. i am just doing my research on extension beforehand.
Please post your queries in the appropriate forum. This thread is for settlement EC applications from Pakistan ... and your query is regarding PBS extension. Not a good thing to *repeatedly* post queries irrelevant to the stated subject of the discussion.

This said, the answer to your query is clearly explained in the Tier 1 (General) policy guidance.

regards

tellmenow

Post by tellmenow » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 pm

zmk2 wrote:SALAM,

My status changed today to Ready for collection, Plz do dua that my wife gets the visa. Hope My mp got it right, May ALLAH make it easy for every1.

submitted on 06/05/10
employer contacted on 29/06/10
Decision made on 06/07/10
ready for collection:05/08/10
was the visa issued?

Tweety
Newly Registered

Post by Tweety » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:06 pm

zmk2 we r waiting to hear the good news. let us knw soon :D inshallah it will be a good news

shazadkhan4545
Newly Registered

visa

Post by shazadkhan4545 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:30 pm

hi ppl,

salaam everyone, i wanted to find out if i got 3months bank statements and 3 months payslips..is that ok? and my balance will show about £350 free income after my expenditure.i get paid £1200.
can someone plz help me? who has already submitted their paperwork so i can get some advice.

thanks

shazadkhan4545
Newly Registered

visa

Post by shazadkhan4545 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 pm

sorry everyone,

I forgot to mention it in my last message..im looking to get a visa for my wife in pakistan..she will be submitting it at the mirpur office