ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 pm

congratulation all to those who got their approvals.good to everybody who are still waiting for it ? i hope our turn will be next. good work minister alan shatter

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:51 pm

caramel01 wrote:

I wish I'd known ages ago that sometimes those who shout loudest are heard, this may have been processed earlier. Sad but true.
caramel .. it reminds me of a popular saying --> Crying CHILD gets MORE MILK!!!!

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:06 pm

www.inis.gov.ie it look like finally they update the website

KODO
Newly Registered

Post by KODO » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 pm

kaybe wrote:
caramel01 wrote:Hey Guys,

I applied in June 09 and got my approval letter today, it's been a long wait... I was poised to call them yet again tomorrow.

My advice to some who have been waiting is this, I found that when I started calling them often there was actually movement on my file on one occasion I didn't take the answer given by 'Mary' and asked more questions until she got her supervisor to call me back later who then mentioned that she'd be sending a letter out to get more documents from me. This came the next day.

I wish I'd known ages ago that sometimes those who shout loudest are heard, this may have been processed earlier. Sad but true.
caramel,
did they mentioned any ceremony date in the letter?
no ceremony date yet for my friend that got his today

caramel01
Newly Registered

Post by caramel01 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks guys. Hope those waiting get it soon!

4000 agree errors seem to have been the cause of the delay I documented all my dealings with them, just in case....

When I spoke with a Mary a few weeks ago she said the next ceremony is in June

caramel01
Newly Registered

Post by caramel01 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:58 pm

starbuck wrote:
caramel01 wrote:

caramel .. it reminds me of a popular saying --> Crying CHILD gets MORE MILK!!!!
Lol! Indeed!

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:09 pm

never mind the ceremony.its nice to get the approval first ?congrats caramel 01. did you also got the new ref number few months back. (further processing team) etc etc

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

TO IQU and the rest of the member,

I do feel how everybody feels now.It is indeed hard. May God ease it soon. Try to distract yourselves until that time (I should remind myself as well) :)

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 pm

i went to check my post this morning.it was bill from aircity 320 euro (another surprise).i hope tommorow will be good one.good luck everybody

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:34 am

hi guys,
i know 2 guys recently got their approval ,one of them is bangladeshi applied on work permit got approval after 3 years and second one is maldovian applied on stemp 3 dependent on his father got approval after 23 months,i know many of my pakistani friends from 09 and 10 still waiting ,hope they will move fast and will be another cermony of 4k in june and we could be in it..
regards
robby

viking

Post by viking » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 am

caramel01 wrote:Thanks guys. Hope those waiting get it soon!

4000 agree errors seem to have been the cause of the delay I documented all my dealings with them, just in case....

When I spoke with a Mary a few weeks ago she said the next ceremony is in June
Thanks Caramel for the info above:

I sent my GNIIB & Fee on 5th March and have not received any oath confirmation yet, it seems my slot will also fall in line in June! never mind all is well :D

caramel01
Newly Registered

Post by caramel01 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:41 am

IQU wrote:never mind the ceremony.its nice to get the approval first ?congrats caramel 01. did you also got the new ref number few months back. (further processing team) etc etc
Hey IQU,

In the correspondence when they asked for some further documents in February they included the new reference number. Hope yours comes through soon. Get on the phone to them today and don't let the long time it takes to connect defeat you!

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:41 am

can any one tell me contact number for their office.
i m trying these numbers but both are busy
Tel:+353 (0)62 32500
Locall:1890 25 28 54

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:58 pm

i try to called them today .phone lines was very busy.i never get through to them ?

catch_hunter

Post by catch_hunter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 pm

I have an update guys:
On Tuesday 20th March, I got the letter from INIS saying that my naturalisation application has been approved and now I have to send €950 Bank draft with two photos, and my original garda card. I have sent these documents to them yesterday.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:10 pm

catch hunter,when did you applied for citizenship? is anyone else got his/her approval today

catch_hunter

Post by catch_hunter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi IQU,
My application was received and an acknowledgement number was issued in mid December 2010

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:14 pm

congrats . catch_hunter what ground basic did you applied? during the processing your application did you ever got anyletter ? new ref,any document to submit etc etc from citizenship divsion

catch_hunter

Post by catch_hunter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 pm

On the basis of 5 years work permit.

I got a letter few months back saying they have started a new reference number system.

In addition, I had sent documents to them last year in August when I got my LTR approved.

viking

Post by viking » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Congrats Catch Hunter.

Friends - I've a question as below:

My approval letter was delivered to my Old Adress and when I sent €950 Fees&GNIB etc.,couple of weeks ago and I requested the Division to send any further correspondance to my New Address, would they update my records accordingly and will issue the oath confirmation letter to
my New Address? pls.can any one share their experiences similar to above!!

Thanks in advance..

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:56 pm

viking,i think you should keep the eye on both post box.................check my pm it will definetly help you.

viking

Post by viking » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:30 am

IQU wrote:viking,i think you should keep the eye on both post box.................check my pm it will definetly help you.
Thanks IQU - unfortunately I moved far away from my old place, do you think that the Dept., don't update my record/file evenafter a request made from the Applicant? I have only one option left now that I can go for a mail diversion with An Post!!

Naija

Post by Naija » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:01 am

[quote="catch_hunter"]Hi IQU,
My application was received and an acknowledgement number was issued in mid December 2010[/quote]

I'm sorry,i dont mean to be rude with my question,but looking as your other posts,I just wanna ask you whether u applied for citizenship in mid december 2010 or for long term residency in mid december of that year,as your previous posts say you applied fot citizenship in july of that year.I only ask because i am december 2010 applicant as well.Anyway i congratulate to you and rest of people who have gotten it and good luck to all those of us who are still waiting. :)

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:23 am

Naija wrote:
catch_hunter wrote:Hi IQU,
My application was received and an acknowledgement number was issued in mid December 2010
I'm sorry,i dont mean to be rude with my question,but looking as your other posts,I just wanna ask you whether u applied for citizenship in mid december 2010 or for long term residency in mid december of that year,as your previous posts say you applied fot citizenship in july of that year.I only ask because i am december 2010 applicant as well.Anyway i congratulate to you and rest of people who have gotten it and good luck to all those of us who are still waiting. :)
Hello fellow forumite's.

One fundamental self-centered comments i have noticed on this website is often mis-information and hypocritical comment on the guidelines to apply for Irish citizenship and naturalization process.

There's no onus of a long- term requirement to usurpate the naturalization of Irish citizenship. It was was stated that, any person applying for Irish naturalization must ''HAVE'' five years reckonable residency permit stamped on their passport before usurping such virtue streamline in the Irish constitution per the immigration act of 1956.

Irish Immigration does not have have any long term residency called ''INDEFINITE LEAVE'' to remain which equals the least of five years one off least.
So please stop coming here commenting about long term, because it has nothing to do with Naturalization criteria process. Thank you all and have a nice day and waiting for the approval of the said Irish Naturalization process or in lacuna ceremony. :D

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 am

is anyone else got his/her approval today or yesterday ?