ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scan_me

Post by scan_me » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Slam guys.

My wife spoke with AIT. They saying they have sent the determination letter same day to home office when they sent us the copy..

I dnt know what is going on they saying they have not got it...

guys i nt know what are you up 2..

Take care

chezza100

Post by chezza100 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Hi Scan Me

I've been posting on the Spousal Visa Pakistan pages.

We haven't really moved on.

I got an email today from STE.UKHUB@fco.gov.uk to say:

Thank you for your email enquiring about the progress of your husband's appeal case. The determination letter has been requested. Various checks must be completed on all visa applications including overturned or allowed appeals. When these checks have been completed on your application your passport will be returned to Gerrys with a decision. You will then be contacted by Gerrys to collect your passport. Unfortunately we cannot specify what date this will be.

The reply is rubbish because my husband hasn't even handed in his passport yet and also I don't know what checks they mean because we won the appeal so surely the judge has made the decision.

The MP hasn't had anything to update yet.

Its been 17 weeks for us now and still no call letter.

:cry:

scan_me

hi

Post by scan_me » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Hey Cheeza.

I received email from STE.UKHUB@fco.gov.uk aswell. you know what

they replyd to me they said we have not received your determination yet

you have to contact AIT which my wife did and they said they forwarded

the determination same day when they sent it to us.

I dnt know what is gona hapen with us why are they doing this to us..

they havnt replyd to our MP aswell its been 3 weeks now..

Keep posting plz cheeza

take care

Thanks for the reply

chezza100

Post by chezza100 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:53 am

Its crazy if the AIT sent the determination to everybody on the same day I can't understand why the FCO say they haven't received it yet.

There is clearly a problem with the system if we have to wait so long just to get the call letter.

I suppose we are just unlucky as some people get it within 4 weeks.

We will keep waiting and chasing emails as long as it takes - its been 14 months since our original application was submitted.

:!:

scan_me

Post by scan_me » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:26 pm

this is what i receive 4rm STE department. in there last mail they said we have not received determination and in this mail there appeal teams are still working on it. you are rite cheeza its our kismat. Allah help us

Dear Mr Ali,

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently being dealt with by our Appeals Team and you will be contacted in due course.

We apologise for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

Regards

UKVS Appeals Correspondence Team

scan_me

Post by scan_me » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:35 pm

hey

Is there any number to contact with UKVS Appeals Correspondence Team ????????????????????

zahid_iyaz
Newly Registered

Post by zahid_iyaz » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:14 am

Hello to all,
I am new to this forum.
I had apply family visitor visa (2 years) for my mother V.A.C Lahore Feb2010 and been refused on some baseless grounds.
a notice of appeal was sent and first week of the Sep. 2010 is hearing.
but yesterday, I received an email from UK embassy Abu Dhabi to book an appointment at Gerry's to submit passport for visa. They asked for passport only.

anyone know, what is this?

a few days left to send some extra documents for hearing. I do not know, what should I do??
should I attend hearing or not coz British embassy has already asked to submit passport for entry clearance.
any advice will be appreciated.

sunnyboy786
Newly Registered

Post by sunnyboy786 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 am

it appears ECO has decided that you should be granted visa - without you needing to go for an appeal. To be on safe side, I think it will be good to call AIT -their staff is very responsive and gentle - and discuss should you go ahead with your appeal as there has been a contact from FCO.

scan_me

hi all

Post by scan_me » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Is there any number to contact with UKVS Appeals Correspondence Team ?????????????????

z4ydi

Appeal Lodged

Post by z4ydi » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:19 am

My solicitor lodged the appeal and sent the appeal form with the new evidence on 05/08/10, how long should I wait before receiving any news i.e. decision overturned or court date from UKBA? It has been about 3 weeks since, does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should do now - wait or trace it by writing to them etc. Any suggestions, past experience, info will be much much appriciated.

hunpak
Member of Standing

Post by hunpak » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:46 am

Hi friends i am in pakistan for last 2 months waiting for my mothers visa to be stamped (appeal accepted case) i submitted the passport on 5th of july and its bin nearly 50 days but no update..i have contacted gerrys many times also contacted appeals.abudabie@fco.gov.uk hey say its under process..

i am very stressed as i cant leave my mom on her own and i am sitting at home doing nothing earning nothing..

please assist me what to do?

scan_me

hey guys

Post by scan_me » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Can any tell me how to contact ECO Plz?

Thanks

hunpak
Member of Standing

Re: hey guys

Post by hunpak » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:59 am

scan_me wrote:Can any tell me how to contact ECO Plz?

Thanks
I dont think there is any way to speak to Entry Clearance officer if that means by ECO ..

A good news
i would like to share a friends case he drooped his passport on 7th july and yesterday when he called dubai they informed him that his passport was stamped on the 11th Aug and he will get his call for collection within few days ...im very jealous as i applied on the 5th July :?

chezza100

Post by chezza100 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi All

Just to let you know that its been 18 weeks since my husband received his determination for a won appeal and there is still no sign of the call letter.

I've just emailed STEUKHUB again as they keep saying Gerrys will call us when the passport is ready. I then email back to say the call letter hasn't even arrived yet so why would we be waiting to pick up his passport? They just don't seem to understand my question.

We don't seem to be making any progress and my MP hasn't had any luck yet either.

I expected the long wait after the passport was submitted, not before.

Its so frustrating!!!!

hunpak
Member of Standing

Post by hunpak » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:38 pm

chezza100 wrote:Hi All

Just to let you know that its been 18 weeks since my husband received his determination for a won appeal and there is still no sign of the call letter.

I've just emailed STEUKHUB again as they keep saying Gerrys will call us when the passport is ready. I then email back to say the call letter hasn't even arrived yet so why would we be waiting to pick up his passport? They just don't seem to understand my question.

We don't seem to be making any progress and my MP hasn't had any luck yet either.

I expected the long wait after the passport was submitted, not before.

Its so frustrating!!!!
Dear chezza

i understand your frustration when my moms appeal (Family visitor visa) was accepted i sent an email to Dubai office and they replayed an email saying that i should print their replay and attach it with application and dont need to wait for a call letter.

scan_me

hi

Post by scan_me » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Hey Cheeza this is wot is receive.

DOes it make any sence??

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

As this appeal has been allowed we are no longer dealing with issues involving the issuance of visa.

It is the responsibility of the UK Border Agency in the UK to issue the determination to the Entry Clearance Officer. If, after 6 weeks from the date of the decision, you have not received any correspondence from the Post you should contact the Entry Clearance Officer direct.

You may also wish to contact the UKBA department responsible for the overseas Post involved in the issue of your visa. Their details are available online at:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/aboutus/enquiries/

Please note that the Entry Clearance Officer is unable to accept determinations from the tribunal or the appellant as it is required that the UK Border Agency issue determinations to all overseas Posts.

We can confirm that the ECO contacted us on 13/08/2010 requesting a copy of your determination be re-sent, they should receive another copy in due course.

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

Please quote your appeal number, name and date of birth on all correspondence to us.

* Immigration and Asylum Chamber, Crown House, PO Box 7866, Loughborough, LE11 2XZ | ( (0044) (0)845 6000 877 | Minicom (Text Phone) (0044) (0)845 6060 766 | Fax (0044) (0)116 249 4130 or 4252 | www.tribunals.gov.uk | If you have any further enquiries you may find it helpful to go to our website for answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

I am not authorised to bind my Department contractually or to make representations or other statements which may bind the Department in any way via electronic means.

If you have any questions about your appeal which are not included on our FAQ web page, please let us know so that we can update our website

Please note due to the Data Protection Act 1998, Customer Service can only provide details of an appeal to an Appellant, Representative or authorised Sponsor.

hunpak
Member of Standing

Post by hunpak » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:28 am

today i emailed them again lets see what happens :?

Fatima Jamal

Post by Fatima Jamal » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Dear all,

Please help me with timelines here. My visa was rejected on a very small basis - they said that i had not submitted 3 months bank statement - however i had. I submitted my appeal on 22nd June and i received a letter confirming that my appeal had been submitted. This letter also stated that UK Border Agency needed to either overturn their decision or uphold it and respond by 1st of October. As yet i havent received any other notification from them

1. I would like to know what time lines other ppl have faced?
2. Once they overturn their decision iA (I am very hopeful) - how long do they take to stamp the passport?

Would appreciate your response. Thanks.

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:03 am

Fatima Jamal wrote:Dear all,

Please help me with timelines here. My visa was rejected on a very small basis - they said that i had not submitted 3 months bank statement - however i had. I submitted my appeal on 22nd June and i received a letter confirming that my appeal had been submitted. This letter also stated that UK Border Agency needed to either overturn their decision or uphold it and respond by 1st of October. As yet i havent received any other notification from them

1. I would like to know what time lines other ppl have faced?
2. Once they overturn their decision iA (I am very hopeful) - how long do they take to stamp the passport?

Would appreciate your response. Thanks.
when did you received the letter confirming the receipt of your appeal?

Fatima Jamal

Post by Fatima Jamal » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:46 am

After 5 weeks of appealing.

revoloution
Newly Registered

no call letter yet!!

Post by revoloution » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:41 pm

asalaam brothers and sisters

my case has been on going for 5 years now and recently after an appeal the judge allowed the visa for my wife. that was may 2010, she has still not received a call letter of them and i am wondering how long shall we wait before we start sending emails and calling them. my local MP (Jack Straw) has sent a letter to them on the 3rd of August and have heard nothing since. can anyone help?

timeline:

5th Application: june 2009
refused: sep 2009
appealed: oct 2009
hearing: may 25th 2010
determination letter: june 6th 2010
MP letter: august 3rd 2010

chezza100

Post by chezza100 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi Everybody

My MP has finally received a response from the Border Agency about my husbands call letter to say it has been posted and he should receive it shortly.

My MP contacted them on 28th July and only got the response on 26th August so they are not very fast at replying.

Its been 18 weeks since we received the determination and I'm really hoping he will be here for the end of the year.

Thanks to everybody on this forum for their support so far as its been a very long journey and we are not at the end yet......

:)

hunpak
Member of Standing

Post by hunpak » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Congrats Musab

i submitted my (mothers) passport on 5th july and still waiting for the passport to be stamped after appeal accept.

you got your passport stamped in 1 month did u contact someone for that?

regards
musab_27 wrote:Asalam Alaycum All

I hope you are all well in this blesssed month.

All praise is due to Allah and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammed (sws).

After nearly 7 months from filing appeal my wife finally has got her visa.

It's been a long struggle, but for those going thru this process have sabr and Allah will get you through it.

To give a guidline of timings to those still in Appeal process see below

Appeal filed end of January.

Received letter in March giving date of hearing on 28 May

Appeal Allowed on same day as hearing.

Received determination 2 weeks later in June

Received call letter about 4 weeks after determination in early JULY

Passport submitted 28 July

received passport with visa 25 August.

I know some of you are still waiting for call letters after 4 weeks from receiving determination, best thing to do is get MP involved this will speed up process.

Thanks to all those who helped me in this process Jazak Allah Khair.

If anyone in Appeal process has got any questions in which I may assist, pls let me know.

Asalam Alaycum

hunpak
Member of Standing

Post by hunpak » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:51 pm

My friend got his passport today..

submitted passport on 7th july (appeal approved sattelment)
passport received 30th july with visa

i submitted my moms passport on 5th july (appeal approved family visitor)

haven't heard from UKBA since :(

scan_me

hey all

Post by scan_me » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:02 pm

hey cheeza how are you?

Thats gud news Hope you receive it soon.

We still havnt heard from our MP yet its been over a month now..

Pray for me please

Thanks