ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

humtum

Email

Post by humtum » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi all 12 weeks are up today for me 1 emailed on UKHUB.PAKISTANGenealEnquiries@fco.gov.uk around 10 am requesting update,decision date and outcome they replied after 1 hours
Dear Sir

As you are the sponsor we are able to inform you - the visa has been issued.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team 

mkak

Post by mkak » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 pm

assalam-o-alaikum.

my husband is optometrist and he is self employed. i forgot to submit his accountant details... his bank statements show balance above 10 thousand pounds in last three months and he also has a house on mortgage..

can somebody tell me that not including accountant info weakens my case? or his bank balance proves that hez financially stable and can support his wife?
i submitted my application of june 7 in isb...
and im soo upset coz of my stupid mistake :(((:(((

asmajafar

Post by asmajafar » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 pm

thanks humtum. when did you submit your papers? i have just emailed them too. fingers crossed.

humtum

Email

Post by humtum » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:29 pm

We summitted on 19/05 at Gerry Mirpur.there was no call to My empolyer

asmajafar

Post by asmajafar » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Yh my husband submitted his on 26th may. so has ur wife or husband go their passport now? I have emailed them people but they must be closed now. I am not sure if they have contacted my work pple or not. I just hope we get an answer soon! did you give urs from mirpur too???

asmajafar

Post by asmajafar » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:40 pm

My husband submitted his from Mirpur too. We went to the Gerry office when i was in Pakistan but they didnt let us in. i have been checking online everyday of the status through the ref number but it still being processed.

RHussain07

Post by RHussain07 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:51 pm

sf786, farahussain - guys any updates?

I'm getting nervous now and they are taking longggg. I emailed UKHUB last week but no reply....

asmajafar

Post by asmajafar » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:53 pm

HEY RHussain07

when did you submit your application? i emialed the uk hub email add today hoping to get a reply soon. I think they only reply to those whose visa been accepted. maybe yours still being processed?

humtum

Email

Post by humtum » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:10 pm

My wife is waiting for a collection call or SMS from Gerry.I hope they will do this.I will advise every one they contact their Mp as soon as 11th week start because by the time you will hear something 12 week will be over.I was lucky my Mp got back to me on 2nd day after contacted with him in my 10th week and he did told me as well that visa has been issued.
May Allah bring good news for all of us in this Mubrik month.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:14 pm

mkak wrote:assalam-o-alaikum.

my husband is optometrist and he is self employed. i forgot to submit his accountant details... his bank statements show balance above 10 thousand pounds in last three months and he also has a house on mortgage..

can somebody tell me that not including accountant info weakens my case? or his bank balance proves that hez financially stable and can support his wife?
Salam

Unfortunately whilst you may have a healthy bank balance, you have to show where that money has come from. If for example he is employed and his salary is going into the bank, that is good proof of where his money has come from.

If you dont provide evidence of his earnings ( in your case his business accounts if he is self employed) there is a very good chance that his application will be refused because the ECO will not be satisfied taht he has sufficients funds to support you and will probally refuse it.

So if you have not sent proof his earnings, I think you are going to have problems....................... Sorry :cry:

asmajafar

Post by asmajafar » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:17 pm

who is mp and how do we contract them? know you know the visa is issued why are they not contacting your wife to get her passport? I would get your wife to chase her passport because by the time she gets it the limit for her will be over. I know someone who got there passport so late she only had one day left to come to england before her limit finished.

mkak

Post by mkak » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:19 pm

batleykhan wrote:
mkak wrote:assalam-o-alaikum.

Salam

Unfortunately whilst you may have a healthy bank balance, you have to show where that money has come from. If for example he is employed and his salary is going into the bank, that is good proof of where his money has come from.

If you dont provide evidence of his earnings ( in your case his business accounts if he is self employed) there is a very good chance that his application will be refused because the ECO will not be satisfied taht he has sufficients funds to support you and will probally refuse it.

