ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
United Kingdom

Re: Any one has adress to Sheffield

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:26 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
rina wrote:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggggggg I am going to explode soon @ dapsonlee.. I just spoke to someone at H/O wishing for them to say " its been sent" :( Only for the guy to say its still being looked at... I asked how long will it take and he responded "unfortunately bal bla bla bla... am like its been 17 months you know !!!!!"

I am out of work and its impossible right nowwww............. Lord why have you forsaken us????? We have been really patient...
Well i guess we just have to continue to be patient.. we shall prevail eventually by God's grace lol.. chin up.. I believe totally from my heart that there is a huge floodlight at the end of this tunnel. "When it rains, it pours"...

Yayyyy! @dapsonlee is senior member!!!! Congrats!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Verbina Lol is this life? Keisha called it "The MP" status, funny lady and title too.. Yer but why thank you. :oops: Hope you are ok though?

@Rina, Its only a matter of time, That 0870 line is an emotional and psycholigical torture. I only call them once a month now and just move on. You will be fine just keep hoping with fith. "We will get there" :)
Haha "MP status" I like it!!! Well done Keisha! At least it makes me feel a little less of a saddo with my "Sage" status 8)
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:00 pm

OMFG!!!!! I just got an email from my MP!!!!!!! I literally had kittens when I saw it!! It basically didnt say anything new like, but they confirmed they received my email with copies from my 10 page novel letter to the senior caseworker and my daughter's kick-*rse letter!!
So they are saying they told senior caseworker to look out for my correspondence, but they ve not heard anything back yet, but will let me know as soon as they hear any news!!!!
Maaaan! My hands are soooooo shaking still !! Whoa!!!!!

PS funny how they didnt acknowledge it even when I forwarded my crappy solicitor's letter to them back then...... But now they did!!!! OMFG!!!!!!

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:08 pm

verbina wrote:OMFG!!!!! I just got an email from my MP!!!!!!! I literally had kittens when I saw it!! It basically didnt say anything new like, but they confirmed they received my email with copies from my 10 page novel letter to the senior caseworker and my daughter's kick-*rse letter!!
So they are saying they told senior caseworker to look out for my correspondence, but they ve not heard anything back yet, but will let me know as soon as they hear any news!!!!

PS funny how they didnt acknowledge it even when I forwarded my crappy solicitor's letter to them back then...... But now they did!!!! OMFG!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Verbina you are such a character loollllllll.. Honestly you really make me laugh. Thank you. :D

Its a start so hoping for more and better good news..

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Bonsour Good people...

@Fayvritt...Congratulations and enjoy the freedom!

@Dapsonlee and Believe...*waves*...how's the going MP's??

@Verbina...at least the MP responded to you and hope that Snr caseworker shakes in her boots,when she reads that letter!You're getting your visa byu fire by force!

@Rina...Don't despair doll and I pray you receive your visa.The whoopers just want to frustrate you and don't let them get into you.

Like someone mentioned here in the blog,let's not give for this battle is for the Lord.The money-making scheme is gonna seize soon!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:44 pm

verbina wrote:OMFG!!!!! I just got an email from my MP!!!!!!! I literally had kittens when I saw it!! It basically didnt say anything new like, but they confirmed they received my email with copies from my 10 page novel letter to the senior caseworker and my daughter's kick-*rse letter!!

Seem like you are beating your solicitor to it.. Good job Verbz, a step closer to victory you are. Well should we have a mini congratulatory party? Lol. Seem like this year is gonna close with a BANG!!!

Sweetypie

Post by Sweetypie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Guys I have been granted. Came home to find a big parcel of my documents.
I don't know how to thank God. Employer was chasing me about visa... I was scared to lose my job.
Granted further leave 3 years till October 2016.
Thank you all for your help I got so Manu ideas here I didn't use a lawyer. Thank you thank you. May God rain all your visas ASAP.
FLR O Extension applied: 21 Sep 2013
Acknowledgment Letter dated: 24 Sep 2013
Biometrics: 1 Oct 2013 letter, done: 4 Oct 2013
Decision: 12 October granted DLR until Oct 2016
Documents: Received 17 October 2013
BRP: 23 October

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:35 pm

dapsonlee wrote:

Seem like you are beating your solicitor to it.. Good job Verbz, a step closer to victory you are. Well should we have a mini congratulatory party? Lol. Seem like this year is gonna close with a BANG!!!
@Keisha and @Rina Awwwh thank you ladies!!!!

@dapsonlee Haha a major party-thats what I need!!!! Yes!!!! Coz the only BANG I been hearing so far was me banging my head against the mailbox!! So hope this will all change for us before the New Year!!!!!
(or ideally before our birthdays!!!) 8)

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Sweetypie wrote:Guys I have been granted. Came home to find a big parcel of my documents.
I don't know how to thank God. Employer was chasing me about visa... I was scared to lose my job.
Thank you all for your help I got so Manu ideas here I didn't use a lawyer. Thank you thank you. May God rain all your visas ASAP.
Hip hip hooray hooray hooray!!!!! Well done chica!!! Enjoy your freedom!!

Sweetypie

Post by Sweetypie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:47 pm

verbina wrote:
Sweetypie wrote:Guys I have been granted. Came home to find a big parcel of my documents.
Thanks My Russian Princess Verbs !
Family theory with Library cards is they might have forgotten to include in big parcel or they fell out.loool. God will reward you for being an encouragement to many whilst you wait for your papers.

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Sweetypie wrote:
verbina wrote:
Thanks My Russian Princess Verbs !
Family theory with Library cards is they might have forgotten to include in big parcel or they fell out.loool. God will reward you for being an encouragement to many whilst you wait for your papers.
Aha!! Russian princess!! I like it!!! Well at least they sent the important parcel to correct address like and everything!! And it actually didnt take that long for your extension! Ha you gonna have some real celebrations this weekend chick!!!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:26 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lol I guess you gonna wear your visa as ID tomorrow. Shame of that boss for having no faith lol.. Enjoy your well deserved freedom :)

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:31 pm

verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

@dapsonlee Haha a major party-thats what I need!!!! Yes!!!! Coz the only BANG I been hearing so far was me banging my head against the mailbox!! So hope this will all change for us before the New Year!!!!!

Amen Verbz.. Pls don't tempt me to stock up champagnes for that occassion. (Champagne fireworks). I can taste victory already!!!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:33 pm

verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Amen Verbz.. Pls don't tempt me to stock up champagnes for that occassion. (Champagne fireworks). I can taste victory already!!!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Congrats sweetypie, at last they didn't forget to enclose the BRP card this time. very happy for you. You have been very supportive in your very short time on this Forum. Wish you all the best, may God bestow many more blessings upon your household.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Keisha wrote:Bonsour Good people...

@Fayvritt...Congratulations and enjoy the freedom!

@Dapsonlee and Believe...*waves*...how's the going MP's??

@Verbina...at least the MP responded to you and hope that Snr caseworker shakes in her boots,when she reads that letter!You're getting your visa byu fire by force!

@Rina...Don't despair doll and I pray you receive your visa.The whoopers just want to frustrate you and don't let them get into you.

Like someone mentioned here in the blog,let's not give for this battle is for the Lord.The money-making scheme is gonna seize soon!
Bonsour Keisha, How are you? Thank you for the prayers by the way.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:56 pm

verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Sounds very promising news, I hope this brings your case to a close Verbs. Well if I am invited to the festivities I will bring my ipod shuffle it's got classics like 12 play by r Kelly, I wont wear my MC hammer pants I promise :lol: :lol: :lol:

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Sounds very promising news, I hope this brings your case to a close Verbs. Well if I am invited to the festivities I will bring my ipod shuffle it's got classics like 12 play by r Kelly, I wont wear my MC hammer pants I promise :lol: :lol: :lol:
and dapsonlee in lederhosen :idea: :lol:

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:19 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

YESSSS!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Sweetypie

Post by Sweetypie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 pm

dapsonlee wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lol I guess you gonna wear your visa as ID tomorrow. Shame of that boss for having no faith lol.. Enjoy your well deserved freedom :)
Aaaawww thanks Dapsonlee. I still can't believe it. So relieved. The boss will see me tomorrow

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:27 pm

verbina wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Hahaha! Verbz and Believe2013, you guys are clowns.. well i promise to dress and dance just like in this video to the solicitors.. sorry london is gonna unleash a new "Steve Urkel" rocking the lederhosen lol be prepared guys, dress code set!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpyUTvz_3-Y

Sweetypie

Post by Sweetypie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:29 pm

verbina wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

A party sounds right for Princess Verbs :)
MC hammer pants ha ha ha ha
I have to google lederhosen, I hope it's not like Borat outfit

naba

Post by naba » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Wow! Congratulations dear!! Enjoy your freedom and please stay with us. Your tips for us are handy and priceless. :)
:D

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:55 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:

Hahaha! Verbz and Believe2013, you guys are clowns.. well i promise to dress and dance just like in this video to the solicitors.. sorry london is gonna unleash a new "Steve Urkel" rocking the lederhosen lol be prepared guys, dress code set!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpyUTvz_3-Y
Hahaha! EPIC!!!!!

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:18 pm

naba wrote:
Wow! Congratulations dear!! Enjoy your freedom and please stay with us. Your tips for us are handy and priceless. :)
:D
Congratulations
Your expectation will manifest very soon

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Sweetypie wrote:
verbina wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:

A party sounds right for Princess Verbs :)
MC hammer pants ha ha ha ha
I have to google lederhosen, I hope it's not like Borat outfit
Yeah I had to google it too you know!! When @believe first mentioned it, I was like WTF?!! :oops: :lol: