ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:02 pm

alpha_1 --> Man alpha .. what a pleasant surprise .. we were in the same boat for a long time .. i am so so happy to see that you finally made it . i guess i might come by you .. or a bit later than you . .i am happy for your result . .have a blast .. njoy ..

cheers
*$

citdep
Newly Registered

Post by citdep » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 pm

I am very happy for those who have received their approval, however there is a question for me

it seems like approval is very much depends on LTR.

my spouse's application has been submitted in 2008 and also received LTR in 2006 but at that time there was no fee for LTR (the way I remember it). Once I called them and they mentions that those who pay 500 euro for LTR will receive higher priority even if they have applied long after us. This seems to be true since applications that have applied way after 2008 will get approval only because they have paid for LTR.

a few questions

- Is anybody waiting since 2008?
- does anyone know if really LTR and paying 500 euro is a driving factor for approval? my spouse got LTR in 2006
- does anyone know why some applications get decisions while some older applications are still waiting?

I call them and ask if there is any complications, but they say "no" this is how it is. I am very very confused and annoyed.

if there is no complications, why the applications are getting processing out of order? specially since this is a spouse of Irish Citizen?

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:15 pm

dublintogalway wrote:Congrats..Mr. paddy alpha_1:)
alpha_1 wrote:Finally, my citizenship approval letter arrived on Friday, 1st June :D

I applied in May 2010 for citizenship. In June 2011 I applied for LTR and got the LTR in end of April 2012. And now got approval letter.

I did not get any invitation as of yet just the letter asking to submit 950 euros which I sent to them.

I think I will get the invite for 30th August 2012 ceremony since 14th June ceremony is very close.

Its been a great forum and I found it very helpful. Thanks all who provided valuable information here.

Good Luck to all
Thanks alot dublintogalway :)

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:19 pm

starbuck wrote:alpha_1 --> Man alpha .. what a pleasant surprise .. we were in the same boat for a long time .. i am so so happy to see that you finally made it . i guess i might come by you .. or a bit later than you . .i am happy for your result . .have a blast .. njoy ..

cheers
*$
Yes, it is very pleasant, after such a long wait for more than 2 years finally I got it. Thanks alot for your comments, and I really wish that you also get it soon. Since you have LTR, I think its just the matter of time... I sincerely hope that you will also get it in few weeks. It seems that they have started sending new wave of approvals :) so keep your fingers crossed :)

Good Luck to all who are waiting for their approvals.

By the way just to share that once my file was sent to minister, the decision came in 2 weeks, which is remarkable.

dania

Post by dania » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:10 pm

alpha_1 wrote:
starbuck wrote:alpha_1 --> Man alpha .. what a pleasant surprise .. we were in the same boat for a long time .. i am so so happy to see that you finally made it . i guess i might come by you .. or a bit later than you . .i am happy for your result . .have a blast .. njoy ..

cheers
*$
Yes, it is very pleasant, after such a long wait for more than 2 years finally I got it. Thanks alot for your comments, and I really wish that you also get it soon. Since you have LTR, I think its just the matter of time... I sincerely hope that you will also get it in few weeks. It seems that they have started sending new wave of approvals :) so keep your fingers crossed :

Good Luck to all who are waiting for their approvals.

By the way just to share that once my file was sent to minister, the decision came in 2 weeks, which is remarkable.
congrats to you, ejoy as u r freeeeeeee :wink: ,hopefully we will get some good news in coming weeks aswell.
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:25 pm

congrats to those who recieved theirs approvals recently.good luck everybody

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:03 pm

anybodey was at the formula 1 today > Was great exprrienve because i win 2 tickets from organixers in the paddocks 1
Last edited by BANDAR on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

khan24

Post by khan24 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:03 pm

alpha_1 wrote:Finally, my citizenship approval letter arrived on Friday, 1st June :D

I applied in May 2010 for citizenship. In June 2011 I applied for LTR and got the LTR in end of April 2012. And now got approval letter.

I did not get any invitation as of yet just the letter asking to submit 950 euros which I sent to them.

I think I will get the invite for 30th August 2012 ceremony since 14th June ceremony is very close.

Its been a great forum and I found it very helpful. Thanks all who provided valuable information here.

Good Luck to all
many congrats man.Good luck everyOne !

sunshine-girl
Newly Registered

Post by sunshine-girl » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Congrats alpha!!! hopefully we will see a new wave of approval in the next coming weeks.

moro1

Post by moro1 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Hi All , I am on stamp 4 and I applied for citizenship a while ago .

I am just wondering if Applying for LTR is worth it ?
Does it really help the process ? I dont want to waste money and effort if there is no need

Thanks

EMAB
Newly Registered

Post by EMAB » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:29 pm

khan24 wrote:

Good Luck to all
many congrats man.Good luck everyOne !
Congratulations alpha. Hope next sequence of approvals on way... good luck all.

IIE12
Newly Registered

Post by IIE12 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:48 pm

---

Good Luck to all
Many congrats "alpha_1man" .Good luck to all

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:28 pm

All the best. :D
Bruce willies To Fight On, Even when he's crippled And Out Of Work.

Goldenpaul
Newly Registered

Post by Goldenpaul » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Alpha_1 wrote

Good Luck to all

congrats" Alpha_1" and good luck to everybody waiting.

waitingcitizen

Post by waitingcitizen » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Hi, Did anyone ring Citizenship Division today. Which month of 2011 applicants are they processing.

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:34 am

Thanks all.... I hope a new wave of approval will come up pretty soon. And will see more happy faces in this forum.

dania

Post by dania » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:01 pm

[quote="alpha_1"]Thanks all.... I hope a new wave of approval will come up pretty soon. And will see more happy faces in this forum.[/quote

hello everybody my friend got approval after 25 months so hopefully there will be more approvals coming up soon, please everyone can u post updates here regularly thanks.
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

bugu07

Post by bugu07 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 am

Afriend of mine got approval after 59 months. I need to say that this train is moving but engine is of micra

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:16 pm

bugu07 wrote:Afriend of mine got approval after 59 months. I need to say that this train is moving but engine is of micra
That person must be tired and sick before God answered him/her is the lost world caused by maladministration of previous.

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Can people ,who brought news about people who got their approval, give us more details about their cases. And if anyone called today.

regards

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 pm

batakooji wrote:Can people ,who brought news about people who got their approval, give us more details about their cases. And if anyone called today.

regards
My application can never or will never spent 59 month for Fekum sake, if spent that applicant really need to search and the beer is been drinking tony.

:D

dania

Post by dania » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:25 pm

[quote="bugu07"]Afriend of mine got approval after 59 months. I need to say that this train is moving but engine is of micra[/quote
what can i say about that??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:51 pm

All,

I have read some where that there would be some 3500 new ones that the minister is going to approve by end of may. Is it still on track or he has already signed them but the ones who got it are not there in this forum ??

i am not seeing any new ones of late and this is causing a bit of concern on my side.

thanks
*$

erinegreen
Newly Registered

Post by erinegreen » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 am

I recieved a letter from the immigration office (further processing team) yesterday giving me new reference number of my application. I applied May 2011 and still waiting for the approval.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:17 pm

i hope next week will be more approvals .good luck everybody