ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:45 pm

teebaby wrote:Thk u all....
Applied for (flro)RIght to private life last year sep with my 3kids 6,3 n 19months n my hubby also has his residence as a dependant of an EEA national but my solicitor said she wont be able to base the app on my husbands permit cos hes still a dependant on his cousin.so we decided to go for flro but still included in my app my husbands docs (payslip, bills, childbenefit letter n all).we now sent in the app with prayers n fasting .had bio done on the 4th of mar n recieved docs today.please feel free to ask any questions...still in shock.
What was your immigration status before all that? Were you an overstayer? Sorry for all these questions... just looks like overstayers with kids are finally getting granted!!
Yeah I bet you re still in shock lol! xxx
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:46 pm

alina143 wrote:
verbina wrote:
alina143 wrote:Hey verbina thanks we have been together 7years on and off family issues we have 5kids together my partner came to uk on a spousse visa as he was marrried to some1 else before we met he came to uk in 2001 and his visa expired in 2002 since them hes been here overstayer we met in 2005 december he got caught in january 2011 and was signing on in police station was issued removal notice on august 24.08.2013 app put in on 02.09.2013ack letter 10.09.2013 bio done 19.09.2013 futher document requested 10.10.2013 sent 15.10.2013 decision 17.10.2013
Sorry altogether 6weeks tops but very fast decision
Oh babe! Thank you SO MUCH for a detailed explanation!! It really means a lot to so many of us here in similar positions!! all the best for you and your family!!!! xxx
No problem xxx i would say if u are married or partners to prove u have a realation ship for 2 years i had to send futher documents for full 2 years bills on his name my name joint name even though we werent living together i still had some bills on his name thank god and he was always meeting the kids leaving em to school now we can be a proper family
#

Awwwwhh!! Its amazing!!! So happy for you!!! xxx

alina143

Post by alina143 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:01 pm

verbina wrote:
alina143 wrote:
verbina wrote:
alina143 wrote:Hey verbina thanks we have been together 7years on and off family issues we have 5kids together my partner came to uk on a spousse visa as he was marrried to some1 else before we met he came to uk in 2001 and his visa expired in 2002 since them hes been here overstayer we met in 2005 december he got caught in january 2011 and was signing on in police station was issued removal notice on august 24.08.2013 app put in on 02.09.2013ack letter 10.09.2013 bio done 19.09.2013 futher document requested 10.10.2013 sent 15.10.2013 decision 17.10.2013
Sorry altogether 6weeks tops but very fast decision
Oh babe! Thank you SO MUCH for a detailed explanation!! It really means a lot to so many of us here in similar positions!! all the best for you and your family!!!! xxx
No problem xxx i would say if u are married or partners to prove u have a realation ship for 2 years i had to send futher documents for full 2 years bills on his name my name joint name even though we werent living together i still had some bills on his name thank god and he was always meeting the kids leaving em to school now we can be a proper family
#

Awwwwhh!! Its amazing!!! So happy for you!!! xxx

Thank u hope ur granted very soon and all those who are waiting INSHALLAH xxx

teebaby

Post by teebaby » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Yes, I was an overstater until my status changed.had a 6months visa which expired April 15,2007 n since then all I have been doing was making babies n hoping to God.it was just last year I decided to send in an app cos of all d stories going round abt overstayers....im so sure my gud will def answer all prayers here on this forum.pls for those dat r still waiting...dont give up n neva cease to pray.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:04 pm

teebaby wrote:Yes, I was an overstater until my status changed.had a 6months visa which expired April 15,2007 n since then all I have been doing was making babies n hoping to God.it was just last year I decided to send in an app cos of all d stories going round abt overstayers....im so sure my gud will def answer all prayers here on this forum.pls for those dat r still waiting...dont give up n neva cease to pray.
Oh thank you once again!!! It truly gives us HOPE!!! Have a happy and prosperous life ahead!!!! Stay blessed!

teebaby

Post by teebaby » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Thks so much Verbina....

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:48 pm

teebaby wrote:Thk u all....
Applied for (flro)RIght to private life last year sep with my 3kids 6,3 n 19months n my hubby also has his residence as a dependant of an EEA national but my solicitor said she wont be able to base the app on my husbands permit cos hes still a dependant on his cousin.so we decided to go for flro but still included in my app my husbands docs (payslip, bills, childbenefit letter n all).we now sent in the app with prayers n fasting .had bio done on the 4th of mar n recieved docs today.please feel free to ask any questions...still in shock.
For the second time we ended the week on a high note.. Rejoicing with you Congratulations teebaby. God bless you and Goodluck to you and your family :D :D

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Congratulations to both teebaby and alina143 enjoy your freedom
Your expectation will manifest very soon

alina143

Post by alina143 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Kukuwife wrote:Congratulations to both teebaby and alina143 enjoy your freedom
Thank u

yahwadud

Re: hello

Post by yahwadud » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:56 pm

teebaby wrote:Gud evening to every1 on dis forum and a pleasure chatting with u all , even if we havent met.just said I shud testify to the work God to every1.....called the HO on monday and was told by d lady I spoke with that my app is in process now that I shud hear from them by the end of the week.now called them back this morning and I was told by the guy I spoke with that my docs was sent on the 16th of oct and he gave me the tracking number and immediately i dropped the fone...saw delivered.now called my solicitor to confirm that and she said yes that they were abt calling me that I've been granted 3yrs .
applied last year sep 25.thk you all for ur advice ....and may the gud lord answer all our prayers.
.congrats girl .am so happy for you .you were there for me during my struggle with prayers and hope. Remember I kept assuring you that u shall be granted !.so please that ur dream finally come through

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:14 am

Sweetypie wrote:Guys I have been granted. Came home to find a big parcel of my documents.
I don't know how to thank God. Employer was chasing me about visa... I was scared to lose my job.
Granted further leave 3 years till October 2016.
Thank you all for your help I got so Manu ideas here I didn't use a lawyer. Thank you thank you. May God rain all your visas ASAP.
Can you please tell us more about your case ? Did you apply on 7 years rules ?

