ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alina143

Post by alina143 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:03 pm

RIGHTEOUS wrote:
alina143 wrote:
RIGHTEOUS wrote:
alina143 wrote:
Oh ok i have sent the same my expired british passport kids birth certificates my birth certificate and alot of bills addressed to both me and my partner they asked for more letters especially bills from 2011 sent all of them today
I was told to include 6 months payslips by my lawyer but thanks to this forum, i included at least a years payslips, p60, 3 years council tax bills, 3 years bank statements, at least 3 payslips to add to the last years...for last 2 years, amazon receipts, ebay receipts, car insuarance, home insuarance...anything that i can for last three years. I never left anything to chance. I also included doctors cards, letters from docters when i had my last baby 2 years ago. I also sent my daughters school report, she is p 2 now. I sent her graduation certificate, her french certificates for nursery...lol. This was from us both....whatever we each could throw in, with our joint names or individual names. My bank statement had bank transfer from my partner to show we share finances..this is important as well.

I hope this helps. When you do these kind of applications include 3 years at least. Show finance sharing, joint bills from places like the council, tax office. Then show child having both parents being involved if in relationship...for example a letter with both of your names addressed.
Thank u for ur reply they asked from 2011 i sended from 2010 up untill now every single letter
You have been granted, i prophesy the most three weeks. I will pray for you, remember that God is the giver, this is just stuff, but God owns all countries. Ask for mercy and God to remember you. He has already has given you. Maybe your angel has been caught as in daniel when God answered him, and sent him a reply with an angel who was captured by the prince ( demonic prince of that area), for 21 days. The archangel Michael, was sent to loose the angel from the demonic angel to give the answer to daniel. Ask God, to send Michael to loose your angel if he has been caught by the principalities and powers, because they control world power and laws.
Thank u very much xx

hopeful2003
Newly Registered

Post by hopeful2003 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:50 pm

DivineSpeed, please did your Hubby meet the financial requirement of 18600 and please how long did you overstay? We are more than conquerors in Jesus' name. Thanks and God bless

lily123
Newly Registered

refusal

Post by lily123 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi all , I received letter today my solicitor . application refused no right of apeal. so sad day for my family , HO Wasting to make decision 1 year and 3 weeks . Now my solicitor advice me [ a letter ] you should apply for judicial review . I will go to see him monday .I apply ECHR art8 under DLR , also outside immigration rules with 2 children living and study here more than 7 year , thanks all.
:cry: :cry:

verbina
Russia

Re: refusal

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:12 pm

lily123 wrote:Hi all , I received letter today my solicitor . application refused no right of apeal. so sad day for my family , HO Wasting to make decision 1 year and 3 weeks . Now my solicitor advice me [ a letter ] you should apply for judicial review . I will go to see him monday .I apply ECHR art8 under DLR , also outside immigration rules with 2 children living and study here more than 7 year , thanks all.
So sorry to hear this babe :((
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:22 pm

lily123 wrote:Hi all , I received letter today my solicitor . application refused no right of apeal. so sad day for my family , HO Wasting to make decision 1 year and 3 weeks . Now my solicitor advice me [ a letter ] you should apply for judicial review . I will go to see him monday .I apply ECHR art8 under DLR , also outside immigration rules with 2 children living and study here more than 7 year , thanks all.
So sad to hear of this especially to a mother with 2 kids. Only a stumbling block, the lord is your strength. Pls keep faith. Sigh.. 2 quiet weeks and then this?

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:26 pm

So sorry to hear this, the battle is not over yet and certainly the battle is the Lords just go over to see your solicitor, i pray the Lord sees you and your family through.
It is well!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

alina143

Post by alina143 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:16 pm

So sorry to hear this hope everything is ok for u dont give up i will pray for u xx

Call me dude
Nigeria

Post by Call me dude » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Sorry about your refusal lily 123,
It is well

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Hello everybody, Congrats to those who have been granted and to all of us waiting for our good news. God will surely vindicate us from the hands of those ungodly, faceless caseworkers.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Very sorry to hear this on such a drab and dank day! Nothing is impossible if you have God on your side. Fight the good fight dear friend