So if you have not sent proof his earnings, I think you are going to have problems....................... Sorry :cry:
any way to send this info now??

asmajafar

Post by asmajafar » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 pm

To humtum

who is mp and how do we contact them? know you know the visa is issued why are they not contacting your wife to get her passport? I would get your wife to chase her passport because by the time she gets it the limit for her will be over. I know someone who got there passport so late she only had one day left to come to england before her limit finished.

HAPPY23
Newly Registered

Post by HAPPY23 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Hello Everyone

JUST LET EVERYONE KNOW MY WIFE GOT CALL FROM GERRYS TO COLLECT PASSPORT ON MONDAY FROM MIRPUIR OFFICE.

HER STATS

APPLIED - 04/01/2010
REFUSED - 05/02/2010
APPEALED - 25/02/2010
WON APPEAL WITH FURTHER EVIDENCE - 25/04/2010
CALL LETTER TO HAND IN PASSPORT AND HANDED IN - 05/05/2010
EMAIL FROM LOCAL MP TELLING ME VISA ISSUED ON 22/07/2010
CALL FROM GERRYS TO COLLECT PASSPORT - 11/08/2010
INSHALLAH PASSPORT WITH VISA 16/08/2010???

THANKS

JUST THOUGHT I LET EVERYONE KNOW TIMEFRAMES. RING YOUR MP AFTER 12 WEEKS TO GET INVOLVED. BUT I WOULD SAY THE WHOLE APPLICATION CURRENTLY IS TAKING AROUND 14 WEEKS TO PROCESS, MY WIFES WILL HAVE TAKEN 15 WEEKS JUST TO GET PASSPORT STAMPED. GOODLUCK AND BE PATIENT, THERE NOTHING YOU CAN REALLY DO BUT WAIT.

asmajafar

Post by asmajafar » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:44 pm

HI,

congrats on the visa - very happy for you - they take ages for the passport to get back dont they!

my hubby submitted his papers on 26 may 2010 and we still not heard anything.

farahussain
Newly Registered

Post by farahussain » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:21 pm

RHussain07 wrote:sf786, farahussain - guys any updates?

I'm getting nervous now and they are taking longggg. I emailed UKHUB last week but no reply....
Salaam,

No reply at all...The MP has writtin to UKBA and is awaiting reply, I emailed them but they just dont reply anymore. Its funny how they have told Humtum that visa was issued (Congrats by the way) and when i asked, they throw the Data Protection Act at me.

Well Ramadhan is here and i am dedicating myself to Prayers so i have stopped stressing, whateva happens will. Im not going to let it ruin Ramadhan for me...

Ramadhan Mubarak Everyone, I will be praying for every single one of you.

Dont stress too much about it, i believe in Kismat, we will hear when it is meant to be. i can understand what you are feeling, but have faith in Allah swt. i will do dua for you...inshallah you will hear from them soon.

I submitted my app on the 28th April 2010 at islamabad.

asmajafar

Post by asmajafar » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:32 pm

To farahussain

I hope you hear something soon from your application, and like you said what ever is in kismat that will happen. Everything happens for the best, i guess we all just have to be patient and not worry.

Tweety
Newly Registered

Post by Tweety » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Happy Ramadan to everyone. May Allah help us all to make the most out of this blessed month, & guide us to the right path, & make us amongst those who all their sins & wröng doings will be forgiven by His Mercy. Ameen

Congrats to everyone who got their visa. My husband emailed embassy on Monday and they replied back on Tuesday by saying;

Dear Sir/Madam,

The target processing time is indeed 12 weeks however some cases will take longer to resolve depending on a variety of factors such as application volumes, staffing levels and so on. Your wife will be contacted when a decision has been made but as yet no decision has been made. We cannot advise when this case will be completed unfortunately.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team

Thursday 13/05/2010 - Application submitted in Islamabad
Thursday 13/05/2010 - Application forwarded to Islamabad OC.
Tuesday 25/05/2010 - Visa Application is under process at British High Commission
Tuesday 13/07/2010 - Emailed embassy they replied it is being processed & decision will be made shortly
Monday 26/07/2010 - HR contacted (NHS)
Friday 30/07/2010 – MP has sent an email still waiting 4 a positive reply Inshallah

