ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:00 pm

some of the points from earlier posts we can think about as well in our demonstration
>whose to blame for CCL attrocities?
> who create avenue for CCL to defraud student if thats the case? regulators or HO?
>student is always at school mercy after paying the enrolment fee.
>. why are other colleges awarding PGD if they are not allowed to issue such?
>who is responsible for those who has been issued igs last year when the college was in running and now what to those students.is there future on skate as well?why they have been issued visas on the first point then..

we can ask our solicitors as well about what issues to raise as well as we are not going to be defendant this time enough of being begging them,now i think we shuld attack them and tell them there flaws and loopholes in system and things for which they should be responsible for and just to hode their incompetency they are blaming students for that..
one of us should send personal message to the guys who are going todo demonstration and exchange there contacts with eachother as it will be helpfull for everyone

cclboybd
Newly Registered

i am agree

Post by cclboybd » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 pm

i will join with u and also told my friends who are also victim.
thnka for this brave idea.

danish1981
BANNED

Re: i am agree

Post by danish1981 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm

cclboybd wrote:i will join with u and also told my friends who are also victim.
yes thats the way guys,dont worry about that its gonna work ornot atleast we wont have any regrets later on that we haven't tried our best.i have contacted some more guys aswell and hopefully expecting some positive response

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:48 am

picolla wrote: i don't understant how demo is gonna help us. it's not like we are only 40 to 50 students who has been refused due to HO faults or whatever..
About 2500 students obviously unrealistic figures. Demo gonna attract media or house of common attention. but what would be results of it.
i don't find any clues
can you give me possible outcome of demo
picolla

I can say one possible outcome would be to make it even more obvious that some/most/all of the people claiming to have been students are liars.

It isn't the UKBA's fault that someone uses fake documents. The so called students got caught out in a matter of weeks.

Surely no one still believes there really could have been over 2500 students, possibly up to 1200 say in each class.
danish1981 wrote:some of the points from earlier posts we can think about as well in our demonstration
>whose to blame for CCL attrocities?
> who create avenue for CCL to defraud student if thats the case? regulators or HO?
The people who sold these worthless pieces of paper, and the people who bought them and commited a criminal offence by using them in an application for leave to remain.

I really do think that there is a cat in hell's chance for all of the refused applicants winning appeals and getting Tier 1 Post Study Work.

CCL people, if you submitted diplomas that you bought for cash and did no work for, you really do need to take responsibilty for your actions and stop blaming others. A gun was not held to anyone's head to force them to send off a fraudulent application as far as I am aware.

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:51 am

i will join u with my 3 friends as well but 1st exchange numbers to contract each others

Diopka
Newly Registered

Post by Diopka » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:31 am

lol....protesting for getting convicted twice for a fraud?you will attract only hatred and laughter from other migrants rather than sympathy.
you are not the first and last ones manipulating documents in this country but the unfortunate ones who are caught in wrong numbers.blame CCL for being too greedy and everything else.
Imagine yourself in the same situation but in somalia,saudi.russia or any country with pathetic human rights record.....understand that tolerance is not a weakness and the proven truth cannot be changed.
may be u can try your luck in scotland rather than westminster.u might get british passports on compassionate grounds...feel free to run your mouths on me..

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:59 am

Diopka wrote:lol....protesting for getting convicted twice for a fraud?you will attract only hatred and laughter from other migrants rather than sympathy.
you are not the first and last ones manipulating documents in this country but the unfortunate ones who are caught in wrong numbers.blame CCL for being too greedy and everything else.
Imagine yourself in the same situation but in somalia,saudi.russia or any country with pathetic human rights record.....understand that tolerance is not a weakness and the proven truth cannot be changed.
may be u can try your luck in scotland rather than westminster.u might get british passports on compassionate grounds...feel free to run your mouths on me..
Lol why u always ask for trouble and now just watch people like Wait, Raja Ali will start using offensive language against you.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:00 am

No Point u wud not win.

poshkhan
Newly Registered

guys pls get togerther

Post by poshkhan » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Hi guys i m new in this post!
but i have benn reading this forum for a long time.O ne thing i wanna say if you guys wanna get together at one platform then don't just contact your ccl victims only, instead contact with every single friend of yours and try to get as many people as you can.I know its a bit difficult but not imposs.

danish1981
BANNED

Re: guys pls get togerther

Post by danish1981 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:39 pm

poshkhan wrote:Hi guys i m new in this post!
but i have benn reading this forum for a long time.O ne thing i wanna say if you guys wanna get together at one platform then don't just contact your ccl victims only, instead contact with every single friend of yours and try to get as many people as you can.I know its a bit difficult but not imposs.
appreciate your idea poshkhan...

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 pm

1st thing is i m not from CCL SO NEXT TIME MR ASH GANDU KEEP UR facing TOUNGE IN UR BLOODY MOUTH

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:11 pm

I KNOW U R AN ILLEGLE IMMIGRANT DOING WORK IN CHICKEN SHOP FOR 3 POUNDS AN HOUR WHAT I CAN SUGGES U IS IF U GOT SERIOUS IMMIGRATION PROB. THEN U CAN ALWAYS APPLY 4 INDEFINATE LEAVE, HOW? U GOT LOADS OF FRNDS HERE WHO CAN BE UR GAY PARTNERS SO TRY MY FRND I M HERE TO HELP DA PEOPLE NOT 4 AN ARGUE
IF U GO THROUGH WID MY ALL POST U REALIZE WHAT I HV DONE AND WAHT WAS MY MAIL POINT AND NOW LOOK AT UR SELF I ALWAYS FND U TO CRICIZE OTHERS 4 NOTHING OR IF U GIVE ADVICE 2 ANYONE U ALWAYS DODA SAME OLD THINGS IN ALL UR BLOODY POSTS LOOK UR UGLY FACE NOW IN DA MIRROR I DONT KNOW WHAT RELIGION U BELONGS 2 BUT CAN GUESS U WAS MUSLIM COZ U GOT 786 WID UR ID NOW IF U WERE OG EVEN R MUSLIM THEN STOP THIS THING COZ U KNOW ITS DA HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN AND IF U DO SOMETHING GOOD THEN GOD LL REWARD U 70 TIMES MORE THAN OTHER DAY BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IF U DONE MISTAKE OR GUNNAA U LL GET DA SAME TREATMENT NOW BETTER TO GET RID OF UR LUST AND PREPARED TO HELP OTHERS RATHER THAN TO CRITICIZE THEM AND U LL C A DIFF. IN UR LIFE.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:17 pm

and one more thing if u think u r highly qualified or whatever then come forward we can have competition.show me ur edu. ur experience,ur assest and whaever u want u can competate i m ready and u wud not be able 2 do that better next time close ur mouth against me.i now u came from which background so dont wanna tell u abt ur past here my frnd dont make it personel u just here 4 fighting like u wanna b biggest celeberity over here try to avoid these things
people ll love u and also God ll reward u

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:41 pm

wait wrote:1st thing is i m not from CCL SO NEXT TIME MR ASH GANDU KEEP UR facing TOUNGE IN UR BLOODY MOUTH
wait wrote:I KNOW U R AN ILLEGLE IMMIGRANT DOING WORK IN CHICKEN SHOP FOR 3 POUNDS AN HOUR WHAT I CAN SUGGES U IS IF U GOT SERIOUS IMMIGRATION PROB. THEN U CAN ALWAYS APPLY 4 INDEFINATE LEAVE, HOW? U GOT LOADS OF FRNDS HERE WHO CAN BE UR GAY PARTNERS SO TRY MY FRND I M HERE TO HELP DA PEOPLE NOT 4 AN ARGUE
IF U GO THROUGH WID MY ALL POST U REALIZE WHAT I HV DONE AND WAHT WAS MY MAIL POINT AND NOW LOOK AT UR SELF I ALWAYS FND U TO CRICIZE OTHERS 4 NOTHING OR IF U GIVE ADVICE 2 ANYONE U ALWAYS DODA SAME OLD THINGS IN ALL UR BLOODY POSTS LOOK UR UGLY FACE NOW IN DA MIRROR I DONT KNOW WHAT RELIGION U BELONGS 2 BUT CAN GUESS U WAS MUSLIM COZ U GOT 786 WID UR ID NOW IF U WERE OG EVEN R MUSLIM THEN STOP THIS THING COZ U KNOW ITS DA HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN AND IF U DO SOMETHING GOOD THEN GOD LL REWARD U 70 TIMES MORE THAN OTHER DAY BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IF U DONE MISTAKE OR GUNNAA U LL GET DA SAME TREATMENT NOW BETTER TO GET RID OF UR LUST AND PREPARED TO HELP OTHERS RATHER THAN TO CRITICIZE THEM AND U LL C A DIFF. IN UR LIFE.
wait wrote:and one more thing if u think u r highly qualified or whatever then come forward we can have competition.show me ur edu. ur experience,ur assest and whaever u want u can competate i m ready and u wud not be able 2 do that better next time close ur mouth against me.i now u came from which background so dont wanna tell u abt ur past here my frnd dont make it personel u just here 4 fighting like u wanna b biggest celeberity over here try to avoid these things
people ll love u and also God ll reward u
That is not very nice wait in my opinion, and looking back through your earlier posts it isn't the first time you have been nasty.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:03 am

thx 4 ur suggestions but look at ur self what u have done in da pas n now what ru up 2. always criticizing others 4 their act, i m not mentioning what acts but do ur busiess brov, y u interfering in others matters,what ll u get from it.ok.. if u got nice n better advice then give otherwise its irrelevent to argue here,coz if u read da main purpose of this forum then u ll realize that it not 4 fighting but 4 nice advice n help which everyone needs badly no matter whatever their circumstances r. i think its enough n plz try 2 avoid an arguments coz in da end no 1 wud get any benefit out of that. thx

rizoo

ALL CCL Victim

Post by rizoo » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 am

Hey guys

What u ppls decide abt demonstration that’s a time we all comes in one platform and ignore wht other ppls saying abt that ccl matter

Let me know ppls either we r going to do this demonstration or not

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 am

wait wrote:thx 4 ur suggestions but look at ur self what u have done in da pas n now what ru up 2. always criticizing others 4 their act, i m not mentioning what acts but do ur busiess brov, y u interfering in others matters,what ll u get from it.ok.. if u got nice n better advice then give otherwise its irrelevent to argue here,coz if u read da main purpose of this forum then u ll realize that it not 4 fighting but 4 nice advice n help which everyone needs badly no matter whatever their circumstances r. i think its enough n plz try 2 avoid an arguments coz in da end no 1 wud get any benefit out of that. thx
I KNOW U R AN ILLEGLE IMMIGRANT DOING WORK IN CHICKEN SHOP FOR 3 POUNDS AN HOUR WHAT I CAN SUGGES U IS IF U GOT SERIOUS IMMIGRATION PROB. THEN U CAN ALWAYS APPLY 4 INDEFINATE LEAVE, HOW? U GOT LOADS OF FRNDS HERE WHO CAN BE UR GAY PARTNERS SO TRY MY FRND I M HERE TO HELP DA PEOPLE NOT 4 AN ARGUE

I've desperately been trying to find this language on Google translator but I can't seem to find it?

Can anyone translate it into English so that I may read it? Thanks.

Diopka
Newly Registered

Post by Diopka » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:46 am

lol....PGD graduate from oxford business college...poor ccl's!!
2300 GBP?

Newly Registered

Post by 1379 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 am

Lets do it guys!!! Very Good Idea!!! If we will not act no one gonna help us, This is our case and we need to defend it!!!

Newly Registered

Re: ALL CCL Victim

Post by 1379 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:30 am

rizoo wrote:Hey guys

What u ppls decide abt demonstration that’s a time we all comes in one platform and ignore wht other ppls saying abt that ccl matter

Let me know ppls either we r going to do this demonstration or not
Lets get together ASAP!!! I am calling all victims of HO to come together and fight for our rights!!!!

dipen007
Newly Registered

Post by dipen007 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:07 pm

hi what about those student who got psw on fake docs. from ccl in october......will theie visa will be revoked???

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 pm

dipen007 wrote:hi what about those student who got psw on fake docs. from ccl in october......will theie visa will be revoked???
yep there are already been revoked. if u don't believe try to travel on this psw :twisted: :twisted:

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

More CCL cases on AIT website - appeals dismissed

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:10 pm

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA018192009.doc

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA029192009.doc

I guess there will be more of these as time goes on. These cases were decided before the recent test case too.

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:04 pm

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA018192009.doc

IN THIS DECISION THE IMMIGRATION JUDGE IS '''PERKINS'' ,I REMEBER HIS NAME BECAUSE WHEN ''HO'' WENT IN SENIOR COURT FOR RECONSIDERATION ,THE SAME JUDGE KEPT THE SAME DECISION FROM LOWER COURT,
NOW ME AND HO OFFICE ARE IN HIGH COURT ,..SE WAT HAPPENS BUT STILL MY CASE IN ON HOLD UNTIL THE THE RECONSIDERATION OF THE LEAD CASE IS IN HIGH COURT NOW,

IAN MACDONALD PLZZ THIS TIME PREPARE WELL,IN HIGH COURT YOU ARE PAID AT LEAST 1500-2000 £ FOR ONE HEARING :shock: :shock:

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:09 pm

SE WAT HAPPENS BUT STILL MY CASE IN ON HOLD UNTIL THE THE RECONSIDERATION OF THE LEAD CASE IS IN HIGH COURT NOW,

IAN MACDONALD PLZZ THIS TIME PREPARE WELL,IN HIGH COURT YOU ARE PAID AT LEAST 1500-2000 £ FOR ONE HEARING
Is anyone actually going to the high court about the test case?