Evening fellow bloggers - hope you all have a good weekend.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:56 pm

[quote="lily123"]Hi all , I received letter today my solicitor . application refused no right of apeal. so sad day for my family , HO Wasting to make decision 1 year and 3 weeks . Now my solicitor advice me [ a letter ] you should apply for judicial review . I will go to see him monday .I apply ECHR art8 under DLR , also outside immigration rules with 2 children living and study here more than 7 year , thanks all.
:cry: :cry:[/quote]
So sorry to hear about your refusal Lilly. You are not alone in this struggle. Keep the faith and a clear head so that you can make an informed decision on your next move. I suppose the JR is the only way to go. The nasty woman from the nasty party continues her vendetta against us. Don't think the nasty party will be getting votes from our relatives and friends who will be able to vote come election time. Will definately be campaigning and I can assure the nasty woman that I will still be here and maybe even be able to vote!! Lol!! Have great weekend everyone!

Rammie20
Newly Registered

Post by Rammie20 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Thanks to everyone on this forum. I have granted DLR 30months just 3weeks after putting in a new application. No solicitor just the help from this forum. I must mention that I am highly indebted to hatchsead and every who answered my questions. A little background to my case. I made a zambrano application in Dec 2011 which was denied in this year through a solicitor, I have an appeal pending due March 2014. I therefore put in a new EX1 application just on 18th sept.
I wish all those waiting the very best. An yet to withdraw my zambrano appeal. God bless you all

Rammie20
Newly Registered

Post by Rammie20 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:36 pm

hatchsead wrote:I hope this will help some people in putting together their documentation for the FLR(O) application.

FLR(O) Documents List & Supporting Letter Tips

• Application fee made to “Home Office - Leave To Remain” for each applicant.
• 2 x passport sized photographs of youself and for each dependant applying.
• Certified colour passport copy for each individual applying instead of sending the passport unless HO demands for it.
• Certified colour copy of each child’s birth certificate
• Photographs of your family in the UK over the years, including with friends/extended family members.
• Evidence of your private accommodation by way of a tenancy agreement/ mortgage statement (If any).
• Your last three months bank statements/evidence of savings and payslips/ last tax report three months prior to the submission of your application (If any).
• Personal statement from yourself and all other applicants explaining your reasons for wanting to be granted leave to remain in the UK (along with your child(ren) and why you cannot return to your country.
• Evidence of the child(ren’s) progression in school such as annual school reports, certificates granted to them, letters from their school.
• Evidence of your child(ren) being involved in extra-curricular activities (if any).
• Evidence of you and your child’s medical condition and evidence of treatment received by him/her and you over the years (If any).
• Evidence of your entire residence in the UK i.e. formal correspondence for each year spent in the UK showing no break in the chain of your residence in the UK such as utility bills.
• Letters of support from friends and family with copy of their British passport or Evidence of their legal status in the UK. If possible, could your children also write small letters explaining how they view life in the UK and why they want to stay?
• Evidence of your educational/ training achievements to date (if any) and the same for all other applicants.
• Any other documents you may feel you require or would be helpful.

NB
You can provide a colour photocopy of each person’s passport (the page showing their face and details and the page showing their entry stamp to the UK, if any). You can get these certified by your solicitor or a local solicitor, they will charge per document. Also, anything to do with your jobs/skills set so we can show what work you do and will do (any job offer letter offers, references…).

Please forward the following advice and tips, to those persons who will be providing you with a letter of support with regards to your Leave to Remain Application:

PARAGRAPH 1

 Firstly they should address this letter to the Secretary of State at the Home Office, at:

Border and Immigration Agency
Leave to Remain FLR(O) PO Box 495
Durham
DH99 1WR

 They should start the letter by stating their name and address
 They should then confirm their Immigration status within the UK, how long they have been residing here etc…..
 They should then mention that they have confirmation of their status, which is included with their letter, by way of a coloured copy of their British passport or a copy of relevant pages of their passport (if from a country other than the UK) confirming their status in the UK.
 Ensure that each letter does in fact have the corresponding copy of passport.

