ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dublin777

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by dublin777 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Niniola69. Thanks so much . Will shall get there .

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:34 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:Good afternoon my pple! Pixie12,Dublin777 and all my pals on the forum. I presume there won't be any more approvals until after the ceremony ,I guess only invitations will be issued to those that has paid already. Cos when I email them ,they replied and said my application is at advanced stage .Advanced stage wch only them can interpret ,we just have to keep praying and hoping for the best. I wish everyone expecting good luck and have a good day.
Advance stage? So it means the minister has already made a decision with your application. You might get approval in the next coming days or week. Thats sounds good mate!! Just keep an eye on your mailbox now and i know it will be a good news.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:37 pm

pixie12 wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Good afternoon my pple! Pixie12,Dublin777 and all my pals on the forum. I presume there won't be any more approvals until after the ceremony ,I guess only invitations will be issued to those that has paid already. Cos when I email them ,they replied and said my application is at advanced stage .Advanced stage wch only them can interpret ,we just have to keep praying and hoping for the best. I wish everyone expecting good luck and have a good day.
Advance stage? So it means the minister has already made a decision with your application. You might get approval in the next coming days or week. Thats sounds good mate!! Just keep an eye on your mailbox now and i know it will be a good news.
Thanks so much mate,I highly appreciate .Will keep u posted with what is going on. Thanks once again.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:41 pm

Yeah definitely. Your approval letter is on its way to u soon. Cheers!!!

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:55 pm

pixie12 wrote:Yeah definitely. Your approval letter is on its way to u soon. Cheers!!!
Thanks my very good pal Pixie12.God will meet u at the points of ur needs. Thanks for ur encouraging words .We will rejoice together in Jesus name.

Ludmir67
Newly Registered

Post by Ludmir67 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:46 am

Hi All,
I received my letter from INIS this morning saying I was scheduled to attend the Ceremony on 15th April but that it has been rescheduled to 26th April. They also said formal invitations would be issued after 4th April and if I cannot attend to please email them.
Good to luck to everyone else for these letters to arrive.

Ludmir67
Newly Registered

Post by Ludmir67 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:54 am

green2016 wrote:Hi

Small update regarding invitation letters for ceremony, as of today none are sent out from citizenship section

Thank you
Hi All again
Also just to note the INIS Website says letters have been issued to those who are scheduled to attend. This post on the website is from yesterday 22/3/2016.
My letter is dated 21/3/2016
So letters have been issued!

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:00 am

Ludmir67 wrote:
green2016 wrote:Hi

Small update regarding invitation letters for ceremony, as of today none are sent out from citizenship section

Thank you
Hi All again
Also just to note the INIS Website says letters have been issued to those who are scheduled to attend. This post on the website is from yesterday 22/3/2016.
My letter is dated 21/3/2016
So letters have been issued!

Not necessarily. My wife didn't get any letter yet, although yesterday am she asked and was confirmed they are inviting her and a letter will be sent in the coming days.
So for those who have paid already and didn't get any letter do not panic! you will most likely invited!!

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:08 am

Normally I never ask but this time maybe a bit anxious so I sent an email asking the status and I got a reply within 20 minutes.

Hi XX,

Your application is currently at an advanced stage of processing. While it
is not possible to give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch
with you as soon as a decision has been reached.

Ludmir67
Newly Registered

Post by Ludmir67 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:20 am

It depends where you are in the country when your post will arrive but should be in the next few days.
I sent an email shortly after I sent my fee and GNIB card and asked about if I would get to attend next ceremony and I got a reply to say I was scheduled for it. You will of course still need to receive a letter from them confirming this..When applicants have gotten approval and sent their fees etc. they should then ask INIS by email if they will be invited to the next upcoming Ceremony. At least then you will know in advance if they've scheduled you to attend it, they will tell you this, instead of wondering if you will get a letter about invitation to attend.

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:30 am

Ludmir67 wrote:It depends where you are in the country when your post will arrive but should be in the next few days.
I sent an email shortly after I sent my fee and GNIB card and asked about if I would get to attend next ceremony and I got a reply to say I was scheduled for it. You will of course still need to receive a letter from them confirming this..When applicants have gotten approval and sent their fees etc. they should then ask INIS by email if they will be invited to the next upcoming Ceremony. At least then you will know in advance if they've scheduled you to attend it, they will tell you this, instead of wondering if you will get a letter about invitation to attend.

Good, honestly I dnt expect to get the April one but if it comes will be a blessing
Otherwise it should be the following one

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:33 am

jumanufer wrote:Normally I never ask but this time maybe a bit anxious so I sent an email asking the status and I got a reply within 20 minutes.

Hi XX,

Hellooo bro ! Good morning ,I guess we are in the same category . Whn I emailed them two weeks ago that was the exact response I got from them. Just take it easy and let us hope and pray that we will be among the ceremony in April. U know the advanced stage status can't be defined by anyone except by Justice themselves . Keep ursef busy with other things around u and hoping that it will be our turn soon.Have a good day ahead.

csdrajkot
Newly Registered

Post by csdrajkot » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:42 am

Hi Guys,
New update on ceremony now its postpone to 26th April , i got letter today for my wife.

=============
Change of date for Citizenship Ceremony

22 March 2016
The Citizenship Ceremony scheduled for Friday 15 April 2016 has been deferred and will now take place on Tuesday 26 April 2016. A letter has issued to all those who are scheduled to attend.
=======================

Thanks

daddy
Member of Standing

Post by daddy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:20 am

Does anyone know how long it takes to process Naturalisation application for children (minor, under 12 years) where the parent of the child just got naturalised?
Thanks,
Daddy

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:57 am

jumanufer wrote:Normally I never ask but this time maybe a bit anxious so I sent an email asking the status and I got a reply within 20 minutes.

Hi XX,

Jumanufer, is that your status? Advance stage? Wow that was quick..

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:00 pm

pixie12 wrote:

Hi XX,

Yes but then again dnt know what does it mean in terms of time
My wife just got letter for ceremony in April

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:05 pm

jumanufer wrote:
pixie12 wrote:

Hi XX,

Yes but then again dnt know what does it mean in terms of time
My wife just got letter for ceremony in April
If you're going to read the comments way back from the other applicants here, u will know that if its the advance stage. Its nearing the end and the minister has already made a decision
with your application. And im sure your approval letter is on the way soon and they will start rolling a batch of approval letters as NINIOLA got the same response.

kachito
Newly Registered

Post by kachito » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:45 pm

csdrajkot wrote:Hi Guys,
New update on ceremony now its postpone to 26th April , i got letter today for my wife.

=============
Change of date for Citizenship Ceremony

22 March 2016
The Citizenship Ceremony scheduled for Friday 15 April 2016 has been deferred and will now take place on Tuesday 26 April 2016. A letter has issued to all those who are scheduled to attend.
=======================

Thanks
Ijust confirm all above. I got the same letter. Ceremony deffered from 15 to 26 of april. Formal ivitations will be send after 4th of april. See You there Guys!

pacificislands
Newly Registered

Post by pacificislands » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:55 pm

Hey guys, I recieved the letter confirming I will be attending the citizenship ceremony on April 26, 2016 . The next letter is on april 4 official invitiation if I am able to attend or not.
Time line:
Oct 23, 2015-submitted the application
Dec 16, 2015- advanced stage
Jan 30, 2016- approved
Feb 8 2016- send cheque 950 euros

Its 3 months time process!!

You all get there. Goodluck and congrats to those who will get inti citizenship ceremony on April 26 Including me!!! Yay!!!

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:25 pm

pacificislands wrote:Hey guys, I recieved the letter confirming I will be attending the citizenship ceremony on April 26, 2016 . The next letter is on april 4 official invitiation if I am able to attend or not.
Time line:
Oct 23, 2015-submitted the application
Dec 16, 2015- advanced stage
Jan 30, 2016- approved
Feb 8 2016- send cheque 950 euros

Its 3 months time process!!

You all get there. Goodluck and congrats to those who will get inti citizenship ceremony on April 26 Including me!!! Yay!!!
Helloo bro ,good afternoon! Congratulations ! I want to quickly ask u some questions concerning ur applications if u don't mind. On what basis do u applied? Are u in full time employment?? Have u claim any benefits in the past or presently .Plz will appreciate if u can answer this questions cos at times u find it difficult to get the criteria by which Naturalisation is bn granted .Ve submitted since September 29th and got the second letter on the 21st of Jan but still awaiting a decision letter.

pacificislands
Newly Registered

Post by pacificislands » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello NINIOLA69,

Hi yes, i applied through stamp4EuFam.
And yes I am working fulltime but went back to college recently to finished my degree.
I am currently on benefits (back to education allowance) from social welfare.
When I applied for naturalisation I am getting benefits from the government.
There is no reason for u to be rejected if u are in benefits. The onky way they will refuse you based on what I read before is if you commit a crime, or parking fee that hasnt been paid. Speed limit etc.

Better email them again on what is the current situation of your status

Best of luck x

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:49 pm

Thank u very much for the information, I do highly appreciate. At times I blif mother luck also play an important role. Ve got no convictions,warnings or fines since I arrived here ,am only bn skeptical bcos I realised that most of the pple bn granted were mostly those on 5yrs or 5yrs Eufam . I rarely see those on 3yrs Irish spouse .That has bn my concern and like I said Ve submitted since September 29th , I emailed them about 3 weeks ago they said it is at an advanced stage. Am still hoping and waiting unto thy Lord may be I will be part of the April 26th ceremony. Thanks for the information bro. I appreciate u once again.God bless u and increase u in all fronts.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:42 pm

Niniola. Ive got a few friends who applied as spouse of irish citizen(3yrs) both non eu. My other friend is getting benefits and all as a dependent. And took her 6 months all together from the day she applied until ceremony(2014). My other friend, applied just this sept 2015 and got approval last january. So it took her 4 months to get a decision. Dont worry about it too much you will get it i am sure. I am like u too. I worry and think about bad things that can go wrong with my application. But if u know you followed all the rules here and didnt get any convictions. You will be fine. And besides your in the advance stage. So it means your application is moving. Might be slower than what u expect. But im sure you'll get the approval soon.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:48 pm

pixie12 wrote:Niniola. Ive got a few friends who applied as spouse of irish citizen(3yrs) both non eu. My other friend is getting benefits and all as a dependent. And took her 6 months all together from the day she applied until ceremony(2014). My other friend, applied just this sept 2015 and got approval last january. So it took her 4 months to get a decision. Dont worry about it too much you will get it i am sure. I am like u too. I worry and think about bad things that can go wrong with my application. But if u know you followed all the rules here and didnt get any convictions. You will be fine. And besides your in the advance stage. So it means your application is moving. Might be slower than what u expect. But im sure you'll get the approval soon.
Pixie12,thanks so much for all ur encouraging words and patience. I do appreciate ,u are like an angel to me despite not seeing u and haven't met u before. I really appreciate ur kind words. The precious Lord will enlarge ur coast and establish u more. The good Lord will rebuke the devourer for ur sake and make u a delightsome land. U will be a vessel unto honour in His vineyard. U know as human the flesh do over ride the thought at times,if u see ur mates getting things easily . U begin to question ursef ,what have u done right or wrong . Thanks once again my dear bro,we shall all have reasons to rejoice and celebrate . I appreciate u once again.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:05 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:
pixie12 wrote:Niniola. Ive got a few friends who applied as spouse of irish citizen(3yrs) both non eu. My other friend is getting benefits and all as a dependent. And took her 6 months all together from the day she applied until ceremony(2014). My other friend, applied just this sept 2015 and got approval last january. So it took her 4 months to get a decision. Dont worry about it too much you will get it i am sure. I am like u too. I worry and think about bad things that can go wrong with my application. But if u know you followed all the rules here and didnt get any convictions. You will be fine. And besides your in the advance stage. So it means your application is moving. Might be slower than what u expect. But im sure you'll get the approval soon.
Pixie12,thanks so much for all ur encouraging words and patience. I do appreciate ,u are like an angel to me despite not seeing u and haven't met u before. I really appreciate ur kind words. The precious Lord will enlarge ur coast and establish u more. The good Lord will rebuke the devourer for ur sake and make u a delightsome land. U will be a vessel unto honour in His vineyard. U know as human the flesh do over ride the thought at times,if u see ur mates getting things easily . U begin to question ursef ,what have u done right or wrong . Thanks once again my dear bro,we shall all have reasons to rejoice and celebrate . I appreciate u once again.
No problem. Im like you too. I worry about things most of the time and think about bad scenarios that can go wrong with my application. So many what if's. All im thinking bout right now is i know i havent done anything wrong for them to refuse my application. Might get slower than what i expect. Or can be quicker too. Its hard to get off your mind from it to be honest. And I never really bother myself checking my mailbox everyday. Its just my husband who does it lol. But i know one day. He will tell me that you got your approval from the post. And ill be over the moon when i heard those words, Yay!!! God bless u too! And soon enough we will get the approval letter that we're waiting.