SF786

Post by SF786 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Ramadan Mubarak
"If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

SHAHZAD1204
Newly Registered

Post by SHAHZAD1204 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 pm

hey guys,sorry 4 the late reply.my mind waz all over the place. My husbandz visa waz refused,on the groundz of that they dont believe the fact that im in employment as my cheques that were depositd in my bank,they believe my income came from elsewhere.it waz clearly stated in my bank the datez and the right amount of money of the cheques each month.they even rang my work place,receptionist askd if they wantd to talk to me,they said no.i dont get it.kasam.no one understandz why it waz refuzd in thiz,everything waz clearly stated.showd to solicitor he dont understand either.iv got no other option than appeal.i hope everyone getz positive responses.inshallah.

imur69er

Post by imur69er » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:33 pm

help needed from battley khan or any other experts/guru

i guess HO tried contacting the employer regarding the employment confirmation but didnt got thru as the telephone lines are disturb. they contacted 3 times but again this all week the lines were not realy working the pabx system is messed.
the only guess we think they contacted was that the calls were from a private number and it has been almost 2 months now for the wifes application.
do you think it will be a good idea for the employer to call them up or wait for them to contact back? would they send a letter to the company instead of calling?

battley or gurus what do you think would happen? if they dont get to talk to the employer thru the fone would they do a refuse to the application?

all other docs are perfect.

please response at your earliest.

thanks

snipered

Post by snipered » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:40 pm

imur69er wrote:help needed from battley khan or any other experts/guru

i guess HO tried contacting the employer regarding the employment confirmation but didnt got thru as the telephone lines are disturb. they contacted 3 times but again this all week the lines were not realy working the pabx system is messed.
the only guess we think they contacted was that the calls were from a private number and it has been almost 2 months now for the wifes application.
do you think it will be a good idea for the employer to call them up or wait for them to contact back? would they send a letter to the company instead of calling?

battley or gurus what do you think would happen? if they dont get to talk to the employer thru the fone would they do a refuse to the application?

all other docs are perfect.

please response at your earliest.

thanks
Hi, my opinion is to get them to call them or write a letter to them or even better email them with a read reciept.

Do it tomorrow, dont waste any time and Inshallah everything shall be ok.
Applied in Islamabad - 13 May 2010
Status changed to forward to BHC - 13 May 2010
Status changed to under process - 26 May 2010
Employer contacted - 26 July 2010
Passport Recieved with Visa - 8 Sept 2010

Tweety
Newly Registered

Post by Tweety » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:40 pm

SHAHZAD1204 wrote:hey guys,sorry 4 the late reply.my mind waz all over the place. My husbandz visa waz refused,on the groundz of that they dont believe the fact that im in employment as my cheques that were depositd in my bank,they believe my income came from elsewhere.it waz clearly stated in my bank the datez and the right amount of money of the cheques each month.they even rang my work place,receptionist askd if they wantd to talk to me,they said no.i dont get it.kasam.no one understandz why it waz refuzd in thiz,everything waz clearly stated.showd to solicitor he dont understand either.iv got no other option than appeal.i hope everyone getz positive responses.inshallah.
Sorry to hear about the refusal but to me it seems like if you present your self in appeal properly then they will over turn the decison because as u r sayin they have made a mistake. u just need to appoint a good solictor. My prays are with u and inshallah u will get the visa soon keep faith on Allah miya :)

imur69er

Post by imur69er » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:41 pm

thank u sniper

Tweety
Newly Registered

Post by Tweety » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:44 pm

imur69er wrote:thank u sniper
Sniper remember u sent them an email aswell when u thought they rang at ur home when u were at work which email address is that? Imur69er also email them and explain them the telephone problem. In our case they rang sniperz (my husband) HR dept and told them to fill a questionaire and send it back.
Ask you HR dept if they have recieved any questionaire from embasyy :D Inshallah Allah miya will help u thru our prays r with u :D