ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:05 pm

gnem wrote:
mvk wrote:The postman delivered letters today. Why would someone lie?

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/News/Easter ... ements.htm
Well nothing is happening in our area, so i wouldn't know, now a days it's different war will go through anyway. We're always patience but we should never be taken for a fools.
Could Someone Please stop this rambling person who does not any sense in his posts ?

Irishsoon
Newly Registered

Post by Irishsoon » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:05 pm

gnem wrote:

Well nothing is happening in our area, so i wouldn't know, now a days it's different war will go through anyway. We're always patience but we should never be taken for a fools.
gnem, I think you are that mad guy called Angel Country or whatever...Would you please shut the f**k up and leave this forum alone? Your English is not very impressive, despite you think you are ranting like a solicitor. So please leave this forum alone and entertain your sick soul somewhere else!

Why that guy who is descent enough to share his development with us should lie? We are all happy for him and share his joy...

Stop ranting about Taoiseach Enda Kenny and Alan Shatter or FG. The only criticism of them allowed is that they let you in this country...You are clearly a liability for this country Angel Country or "gnem". Perhaps those nonsensical people like you (either black or white) deserve not better than the Mayor you aforementioned...Don't let me start gnem as I can mup the floor with you, ok?

I demand that the admin here ban this bas***d as it seems he is not only back, start ranting once again as well.

Thanks Admin in advance! :)

Irishsoon
Newly Registered

Post by Irishsoon » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 pm

rayr7501 wrote:
gnem wrote:

Could Someone Please stop this rambling person who does not any sense in his posts ?
+1000000000

Admin here should take action and ban gnem!

Naija

Post by Naija » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:33 pm

I wanted to get administrators attention for this gnem since.This is one idiot.I never thought myself i will get it,because i thought everything is closed,but my mam found the letter today in the letter box.The letter was written and posted on 4th of April and it arrived to my address on 6th,which is today.Everyone should look at all my other posts and can see i am not pretending and that i am not fake.Get this gnem off this forum.Fool that wants to call me a lier.Idiot.

Irishsoon
Newly Registered

Post by Irishsoon » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Naija wrote:I wanted to get administrators attention for this gnem since.This is one idiot.I never thought myself i will get it,because i thought everything is closed,but my mam found the letter today in the letter box.The letter was written and posted on 4th of April and it arrived to my address on 6th,which is today.Everyone should look at all my other posts and can see i am not pretending and that i am not fake.Get this gnem off this forum.Fool that wants to call me a lier.Idiot.
Everbody is annouyed by this idiot gnem. It's time he should be suspended by admin.

By the way...Congratulations mate...I am sharing the joy of it with you. Don;t mind this idiot gnem...He just have a sick soul nd plenty of time in hand!

Enjoy the Easter break mate :-)

southdubliner

Post by southdubliner » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Naija wrote:I wanted to get administrators attention for this gnem since.This is one idiot.I never thought myself i will get it,because i thought everything is closed,but my mam found the letter today in the letter box.The letter was written and posted on 4th of April and it arrived to my address on 6th,which is today.Everyone should look at all my other posts and can see i am not pretending and that i am not fake.Get this gnem off this forum.Fool that wants to call me a lier.Idiot.
Can you please post your time line...i.e, your date of application, any more documents you've been asked at later stages and if you dont mind, your original nationality...Thanks

Naija

Post by Naija » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Everbody is annouyed by this idiot gnem. It's time he should be suspended by admin.

By the way...Congratulations mate...I am sharing the joy of it with you. Don;t mind this idiot gnem...He just have a sick soul nd plenty of time in hand!

Enjoy the Easter break mate :-)[/quote]

Thanks a lot.I really appreciate it.Ah i know idiots like gnem are everywhere,jelaous of someone's success.Adminstrator,please ban him.And by the way,i think someone refered to me as a guy.One small correction.I am a woman.:) You too enjoy your break and happy Easter.:)

Naija

Post by Naija » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Can you please post your time line...i.e, your date of application, any more documents you've been asked at later stages and if you dont mind, your original nationality...Thanks[/quote]

Hi. I think i've done that in one of my first posts today.Anyway i applied in mid 2010,didnt get accepted,re-applied again beginning of december 2010 and got acknowledgement mid december same year.I was never asked any further documents at later stage.But guys,dont count me in as working visa and all that,because i arrived as a minor,started with student visas from 16 onwards and my whole family was naturalised last year in july,through work permit.I was registered with immigration on passport of Bosnia and Herzegovina,but i am a citizen of Croatia too.

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Hello Bro Naija,

We are happy for you and we ask God that we will be next but that sad thing that we will miss you on the forum. However, try to come time to time to contribute. Happy to feel that you are relieved from the immigration burden

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:30 pm

congrats very much for your citizenship.

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Irishsoon wrote:
gnem wrote:

gnem, I think you are that mad guy called Angel Country or whatever...Would you please shut the f**k up and leave this forum alone? Your English is not very impressive, despite you think you are ranting like a solicitor. So please leave this forum alone and entertain your sick soul somewhere else!

Why that guy who is descent enough to share his development with us should lie? We are all happy for him and share his joy...

Stop ranting about Taoiseach Enda Kenny and Alan Shatter or FG. The only criticism of them allowed is that they let you in this country...You are clearly a liability for this country Angel Country or "gnem". Perhaps those nonsensical people like you (either black or white) deserve not better than the Mayor you aforementioned...Don't let me start gnem as I can mup the floor with you, ok?

I demand that the admin here ban this bas***d as it seems he is not only back, start ranting once again as well.

Atleast you presumed my English is bad despite you not being English yourself, and i did a degree course in Law in which i am successful.

You don't or enda kenny or Alan shatter let me into Ireland like everybody else, rather i was allowed to remain here by virtue of the landmark ruling of the European court of human right september 2004 and per article 5 of the immigration protocol the Irish state signed up in 2003/04 aswell which make's me have the same right your minister or your prime minister has despite being non-Eu Citizen under the alien act of the European union, so stop being self centered, so if i am not in your team do i apply to be one ?

And the recent staff of the naturalization office has done a very good job by unmasking my citizenship application dated back to October 2010 which is lovely, i congratulate and thank them for that, indeed.

:lol:

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:06 pm

gnem wrote:
Irishsoon wrote:
gnem wrote:

Atleast you presumed my English is bad despite you not being English yourself, and i did a degree course in Law in which i am successful.

Moderator,
Could we please sh..t...list this guy and ban him.....his comments are most irrelevant and off topic...

You don't or enda kenny or Alan shatter let me into Ireland like everybody else, rather i was allowed to remain here by virtue of the landmark ruling of the European court of human right september 2004 and per article 5 of the immigration protocol the Irish state signed up in 2003/04 aswell which make's me have the same right your minister or your prime minister has despite being non-Eu Citizen under the alien act of the European union, so stop being self centered, so if i am not in your team do i apply to be one ?

And the recent staff of the naturalization office has done a very good job by unmasking my citizenship application dated back to October 2010 which is lovely, i congratulate and thank them for that, indeed.

Irishsoon
Newly Registered

Post by Irishsoon » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:02 pm

gnem wrote:
Irishsoon wrote:
gnem wrote:

Seriously gnem, Whatever f**k you are, I really don't give a damn as far as you leave this forum alone and save us from your rants....I think you really need a serious help gnem!

By the way...Why admin is not banning him, is a mystery to me and other users of this forum...

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Irishsoon wrote:
gnem wrote:
Irishsoon wrote:
gnem wrote:

Seriously gnem, Whatever f**k you are, I really don't give a damn as far as you leave this forum alone and save us from your rants....I think you really need a serious help gnem!

By the way...Why admin is not banning him, is a mystery to me and other users of this forum...
I could take a brake for rebbles like yourself, but the staff that're doing a great statutory job to make sure that everybody is treated equally, which their jobs to uncover maladministration takes time and distress taken aswell, which we have to let people of this forum aware of should never upset you at all if you're a human being. :D

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 pm

gnem please go away youy are not welcome here if you want attention you can get it anywhere but not here

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 pm

BANDAR wrote:gnem please go away youy are not welcome here if you want attention you can get it anywhere but not here

gnem, get the f...k outta here plzzz

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:54 pm

14 june 2012 thursday i think there will be 4 days 4 ceremony.each ceremony will have 1000 people last person recieved approval with ceremony dates and time also.i think its good sign.alot of people going to get theirs approvals in coming weeks

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 am

rayr7501 wrote:
BANDAR wrote:gnem please go away youy are not welcome here if you want attention you can get it anywhere but not here

gnem, get the f...k outta here plzzz

Why did you guys continue to attack despite not doing or making any wrong comment against anyone rather than obeying the rules but find my comment hard to absorb. And your attitude relates to the case of FAGAN V METROPOLITAN POLICE in a continue act case,but how far would you run now ? :D

seraph

CEREMONY

Post by seraph » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:21 am

I think there will be only one day ceremony on 14 June with 4 oaths of about 4000 people. (1000x4 each). My understanding is this: there will be 4 remaining ceremonies this year (may be in June, August, Oct and Dec) with 16 oaths that means around 16000 will get citizenship this year from now.

Naija

Post by Naija » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm

[quote="batakooji"]Hello Bro Naija,

We are happy for you and we ask God that we will be next but that sad thing that we will miss you on the forum. However, try to come time to time to contribute. Happy to feel that you are relieved from the immigration burden[/quote]

Thank you so much for this nice message.I really wish you all the best and hope u all will be in this position very soon.I will be coming here from time to time.I will try and record my ceremony and update if minister says any new information in his speech.And one small info,im not bro.I am a sister. :)

Naija

Post by Naija » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 pm

[quote="IQU"]congrats very much for your citizenship.[/quote]

Thanks a lot.I hope you get yours soon.Good luck. :)

dania

hello

Post by dania » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:17 pm

hello everybody
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

dania

Post by dania » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:33 pm

i applied for naturalization in may2010[spouse of british national] got reference no in june2010, got letter with new reference no in feb2012 .rang them in mar2012 and asked about any update the lady told me i cant say anything it is a huge backlog and we r doing our best hopefully you will get answer before the end of this year,,,i rang again in april2012 another lady told me it is a very very huge backlog i cant say but i think u will get any answer in the beginning of next year i.e 2013,i told her that minister is giving the statement that they will clear all previous backlog by summer 2012 and u r telling me that it will be now in 2013 she replied i dont think so but we r doing our best we dont know .
is anybody know any thing as the staff working there doesnt seem to know any thing.thanks
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 pm

dania wrote:i applied for naturalization in may2010[spouse of british national] got reference no in june2010, got letter with new reference no in feb2012 .rang them in mar2012 and asked about any update the lady told me i cant say anything it is a huge backlog and we r doing our best hopefully you will get answer before the end of this year,,,i rang again in april2012 another lady told me it is a very very huge backlog i cant say but i think u will get any answer in the beginning of next year i.e 2013,i told her that minister is giving the statement that they will clear all previous backlog by summer 2012 and u r telling me that it will be now in 2013 she replied i dont think so but we r doing our best we dont know .
is anybody know any thing as the staff working there doesnt seem to know any thing.thanks
Dania call center people have no clue what they are talking about don't worry we will get our letters soon hopefully.

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:18 am

jonny321 wrote:
dania wrote:i applied for naturalization in may2010[spouse of british national] got reference no in june2010, got letter with new reference no in feb2012 .rang them in mar2012 and asked about any update the lady told me i cant say anything it is a huge backlog and we r doing our best hopefully you will get answer before the end of this year,,,i rang again in april2012 another lady told me it is a very very huge backlog i cant say but i think u will get any answer in the beginning of next year i.e 2013,i told her that minister is giving the statement that they will clear all previous backlog by summer 2012 and u r telling me that it will be now in 2013 she replied i dont think so but we r doing our best we dont know .
Dania call center people have no clue what they are talking about don't worry we will get our letters soon hopefully.

Yehhhhh......got my yellow form today after waiting for 15 months.....got acceptance for 14th June ceremony at 1330...good luck to all waiting...