PARAGRAPH 2

 They should describe their relationship to you (i.e. how they know you, how long they have known you).
 They should then give a favourable description of you, highlighting your good characteristics, (e.g. your work ethic, helpfulness to society, lawfulness as a good citizen of the British community etc..)
 They should confirm what their understanding of your family situation is, that is what your relationship is to your family members here within the UK and what role you play with regards to them…..
 They should then discuss what the unfortunate impact would be to you and your family and friends who reside in the UK, should the Secretary of State refuse to grant you Leave to Remain within the UK.

FINAL PARAGRAPH

 They should then make a personal plea to the Secretary of State requesting that she grants you and your family members Leave to Remain and explaining why.
 Finally they close their letter politely confirming that should the Secretary of State require any further information from them then she should not hesitate to contact them.

I hope the above will assist some of us with their application.

Thank you sooo much this template was helpful. I followed it step by step. May God increase you.

elastep

Post by elastep » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:36 am

Rammie20 wrote:Thanks to everyone on this forum. I have granted DLR 30months just 3weeks after putting in a new application. No solicitor just the help from this forum. I must mention that I am highly indebted to hatchsead and every who answered my questions. A little background to my case. I made a zambrano application in Dec 2011 which was denied in this year through a solicitor, I have an appeal pending due March 2014. I therefore put in a new EX1 application just on 18th sept.
I wish all those waiting the very best. An yet to withdraw my zambrano appeal. God bless you all

@Rammie20
Congratulation!! I'm very happy for you and I wish you the best in your future.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

paty35
Newly Registered

Post by paty35 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:55 am

rammie20, can you please give me the link to where I can download the ex 1 form from the ukba website.

thank you

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:29 am

Rammie20 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:I hope this will help some people in putting together their documentation for the FLR(O) application.

FLR(O) Documents List & Supporting Letter Tips

• Application fee made to “Home Office - Leave To Remain” for each applicant.
• 2 x passport sized photographs of youself and for each dependant applying.
• Certified colour passport copy for each individual applying instead of sending the passport unless HO demands for it.
• Certified colour copy of each child’s birth certificate
• Photographs of your family in the UK over the years, including with friends/extended family members.
• Evidence of your private accommodation by way of a tenancy agreement/ mortgage statement (If any).
• Your last three months bank statements/evidence of savings and payslips/ last tax report three months prior to the submission of your application (If any).
• Personal statement from yourself and all other applicants explaining your reasons for wanting to be granted leave to remain in the UK (along with your child(ren) and why you cannot return to your country.
• Evidence of the child(ren’s) progression in school such as annual school reports, certificates granted to them, letters from their school.
• Evidence of your child(ren) being involved in extra-curricular activities (if any).
• Evidence of you and your child’s medical condition and evidence of treatment received by him/her and you over the years (If any).
• Evidence of your entire residence in the UK i.e. formal correspondence for each year spent in the UK showing no break in the chain of your residence in the UK such as utility bills.
• Letters of support from friends and family with copy of their British passport or Evidence of their legal status in the UK. If possible, could your children also write small letters explaining how they view life in the UK and why they want to stay?
• Evidence of your educational/ training achievements to date (if any) and the same for all other applicants.
• Any other documents you may feel you require or would be helpful.

NB
You can provide a colour photocopy of each person’s passport (the page showing their face and details and the page showing their entry stamp to the UK, if any). You can get these certified by your solicitor or a local solicitor, they will charge per document. Also, anything to do with your jobs/skills set so we can show what work you do and will do (any job offer letter offers, references…).

Please forward the following advice and tips, to those persons who will be providing you with a letter of support with regards to your Leave to Remain Application:

PARAGRAPH 1

 Firstly they should address this letter to the Secretary of State at the Home Office, at:

Border and Immigration Agency
Leave to Remain FLR(O) PO Box 495
Durham
DH99 1WR

 They should start the letter by stating their name and address
 They should then confirm their Immigration status within the UK, how long they have been residing here etc…..
 They should then mention that they have confirmation of their status, which is included with their letter, by way of a coloured copy of their British passport or a copy of relevant pages of their passport (if from a country other than the UK) confirming their status in the UK.
 Ensure that each letter does in fact have the corresponding copy of passport.

PARAGRAPH 2

 They should describe their relationship to you (i.e. how they know you, how long they have known you).
 They should then give a favourable description of you, highlighting your good characteristics, (e.g. your work ethic, helpfulness to society, lawfulness as a good citizen of the British community etc..)
 They should confirm what their understanding of your family situation is, that is what your relationship is to your family members here within the UK and what role you play with regards to them…..
 They should then discuss what the unfortunate impact would be to you and your family and friends who reside in the UK, should the Secretary of State refuse to grant you Leave to Remain within the UK.

FINAL PARAGRAPH

 They should then make a personal plea to the Secretary of State requesting that she grants you and your family members Leave to Remain and explaining why.
 Finally they close their letter politely confirming that should the Secretary of State require any further information from them then she should not hesitate to contact them.

I hope the above will assist some of us with their application.

Thank you sooo much this template was helpful. I followed it step by step. May God increase you.

@rammie20, congratulations!!! All glory must be to the Lord, i can not take any credit. Though you followed all the information on the template, its God that can grant one favor before these caseworkers. I am happy to know i can be of help.
It is well with you!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:40 am

paty35 wrote:rammie20, can you please give me the link to where I can download the ex 1 form from the ukba website.

thank you
Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... 420091.pdf

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... 420091.pdf

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:15 am

Rammie20 wrote:Thanks to everyone on this forum. I have granted DLR 30months just 3weeks after putting in a new application. No solicitor just the help from this forum. I must mention that I am highly indebted to hatchsead and every who answered my questions. A little background to my case. I made a zambrano application in Dec 2011 which was denied in this year through a solicitor, I have an appeal pending due March 2014. I therefore put in a new EX1 application just on 18th sept.
@rammie, just a quick one, did you send your physical passport or notarized colour copy as stated on my template?

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:04 am

Congratulations
Your expectation will manifest very soon

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:21 am

Hey Rammie !! Congratulations luv!!!! Stay blessed!!
Just a quick question: what was your status before your Zambrano app? Were you an overstayer?
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:09 am

congratulations @ Rammie...that was quick but deserved considering how long you have been waiting.....

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:11 am

I am so sorry for the refusal but as everyone has said....its only the begining of the struggle....you will be granted.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:04 am

Congrsts rammie20. That was indeed quick. Goodluck luvk with you and your family. God bless you

God's Authority

application refused

Post by God's Authority » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi everyone

So I finally heard from the home office and my application for leave to remain on compassionate grounds has been refused. I cannot even bring myself to read the contents of the letter but I saw that there is a right of appeal. Am shaking and crying now, few days to a year since application and that's what I got. Deadline for appeal is 28th of October and I don't know how long it will take to get an appeal date or if it will be better to reapply. Just confused, where do I start from? Pregnant and now my source of income is on the line. How do I pay my bills or support my daughter and myself especially now that am pregnant? Am just tired. Please lovely people kindly advice me, do I reapply or just appeal? What's the time frame with appeal really? Thanks in advance.

summer2013

Re: application refused

Post by summer2013 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:49 pm

God's Authority wrote:Hi everyone

So I finally heard from the home office and my application for leave to remain on compassionate grounds has been refused. I cannot even bring myself to read the contents of the letter but I saw that there is a right of appeal. Am shaking and crying now, few days to a year since application and that's what I got. Deadline for appeal is 28th of October and I don't know how long it will take to get an appeal date or if it will be better to reapply. Just confused, where do I start from? Pregnant and now my source of income is on the line. How do I pay my bills or support my daughter and myself especially now that am pregnant? Am just tired. Please lovely people kindly advice me, do I reapply or just appeal? What's the time frame with appeal really? Thanks in advance.
darling very sorry to hear this, its very hard when you first hear this but please take a dip breath and try to stay calm. the good thing is you do have right to appeal which is better than as who dont. God will help you all the way through. i will pray for you Dear!!!
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal