ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahjee123

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by shahjee123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Have any September applicants heard anything ?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:34 pm

To Saf786

The letter looks very similar to the one i receive except it stated i needed to submit 12 months bank statements as i am self employed.

Best to just send them all documents they requested. You can do this by email, but also send them originals by post because on the letter we received it stated no copies will be accepted.

How much time did they give you to submit documents? For us they gave 3 weeks from dated letter.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

samera123

Post by samera123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Salam...husband went to get his passport today alhamdullah got his visa today

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:03 pm

samera123 wrote:Salam...husband went to get his passport today alhamdullah got his visa today
Congrats, i.kept wondering wat was happening!!

So happy fr u

kaleemahmed
Newly Registered

Post by kaleemahmed » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Sallams every one

my wife applied on the 17thof December 2013 through karachi and received a reply the same day saying the file has been submitted to british high commision

and we have received an email in the firstweek of january to say its now under process.
and we have tracked the file and the status sais its under process

ruffly how long could we be waiting ruffly???

majestic1
Newly Registered

Post by majestic1 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:19 pm

samera123 wrote:Salam...husband went to get his passport today alhamdullah got his visa today
Salaam Samera congrats on ur husband getting his visa. I'm so pleased for u.

Sameena any news on ur visa application. I'm praying y guys hear really soon. I keep checking to see if there is any update for u on he forum. Inshallah Allah will unite u guys together.

saf123
Newly Registered

Post by saf123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:15 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Saf786

The letter looks very similar to the one i receive except it stated i needed to submit 12 months bank statements as i am self employed.

Best to just send them all documents they requested. You can do this by email, but also send them originals by post because on the letter we received it stated no copies will be accepted.

How much time did they give you to submit documents? For us they gave 3 weeks from dated letter.
Hey, They just asked for statments, payslips and savings statement for October and November. I have scanned these and attached them in the email. In my letter it said I could said documents by email, fax or post, they only gave me 10 days. Do you know anyone else who has sent docs by email?

Thanks Saf

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:54 pm

majestic1 wrote:
Salaam Samera alhamdulillah may allah swt give you have a happy married life and and lots of happiness ameen, you have given us some hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel, plz do dua for us as i have submitted further documents to and waiting for a reply.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:28 pm

majestic1 wrote:
Salaam Samera congrats on ur husband getting his visa. I'm so pleased for u.

Sameena any news on ur visa application. I'm praying y guys hear really soon. I keep checking to see if there is any update for u on he forum. Inshallah Allah will unite u guys together.

Ahh bless you, alhamdulilah that is so sweet!
But.no update! :(

In sha Allah maybe soon

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:46 pm

To Saf786

That explains why they gave you only 10 days to send the documents to them. Seen as in the letter it states that you can send documents through email, then its best you do this as its the quickest way. In our letter it only states by post and gave us 3 weeks.

INSHA ALLAH after submitting the requested documents they will grant visa. Sorry i dont know anyone who submitted by email, but i do remember some people on this forum submitted documents through email aswell as sent originals by post.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:07 pm

kaleemahmed wrote:Sallams every one

my wife applied on the 17thof December 2013 through karachi and received a reply the same day saying the file has been submitted to british high commision

and we have received an email in the firstweek of january to say its now under process.
and we have tracked the file and the status sais its under process

ruffly how long could we be waiting ruffly???
The way decisions seem to be coming at the moment there isn't really a proper timeframe.
From previous posts and applicants applying i would say around 3 - 6 months. As there are some people who are getting replies after 6 months who arent on hold
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

newbie1213

Post by newbie1213 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Hi all,

Is there anybody on the forum who applied around last June or July who hasn't heard anything at all? I know there've been a few people put on hold that applied around that time but neither my wife (applicant) nor me have been contacted at any stage asking for further evidence etc :?

Not being contacted at all after more than 24 weeks passing is a bit worrying. If there's anyone who is/was in a similar situation, your advice be much appreciated!

Thanks

Application: (LHE) 19/07/13
RFC: Still waiting....

samera123

Post by samera123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Thanks for all ur prayers, really I pray from the bottom of my heart that Allah gets everyone out of this waiting situation ameen I wrote a letter to bhc complainning about the wait n sent letter to mp as well n ofcourse couple of emails...InshAllah people who submitted extra documents should hear from them before march I dont see any reason why would you have to wait till march...May Allah unite you all quickly with your spouses ameeen

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:18 pm

What's the email address I email bhc ?? That visa enquiries one ?? I feel I should do something too.. Doing nothing an just waiting is making me go crazy ...! Really happy for you samera.. Alhumdulilah x

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:20 pm

To Samera

Congratulations !

newbie1213

Post by newbie1213 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:28 pm

saf786 wrote:What's the email address I email bhc ?? That visa enquiries one ?? I feel I should do something too.. Doing nothing an just waiting is making me go crazy ...! Really happy for you samera.. Alhumdulilah x
saf786,

It's visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

samera123

Post by samera123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:32 pm

Saf try writing a letter to them then keep emailing them and just act polite explain all your situation in the letter and your mp as well

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Thank you

I've been emailing them quiet abit and I'm getting the same replies... It's so frustrating ! And in my latest email I even got : "Please refrain from further correspondence with us during this time. " so I backed off I suppose :-(

newbie1213

Post by newbie1213 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:55 pm

saf786 wrote:Thank you

I've been emailing them quiet abit and I'm getting the same replies... It's so frustrating ! And in my latest email I even got : "Please refrain from further correspondence with us during this time. " so I backed off I suppose :-(
That's a bit rude for them to say that! Had you previously been emailing them on a different email add?

I've only emailed them the once and try ended the email with..."thank you for keeping your correspondence to a minimum during this time," etc etc etc. It was a standard response though.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:26 pm

newbie1213 wrote:
saf786 wrote:Thank you

That's a bit rude for them to say that! Had you previously been emailing them on a different email add?

I've only emailed them the once and try ended the email with..."thank you for keeping your correspondence to a minimum during this time," etc etc etc. It was a standard response though.
No it was the same email address ... I got that reply too but then I emailed them and I get that .. I have also replied my mp who has emailed them on the 16th jan but still havnt heard from him

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:27 pm

Has anybody else had a reply which said that too ?

newbie1213

Post by newbie1213 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:35 pm

saf786 wrote:Has anybody else had a reply which said that too ?
I think someone suggested on the forum a little while ago sometimes it's better to use different email addresses if you are going to contact them a few times. They're more likely to reply than they are to just lots from the same email address (I think that's the theory anyway)

Has your husband tried contacting them via email too? If he's able to it might make a tiny bit of a difference I guess as he is the applicant after all. Unless the BHC still don't take it seriously, no matter who's enquiring

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:42 pm

samera123 wrote:Thanks for all ur prayers, really I pray from the bottom of my heart that Allah gets everyone out of this waiting situation ameen I wrote a letter to bhc complainning about the wait n sent letter to mp as well n ofcourse couple of emails...InshAllah people who submitted extra documents should hear from them before march I dont see any reason why would you have to wait till march...May Allah unite you all quickly with your spouses ameeen

Alhumdulilah, really pleased for yu samera. May Allah swt grant yu a happy married life ameen and thank yu for all yur duwas.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Newbie 1213

He has tried too.. I write emails on his behalf to them so they think it is the applicant emailing them ... Doesn't make a difference really... I really just want to no my status .. Hold or getting anywhere

newbie1213

Post by newbie1213 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:07 pm

saf786 wrote:Newbie 1213

He has tried too.. I write emails on his behalf to them so they think it is the applicant emailing them ... Doesn't make a difference really... I really just want to no my status .. Hold or getting anywhere
In one way though, you're lucky - at least you knew that your case was being looked at when you were put on hold last year when they asked you for your additional documents (as it says in your timeline)

We haven't heard anything at all, not even to request any further documents and she applied a month or so after you did from Lahore. I have this recurring nightmare that her application is in a box somewhere in Islamabad and its been forgotten about :(