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Re: congrates

Post by CrystalNewbie » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:43 am

lily123 wrote:
Sweetypie wrote:Guys I have been granted. Came home to find a big parcel of my documents.
I don't know how to thank God. Employer was chasing me about visa... I was scared to lose my job.
Granted further leave 3 years till October 2016.
Thank you all for your help I got so Manu ideas here I didn't use a lawyer. Thank you thank you. May God rain all your visas ASAP.
congratulation bebe enjoy your freedom,, :D :D
Congratulations sweetypie.....some good news is welcome on this forum

teebaby

Post by teebaby » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:55 am

Thks so much haji(yahwahdud).....n thks for ur everyday chats and encouragements.we started frm d beginning n thk God it all ended well...u really treated me like ur blood sister and will neva forget u.the first thing my hubby said was have u called haji :)....n thks to yummymummy for ur pm's.
Thk u dapsonlee, verbina, kukuswife n to evry1.God will surely answer ur prayers.....will def still b contributing to all chats on dis forum cos u all helped a lot.
thks so much.....

progeny5kay

Re: My partner has been granted 2.5yrs

Post by progeny5kay » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 pm

alina143 wrote:Hi all hope all are well just like to let u all know my partner has been granted 2.5yrs and it took only 4 weeks for them to decide our case it was a fresh application
@alina143 congratulations that is the fastest fresher app that I have ever seen enjoy your freedom :lol:
God don't like ugly, God don't like no quitters believe me when I tell you things always get better, keep ya head up!!!!

progeny5kay

Re: hello

Post by progeny5kay » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:41 pm

teebaby wrote:Gud evening to every1 on dis forum and a pleasure chatting with u all , even if we havent met.just said I shud testify to the work God to every1.....called the HO on monday and was told by d lady I spoke with that my app is in process now that I shud hear from them by the end of the week.now called them back this morning and I was told by the guy I spoke with that my docs was sent on the 16th of oct and he gave me the tracking number and immediately i dropped the fone...saw delivered.now called my solicitor to confirm that and she said yes that they were abt calling me that I've been granted 3yrs .
applied last year sep 25.thk you all for ur advice ....and may the gud lord answer all our prayers.
congratulations teebaby it is raining visa:lol: !!!!!!!
God don't like ugly, God don't like no quitters believe me when I tell you things always get better, keep ya head up!!!!

rachelA
Newly Registered

Post by rachelA » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Congrats Teebaby so happy for you ! We still cant believe we got our extension in 3 weeks we were prepared for a fight because as you know they are heartless even to those who have british children. Also our first payment for flro was invalid but God made a way. I pray for victory for everyone still waiting in Jesus mighty name

alina143

Re: My partner has been granted 2.5yrs

Post by alina143 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:16 pm

progeny5kay wrote:
alina143 wrote:Hi all hope all are well just like to let u all know my partner has been granted 2.5yrs and it took only 4 weeks for them to decide our case it was a fresh application
@alina143 congratulations that is the fastest fresher app that I have ever seen enjoy your freedom :lol:

Thank u 😀

teebaby

Post by teebaby » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Thks so much haji(yahwahdud).....n thks for ur everyday chats and encouragements.we started frm d beginning n thk God it all ended well...u really treated me like ur blood sister and will neva forget u.the first thing my hubby said was have u called haji :)....n thks to yummymummy for ur pm's.
Thk u dapsonlee, verbina, kukuswife n to evry1.God will surely answer ur prayers.....will def still b contributing to all chats on dis forum cos u all helped a lot.
thks so much.....

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Congrats to them who got granted this week enjoy every moment of your freedom .

@hatchsead can you tell me is there only one ack letter for three applications or that should be three ? I got just one ack letter on my husband's name.they took three applications fee seprately but did not mentioned my daughters name in ack letter.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:24 pm

tinapalak wrote:Congrats to them who got granted this week enjoy every moment of your freedom .

@hatchsead can you tell me is there only one ack letter for three applications or that should be three ? I got just one ack letter on my husband's name.they took three applications fee seprately but did not mentioned my daughters name in ack letter.
You should get an acknowledge letter for each application, after all you paid for each separately. Be on the look out for the remaining letters.
Remain blessed!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:26 pm

teebaby wrote:Thks so much haji(yahwahdud).....n thks for ur everyday chats and encouragements.we started frm d beginning n thk God it all ended well...u really treated me like ur blood sister and will neva forget u.the first thing my hubby said was have u called haji :)....n thks to yummymummy for ur pm's.
thks so much.....
@teebaby, hope this opens doors of breakthroughs in every way. Congratulations!!!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Thanx hatchsead

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:48 pm

tinapalak wrote:Thanx hatchsead
No worries, just be hopeful

teebaby

Post by teebaby » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:30 am

thks so much.....

teebaby

Post by teebaby » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:36 am

Thks RachelA, progeny5kay n hatchsead, tinapalak, alina143......thks so much